Whole Famn Damily Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you're ready for the real fun, you filthy slut. I'm going to take your ass, without any lube."

Despite the threat, I only forced the head on and slid it back and forth for a moment before climbing down from the bed and grabbing both the bottle of lube and the dildo. I greased up my cock, placed a few drops along her crack, and worked them in with my fingers.

"Say it. Beg me to pound your ass. Tell me how bad you want to feel my warm load spraying your bowels."

"Fuck yes! I want your pipe all the way. I want to feel my sphincter spread wide. I want your seed to wash over my intestines," my aunt said.

I slapped her across the face, a little harder than before but still relatively lightly. "Damn straight you do."

This time I didn't work it in slowly. I spread her gorgeous ass cheeks wide apart with my hands, watching her hole gape, then thrust my cock all the way in on the first try. My aunt gasped rather loudly and jerked away. But I clamped my hand down on her hip, fucking her ass while she lay on her side.

After I felt she'd had enough of that, I pulled my cock out of her ass, rather abruptly. She hissed as her sphincter snapped shut. "Oh God."

"Are you enjoying this? Do you want me to stop, or are you ready for this monster dildo?" I asked.

"Please," she said.

"Please what? Please stop?"

She hesitated. "No. Don't stop. I want you to stretch me wide with that thing. Bury it inside me. Poke my kidneys."

I did as she asked. I took my time easing every inch in. She shimmied up on the bed, as though trying to get away from it. But she shuddered with ecstasy every time I managed to slip a little more in. Her lips stretched farther and farther, making way for the beast. I thought her hips might pop out of their sockets, her legs were spread so wide. I thought I saw her stomach bulge when I finally slid the dildo in all the way up to its fake balls.

"Fucking shit! I love it! It's so big!"

I gave her a moment to get used to it before working it in and out at a moderate pace. Intense shudders wracked her body. As one bout ended, I turned her on her side again, keeping one hand on the dildo, applied a little more lube to my dick, and entered her ass again. She cried out as I did.

Aunt Allie appeared to be in a state of continual orgasm. Her eyes had rolled back in her head, she chewed on her lower lip, and she'd grabbed the quilt tightly in her feet. I was too caught up in ecstasy myself to continue talking dirty to her. Before long, I punched my dick as far in her ass as it would go, my balls slapping against her cheeks, and let loose a load of semen. I slowly withdrew, watching my load bubble as her hole closed back up. I eased the dildo out of her and collapsed on the bed beside her. I reached up and unfastened the bungee cord.

Aunt Allie lowered her arms and rubbed her wrists as she wiggled her bum closer to me, pressing it up against my crotch. I could feel a few drops of my cum against her ass cheeks. I draped an arm around her side and nuzzled up against her neck. "That was good, but I really don't think I'm into sex that rough."

"I know," she said. "But you did a good job anyway." She gyrated her ass against me ever so softly. "I always figured you were a more tender, attentive, lover. I'd love to have you that way some time."

My deflated cock began to find new life. She'd "always" figured I was an attentive lover? Not just since this strange fantasy state descended on us? Or did the fantasy have the power to make her believe she'd long thought about it even when she hadn't?


Uncle Mack came into the room, closing his pants as he walked. "Thank you, Paul. That was everything I'd hoped for."

Somehow I doubted that. He had looked a little disappointed when I'd ruled out some of the more extreme elements of rough sex, and I was sure he'd noticed I had never really slapped her, let alone choked or bitten her. But he did look satisfied.

"I need to wash up. I think you do too," Aunt Allie said.

I nodded, but waited for her to get out of bed before getting up. I enjoyed watching her every movement. The body bestowed upon her by whatever force had caused this bubble demanded no less.

Uncle Mack collapsed on the bed. He would fall asleep soon. That much was obvious.

I hurried into the bathroom behind my aunt, planting my hands on her hips and pulling her body back up against me. God, I really did love the gentle swell of her firm, round little ass. I pulled her hair off to the side so I could kiss her neck. She bent her head to the side, inviting me to proceed.

"How about that tender, caring sex now?" I asked. "I'm dying to show you how I really treat a woman."

"Sounds like a plan," she said.

We climbed into the shower and took our time washing each other. I fucked her from behind in the shower, then we got out and toweled off. I laid her on the floor, knelt before her altar, and worshipped her clit with my tongue. Then I picked her up by her hips, sat her down on the bathroom shelf, draped her legs over my shoulders, and fucked her once more. Only then did we get dressed and decide it was time for me to drop her off at the bridal shower. I had no doubt that the girls would still be going, and for some time.

I just hoped my brothers and cousins forgave me for skipping out on decorating for so long.

12