Who Would've Thought It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Eliza…I’m not sure this is a good idea…”

She pulled him close and kissed him again, soft, like their first kiss had been. “Corey… please?” A slight pause. “I couldn’t explain this too you if I had to, but I feel this incredible pull towards you…it’s so strong, I can’t resist it anymore.” She drew another deep breath and looked at him, obviously still waiting for a response.

Corey leaned forward at that point, kissing her deeply. He slipped one hand inside the unbuttoned shirt that still covered her body. Gently he thumbed her nipple, and caressed the soft flesh of her breast, eliciting a soft moan from her. Slowly he bent his head down, dragging his lips ever so softly across the tender skin of her neck.

For a moment, nothing happened. The flesh of her breast filling his hand, and the slight salty taste of sweat on her skin filled his mind. Finally he brought himself back, and asked her one last time. “Are you sure about this, Eliza?”

She shifted her body underneath him and took his face in her hands. “Corey, stop worrying so much. I want you to make love to me…”

“Wait here…” He said, before standing and disappearing down the hallway. Eliza listened the best she could, but all she could hear was a faint clicking and a rustling of some sort. After about five minutes, Corey reappeared in the doorway to the bedroom, this time without a shirt on. He reached his arm out to her, beckoning her towards him.

She stood from the couch, not bothering to close the shirt which now exposed her full, firm breasts to view, and proceeded down the hall. Corey stood with a slight smile on his face, back to the closed door. “Close your eyes, Eliza.”

Eliza did as he asked, and soon felt his strong grip encompassing her hands as he led her into the room. A few steps forward were all that he required of her, before he let go of her hands a closed to door behind him.

“Go ahead and open your eyes now…”

She gasped slightly when she opened her eyes. The room itself seemed to have transformed since her earlier visit. Sitting on a number of low tables were small candles and candelabras, all of which combined cast a soft orange sheen on the room. On one such table were two glasses, filled with a dark red liquid, which Eliza could only guess to be wine. Soft jazz music filtered down from speakers on the bookshelves and near the ceiling.

Most impressive though was the space where the bed would have been. Laid out on the floor was a small space of what appeared to be pillows covered by blankets, upon blankets. The top layer was a green and purple comforter with a velvety texture to it. It was absolutely perfect.

She turned to him, mouth open to say something, but the words were lost to her as she looked into his eyes. He smiled at her, his angular face highlighted even more by the flickering firelight.

He levered his body against the wall and stepped forward, wrapping her in an embrace that was more comforting than anything she had ever known. Slowly she felt the shirt being lifted from her shoulders; she felt the soft material sliding down her back to lie on the floor at her feet.

Corey pulled her close to him at that point and slowly ran his hands down her front, caressing the curves of her body and gently hooked his fingers into the waistband of her shorts. Her hands were on his now, pushing them down, urging him to remove the last piece of clothing that separated them.

He pushed the shorts down and held her as she lifted her legs to step out of them. She stepped away from him in that moment and knelt down on the blankets. Her body was exquisite. Her breasts were high, and firm, their soft flesh enlarged from the excitement that she felt. A soft patch of dark brown hair appeared at the junction between her legs, inviting him…calling to him.

Now it was her turn to beckon him, and as he stepped forward Eliza released the belt and button that held his pants in place. He stood there, still as a statue as he felt her seize the tops of his boxers and jeans in her hand and slide them both down to his ankles, releasing his huge cock from the confines of its prison. He kicked them off and stood there in all his glory.

Undaunted by the size of the monster swinging in front of her Eliza leaned forward and took a soft hold of his cock. She leaned in slightly, tongue flicked out in front of her when Corey reached down and took her chin in his hands.

“Last chance to back out and come cuddle with me…” He said

Eliza looked up at him for a moment and set herself firmly. “Corey, stop worrying. If I didn’t want this, I wouldn’t be doing it…” She stopped at that point, flicking her tongue out over the head of his now rigid cock, “besides…the cuddling comes afterwards.”

With that said, Eliza went down on him with abandon. Her long hair fell on either side of her head as she licked and sucked her way up and down his tool. After only a moment, she let his cock slip out of her mouth and hang in front of her, while she guided Corey to lie down.

With a little effort, she managed to settle him against the huge pile of pillows that he had created. She kissed him at that point, more fiercely than before. Her tongue wasted no time in snaking its way into his mouth. She drew his lower lip out, nibbling on it, sucking on it, and flicking his lips with her tongue.

“Do you want me, Corey?” She asked, a sly look on her face.

“Yes.”

Arms around his neck, Eliza smiled devilishly as she began dragging herself back down his body. She seemed to delight even more in it as he squirmed beneath her. She arched her back like a cat, dragging the soft skin of her firm breasts across his upper body as she latched on to his neck.

The feeling was exquisite, and Corey couldn’t help but squirm even more as she locked her lips on the side of his neck. She trailed her tongue along his jaw line, nipping lightly at his neck, driving him wild. She lowered herself down his body slowly but surely, biting at his chest and nipples, dragging her breasts across his cock until finally she was positioned above it once again.

She flashed another devilish smile towards him, and flicked her tongue across the head. “Come on now, Corey, say please…”

“Eliza….please?”

She engulfed him with her mouth at that point, sliding as much of his monster cock into her mouth as she could. Every movement of her tongue was enough to drive him up the wall, and when she swallowed, he could feel her throat constricting around him, bringing him closer and closer to that point of no return.

After a moment, she came up for air, her hand wrapped around his cock about 3 inches from the base. “This is as far as I can get. That’s incredible! I’ve never had a problem deep throating a guy before.”

Corey grinned slightly at her comment, “I’m not your average guy, Eliza. Not in anything I do.”

Her impish grin faded for a moment as she leaned up to kiss him. Her tongue slid out from between her lips and caressed his with a soft and tender touch. “I know, Corey. Trust me, I know.”

At that point, she shifted her weight slightly, and straddled him. Eliza leaned down and buried her neck in the crux of his shoulder, nibbling slightly as she reached back and guided him to her wet entrance.

“Take me, Corey. I want you inside of me…”

“Eliza…”

She reached down and cupped the back of his neck with her free hand, as her other still held his cock at the entrance to her pussy. “Corey…please?”

It took little more than the slightest arching of his hips to push the head of his thick cock inside of her. His incessant teasing had already made her incredibly wet, but she was still nice and tight…the feeling was pure ecstasy.

A deep guttural moan escaped her lips at this point; a sound that turned him on even more. He reached forward and took a solid hold on her hips before pressing himself slowly deeper.

Every inch he pushed inside of her, her moans got deeper and more animalistic. She took hold of his neck, clutching his head between her breasts. He suckled at the skin in the valley between her breasts, and moaned in time with her as he slowly pushed himself deeper and deeper into her canal.

“Ohhhhhh my god! That feels so good, Corey. You have no idea!...Ok…now hold still for just a minute…let me get used to it, ok?”

He tightened the muscles in his ass, causing his cock to twitch inside her. Eliza let out a low moan and pushed him flat against the pillows. “That, was uncalled for.”

Slowly she began to rock her lower body against his, grinding her pussy down on his cock. He could feel the orgasm building inside, and tried with all his might to hold it in. Eliza loomed above him, like an erotic belly dancer, whose only joy was to dance for him. The walls of her pussy constricted and pulled at him as if they had a mind of their own.

She leaned over him then, dragging her nails down his chest, leaving scarlet trails in their wake. “Come on, Corey…I want you to cum for me…”

He braced his hands against the ground and lifted himself up, causing Eliza to throw her arms around him in order to hold on. As he stood she slid the last few inches of his pulsing cock into her and held it there for a moment. He stood still for a time, effortlessly holding her in place, with both his hard cock and arms for support, and then slowly…he began to lay her down.

Corey felt the difference in weight as Eliza’s back hit the mass of pillows. He was already on his knees, and in a perfect position to plunge his cock deep inside her again. And with less than a second’s hesitation he did. The slow tender lovemaking had passed, and now the two of them were fucking with abandon.

The nearly empty room echoed with the sound of their flesh slapping together, of his ball slapping against her ass, and of her moaning and screaming. She dug her nails into his back, shredding the light covering of skin to ribbons as he plowed into her.


Within minutes of this frantic pace, he could feel himself pass that point of no return. The cum boiled in his balls and he could feel it gushing up towards his cock. “Eliza, I’m gonna cum!” He shouted as he went to pull out, but she had other thoughts.


She dug her nails deeper into his back, causing him to arch his hips forward, and slam every last inch of his cock inside her as he began cumming. He cried out loud, growling deeply as he latched on to her neck as stream after stream of his hot cum splashed deep inside her.

Eliza screamed as her own powerful orgasm hit. She clawed and dug at his back, she kissed him and wrapped herself around him until finally their orgasms subsided together. After only a short moment of gazing wondrously at one another, Corey collapsed against her chest.

“This is the start of something beautiful, Corey.” She said, “I hope you realize that…”

Corey did his best to nod his head at that point, but in his mind was running the strangest of thoughts. “Who would’ve thought it?” He wondered. “A simple stop could turn into all of this…”

12