Whores And Pimps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

Joe was rocking on his heels fucking her hand in time to Michele's hard strokes as she masturbated him. He looked at her ruby red fingernails and the glittering jewellery on her fingers and wrists and felt his own climax build. Michele could feel Joe's cock start to shudder in her fingers and she gripped it hard and wanked at the erect piece of manhood; increasing the pace as she felt the cock quiver and shake in her hand.

Steve's cock erupted deep inside her and Michele felt the splash of his seed flood her passage; Steve's cock was buried deep inside her, in her right up to the hilt, and she pushed up to meet Steve's groin and felt his erection quiver against her prostate gland as she filled her panties with her own hot wet emission.

Bob's cock exploded in her mouth at the same time and her mouth was inundated with salty hot come; she gulped it down as fast as she could but still some of the viscous white fluid escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. Joe saw this and groaned as own penis spewed forth jet after jet of hot semen all over Michele's hand, and arm. Jets of his spend shot through the air and splashed on her blouse; the gobs of white ejaculate contrasting against the leopard-skin nylon.

Michele was writhing in ecstasy as the three cocks filled her and covered her with hot come. Her arse was convulsing as Steve plunged his last few thrusts deep inside her, draining the last of his issue. Her mouth was filled with Bob's semen and he pulled his cock out of her mouth and let the last few jets of his release splash over her pretty, heavily made up face; a string of semen flew out of his cock and glistened in her hair.

Joe's penis had shot stream after stream of semen over Michele and the globs of glistening semen on her blouse was joined by a thick viscous stream of come which had splashed over her rucked up skirt.

Michele lay there quivering in orgasmic bliss as her own climax subsided; her hot fluid filled her panties as she tasted Bob's come in her mouth and felt his hot seed on her face. She was covered in semen inside and out; she felt sated; satisfied like she had never been before. Michele had become a Transvestite whore and she loved it!

...To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers
12