Who Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down on the bed, leaned back, and slowly turned her around in his lap. She helped by raising her knees up to her shoulders and that enabled a quick and easy 180 degree turn. Then he bit her nipple, not too hard, but hard enough to let her know he owned it. He did similarly to the other and sucked both tits for sometime, all the while jerking his hips to continually piston his cock up and down in Marla's ass.

Then he was standing again, facing her suspended body now, and made as if to let her go. Slowly, she took her weight on her own hands and legs, clasping all behind his back, and freed his hands. He bent and reached and retrieved the ball gag she had on the bed. It was installed in no time. Her body continued to shake, while her eyes told of how wanton for more that she was. Roy was not about to disappoint her.

He stepped to the bed, kneeled and knee-walked forward until he let her down. The shower curtain crinkled slightly with their pressure, but the vinyl actually augmented the sensations going through Marla's body. This was strange, indeed. With her back horizontal, he began to tie the cuffs to the headboard. He couldn't reach her feet of course, not as long as he was buried in her ass, and focused one last bit of attention on her in this position before changing. He blindfolded her.

Then quickly, he pulled out of her tunnel and made her ankles fast, spread eagled to the bottom of the bed. "Now, you said you like nasty. Let's just see, shall we?"

Marla thought she knew what was about to happen, and she was not disappointed. The first hot stream of Roy's piss hit her on the stomach. It burned it was so hot. What surprised her even more was the fact that it stopped as quickly as it started. She could feel it still though, puddling on her stomach and in her belly button.

All she could do was moan through the ball gag. Her hips rose and fell, stabbing her holes at anything she could find. There was nothing of course, but she kept trying. Then she felt another hot spot on her right thigh. Before she had finished diagnosing that incident, she felt another on her left thigh. This guy was able to not only control his pissing to short bursts, but to aim it perfectly each and every time. She was in heaven, and squirming for more.

Roy continued to squirt her body, her tits, her neck, her feet, and finally her pussy mound. He watched and she felt, as the hot yellow liquid dripped down her crack, past her now red and swollen pussy lips, past her still open asshole, all the way to the shower curtain where it began to seep along the lines of contact where her body met the material. She could feel the heat climbing up her back, along her sides, until it reached her shoulder like an invading army. She was in heaven and loving every second of this.

Roy continued to move around the bed. He bent down and untied the ankles straps and brought her knees back up, all the way over the vertical and down to her shoulders on the other side. Then he fastened her ankles to the head of the bed where they would keep her positioned in a totally exposed way. He removed the blindfold and rose to his feet. He looked down from a standing position on her bed, just below her open crack.

She was wide eyed and smitten with this scene. This towering man stood at her ass, her crack open to his every wish, and held his dripping cock, aimed directly at her cunt below. Suddenly a stream of piss burst forth and landed square on her cunt, splashing all over the area. It was hot and drove her wild. She was gyrating, trying to move her butt up and down to force the stream to hit her in all places. Finally he complied and sent the last of his reservoir down upon her and squirted her asshole where some actually seeped in, and her pussy where it did likewise, as she could feel it burn. It was humiliating, and exhilarating at once. She wanted him to stop, and to rampage on with more. She couldn't get enough.

Roy finished and looked at her for a moment. Then he got down on his knees and leaned into her crotch. He began immediately slurping her crack clean. When he'd finished her outer surfaces, he began to suck on her cunt. The orgasm began the second he did. The more he sucked the more she blew. It was nearly beyond survival. The intensity surpassed anything she had ever known. While she whirled in this tornado of lust and orgasm, he went to work on eating and sucking her ass. Her hips suddenly stopped gyrating. Her arms went limp in their restraints. Her eyes closed and her breathing slowed. It was more than she could bear and she passed out.

Inter-Continental Hotel, Los Angeles, Room 1712

Mark was blind. His mouth locked open, held there by a ball gag, almost too large to be comfortable. His arms were tied above his head to the corners of the bed, and his ankles were cuffed and tied, one to the stout curtain hanger end to the left of the bed, and one over the opposite side bathroom door and down to the handle. His legs were cocked, but more straight than bent, splayed at a forty-five degree angle outward, and an equal angle toward his head from the vertical. His ass was propped up on a stack of four pillows which his weight compressed to only a few inches, but it was sufficient. Beth stood back and admired her work and the up-thrust groin of her target man.

"Take my panties, will you," She laughed a most devious way and slapped Mark's left ass cheek with her flat hand. The red hand imprint immediately shone itself on his ultra white skin. He moaned, as if to say something in the way of an order to not do that again, and this only served to stir her building emotions even faster. "And fight me? Now? With your entire body tied up and open to me? You are just asking for it mister." Beth stepped back from the bed.

"Now where are those panties, Mr. Hotshot?" She looked around not expecting an answer, though she did hear another groan. She looked on the counter tops, the desk, inside the small carryon suitcase, and couldn't find them. She looked back at him then and asked again, "Just where did you put them? Huh? I know you didn't throw them away, or at least I hope you didn't." She was looking around again. "That would not bode well for you, Roy. You are already gonna pay for what you did to me, forcing me to walk around with your cum dripping from my pussy." She looked in the drawers of the armour at the foot of the bed. Nothing. "What do you think the other passengers thought of a flight attendant standing beside their seat, with the scent of sex just inches form their faces? Huh?" She looked in the night table drawer, then the other side of the bed's table, and there they were. She pulled them from the drawer and held them up, shocked at what she found."

"Why you son-of-a-bitch! You jerked off in my panties!" She pulled the sticky material apart, looked at him as if to check to see if he was looking, and then raised the filthy mess to her face. She inhaled the aromas working there, his jism and hers, mixed and dried on the silky material. Despite their current dryness, there was still sufficient dampness and odor to detect the essence of their original state. She inhaled a second time, deeply, and held the breath for several seconds, then letting it out.

"So you couldn't wait." She stepped over to the head of the bed and shoved the panties down on his nose. "You had to take care of yourself. Forget about me, just make sure you are happy."

Her tone wasn't vicious, but certainly more stern than he had heard before. Roy found himself squirming a little, though whether it was because he was uncomfortable with this new side of Beth, or because he was stretching muscles he hadn't stretched in awhile, he didn't know. The scent of the panties, the helplessness before this strong and beautiful woman, all began to work on him and even though he'd jerked off only a few minutes before she had arrived, a half hour before she was supposed to, his cock sprang back to life. It rose like a flag pole and at an angle similar to that of his legs. There were three now, and only one was free to roam.

"And now you are getting horny again?" She observed the straightening staff and expressed a false disbelief at his arrogance. Beth reached across from the side of the bed and pumped his missile a few times. It was hers, all hers now, to do with as she pleased. It was time to have some fun, to act out some fantasies, to take advantage of a scene she had somehow created and placed before her for her own satisfaction. Nothing could stop her.

"I'm going have some fun now, Roy. Just me." She moved to her bag. The man in the bed went still in anticipation. "I'm going to do some things I've always wanted to do, and maybe a few that come to mind while I work. You will just have to put up with it, just as I have put up with your once-a-week fuck-fests, and your silly little games, like stealing my panties. You blow in here to LA and have your way, and blow back out again. No responsibilities, no obligations, just a night of delicious desire fulfilled and off you go. And it is all at my expense." She didn't mention that it was also at her extreme pleasure. "So now it's payback time."

Roy pulled on his wrists and the nylon ropes stretched slightly, but short of pulling the hotel room apart, he was not going anywhere. What the hell was she planning?

Beth carried her bag over to the bed where it would be closer for her. She pulled from it a small, thin plastic straps device, crawled up on the king sized bed and kneel-walked to a position directly facing Roy's exposed ass. She took the device, a series of three leather straps hung off a fourth strap running perpendicular. A fifth strap ran parallel to the first three and was attached to the end of the central strap. They were all very thin material, shinny black, and about a half inch wide. Beth held the single vertical strap along Roy's stiff cock. She then wrapped the middle strap around the base of his shaft, and fastened the mini-Velcro ends, snugly. The effect was immediate. Roy mumbled something through the gag and his cock was pulsing, waving a couple inches up and down from its forty-five degree angle toward his head.

She fastened the other two straps at different positions on his cock, the last strap being just before the helmeted head. She was amazed at the power of his cock's pulses. She actually had to hold it steady so she could affix the straps with her other hand. When the three straps were to her liking, she went to the other end and wrapped the ends of the last strap around his ball sack and pulled them up to cross and stick together. The effect was to separate his balls, and to bulge them out. This she undid once, tightened the relationship between it and the previously mounted array, and reaffixed. The result made her proud as she crawled back off the foot of the bed and rose to admire her work. Roy's cock, now constrained and pulled on by the restraints around his balls, pointed skyward. Each time it pulsed now, it moved less, but carried his balls with it. She was very pleased.

Roy was not hurting, but he was feeling the pressure of the ties on his cock and balls. On the one hand they made him horny as he'd ever been, and on the other they reminded him how vulnerable he was to Beth's every whim. He could only hope that she had not become vindictive. Then he felt a rough and callous material dragged over and wrapped around his cock. The panties!

"Now! How do they feel, huh? Just how did you jerk off with these, Roy?" She was back on the bed and holding the panties wrapped around his cock and hanging down to touch his balls. She maneuvered them to ensure there was plenty of contact with the prickly stains, just enough rubbing to make sure he knew what he was feeling. "Did you wrap them around your little cock like this? Huh? Did you fuck through the legs, like this?" She taunted him for several more minutes. It was so much fun, and yet she knew some of it was truly her feelings at the time, things she would love to have seen him do. He had been unable to wait for her. He had stolen her panties after she had taken such a risk for him, and then jerked off into them! He deserved whatever she wanted to give him now.

Beth left the panties hanging on his cock and moved back to her bag. Time to move on. She hopped, more than stepped off the bed. She was flying high on a cocktail of eroticism and her control over her victim. He could do nothing, short of ruining everything by tearing the room apart to break free. She knew he would not do that. What she wanted next was to feel her control gurgling up through her body, working its way through her loins, her beautiful tits, and up to her mouth. And the order didn't much matter as long as she satiated the demand in each location.

The next sensation Roy felt was a cool pressure against his puckered asshole. There was oil or something on the device probing there, but the device did not linger on its journey. The heartless woman simply shoved until the hole first opened, and then widened to accept what could only be a sizable butt plug. The pain increased as the larger and larger portions of the plug cruelly penetrated his ass. While he cringed with the agony pulsing through his ass, he welcomed the device and wanted the operator to keep on pushing. He rocked his ass up into the device.

"Oh! You like that, do you?" Beth said, a slight edge in her voice. She pushed harder on the butt plug and brought it to its widest point. Roy let out an enormous groan through his ball gag and then Beth relieved him by pushing the plug past its critical point to let it settle into its new home. The man relaxed his tensioned body momentarily and let out a deep breath. Beth simply smiled as she brought up the squeeze bulb at the end of the hose emitting form the butt plug.

"Let me know, Roy, if this moves you at all." She smiled to herself and squeezed the bulb flat in her fingers the first time. Roy jumped on the bed. Whatever she had done to him, he felt a jolt in his ass that lifted him off the mattress. The pressure inside him had subsided after she'd forced the plug past its widest point, and allowed him to relax and he'd begun to enjoy the sensation of the device up his ass. When the jolt had come, it had been in the form of some kind of sudden explosion of the thing inside him, seeming to double in size while still in his bowels. What the hell, he thought.

"I thought I might get your attention, Roy. So nice to see you paying attention." She laughed and tightened the thumb screw on the release valve and pumped again. Because she let the air back out so slowly, Roy didn't notice it leaving. As far as he was concerned, the damn thing just kept getting bigger. It was beginning to frighten him. That pleased Beth no end. She pumped him up again, and he jumped again as before.

Roy was groaning and moaning through the ball gag and getting very close to a point of panic, Beth perceived. He didn't know she wasn't inflating his bowels beyond the point of breaking. He didn't get it yet. She then let the air out quickly so he could feel the difference. Immediately, he relaxed, and began to let only the erotic sensations wash over him. It was exquisite. Here was this woman he knew to be gorgeous, tying him up and blindfolding him, shoving who knows what up his ass and playing with him. "Does it get any better than this," He asked himself.

And just then the bed moved under Beth's weight and his cock was suddenly enveloped in her cunt.. She rode right down on him, her pussy already soaking wet and ready, and dropped her full weight onto his upturned loins. They were both in heaven now. She sat there for several minutes, just luxuriating in the sensations of a hot wet cock up her hole. "Ohhhh you are very hard there Roy, fitting into me so well, feeling sooo good." She began to move up on him, off his groin and withdrawing until only the head of his cock was still inside her. Then she came crashing back down on him and impaled herself on his cock once more. They were both moaning now.

Beth's legs were under her, heels back under Roy's out stretched thighs, while she faced the foot of the bed. With her knees about even with his ass, maybe a little further down from his butt cheeks, she had an excellent opportunity and leverage to pump him up and down. But that is not what she wanted, not just yet. And much to Roy's disappointment, she rose the last time, too far, and his cock popped out of her hole.

Roy could hear her doing something, though he knew not what. He felt the bed move only slightly. And then suddenly he felt his cock about to be fucked again. She was back for more. He loved it. This time he was not going to hold back. This time he was going to shoot a load up her hole like she'd never seen or felt before. Just wait.

Beth repositioned slightly and aimed, and suddenly dropped her weight down on Roy again. This time however, his cock shot right up through her ass and deep into her bowels. Now they were both fucked up the ass. And the feelings coming from all this were more than she could hold onto. She reached down with one hand and began to finger her pussy. With her other hand, she reached back and loosened the ball gag.

"Oh!" Roy was obviously relieved after spitting out the ball. It just dribbled down his chin and lodged between his chest and neck. "Oh God you are so fucking hot! Beth! Oh yes! Fuck me harder!" He was beyond any control. In just a few more strokes, he fired his first round, a gushing wad of cum right up her slender slick chute. When he did, he felt the butt plug enlarge again, forcing even more of his spunk up her hole.

Beth felt the surge of hot liquid in her ass and began to orgasm herself. She let out one sharp cry, timed exactly with a body jerk that signaled her commencement of ultimate pleasure. They then bumped and fucked and pumped and released together for a long time. It was perhaps the longest orgasm either could remember.

When they both subsided, Beth rested there for sometime, and then dismounted. She rose where she was, backed up, now straddling her victim, and sat down on his face. "Clean me you heartless bastard, and don't miss a drop."

The words stung at first, but Roy knew they were not intended to. He stuck out his tongue and received the approaching pussy and ass with all the welcoming sensation he could offer. His spunk had partly run out of her ass already, dripping down his crack. But there was more than a mouthful still pouring out and he could do nothing better than suck it down more vigorously than he'd ever sucked anything before. It was delicious as long as it had her scent and body all over it. She smelled so hot to him he could have had her spend the rest of the night right where she was.

Beth meanwhile, was sucking off his cock. She had taken care before arriving to be prepared for this eventuality, but no matter what she did in that regard, there was still a scent of her around his cock. She soaked it up. She could not get enough. They sucked and pulled and worked each other over with such a fury they both came again, this time in a kind of slow, let-down orgasm that put the finishing touches on the moment. They were, at least for now, satiated.

Revealing New York Apartments

Marla awoke with a gentle nudge of her arm. She turned her head toward that arm and found Roy, sitting sideways on the bed, fully clothed and smiling broadly at her. "About time you came around." He said softly, touching her hair.

She rolled over toward him and said, "I was dreaming. What time is it? You let me sleep?" Her words were her thoughts, trying to define her place in the universe. She had been dreaming, floating on a cloud of soothing sounds and comforting, cottony cushions. It was blissful and never before experienced to the degree this one was.

1...345678