Who Am I?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

He lifted his eyes to her face and watched her massage her tits with her hands. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back. He flicked his tongue over her clit a couple more times then took it into his mouth sucking deeply on it. "Ooooohhhhh." She cried pressing her pussy closer to his face.

He sucked on her clit as he slipped two fingers into her hot pussy. "So hot." he said against her pussy as he began to fingerfuck her.

"My pussy is hot for you sugar." She cooed as she rubbed her pussy against his face and reached behind her to grasp his growing cock. "Mmmmm...What do we have here?" She licked her lips as she wrapped her hand around his cock.

Patrick groaned against her pussy lifting his hips against her stroking hand. "Mmmm...Do a good job lover and I'll let you stick this baby up my sweet pussy." She rubbed her pussy against his face again.

Patrick reached up grasping her tits and holding them tightly in his hands as he went to town on her pussy. He sucked at her like a man dying of thirst. He bit lightly at her clit and heard her cry out. Then he moved his mouth down until his tongue was even with her slit. He teased the entrance with his tongue.

"Oh...Tongue fuck me." She cried stroking him faster.

His hands squeezed her tits roughly as he pressed up with his hips. He dipped his tongue into her waiting hole and licked around anywhere he could reach. Helen grasped his head and held him tight against her pussy as she rode his face. "Fuck Me...." She demanded moving her hips back and force forcefully.

Patrick had a hard time keeping his tongue buried in her pussy but he didn't give up. He grasped her hips holding them still as he began to force his tongue in and out like a small cock. He moved his tongue as fast as he could and heard her cry out. "Yessssssssss.....So fucking good. Eat my pussy you bastard." She cried stroking his cock fast and hard.

"Ugh...MMMMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMM..." He moaned against her pussy as he fucked her hand. He was so close to cumming again and wanted her to cum with him. He took one hand off her hips and brought it to her clit. He dug his nail into her clit painfully as he continued to fuck her repeatedly with his hot tongue.

"Oh fuck...I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." She cried as she flooded his face with her juices. She stopped stroking his cock and he groaned in disappointment against her wet pussy.

Helen chuckled as she moved off his face. Leaning down, she licked her pussy juices from his face then kissed him softly. "Don't want you coming yet lover. I haven't had that sweet meat in my pussy yet."

He smiled at her. "Wanna ride me?"

She looked down at his cock standing straight out from his body. She smiled at him. "I have a better idea."

She moved over beside him but facing his feet then climbed on her hands and knees. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me like a dog." She panted over her shoulder at him.

Patrick smiled at her widely as he moved to his knees and moved up behind her. He spread her legs wider, giving him sweet access to her pussy. He watched her inner lips gripping as if looking for something to grab a hold of. He placed on hand on her butt while he held his cock with the other. He rubbed it up and down over her pussy lips and brushed the tip of his cock against her clit. "OOOOOHHHHHH..." She moaned pressing back against him. "Fuck me baby. Fuck me good."

Patrick planned to do just that. He positioned the head of his cock at her entrance and thrust forward forcefully burying himself completely inside her. "Oooooooffffff..." She grunted at the force of his thrust.

He grasped her hips in his hands as he started slamming hard and fast into her. His balls slapped against her pussy from below and she cried out in joy. "Oh yes. Fuck me..." She cried slamming back against him on every in stroke.

He took his hands off her hips and leaning over her reached below her shaking b body and took her tits in his hands squeezing them painfully. She grunted at the pain but he just ignored her. He fucked her harder and faster feeling his balls slap repeatedly against her flesh as he pounded her pussy. "Oh Fuck...So good." he breathed against her ear as he continued to pound into her.

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." She cried digging at the blanket. "I'm gonna cum."

Patrick slowed down his thrusts as he moved one hand down beneath her and rubbed his fingertip lightly against her clit. "Oh baby...Don't stop now." She begged trying to get him to move fast inside her again. "I need to cum so badly."

Patrick had an evil smile on his face as he moved his free hand almost lovingly over her ass. Then he gave it a hard slap and she cried out. "What are you doing?" She cried suddenly trying to pull away from him.

He took his hand off her clit and grasped her hips keeping her impaled on him as he continued the slow fuck. He long dicked her a few times. Pulling out to the head then slowly pushing back in. He slapped her ass hard again and heard her cry. "Don't do that." She cried trying once again to pull away.

Patrick reached down and grasped her legs, pulling them out from under her until she was flat on her stomach with the weight of his body holding her down. He continued to piston his cock into her pussy while he slapped her ass. "You ain't going anywhere until I'm finished with you bitch." he growled against her ear.

Helen felt a shiver of fear and clawed at the edge of the bed trying to pull her body from under his. Suddenly she let out a loud scream and tears streamed down her cheeks as he pulled her head back by her hair. "Where you going sweetheart?" He said roughly against her ear as he continued to fuck her. "I thought you wanted me to fuck you to pay for the room."

Helen cried silently as he pulled her body roughly against his. His arm wrapped around her neck. "No...I don't want to fuck you anymore. I just want to go home." She whimpered through her tears.

Patrick chuckled against her ear as he kissed it softly. "I don't think so sweetheart. I'm having fun." he pulled his cock from her sopping pussy and positioned it at the pucker of her asshole.

Helen's eyes widened as she felt his cockhead pressed against her ass. "Noooo..." she screamed clawing at his arm. "Please. Not there."

Patrick just held her close to him as he slowly pushed forward with his hips. He felt her asshole starting to open and he continued pushing until the head of his cock went past her assring. "Oh god. No." She cried as his cock tore at her virgin asshole. "Please. Don't fuck me there. I'm sorry." She pleaded wetting his arm with her tears.

Patrick suddenly felt filled with guilt. He had started this as a bit of revenge for her forcing him to want her. But he had never raped a woman in his life and he wasn't about to start now. He pulled his arm from around her neck and his cock from her tight asshole. He sat back on his knees as she curled up in a ball crying. "I'm sorry." he said tightly not looking at her.

Helen slowly unwrapped her body and pulled herself off the bed. She slowly began pulling on her clothes. She didn't look at him again until she was completely dressed. "No...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have forced you to want me."

Patrick raised his eyes to hers. She still had tears in her eyes but she did look sorry. "I couldn't help myself. I haven't had a good fuck in so long and you looked so hot there at the hospital." She turned towards the door and stopped when she had her hand on the handle. Then she turned back to him. "I do truly hope you have a family out there waiting for you. I do hope you find them. You have this room for 2 days. I will come back sooner if I hear anything. Otherwise I'll be back then to relocate you somewhere else until we can find out who you are."

She turned back to the door and started to turn the handle. Patrick knew he couldn't let it end up this way. "Helen, wait." he said jumping out of the bed and running to her. Not caring about his nakedness.

She didn't turn back to look at him but she did stop turning the door handle. He put his hand lightly on her shoulder and felt her flinch. "Look..." he said softly. "I'm sorry about what happened. I shouldn't have taken it so far. I may have a family out there but I may not. That's what makes this so frustrating." He ran a hand through his hair. "The truth is I'm attracted to you and before it got out of hand I was really enjoying being with you."

Helen kept her hand on the door handle but didn't try to open the door. She just stood there listening to him. "Um...Do you think we could try this again. You know without the forcing on either part?" he was relieved when he touched her shoulder again and she didn't flinch.

She slowly turned around and looked up into his eyes. "You mean you still want to fuck me?"

He gently cupped her face with his hands and kissed her softly. "No...I mean I want to make love to you. That is if you will let me."

She looked up into his eyes and saw the fire and passion he held there for her. She felt her pussy leak against her leg. Tentatively she raised her hands until they rested on his bare shoulders. "I think I would like that."

Patrick wrapped his arms around her gently and pulled her to him as he kissed her again. Softly at first then harder. When he touched his tongue to her lips, he heard her moan as she opened to him. He didn't dive in but caressed her tongue with his. His hands moved around her and held her close.

Helen molded her body against him as they kissed. She moaned into his mouth. She hadn't been with anyone this tender in a long time. She wrapped her legs around his waist when he suddenly lifted her body against his. He carried her to the bed and lay her down gently coming down over her. He moved his lips from hers and kissed her face and neck as he worked at the buttons on her shirt. He moaned against her skin as he opened her shirt to reveal nothing but skin. She hadn't put her bra back on when she got dressed.

He rubbed his hard cock against her skirt covered pussy as he lowered his head to her breast. He nibbled lightly at the skin and heard her moan. He moved his mouth down until he could take her nipple into his mouth. Suckling gently. Helen moaned, pressing her chest up against him as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He continued nursing at her nipple as he moved his hands down and undid her skirt. He pushed it down her legs until he couldn't reach anymore without pulling his mouth from her breast. He gave her nipple one more deep kiss then worked his way down her body. He stripped her skirt down her long legs until it was hanging off one ankle. She kicked it off and spread her legs wide. She looked at him between her legs with desire filled eyes. "Eat me baby." She said softly.

He smiled up at her then lowered his head. He didn't attack her pussy though. Instead he dropped kisses on each of the insides of her thighs. Then he kissed each closed pussy lip. She moaned and pressed up with her hips. He pushed her gently back to the bed then slowly spread her open showing the treasure inside. He looked at her pussy for a minute. Her clit was peeking from it's hood. The skin around her slit was glistening with pussy juices. He dropped down and licked around her slit. Drinking up her juices. "Oh..." She murmured at the light touch of his tongue.

Patrick ran his tongue lightly around the skin surrounding her clit again. He did it softly, almost lovingly. Then he moved his tongue up and ran it over every inch of her pussy without touching her clit. "Oh please." She cried pulling at his head trying to get him to touch her clit.

He knew she was hot but he wasn't about to be rushed this time. He planned to love her like he was the last man on earth. He blew gently on her clit and watched it peek more from it's hood while he teased her slit with a fingertip. When she pushed up to pull him inside her, he pulled his finger away. "Uh uh." He said looking up at her with a smile.

She just looked at him with fire in her eyes. Her breathing was ragged. He felt his cock throbbing but ignored it. This was for her. He moved his face back to her pussy and spread open the area surrounding her slit. She drew in her breath. He dipped his tongue into her a little bit and she just about came up off the bed. "Oh god." She cried pulling at his hair. Patrick pushed more of his tongue inside her and licked around. He could taste all of her and relished in the taste. Then he slowly withdrew his tongue only to push it back in again. Within a few seconds he was tongue fucking her and she was going nuts.

"OH yes...Tonguefuck me baby." She cried. Her hips were rising to meet him with every thrust of his tongue. Her fingers tangled painfully in his hair. He reached up, loosening her grip on his head but didn't stop his thrusting tongue.

He dipped his tongue inside her, swirled it around then pulled it back out. He loved the taste of her and the smell of her freshness was driving his senses crazy. He finally pulled his tongue from her and she whimpered in dismay. Her whimper turned into a shriek however when he locked his mouth on her clit and sucked hard, while he whipped his tongue over it. "Fuck...Yes..." She cried unable to keep her hips still.

He raised one hand up and gently caressed her breast as he used the other hand to slip three fingers inside her. Slowly moving them in and out.

Helen was a bundle of nerves. Her body was singing with the sensations he was sending through it. She could feel her orgasm building. "Oh god...What are you doing to me?" She panted as she ran her fingers through her hair.

He raised his head to look at her. "I'm loving you baby." he said hoarsely before diving at her pussy. He went at her pussy this time like a man possessed. He wanted to have her cum on his mouth. He needed to taste the juices he knew she would give him. He bit down gently on her clit while his fingers flew in and out of her pussy. "Agh...Oh...Yes...I'm cumming..." She cried bucking against him as her orgasm washed over her.

Patrick pulled his fingers from her spasming pussy and replaced them with his tongue. He licked all over inside her trying to get all her goodness. When he got all he could find, he licked around her pussy until she pushed him away.

He moved gently up over her until he was covering her completely with his body. "Put you legs around me baby." he demanded softly. She obeyed wrapping her legs around his waist and locking her feet together. He guided his hard cock to her entrance, then kissed her deeply as he pushed slowly into her. "Mmmmmmm..." She moaned into his mouth as she felt herself being filled.

She tightened her legs around him as she lifted her hips and wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Her tongue moved over his in a caress like he had done earlier and he moaned into her mouth. He flicked his tongue lovingly over hers as he filled her with his heat. When he was embedded completely he pulled back out to the head before slowly pushing back in again.

He continued the slow torture for a couple of minutes before she grasped his ass-cheeks pulling him roughly into her. She tore her mouth from his and looked into his eyes. "Ride me baby. Ride me hard. I need it so bad."

He captured her mouth with his again as he started slamming hard and fast into her. Their bodies bounced with their movements. The bed squeaked with the power of their lovemaking. They moaned into each other's mouth. Neither willing to break the kiss. He brought his hands up and cupped her face as he continued to pummel her body with his own.

"Cum baby." he growled finally breaking the kiss. "Cum on my fucking cock. Let me hear how good I make you feel." he bit at her neck and she shivered.

"Fuck meeeeee..." She cried as she felt her orgasm building. "Oh fuck me."

Patrick did just that. His cock slamming repeatedly in and out of her hot snatch. He could feel their juices mixing with each of his thrusts and this drove him to new heights. "Cum for me baby." he panted. "Tell the whole world how much you love my fucking cock."

His words sent Helen to places she had never been before. She had never had a man talk dirty to her during sex before and it was turning her on like crazy. Suddenly she was there and she couldn't stop the scream that left her throat. "Fuck me you bastard..." She screamed at the top of her lungs. "I'm cummmmiinnnngggg...I'm cumming on your fucking cock."

Patrick felt her drown his cock with her juices but he didn't stop fucking her. Instead he fucked her even harder then before. Helen felt herself pushed deep into the mattress at the power of his moving body. "Oh GOD...No way..." She looked up at him wide eyed. "I'm gonna cum again."

Patrick smiled at he as he continued to hammer his cock deeply in and out of her body. "Cum again sweetheart." he smiled at her.

She dug her nails into his back as her orgasm washed over her yet again. He fucked her through it and continued to thrust into her over three more orgasms. She lay panting beneath him. "Cum baby...I need to feel it fill me." She begged looking up into his eyes.

He kissed her deeply as he continued to punish her pussy with his pistoning cock. Finally he pulled his mouth from hers and let out a loud, animalistic growl. "Oh fuck...I'm cumming." He screamed as he began to fill her. Three, Four, Five shots before his cock slowed down. Finally it dropped to a drizzle inside her and he collapsed on top of her breathless.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close as she felt his softening cock leave her body. "Oh, that was wonderful." She whispered kissing his ear.

He lifted his weary head and kissed her softly. "Did I make up for earlier?" he asked hoarsely.

She kissed him back then giggled. "Oh you did, and then some..."

He rolled off of her, then pulled her into his arms as he fell into a dreamless sleep
Chapter 3

Patrick woke some time later to the room in semidarkness. The only light coming in was from the moonlight through the open curtains. Reaching over, he turned on the lamp by the bed. Helen was gone, but he could still smell her scent on the sheets and got instantly hard. "Sorry pal..." he said to his cock. "She's gone."

He pulled himself out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. He let his stream fill the bowl then washed his face in the sink. He threw the towel on the toilet then walked back into the main room. He found two bags sitting on the dresser along with a note. He looked at the note first.

"I don't know your name so I will call you John. I picked you up some groceries and a couple of changes of clothes. I hope the clothes fit. I didn't know your size so I guessed.

Thanks for the most memorable afternoon I have ever had. I hope you find your family. If you do have a wife, I'm sure she is missing that sweet cock of yours. I will see you in two days unless we get a hit on you. If you need anything give me a call. (507) 555-2094.

Helen."

Patrick chuckled as he put the note down and checked out the bags. There was some boxed foods he could cook on the stove. He checked the small fridge to find a half-gallon of milk, a dozen eggs and a six pack of beer. He pulled one of the beers out and popped it open taking a long drink.

Then he checked the other bag. He found two pairs of blue jeans, 2 t-shirts, a package of underwear and a package of socks. Sitting next to the bag was a pair of cowboy boots.

He took the clothes over to the bed and proceeded to get dressed. The underwear were a little snug but they fit okay. The jeans and shirts all fit perfectly. The boots were a bit big but he figured he should be able to wear them okay. Taking off the boots, he lay back on the bed and flipped on the TV.

There was news, some comedy sitcom, a game show and what looked like a soft porn movie. There was a small buxom blonde riding some hot guys cock and moaning up a storm. He flipped off the TV and standing up and grabbing his beer stepped outside making sure the door didn't close behind him.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers