Whole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie was flustered upon seeing Kasey's eyes once again open.

"Kase...I know I'm not Savanna, but we've been getting along so great and I care about you so much...and I know maybe this isn't what you were hoping for...but...but I love you." Angie blurted out, stumbling over her words.

Angie felt the tears tracing a path along her cheeks as she made her confession. She was unable to meet Kasey's eyes, afraid of seeing anger or rejection. She felt completely vulnerable and it was upsetting to her. She was aware of Kasey's hand gently tugging her chin up to look at her, but Angie kept her face cast downward. She felt her shift on the couch and settle in Angie's lap.

"Angie." Kasey's hand caressed her face, her thumb lovingly wiping away a lone tear from Angie's face. Angie looked up at those emerald eyes, moist with tears and saw Kasey gently smiling at her.

"Angie, I love you." Kasey took Angie's lips to hers again. Angie felt her heart soar at Kasey's words. She raised her hands to grab the back of Kasey's head and pull her head closer. She tentatively traced Kasey's lips with her tongue, seeking permission to venture further. Angie felt the redhead's lips eagerly give way to her tongue as she probed inward. Her passion increased as she felt Kasey enthusiastically suck on her tongue. She heard Kasey whimper as their tongues battled, smoothly sliding against one another.

Angie let her hands roam Kasey's body, sliding down her back, around her hips to the front, feeling the smooth skin underneath her shirt. Her hands continued onward, up the redhead's sides to gently cup the undersides of her breasts. Angie heard Kasey moan at the tender contact. She was encouraged by the noise and began massaging the firm yet yielding globes in her palms.

Angie let one of her hands head south and slip underneath Kasey's pants and then panties. Angie heard both of them groan when she made contact with Kasey's wet lower lips. She let her fingers explore lightly up and down the mound, finally settling on the erect clit. She started to circle the small knob and felt Kasey's hands move to her shoulders, gripping them tightly. She increased her tempo, loving the feel of the woman squirming in her lap.

The wetness seeping from the hole below her fingers became too much of a temptation for Angie so moved them down. Her finger slid easily into her lover's molten pussy. She quickly added another and began pumping them rhythmically in and out. Kasey broke their kiss, breathing heavily, and rested her forehead against Angie's. Angie moved her fingers quicker and moved her eyes to look at Kasey's face. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open, emitting occasional moans. A sheen of sweat made her skin glisten in the light, a few stray hairs sticking to her flushed face. Angie thought it was the most erotic sight she had ever seen.

Angie's own arousal increased and she suddenly felt the overwhelming desire to see her lover cum. She moved her thumb up to Kasey's clit, stroking it firmly.

"Oh!" Angie felt Kasey's nails dig into her shoulders and her hips gyrate more frantically. She could feel the redhead's breath move over her face as she got closer and closer to climax.

"Hmmm...Ah! Please!" Kasey begged.

Angie curled her fingers upward, firmly massaging her lover's special spot.

"Oh GOD!" Kasey's body went completely rigid as her head snapped up. In the next instant she was wildly humping Angie's hand, using her hands on the brunette's shoulders as leverage. Angie could feel Kasey's cunt muscles squeezing her fingers. She pressed her thumb harder to her lover's button, determined to draw out her orgasm as long as possible.

******************************

Kasey's pleasure centers were overloaded by the orgasm that was rocking her body. She had never felt such intense pleasure in her life. The emotional and physical pressure both released at once and combined to give her release like never before. Her pussy gripped Angie's fingers, trying in vain to trap them inside. The force of the thumb on her clit caused her hips to jerk with its movements as her juices trickled down her thighs.

Kasey felt her orgasm begin to subside, though the tingling in her pussy and clit still remained. Her breathing slowed and her mind settled. She looked in Angie's deep almond eyes and saw the love there. She smiled and dipped her head to kiss her lover. The kisses were soft and soothing to Kasey. Kasey let her hands roam freely over her lover's torso, feeling her body react to her touch. She felt Angie's hips begin to slowly move beneath her.

Kasey moved her lips along Angie's jaw and back to her ear. She teased the dangling lobe with her tongue, flicking it and occasionally sucking it into her mouth. Her hands reached the hem of Angie's shirt and quickly pulled it over her head. She then reached behind her lover and release her bra, sliding the straps from her shoulders. She trailed soft kisses and nips down the side of Angie's neck, to her chest. She carefully blew hot air over one of the hard straining nipples, seeing Angie's chest heave as she was teased. Kasey took the nubbin in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Angie moaned at the contact and Kasey sucked harder in response. Kasey felt her lover's hands cradle her head to her chest, caressing her silken locks. She lightly bit the nipple in her mouth while rolling its partner with her fingers. The brunette squealed and arched her back, gasping for her breath. Her grip on Kasey's head tightened as her fingers wove in to the long red hair. 'Hmm...those must be sensitive', thought Kasey. She continued tormenting Angie's tits, sucking, biting, massaging, pulling, and pinching. Angie's rocked her hips wildly, while her head thrashed back and forth. Her hands released Kasey's head and instead gripped the cushions on either side of her, digging her fingers into the soft material.

Kasey released Angie's nipples and made her way down towards her waist. She undid the jeans, pausing to dip her tongue in the cute navel that was now at her eye level. Angie's eyes were still closed and her hands still maintained their death-grip on the couch. Kasey yanked those hips toward the end of the couch and peeled the jeans down her lover's long toned legs. Her panties soon followed. She hooked those legs up over her shoulders, looking up to see Angie's head tilted back, breathing heavily.

Kasey took one slow swipe with her tongue right up the middle of Angie's slot, finishing with a flick on her clit. Her hips snapped at the sensation and her hands entangled themselves in Kasey's hair. To Kasey her juices tasted sweet and she quickly returned to the source. Her tongue delved as deep as it could go. Then she used her thumbs to pry the lips wide apart so she could probe further. Angie hunched her hips forward, meeting Kasey's tongue thrust for thrust. Each thrust seemed to be entwined with a moan that was like music to Kasey's ears. Occasionally Kasey's tongue would elicit a whimper from the brunette and she would quickly seek out the tender spot again.

Kasey could feel Angie's muscles tightening and her hands pulling her head in towards her pussy. She knew her lover was close so she moved up to take the large clit into her mouth. She used her idle fingers to pull back the hood and expose the knob. With that she took it in her mouth, sucking on it and lashing it with her tongue. Angie howled and her hips lifted high off the couch.

"Oh...oh...yes, yes, YES!"

Kasey felt her lover's fluids on her chin as she rode the waves of pure bliss. It was an incredible rush for Kasey, having the woman she loved writhing in pleasure under her tongue. She eased up on Angie's clit, instead introducing two fingers into her slot. Angie groaned as the fingers filled her. Kasey loved the silky feel of Angie's insides. She felt her lover responding her pumping fingers so she again took her clit into her mouth.

Kasey ate Angie with a passion that she had never felt before. It was almost savage, the way she fucked, sucked, and licked her lover. Angie tried to push her away, the pleasure becoming too intense for her. But Kasey refused to relent. Instead she wrapped her free arm around Angie's waist to keep her from getting away. Kasey lightly nibbled her lover's clit, causing her to fly over the edge. She came with a keening wail as her juices poured from her pussy. Kasey hurriedly moved down to lick up the wetness on the engorged, quivering lips. She heard Angie exhale and then felt the thighs that had been holding her captive go limp.

***************************

Angie lay motionless on the couch, her heart beating wildly in her chest. She felt her muscles twitch as the once-intense pleasure slowly ebbed away. She felt Kasey kissing up her body, up to her lips and returned it with as much energy she could muster. She wanted desperately to hold her lover, but found that her muscles wouldn't respond. The aftershocks ran that through her body abated, leaving her in a warm glow.

"I love you."

Angie felt her hands come alive at Kasey's words. She gently caressed her lover's face, while looking directly into her eyes.

"I love you too."

Kasey smiled at her words and Angie felt her heart soar. Saying those words felt so right and hearing the redhead say them felt even better.

"Come on." Kasey directed and took Angie's hands, pulling her to her feet.

Angie's legs, however, did not want to cooperate. She wobbled as she tried to stand. Kasey chuckled at Angie and put her arm around her to support her.

"Having some trouble?" Kasey asked, still grinning at Angie's inability to function properly.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I always walk like this."

Kasey laughed again while leading Angie to her bedroom. Once there, Angie collapsed on the bed, exhaling in the form of a groan upon making contact. The sheets felt cool on her naked skin and made it tingle when she moved against them. She looked over to see Kasey still standing. She was removing her remaining clothing, seemingly unaware of Angie's hungry gaze.

Angie sat up, legs hanging off the side of the bed to better watch the show before her. Kasey's back was to her, allowing Angie to trace the curves of her smooth, flawless back with her eyes. Kasey bent to remove her pants and Angie felt her breath catch in her throat when she saw those two gorgeous half-moons split by a tiny red thong. When the panties were removed and Angie saw Kasey's glistening pussy, she gasped out loud. Kasey, realizing that she was being watched, looked over her shoulder and blushed.

"You're so beautiful," Angie whispered, the sincerity evident in her voice.

Kasey smiled and looked down at the floor shyly. Angie extended her arm and trailed her hand slowly down her lover's arm, raising goose bumps in its wake. Her hand found Kasey's and she gently pulled her to the bed.

They lay side-by-side facing each other, emerald eyes staring into almond-brown. Angie let her hand glide along Kasey's shoulder, down along her ribs, and over her hip. She felt Kasey shiver beneath her at the gentle caress. Her hand moved up following the same path, traveling past the redhead's shoulder, nails raking lightly up her neck to her jaw. Angie smiled at Kasey as she tucked a stray lock of hair behind the ear of her beautiful lover.

Angie leaned forward and let her lips brush against her lover's. The teasing contact, however, didn't last long. Angie felt her lips molded to the redhead's as their kiss deepened. She traced her tongue along Kasey's upper lip before plunging in to the warm silky cavern underneath. Tongues battled as passion rose. Angie moaned at the feel of Kasey sucking on her tongue. Her body became restless from the dizzying soul-piercing kiss as it yearned for something more. Soon her need became too great and she quickly moved on top of Kasey, pushing her on her back.

******************************

Kasey felt herself being moved on her back. The move startled her for a moment, but she soon regained her bearings. She could feel her lover's naked flesh on her own and moaned through the searing kiss at the contact. She felt wonderfully pinned under the brunette's weight.

Kasey opened her eyes slowly upon feeling Angie break the kiss. She felt her lover shift and groaned when she felt their mounds come into firm contact. Angie joined the palms of each of their hands together, entwining their fingers. With their hands coupled, Kasey felt her hands being moved shoulder level as Angie began a slow grind into her. Angie's eyes never left hers as her pleasure mounted with each thrust. Kasey returned the intense loving gaze as well as the plunging motion, her hips moving in rhythm with her lover's.

She felt Angie adjust her position with a roll of her hips and Kasey opened her eyes wide. Her breath caught in her throat and her grip on the hands in hers tightened. Her clit now came into direct contact with Angie's clit on every stroke. Each pass sent an electric bolt of pleasure through her hard nub. She felt the tension in her lower back rising and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. Kasey could feel the brunette's hot breath on her face, rolling over her sweaty skin. Her nails dug into the back of Angie's hands as she managed to focus her eyes again on her lover. The look of love and intense pleasure in those almond eyes inches from hers sent her over the edge and she came with a shout, her hips bucking wildly. She felt Angie's movements become ragged and saw her head snap back as she heard her name pass from her lover's lips when she too suddenly fell into the pleasurable abyss.

Kasey felt her muscles relaxing as Angie rolled to her side, lying on her back. Kasey rolled with her, draping her leg across the brunette. She moved her arm to lie across Angie's chest and rested her head in the crook of her lover's neck. She felt Angie's arms wrap around her and sighed in contentment at the warm embrace. Her breathing slowed and soon matched that of the chest rising and falling beneath her. Kasey smiled as her eyes closed and her conscious began to slip. She was experiencing something that she had never felt before; she felt whole. She fell asleep, the look of peace and happiness remaining on her face as she slept.

12