White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers

Tom laughed too. "Uh yeah that was pretty dumb wasn't it?"

She realized that she had left the house without makeup or fixing her hair. "God I'm a mess."

"I don't think so," he grinned.

She blushed. "So you do the shopping."

"We share the household duties," Tom grinned. "Can I buy you a cup of coffee?"

Manni panicked. "I...uh..should get home."

"No bracelets," he whispered. "Just talk."

Manni looked around like she was cheating on her husband. "Where?"

"The small coffee shop on the next block."

"OK," she said nervously. I have about fifteen more minutes of shopping."

He was finished. "I'll meet you there in thirty."

Manni took some deep breaths to try and calm herself down. She was going to have coffee with a man who had french kissed her and had fingered her pussy.

*****

"Over here," Tom waved at her when she peeked into the shop. He had luckily got the back booth not visible from most of the shop.

Manni looked around at a young girl sitting alone ready a text book and moved to the booth. She saw him shift over but she instead sat across from him. "I can't stay long. I have frozen foods and.."

"Relax," he grinned. "What you want in your coffee?"

"Just two sugars," she answered. As he walked to the front she pulled back her hair and buttoned the top button on her blouse.

"Here you go," Tom grinned. After sitting it on the table he slid next to her. She immediately moved her body deeper into the booth to prevent touching his leg.

Manni turned her upper body to face him. "Just coffee."

Tom smiled. "Are you and your husband going to next month's party?"

"I'm not sure," Manni said feeling trapped. "We haven't talked about it."

"He doesn't know about the closet."

"No," she said quickly. "And, you can't tell anybody."

Tom reached down and covered her hand with his. She tried to pull it away but he grabbed onto it and held it tightly.

"Don't," Manni said.

"You didn't say don't on Saturday night."

"That was a mistake," she said now breathing hard and rapidly. "Give me my hand please." She pulled her hand towards her body and felt his coming with it. The hands stopped against her left breast. She tried to push their hands back but he was too strong. Their eyes locked as she shook her head. "No," she whispered.

Tom smiled because if she really meant it she would have spoken louder. His hand twisted until the back of his fingers touched her softness.

"Tom please," she begged. She knew that she was close to giving in.

"I'll stop if you do something for me," he grinned.

She felt his fingers moving towards her hard nipple. "OK just stop touching me." She thought that maybe he wanted a kiss.

Tom looked over his shoulder to make sure no one was coming as he pulled their hands down off her breast to the top of her thigh. She put up some resistance as the hands moved across onto his leg and then into his crotch. "Oh God," she gasped when her thumb pressed into his hard covered prick.

Tom grinned as he rubbed her thumb up and down his hard length. She pulled to get free until his fingers opened hers and forced the front of her hand across him. His left hand pressed her fingers downward until they curled around his thickness.

Manni couldn't believe that what she was holding was his penis. She had to look down to believe that the monster was real. Joe was big but Tom was bigger than big.

"I'm going to take my hands away," Tom whispered. "I want you to touch me."

Again they locked eyes while he pulled his fingers away. Manni quickly jerked her hand off. It moved away about six inches before she stopped and pushed her fingers back again to capture him. "It's so...big," she whispered while exploring and measuring it.

Tom let her touch and squeeze for another two minutes before he pulled her fingers away. "We can do more when you have the green bracelet on at the next party."

"Green," she repeated. Manni was thinking yellow or red.

Tom laughed. "Green so we can take this nice and slow with our spouses." He leaned over and whispered. "When we get to red I'm going to fuck you all night."

*****

Amy and Bobby too had a wild night of sex when they returned from the party. They had done the same after the first party and had promised each other that they would never go beyond the white bracelet.

The next morning she held up his stained slacks while he walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. "I can't believe you came."

"Me neither," Bobby grinned. "But when she pushed her pussy against me I couldn't stop it."

Amy pulled off her robe and stood only in her baby blue panties. "Does it make you jealous seeing those men rubbing against me?"

"I was really jealous at the first party but not so much last Saturday," he said pulling the towel away which displayed his semi-hard-on.

Amy reached down and took his four inch shaft in her little fingers. "I've never touched anyone but you."

"They sure touched you with them on Saturday night," he laughed.

"No, I mean with my hand....with my fingers. Joe and Tom felt really big against me."

"You want to touch them don't you?" He asked.

Amy smiled.

"But we promised just white," he groaned.

"But you get to touch too," Amy grinned. "Donna and Manni have bigger breasts than I do. And Jeannie has a nice ass."

"But....."

"Let's just do green once," Amy whispered while jerking her fist faster and faster.

"OHHH....YES......YES....GREEN!" Bobby cried when he shot his hot spunk onto her thighs.

*****

It was the next Friday when Manni heard the doorbell. She peeked out and saw Jeannie's car in the driveway. After a week and being with Tom she had calmed down. "Hi," she said opening the door.

"Still mad at me?" Jeannie asked.

"No, come in," Manni smiled as she moved aside. She closed the door and they moved to the sofa in the living room.

"I'm sorry about coming on to you," Jeannie started. "I shouldn't have done it."

Manni sat back. "That's OK. I was just surprised. I mean we've been friends for so long. I didn't know."

Jeannie smiled and moved closer. "I've missed my best friend this week." She held her arms open for Manni to come into them. Manni hesitated and moved forward. Theirs breasts pressed together as they moved their heads next to each other.

"Have you ever.......with a woman?" Manni whispered.

Jeannie smiled. "Yes, in college. With Amy." She expected Manni to pull away but Manni stayed close.

"I kissed Tom in the closet and then he touched me." Manni whispered. Her fingers moved up Jeannie's back finding no bra under the sweater.

Jeannie's fingers caressed and rubbed up and down Manni's back. "Where did he touch you?" She turned her head slightly and lightly kissed Manni's neck.

Manni leaned her head back to give Jeannie more room. Their bodies turned facing each other. "Everywhere."

"He's a lucky man," Jeannie whispered. Her tongue moved out to taste feminine flesh again. "Can I be lucky too?"

"Ohhh," Manni moaned. Jeannie's touches and kisses were so tender compared to Joe's. She felt Jeannie's hands moved down her back over the waistband of her jeans and onto her buttocks.

"Can I?" Jeannie asked again. As long as Manni didn't say no it meant yes. She touched and caressed for a while keeping her lips to Manni's earlobe. "Can I kiss you too?"

Manni's eyes remained closed in fear that she would stop her if she saw Jeannie's face. Her face moved back to allow Jeannie's lips to find hers.

Jeannie took her time lightly kissing across Manni's cheek until she peeked on the corner of the nervous woman's mouth. Instead of moving forcefully in the front she nibbled on her top lip.

Manni felt her lip being pulled outward which caused her mouth to open. She waited for the tongue but it never came. As Jeannie nibbled her hands moved up under the back of her top until they found her bra clasp. She jerked slightly when the bra came apart but then relaxed as Jeannie's massaged and caressed her back and shoulders. "It feels different," Manni whispered into Jeannie's lips.

"Another woman knows what a woman wants and needs," Jeannie whispered. "I know what you need."

Manni moved her lips and head back and looked into Jeannie's eyes. They both knew what Manni wanted. Their hands moved at the same time to pull open the snap on Manni's jeans. Jeannie pulled down the zipper while Manni grabbed the waistband and lifted her hips.

Jeannie's eyes locked on the tiny white lace bikini panties and the dark bush behind them when the jeans moved down and away. As she moved off the sofa to pull off the jeans she watched Manni's fingers push down her panties. Jeannie took the panties at the knee and jerked them off her lower legs and feet.

Manni moved onto her back on the sofa and watched as Jeannie moved onto her knees at Manni's feet. Jeannie's fingers moved to the closed knees and pushed outward. It required no pressure because Manni was helping.

Jeannie watched the dark covering open up and then the damp pink lips. She lifted Manni's right leg and kissed the ankle before moving her mouth downward to the inside of the knee and then lower onto the hot flesh of Manni's tender thigh.

"Oh God," Manni moaned as the soft lips and tongue moved closer and closer. She wished now that she had shaved her bush but it was too late for that now. Now she wanted Jeannie to show her how wonderful oral sex could be.

"Are you ready?" Jeannie asked with a grin as her chin pressed down into the thick curls.

"Yes..........I'm so ready," Manni said closing her eyes. Seconds later she felt Jeannie's fingers parting her bush and then her hot tongue lashing into her boiling slit. "OH GOD!"

Jeannie took her time remembering those many nights that Amy and she spent between each other's thighs. She purposely brought Manni to the climax and then backed away. Sweat poured from both of their bodies for the next ten minutes.

"I can't............I can't take anymore," Manni said while trying to breath.

"Are you ready?" Jeannie asked. She hoped so because her face was getting rubbed raw on the natural Brillo pad.

"YES....I'M READY!!!"

Jeannie grinned, looked at her target and attacked.

Manni felt her clitty being pushed, rubbed, sucked and flicked. Jeannie had teased it for so long and now it was getting all of her attention. Her eyes opened wide as did her mouth when she screamed. "AHHHHH..........AHHHHHH!"

Manni had closed her eyes and dozed after her shattering explosion. She first thought that she had dreamed it until she heard Jeannie's voice.

"Welcome back."

Manni smiled at her best friend and now lover. "I never knew."

"I would love for you to return the favor but it's getting late. I better be going." She stood and looked down at Manni's half naked body. "We are going away this weekend but I'll call you next week."

"Thank you," Manni said as she pulled her legs together and turned onto her side.

Jeannie smiled and started walking towards the door. She turned and smiled. "Green?"

"Green," Manni answered.

*****

The end of Chapter One.

*****

Ending note: White, Green, Yellow, Red. Should these couples go for the red? Should they stop at the yellow? Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Your feedback and votes tell me if I should go forward. Thanks...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,182 Followers