Who Rescues Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she delicately kissed at his cheek she fumbled a bit in unbuttoning his shirt. This was a new experience for her as well, and the inexperience coupled with the excitement of the moment caused her to be a bit fumble fingered. She held his gaze with her eyes as she unfastened his shirt, lifted it up, over and off his shoulders, then sliding her hands down across the solid contours of his chest. As she found the top button of his jeans and began to unbutton it she felt his body jerk slightly from the touch, a slight gasp escaping his lips. As she moved the zipper down slowly she deliberately pressed her hand against his crotch to feel for the cock within, and when she detected the member she paused to press against it with her hand. As his jeans dropped she felt the dampness on his underwear, witness of the event in the den.

At that point Jenny paused for long moments. She had never been anywhere near this far with a guy before. What she wanted to do was rip his clothing from him and have him ravish her well into the night, but fear was also a component for she really didn't know what to expect from him or herself from that point forward. Her mind made up Jenny kept her eyes on Dean's and began to lower herself to a kneeling position, her hands sliding down his ribs, across his hips and grasping the waistband of his underwear on their way down. She slid his boxers off, his cock springing slightly upward and outward when freed from the constraints, and she pushed the boxers down below his knees. Her hand came up to cradle his cock from beneath, softly holding then beginning a slow stroke up and down the full length. She was surprised and the stiff firmness yet the softness and tenderness of the skin. She looked away from his eyes, looked directly at the mushroom head of his fully erect cock, parted her lips and touched her lips to the tip of his cock. It was warm and slightly salty tasting. She parted her lips further and slid the whole tip into her mouth, enjoying the taste and the sensation.

Jenny had been too embarrassed to watch porn, even alone, but the one scene she'd seen was of a woman giving a man a blowjob, her head bobbing up and down the shaft while her hand was also moving in counter motion to her mouth. Jenny tried to mimic that motion, clumsily at first but then sensing that Dean was being pleasured by her actions. This encouraged her to keep going, to try more and more of his cock into her mouth, to move her tongue around it, and to keep a pace matching the motion of his hips.

Dean could barely believe what was happening to him. The most beautiful and wonderful woman he'd ever known was nearly naked in front of him and was now down on her knees giving him what must surely be the best blowjob ever administered by a woman to a man. He felt himself building to a second orgasm, too quickly for his satisfaction for the feeling of her mouth on his cock was beyond anything he'd ever known and he didn't want it to stop. When he felt it was almost too late he grabbed her head, "Jenny, you've got to stop.....I'm going to cum!"

Jenny didn't know exactly what to do, or how imminent his climax was, so she stopped abruptly. Besides, she wasn't sure if she wanted his cum in her mouth, at least not until she was more sure of what she was doing. She didn't know how much to expect, how often, so on. She did know that men were not able to have multiple orgasms like women, or so she'd been told, and she didn't want to end the night right then and there.

As Jenny stood she looked Dean in the eyes and asked, "So, how was that?"

"You've got to know that was the best thing ever. You are fantastic."

"So, not bad for my first time then, huh?" All Dean could do was grin and hope that his throbbing cock would settle down and not betray him again. He had to force himself to think about something less erotic just to abate the orgasm that was still on the cusp of eruption.

Jenny pushed slightly on his chest for him to take a seat on the bed again, then she back off a few steps and stood directly in front of him. After taking what seemed like a long time to garner her courage she slipped her fingers into the waist of her panties and slowly slid them down, pausing just over her pussy, took a deep breath and shoved them on down below her knees where they would drop to the floor. Standing back upright she kept her legs together, allowing only the trimmed landing strip of pubic hairs to be clearly visible in the dim lighting. Jenny had always been a bit self conscious of her breasts, never baring them to anyone or wearing anything that would allow a peak of cleavage even when she bent over. That is why the next step was a difficult one for her also and it took another deep breath and effort for her to reach back and deftly unclasp the hooks on her bra. She held her harms tight to her sides so that the slackened bra would not fall clear of her breasts, but would sit here in place shielding her bosoms and her modesty. Another breath and she released her arms, caught the bra and tossed it aside.

Dean had come back to full erection at the sight of her pubic region, his eyes intently affixed to her crotch as her panties fell and she stood before him. He had seen a pussy before, but never one under these circumstances, and he wanted to see this one more closely. But first his attention was drawn to Jenny's breasts. Her reaching to unfasten her bra was also a new experience for Dean, and his eyes almost burned in their search for what was screened from his sight. As her bra fell the beauty and erotic attraction of her perfect breasts, creamy in color with large dark areolas and puckered, hard nipples, put him almost into a trance. He couldn't remove his eyes from her breasts. He felt hot, flushed, a burning was filling his whole body, a desire to touch and be a part of this most beautiful woman sweeping over him.

Jenny stepped close to the bed, close enough that Dean began to kiss and suck on her nipples. A low moan came from Jenny as the warmth and electricity spread from her sensitive nipples down to her groin, she could feel herself getting hot down below, a stirring and sensation that was not foreign but never brought on like this or as intense as this. She felt warmth oozing from her pussy and dampening her legs. She wanted Dean to lick her pussy, suck on her clit, and she was flushed with passion. Jenny could stand it no longer, putting her hands against his shoulders and nudging him back onto the bed she leaned over his head and allowed him to continue his oral assault on her breasts. His hands were under her breasts, moving them towards his mouth and keeping them stimulated as he moved from one to the other. Jenny moved to straddle his hips on the bed, reaching down to grasp his rigid cock and directing it to the slick folds of her pussy. As she lowered herself down onto his cock, much fatter than anything ever to penetrate her, the tightness brought both a pain and extreme pleasure. Jenny had never known her pussy to be this wet before, and was amazed at how well, how so stimulating his cock felt as it was fully engulfed within her.

Dean was in another world. He had lost all awareness of anything in the world except the woman with him and the feelings of touch, of smell and of taste that were flooding his mind. It was a fog of passion that he'd never imagined, a feeling and place he never wanted to end. He was so intently consumed with her breasts that he was unaware of her motions until the warmth of her pussy spread down around his cock. As he slid up into her the feeling was almost too much for him to contain, with a loud groan welling up from his cock, up through his heart and out. Indeed, the heat, the sensation, the passion, were all too much for Dean to absorb at once and the seed from his balls gathered power and in irresistible momentum as the cum erupted in a release like he had never felt. His hips jerked and drove hard, fast and deep, uncontrolled and spasmodically until the last of his juices were spent and the energy subsided.

Jenny was lost in the energy of the moment. When Dean's cock had fully entered her and her hyper sensitive clitoris had pressed to his groin, his teasing of her nipples fueling the fire within her hips, she lost concentration on her movements, lost control of her body, felt the orgasm building and let herself go to the rush of energy swelling over her whole body. When Dean exploded with his hot cum inside her, his bucking and powerful thrusts into her and against her, her own climax burst against his, sending them both into a frantic dance.

The climax subsided. Jenny lay atop Dean, both of them panting from the exertion, their bodies slickened by the dampness of sweat, kisses, and the juices of their orgasm. Dean was soaked, as if doused with liquid, the sheets beneath him darkened. From the looks of if Jenny was sure that somehow she's peed all over him in the height of orgasm. As she started to raise off of Dean he wrapped his arms around her, holding her next to his body.

"Please, not yet. I don't want this moment, this time, to ever end." His words touched Jenny. She thought he would feel her to be gross, to be messy, but no. Indeed, his cock, though withered and slowly retreating, was still inside her. As it shrank and softened she could feel the soup of her juices and his sperm spilling out of her. That saddened her, for she too felt the time, the moment, the event, to be special and the evacuation of that special liquor was evidence of the passing of that time.

Dean and Jenny stayed together, coupled and close, well into the night. When nature called they each took private turns in the bathroom, returning to the bed fully nude and unashamed. When Dean got up first Jenny was quick to change the bed linens so that they would have fresh linens on which to spend their first night together. When Jenny came out of the bathroom she was greeted by a room filled with the glowing light and scents of candles. Dean had gone throughout the apartment gathering all the candles he could find, bringing all to the bedroom and lighting all of them, the only light in the apartment. They slept well that night, contended and at peace.

12