White Sluts' Club: Innocent Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused briefly, Samantha surprising me yet again with another revelation that naive me was completely oblivious to before tonight, before returning to licking her wet pussy.

"Get ino a sixty-nine, sluts," Mr. Cocksmith ordered after a couple of minutes of watching me lick pussy.

I looked up at Samantha as she ordered, "Lay down, my pet."

The words 'my pet' sent yet another chill down my spine. Samantha pleasuring my breasts, her hot breath on my body and the teasing of my cunt had me burning with lust and I didn't hesitate as I lay on the soft carpet dying to have her tongue on my cunt.

Samantha straddled my face, and lowered her shaved pussy onto me, as she moved my legs apart and buried her face in my cunt. I moaned as she began licking my pussy. I leaned up a bit and returned the favour, licking again my first pussy ever. I had no idea what a pussy would taste like before today, but after a few licks of her wet pussy just moments earlier, I was addicted. I wanted to get my tongue in her cunt, I wanted to make her cum.

Her tongue was bringing me pleasure unlike any man who had ever been down there before. My orgasm was on the rise in only a couple of minutes and, as my breathing increased, my long-held back orgasm was finally getting close to eruption, when I heard Judge Harmon order, "Sluts, come and get your Masters' cocks ready for your white fuck holes."

Samantha instantly got off of me, a wave of disappointment hitting me at my orgasm again being denied, as I got off the floor weakly to discover all three men were now completely naked.

Samantha went to Mr. Cocksmith and Matt, who were sitting on the same couch. While taking Matt's cock in her mouth, she stroked Mr. Cocksmith's impressive big cock.

Judge Harmon said, "I guess you get mine, Mrs. Crutcher."

I moved to him, dropped to my knees, and stared at his big, not yet erect cock. For a man in his fifties, his was the most impressive member that had ever stared me in the face.

"Go ahead, join my harem of white sluts who serve me," he said.

I looked up at him and asked, dying to know as soon as I heard his words, "Who else is a dirty white black cock slut for you, Master?"

"I will tell you who has served me," he smiled. "Although not until you get my cock nice and hard for that white cunt of yours."

"Of course, Master," I nodded subserviently, as I took his cock in my hand and guided it into my mouth eagerly.

As I slowly moved up and down on his cock, I experienced a rush of excitement as I felt his cock grow in my mouth. Although I was on my knees, I was in a submissive position and I was definitely at the complete whim of these three black men, I felt extremely powerful because Judge Harmon's cock was growing in my mouth because of me.

It also felt enthralling to feel the cock get bigger and bigger in my mouth. I was also in awe as it grew because it just seemed to grow and grow. Once fully hard, his cock was as stiff as steel, I took it out of my mouth to see how big it was. I stared at it like I was looking at the Eiffel Tower, a black, thick, Eiffel Tower. It was easily eleven inches and beautiful.

"Biggest cock you've ever seen, Mrs. Crutcher?" he asked, even though it was obvious he knew the answer.

"Yes, it is huge," I answered, in a lustful rage...the thought of having it in my burning cunt soon had me willing to obey without hesitation.

"Do you want my black cock in your white cunt, Mrs. Crutcher?" he asked. Somehow, having him constantly use my formal name instead of name-calling only enhanced my eagerness to please. All the while reminding me of the complete power shift that I was willingly being a part of.

"God, yes," I answered, my cunt so wet his fist could probably slide inside me.

"Suck my balls, my new white plaything," he ordered.

A rush went up my back at the shift to name-calling...which also somehow inexplicitly turned me on. I obeyed, sliding my tongue down his long shaft and moving to his shaved balls. I had never sucked on a man's balls, but I didn't hesitate as I put his black bag in my mouth and searched for his balls. Finding one, I took it into my mouth and sucked it like a jawbreaker. After a few seconds, I searched for, and found, the other one and did the same thing.

"You really are an eager little slut, my pet," he moaned.

"Only for black cock," I answered instantly, not even thinking before speaking...the words just the natural truth at the moment...as I was willing to do anything to get black cock in me.

"Good answer," Judge Harmon chuckled.

"Thank you, Master," I answered back, desperate to be so obedient to him that he would shove that massive black snake in my cunt.

"Ooooooh God," Samantha screamed. I was so obsessed with worshipping Judge Harmon's massive member, I had forgotten she was there. I looked over and saw that she was being double penetrated, as she had Mr. Cocksmith in her cunt while Matt fucked her ass. Instantly, I was jealous of her, wanting a black cock in my cunt. I had never taken a cock in my ass, it was so dirty and slutty, yet at this moment I would willingly submit to being sodomized if ordered.

"Ready for some black cock, my hungry white cum bucket?" Judge Harmon asked again.

"Yes, Master," I answered, returning my gaze to his huge beautiful cock; wanting to become his cum bucket.

"Straddle me, slave," he ordered.

I quickly got off my knees, slipped out of my heels and climbed on top of Judge Harmon with only one purpose...to ride his glorious cock. Usually I was a missionary woman, but today I was a whatever-position-I-was-told to-be-in woman.

Although awkward, I lowered my body, my cunt, slowly onto Judge Harmon's cock, going reverse cowgirl. As it slowly widened my pussy, I moaned, never having been stretched so wide. My back to him, I could now watch Samantha taking two black cocks in her. She looked at me and smiled, a wordless message of 'I told you you would love it'.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Crutcher, take your Master's cock in that tight white cunt of yours," Judge Harmon groaned.

"Your cock is sooo big," I moaned, more of his cock slowly filling me, as he reminded me of my more dignified name, before I added, so enthralled with serving him, "and call me slut, whore, bitch."

"Tell me how much you love my big black cock, Mrs. Crutcher," he ordered.

"I fucking love it," I replied, my answer completely true,

"You love what?" He asked, grabbing my hips and preventing me from lowering myself further on his cock.

For a moment I was confused what he was asking, but caught on quickly. "I love your big black cock in my wet white cunt."

"I like the alliteration, my white slut," he said tenderly, moving his hands away and allowing me to lower myself further on his cock.

Deciding I wanted it all in me, wanting to be a good white slut, regardless of wether it ripped me apart or not, I dropped my cunt completely onto his chocolate shaft. I screamed, never being remotely that full before, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck."

"Shit, Mrs. Crutcher, you really are an insatiable white slut," he chuckled, as my body quivered from taking eleven inches inside it.

"Yeeeeeees, Masteeeeeer," I trembled, with pleasure so intense that I wasn't sure I would be able to actually ride his cock.

"Pound my ass," Samantha demanded, her moans increasing as she moved her body to meet Matt's hard thrusts in her ass.

Judge Harmon ordered, "Put your feet on my legs, my white bitch."

"O-o-okay," I stammered, coordination not my strong suit.

I awkwardly obeyed, wobbling twice, before he put his strong hands on my waist. My stocking-clad feet firmly on his black legs, I moaned, as his cock somehow went even deeper in me in this position.

Samantha begged, "Harder, harder, fuck my white ass with your fucking cooooock."

"Now ride my cock, Mrs. Crutcher, show me how big a slut you are for black cock," he ordered.

My long refused orgasm simmering just below the surface, I eagerly obeyed, slowly moving my body up and down on his cock. As I got used to the unique, fulfilling position, I began to get into a consistent rhythm. Once I did, I began bouncing up and down on his cock, wanting to ride it hard and fast...apparently really getting back on the horse in a big way.

Samantha screamed, "Fuuuucking yes," as she came from the double penetration.

Judge Harmon said, "Don't forget men, shoot your loads on our newest white slut."

Realizing that I was his new white slut, I also remembered there were others like me and asked, as I continued to ride his long shaft, "So what other white bitches serve this big black missile?"

"I wondered when you would finally ask that," he chuckled softly.

Before I could say anything else, Matt pulled out of Samantha, walked over to us, stood on the couch and shoved his cock, which had just been fucking Samantha's ass, into my shocked mouth. The act was just another of utter submission and yet one that only enhanced my desire to come and serve.

He held my head and fucked my face, as I sat with Judge Harmon's cock buried deep in me, for a few seconds before pulling out and exploding his sticky goo all over my face. He grunted between squirts, "I have imagined you coated with my cum for so long, slut."

My face covered in cum, a cock buried in my cunt, I responded, "I hope you have more than just one load for me."

"Fucking insatiable," Judge Harmon laughed.

Matt shoved his cock back in my mouth and gloated, "Oh yes my next load is going in one of your other fuck holes."

When he pulled out, I said all pretentious and challenging, "I hope you are not all talk like you are in the court room."

Judge Harmon roared with laughter, as Matt, pissed at my attitude, threatened, "I'm going to tame you, bitch."

"Master Harmon has already done that," I continued, unable to turn off lawyer me who loved to debate.

Judge Harmon chuckled again as he added, "I think we have a live one here."

Mr. Cocksmith, his cock shiny with Samantha's pussy juice, presented himself between my legs and asked, "I assume you haven't ever had two cocks at once in that cunt of yours?"

"Is that even possible?" I asked, shocked by the question. My cunt felt completely full with just Judge Harmon's in me, I couldn't imagine it widening any more.

"Only one way to find out," Mr. Cocksmith said, positioning his cock at the entrance of my already full cunt.

"Matt, go behind me and help hold our slut," Judge Harmon instructed.

"Yes, sir," Matt said.

I couldn't help it, even though I knew I shouldn't, as I asked, "Is power here based on cock size or legal seniority...I suppose either way Matt is low cock on the totem pole."

A roar erupted from both Judge Harmon and Mr. Cocksmith.

"You bitch," Matt snapped.

"Thank you," I countered, long being okay with being a bitch in my profession. It was the only way to get respect in a still very male dominated profession.

Judge Harmon whispered in my ear, just as a second massive cock attempted the impossible, "By the way, the first white whore to serve me was Senator Abbotsford, although back then she was still just a judge."

"Noooooo," I gasped, as I felt my cunt attempt to refuse entry. Senator Abbotsford was not only a judge, but was also one of my professors in college and my role model...someone I always tried to emulate.

"Wasn't she your professor back in the day?" Judge Harmon asked.

"Yeeeees," I admitted, unable to fathom a woman who one day may run for President being a slutty white cunt submissive for black cock. I added, "I have always tried to be just like her."

"It seems you are following in her pussy juice," Judge Harmon quipped, making a joke.

"H-h-how did she s-s-submit," I stammered, my cunt rejecting any further widening.

"That is a long story for another day, but I took her in the courtroom the first time and even had her often suck my cock as I presided over cases," the judge revealed. The images both shocking and yet so fucking hot...especially the idea of someone like Senator Abbotsford, who, like me, was an extreme feminist and strong-minded woman being submissive. It made my submission seem okay, more natural, as absurd as that sounded.

So drawn into my role as submissive slut, somehow turned on by the idea of more humiliation, I asked Judge Harmon, while Mr. Cocksmith was still trying to get inside my already full cunt, "Can I beeeeee your white cocksucker during a trial?"

"You want to replace Amanda Kensington?" He asked, revealing another shocking name in the growing number of powerful women who were secret sluts for black cock. Amanda had gone on early maternity leave two weeks ago, at eight months pregnant, due to health issues. Amanda was the top DA in the city and a colleague of mine...her departure was a huge loss for the city.

"Her tooooo?" I asked while screaming, feeling my cunt lips spread. Looking down, I could no longer see Mr. Cocksmith's cock head. In other words, I had two cocks in me.

"Actually, she was under my desk just yesterday while I was listening to the Willaby trial," he continued.

"God, yeeees," I moaned loudly, feeling my cunt becoming fuller than was, I thought, humanly possible, even as I was shocked to learn that Amanda was under the desk at a trial I was involved in just yesterday.

"So you want to be my trial cocksucker?" Judge Harmon asked.

"Yes, Masteeer, make me your trial cocksucker. Cum in my mouth over and over again," I whimpered, my head going light at the mixture of pleasure and pain I was experiencing.

"I'll fit you in, just like you're fitting his cock in," he said, which made Mr. Cocksmith laugh.

I weakly replied, "Thank yooooou."

"Shouldn't you be thanking me?" Samantha asked, as she moved beside me for a better view.

"Thank you for making me a white slut for black cock?" I asked, facetiously.

"Exactly," Samantha nodded, "I knew you would be perfect for the role."

"Thank you, I think," I moaned, as Mr. Cocksmith continued trying to wedge his cock into my cunt.

"This isn't working," Mr. Cocksmith sighed, pulling out.

"Take her ass," Judge Harmon suggested.

My eyes went big as I glanced down at Mr. Cocksmith's massive member.

"Good call," he agreed, ordering me, "Turn around slut, let's give you your first chocolate DP."

"Yes, Master," I agreed, the idea of taking a cock in my ass incomprehensible before this evening and yet now something I was willingly doing without hesitation.

"Grab me some lube, slut," Mr. Cocksmith ordered Samantha.

"Of course, Master," she said, as I repositioned myself so my tits were directly in Judge Harmon's face.

"These are some nice udders," the judge complimented, cupping them in his hands.

"Thank you, Master," I replied to the ridiculous compliment of comparing my breasts to a cow's.

A moment later, I felt a sticky liquid between my ass cheeks just as Judge Harmon sucked on my erect nipples. The euphoric pleasure of having a cock lodged deep in my cunt, hands cupping my breasts and a mouth on my nipples had me willing to do anything...including eagerly taking a massive cock in my virgin ass.

Samantha said softly, "Relax, Mikaela, this is going to burn like a bitch at first, but once you get used to it you are going to want your ass fucked hard."

"Okay," I replied tentatively, wanting to obey and become the white slut they wanted me to be, yet scared of the pain I knew was coming.

"Ready, ass slut?" Mr. Cocksmith asked, as I felt his cockhead between my ass cheeks.

"Yes, Master, take my anal virginity," I answered nervously, wanting to feel the pleasure that I saw on Samantha's face while she was getting DP'd earlier.

His hands went to my waist as I felt his cockhead poking at my anal entrance.

Judge Harmon whispered, "Besides Abbotsford and Kenningston, there is also Williams."

I gasped, both because of the next shocking name and because I felt Mr. Cocksmith's mushroom top break through my anal defence. "Oh, shit," I whimpered, a sharp pain hitting me. Cassandra Williams was my colleague and as no nonsense as me. In her early fifties, she was old school and believed in being the voice for all who had no voice of her own. She was married to a famous CEO in oil, but hated the boys' club that still existed in the legal field. Her sexual submission would diminish her many years of standing up to big business.

"Yes, she has the first to be a member of the white slut's club...shit I remember her being the only woman and taking over a dozen black cocks during a judge retreat down south," Judge Harmon reminisced.

"Oh, God," I whimpered, both turned on as hell at the story of Cassandra's sexual submission and in pain as Mr. Cocksmith's cock slowly invaded my ass.

"She was the one who brought Senator Abbotsford into the club many years ago," Judge Harmon revealed.

"I can't take it," I said, through clenched teeth as the pain in my ass intensified as Mr. Cocksmith's dick went deeper into me.

"Half way in, slut," Mr. Cocksmith informed me.

"Only half," I whined, unable to fathom taking even a millimetre more in me.

"Becky Watson," Judge Harmon revealed next.

"Oh my," I said, each name a juicy piece of gossip that distracted me from the impaling I was receiving in my back door. Becky was a gorgeous redheaded journalist whom I resented because her writing always seemed to favour my opponent.

Matt added, from behind me somewhere, "Yes, she is a great weapon for us in the media and a great slut for us in the board room."

"Figures," I said, her one-sided journalism instantly making sense.

"Want more names?" Judge Harmon asked.

"Yeeeees," I answered, wincing as the anal invasion continued its assault forward.

"Beg for Jake to just slam his cock in your ass, my slut, and become the white ass slut you were meant to be," Judge Harmon ordered.

"M-m-meant to be," I stammered, now recalling Cocksmith's first name to be Jake.

"Of course, white bitches like you are in denial, thinking you can have an influence on society. Your influence is on your knees with your mouth, cunt and ass filled with black cock," he explained, his words sounding ludicrous and yet feeling like the truth.

"But I am more than just a slut," I protested, although it was hard to defend my case with massive black cocks in both my holes.

"I object," Matt quipped.

"Objection taken," Judge Harmon nodded, as he explained firmly. "You are no more than we allow you to be, Mrs. Crutcher. You're our white slut to use and manipulate as we please. Senator Abbotsford does our bidding politically, Becky does it in the media, Amanda and Cassandra lose the cases they are instructed to lose and you will too."

"I can't do that," I said, the thought of dishonouring my sworn loyal oath something I couldn't break.

"We don't make you lose cases where our defendants are guilty," Mr. Cocksmith interjected. "We just speed up the red tape of these cases where innocent victims are charged."

Instantly I thought of Edison Smith, a case that Cassandra could have easily won and yet instead took a plea bargain.

It didn't make much sense at the time, but it sure did now.

I asked, through grit teeth as Jake continued to slowly go deeper in my ass, "Are you saying that Elizabeth Smith was lying?"

"We have evidence, which unfortunately was inadmissible, that proved she was," Jake answered, before clarifying, "we don't cheat to win, we still lose cases as was seen in the Pikerson case, but we just speed up the injustices."

"You're a judicial Nelson Mandela," I quipped.

"Bounce back on my cock, slut," he ordered, his tone implying I had annoyed him.

"Yes, Master," I replied, suddenly feeling guilty that I had potentially disrespected him.

I leaned forward, put my hands on the top of the couch, clenched my teeth and prepared for an intense pain that had already coursed through me. Then on one backwards push, I took all his ten inches in my ass.