White Ribbon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was muttering to her about what he was seeing, how he was feeling, how much he loved having my hand on him. He told her that he wanted to go faster, fuck her much harder, roll her onto her stomach and take her properly, but that I wasn't letting him. Gail's lovely legs both suddenly wrapped around me, and her hips started bucking forward against my hands. She'd waited more than long enough, the patient darling, so I started urging Rich to push faster and harder. I rearranged my fingers to rub directly over Gail's hot little clit, gently the first time, making sure it wasn't too much, that she definitely wanted me there. And oh did she! The way she moved, the quiet little whimpers all reassured me. So I pressed a little harder, moved a little faster, until her moans turned to cries. Every muscle in her torso went tight, and I heard Rich urging her on. As if by consensus, Rich and I both slowed our pace a little, not pressing her for longer or extended orgasms. I don't know what Rich's motive was, I knew I had more planned for Gail. I suspected he did too.

Gail went limp between us. I pulled away from her, and she flopped onto her stomach. Her mind hadn't returned from wherever her orgasm had sent it. I stroked her flank soothingly, then her hip, and finally that smoothly muscled thigh. I didn't turn around, I didn't look over my shoulder. I just reached behind me and grabbed. Whether I had a sixth sense for where Rich must be, or whether he moved to meet my grasping hand, I never found out. But just as I intended, my fingers closed around Rich's cock, still hot from Gail's body and slick with her juices. It was hard to keep a grip, he slid through my fist so easily. I wanted to taste her and as she didn't seem ready for more yet, I'd have to lick her off of Rich.

I knelt in front of Rich, sitting on my heels a short arm's length away. I held Rich's eyes with mine as I slowly bent at the waist, licking my lips as I lowered my face towards his lap. Not the most comfortable position I've ever been in, but I thought it would display my ass nicely. As soon as I wrapped my lips around Rich's cock I forgot about my poor legs. He tasted delicious, the best of both of them rolled together. I'd been so good the last time I had him in my mouth, but this was too much. I lost track of absolutely everything else in the room and greedily focused on filling my mouth with the taste and feel of that well loved up dick. It couldn't have been too long when I felt Rich cup a hand under my chin and lift me off his cock. Damnit, I thought, not twice! This time I get to finish the blowjob. My aggravation evaporated when Rich turning my head to see Gail lying stretched out on her back beside him and gently fingering herself, grinning happily at the show I hadn't realized I was putting on. As much as I wanted to suck Rich off, and that need was approaching desperate as more opportunities were denied to me, I had other things I needed to do.

I pushed up onto all fours and crawled over one of Gail's legs, settling between them. I snuck a look at Rich out of the corner of my eye, watched him slowly stroking his shaft, eyes wide. He was enjoying this, but I wanted him more involved that just watching. I couldn't reach him to touch him, but talking had worked well earlier.

"What do you think, Rich? Is she enjoying this?" I asked, stroking my fingers along the inside of Gail's thigh, a big grin on my face. "Do you think she likes having me touch her?" I asked as I ran my palm across her skin until my fingers were just a deep sigh away from where her leg joined her body. Gail's breath caught as I stopped moving. "Oh, I think she wants me to keep going" I offered just before I trailed kisses along the path my hand had taken. "What else do you think she wants, Rich?" I ran my hand over the top of Gail's thigh and across her belly button, allowing the stretch to draw my face closer to Gail's shining pussy. "Oh god, Rich, she's so wet." I pursed my lips, blowing a stream of cool air from the top of her slit to the bottom. "Is she always this ready?" I asked, finally offering a question that he could answer. I wanted her to hear both voices.

"Oh yeah," god he had a wonderful voice, deeper and more edgy than ever. It made my spine tingle. "Whisper 'sex' to her and she's ready."

"Ready for what? For this?" trailing my fingers across the outside of her warm, wet lips. "For this?" I continued, licking feather lightly along the same path. That set off fireworks all over the shop. Gail pulled her legs up and pushed her hips toward me. A heartfelt "Damn!" came from where Rich still sat. I felt my heart skip at the smell, the taste, and the way she twitched just slightly under my tongue.

But it wasn't' enough. Words were good, but I needed Rich more involved. I placed a kiss against Gail's pussy, still being careful not to invade, and lifted my head to catch Rich's eye. Then I crooked a finger at him. "I need your help, babe" I purred. I sank back down between Gail's legs, still beckoning Rich closer. And closer, until his chin rested on her thigh. I traded soft kisses between her lips and his for a moment. Gail was running her hands over her body and across her breasts. She wanted more; and being Gail, she wouldn't ask.

Time to reward the good girl, I pointed my tongue and dragged it from the opening of Gail's juicy cunt all the way to the top of her slit, achingly slow. Just the way I liked to be licked. Gail made a noise halfway between a gasp and a cry. I turned, offering my tongue to Rich so he could suck Gail's juices off of me. She must've opened her eyes to see that, because she groaned as he did and I'm sure neither of us laid a finger on her. I did it again and again, faster each time. And each time I swear she tasted better.

Eventually I didn't want to share any more. I didn't want to take my mouth from her, I wanted to explore. But before I let myself go, I told Rich what I wanted to do, that I wanted to tongue her, suck her, work her with my mouth until she came again and again for me. I told him that I wanted his help, I took his hand and pressed it to Gail's crotch, arranging his fingers to hold Gail spread open for me. I started working my tongue in slow circles around her clit, careful not to touch it directly but always trying to give her the impression that I might. As Gail whimpered and writhed before me, I couldn't help myself; my tongue moved to flick across the spot I'd been so carefully avoiding. Such a small motion, but it got a big reaction.

Gail's hands found the back of my head and pressed my face toward her. I groaned, and closed my lips around her to gently suckle. Rich moaned and I could feel his hand stroking my back. Gail was making happy, wordless noises that egged me on. If this kept up, it wasn't going to last half as long as I wanted it to. I exerted what was left of my self-control and went back to small circles. Every so often I'd run my tongue across Rich's fingers, realizing after the second or third contact that he wasn't just holding her labia spread, he was gently stroking them. I felt my own cunt tighten at the thought. I wanted exactly this! But later, not now.

I moved my arm so I could press a finger against Gail's vagina, slipping the very tip inside and pressing down firmly. I knew that this kind of shallow penetration would have had me straining for more, so I was ready to pull back when Gail started grinding against me. I rewarded her enthusiasm with a fast flutter of my. Gail growled. Honestly growled! And Rich slid his fingers under my tongue to see what was evoking that kind of response. I don't know who was most turned on by that. All three of us seemed to be getting a thrill.

It struck me as the perfect moment to start sliding my finger further in, trying to do it as slowly as possible, more of a tease and a promise than a proper fuck. When Gail started begging for more I turned my hand palm up and stroking her inner wall, moving my finger as if beckoning her orgasm closer. Once I had her attention firmly on the fingers up her cunt, I started sucking gently on her clit. When her attention was definitely on my mouth, I slid a second finger in. As she ground down on them, I stopped being so gentle with my lips, working her rapidly and firmly with my tongue. Gail was babbling a mile a minute, and I was too busy to pay much attention to what she was saying. At least not until I heard my name. I let my fingers pump Gail's twat in a slow and steady rhythm, but lifted my head, resting my cheek against her leg to find out what Gail wanted.

Her voice was breathy, catching, and I resisted the impulse to make it more ragged by fucking her harder or faster. It turned out that they hadn't been calling me, they'd been talking about me. Rich hadn't realized I'd looked up, but Gail sure had. She was looking me straight in the eye when she said "oh god, of course…please…take her."

My heart was beating a mile a minute as I watched her scrabble under the pillows and pull a condom out. Jesus, there had been more preparations than just my wine, candles, and ribbon. I bent back down to lap at her, half in gratitude, half with desire. I felt Rich moving behind me and couldn't help moaning. Then it seemed like a good idea, so I gently pressed Gail's now swollen clit between my lips and hummed. That got me a sigh that was more contentment than overwhelming passion. Fine by me, I knew things would escalate again soon.

Rich had his hands on my hips, urging me up to his crotch. I thought back to him standing in the doorway, triple checking that everything was ok. I was suddenly thrilled that he hadn't asked me for this, that finally he was just going to take what I was offering. And then I realized that there was one more thing that absolutely had to happen before we went one step father. "Rich" I shot over my shoulder, "take that damned thing off." He told me the next morning that for a split second he thought I'd meant the condom. But only for a split second, then I heard his low laugh and that blasted shirt dropped onto the back of my neck. Naked, at long long last.

A second after that I felt him sliding the head of his cock up and down along my slit, teasing me. It was infuriating, I didn't need teasing. I took out my frustrations on Gail's pussy, licking hungrily and a little wildly. As her moans renewed, Rich's cock started to press into me. Every gasp, every whimper brought me another bit of penetration. As soon as I figured out the rules to his game I started playing Gail like the high-end instrument she was. Licking, sucking and pumping to earn more cock, eventually more thrusts.

I loved having my cunt full while I ate the woman in front of me. I was so wrapped up in what my efforts were earning me, I lost track of what those noises meant. Gail was about to fall over the edge of orgasm again. I tried to ease back, but it was much too late. Somewhere along the way she'd gotten hands firmly tangled in my hair and one foot on my back. She used all three to hold me against her, and her heartfelt "oh god no don't stop" convinced me there was no-where to go but forward.

Rich, thank heavens, slowed his movements enough for me to concentrate on getting his girlfriend off. Fast pulsing sucks and licks across her clit and two fingers moving long and slow into her over and over did it. And no sooner had her inarticulate moans resolved into at least comprehensible "oh wow, oh my, oh yes"s than those hands on my hips started pulling me back onto Rich's cock, fast and hard.

Gail's pussy slipped away from me as she sat up against the headboards and watched us. For the first time that night, I didn't have my attention even partially divided, and I made the most of it. I started rocking back forcefully, filling myself over and over, gasping happily. Two strokes on my clit pushed me over the edge and the world dissolved into nothing but pleasure.

We were exhausted. Completely drained, pumped dry in every sense. We fell asleep in that great big bed like a pile of puppies, but I woke up wrapped in blankets listening to the sounds of Rich and Gail laughing together in the front room. When I peeked my head around the corner, they chased me back into the bed with breakfast from the patisserie around the corner. Nothing more happened, honest. Rich had to get to work and Gail had a class. I was left alone in the apartment again to get showered and dressed. But before I left, I found my white ribbon under the bed. I left it tied around one of the bedposts. I couldn't help grinning every time I saw it. And a year later, on Rich's 36th birthday, they sent me a bouquet, tied with another white ribbon.