Who's on Top

Story Info
Two best friends let out frustration from daily stress.
1.6k words
3.66
54.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another lazy Saturday at Kitsunimi Tanaka's house, no one's even awake until noon. Kitsunimi doesn't have much to do, since her love, but not yet boyfriend, Taikineko Akimoto is off looking into stuff on colleges in Tokyo, and Kazuki is with him, hoping to meet a few hotties his age. Chickako and Hideaki are there with her, but they still have nothing to do. "Kitsunimi, can we go down to the park?"

"You can go by yourself, but I'm not in the mood today." Everyone can see she's not very happy.

Hideaki gets up and waves. "Okay, I guess I'll go then."

"Do you know how to get to the park?" Chickako asks.

"Yeah, Kitsunimi's mom took me there a few times when she was off to teach me some math thing, which reminds me, I should do my work before she gets home tonight; I can do it the park."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." Kitsunimi waves slightly as he leaves.

"What's with you?" Chickako turns to Kitsunimi.

"Oh nothing, I'm just having an 'I don't care' day."

"So, they're nothing at all you want to do today? Nothing at all? You'd be fine if we'd just go back to bed and sleep?"

"Yeah."

"Fine then." She grabs her hand and pulls her upstairs. "Let's just go back to bed."

"Whatever." Kitsunimi sprawls out on her bed and stares at the ceiling.

"Is your bed soft or firm?"

"Huh? I don't know. Does it matter?"

"I just want to know. Watch out so I can check it."

"Fine." Kitsunimi goes and sits on Chickako's folding bed.

Chickako lies back on Kitsunimi's bed with a delightful groan. "Oh, it's so soft and comfy." Kitsunimi is starring at Chickako with a smile on her face. "What is it?" Chickako laughs.

"I still can't get over how much bigger your boobs are than mine." She stands up.

"Is that all? It's nothing, they're really not that big." Kitsunimi walks up and straddles herself over Chickako's stomach. "What are you doing?"

She starts to manipulate Chickako's breasts. "I'm just checking for silicone," she giggles.

"Stop it, that tickles," she moans.

"Oh it tickles, does it?" She does it more forcefully.

"Oh stop, you're making me horny."

"That's the point." Kitsunimi leans down and kisses Chickako on the lips. Chickako sticks her tongue into Kitsunimi's mouth and they dance them around. Kitsunimi releases her and starts to kiss down her neck as she unbuttons her own top.

"Are we really going to do this?" Chickako groans.

"It's up to you."

Chickako pulls her shirt off and throws it to the floor. "I need some relief. I spend some much time with Kazuki, I'm permanently turned on and I really need to cum hard."

"Me too, not so much Kazuki as Taikineko.

"Yeah, whatever, let's just get started." She slides out from under Kitsunimi and takes off her bra.

"See your boobs are big."

"Shut up and take yours off."

Kitsunimi does as she said and throws all but her purple panties onto the floor. Chickako bends forward and starts to suckle on Kitsunimi's firm pink nipples. "Oh yes." Kitsunimi groans as she unhooks Chickako's pants. Chickako pushes Kitsunimi back onto the bed while kicking off her jeans.

Both girls are now in just their panties as Chickako laps at Kitsunimi's nipples and she's moaning softly. "So, you like that?"

"Um hmmm."

"You want more?"

"Yes please." She gently kisses along Kitsunimi's body, over her stomach and to the waist band of her panties. She lifts up her hips slightly so Chickako can slide the panties down her long, slender legs. Kitsunimi moans as Chickako presses her lips against her pussy. Chickako takes her fingers to spread open Kitsunimi's pussy lips, so she can drag her tongue over her clit. She cries out in pleasure. Chickako wraps her lips over her clit and starts to suckle on it, as if it were a nipple. Kitsunimi's moans start to grow uncontrollably, "Yes, oh god yes. Please suck me harder. Fuck yeah;" then Chickako stops. "Huh, what's wrong?"

"I have an idea." She continues to spread the pussy lips with her fingers and leans herself over Kitsunimi. She takes her free hand and rubs her nipple over Kitsunimi's hard clit. Both of them moan.

"Oh god yes, that' great." Kitsunimi sighs.

"I know." Chickako retreats her mouth back down to Kitsunimi's now dripping wet pussy. "I want to taste you."

"Please do."

She spreads Kitsunimi's pussy farther and sticks her tongue deep into her hot wet hole. She swirls her tongue around and Kitsunimi starts to buck her hips, send Chickako in deeper. Chickako takes her other hand and goes into her own panties to masturbate with herself.

"Fuck yes. Yes, oh god." Kitsunimi's going wild, moaning, screaming, humping at Chickako's face. Soon, she starts to tremble; Chickako removes her fingers from her own pussy and replaces her tongue with them in Kitsunimi's. "I'm coming, I'm coming." She cums in a massive orgasm.

Kitsunimi lays there and pants for a bit to regain herself, as Chickako tears her own panties off. "It's my turn." Kitsunimi gets a crooked smile on her face as she crawls to Chickako.

The door swings open and Hideaki walks in from outside. "I can't believe after all that, I forgot my pencil." He searches around downstairs, but can't find one. "Maybe Kitsunimi has one in her room. I wonder where she is anyway." He starts upstairs and can hear what sounds like moaning coming from her room. He leans down and looks through the key hole.

"Oh god Kitsunimi, finger me harder." Kitsunimi pumps her fingers deep in Chickako's vagina as she hungrily laps at her clit. "Oh yes, yes, fuck yes." Chickako starts to grind her pussy into Kitsunimi's face. "I-I'm going to cum." She screams as liquid flows out all over Kitsunimi's hand and chin.

Hideaki sits back against the wall and rubs his pants. His cock has gotten rock hard from the sexy sight he just witnessed. He pulls it out and slowly starts to rub at it; then her can hear talking from inside.

"Kitsunimi, you were great."

"You're not so bad yourself." She licks the cum from her fingers.

"I want another go around," Chickako whispers.

"I thought you'd never ask. Have you ever heard of sixty-nine?"

"Yeah, wanna do it?"

"Yeah!" Kitsunimi lies on her back as Chickako crawls over top her.

Hideaki continues to stroke his erect penis as she watches the scene unfold from his key hole of dreams.

Kitsunimi raises both her head and her hips to meet Chickako's demands. The sexy red-head rides the girl with the purple hair's tongue as she uses her own on the clit of that incredibly beautiful girl. She lifts her head in pleasure, "oh y-yes, god yes. That's so good." She continues to pound her pussy into Kitsunimi's face. Chickako can feel that she's about to cum when she gets an idea and rolls onto her feet.

"What is it baby?" Kitsunimi pulls at her pointy nipples.

"I bought something the other day, because I wanted to help myself, but I think it will be fun to try out now." She bends down and pulls a long, red rod out from her bag.

"It's called a double-headed dildo. We can ride in into each other."

"Oh, that sounds like fun."

Hideaki runs into the bathroom and grabs few pieces of toilet paper and a gob of hand lotion.

Chickako slides the tip of the red beast into her already tightening pussy and eases down into Kitsunimi. They moan simultaneously as they start to ride the prosthetic penis.

"Oh yes, that's fantastic," Kitsunimi groans as Chickako starts to slid the dildo back and forth. She pumps it in between them harder and faster over and over.

"I-I'm going to cum," Chickako screams.

"M-me too." Soon both of them explode in orgasm. Chickako falls flat on her back; together the two girls lie there panting.

Hideaki's massaging himself faster and faster, letting out faint moans.

"There's something else I've always wanted to try," Kitsunimi pants.

"Anything you want."

"I want to try grinding our pussies together; I think it's called scissoring."

"Sounds intense." Chickako sits up and slowly pulls the man-made penis from within them both; then throws it to the floor.

Kitsunimi sits up and they slide their love boxes together. When they're tightly pressed together, they start to beat themselves together. They start off slowly at first, steadily applying more friction. "Oh fuck me, god yes, yes," Kitsunimi grunts.

"Uh, uh, oh yes, harder." They squeeze even tighter together and grind their clits into each other faster.

"I-I'm coming, I'm coming," Kitsunimi screams.

"I'm almost there, just a little more."

Hideaki's about to his limit too.

"Ah!" Kitsunimi screams in orgasm as the other cum along. Both girls collapse back onto the bed.

Somewhere in the middle of Tokyo. "Taikineko, I think we just missed a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch something great, but I don't know what," Kazuki ponders.

"You're crazy."

"That's the best I've ever felt," Kitsunimi sighs.

"And you wanted to go back to bed," Chickako giggles.

"We'd better get cleaned up and dressed. Hideaki could be home any minute." Hideaki stands up and throws the semen soaked toilet paper in the trash; then goes down stairs to wash his hands in the kitchen.

The girls are cleaned and dressed as they walk down the stairs hand in hand. Just then Kitsunimi's mom walks into the house. "Hey girls, what did you do today?"

They look straight at each other and smile, "nothing."