Who's The Boss? Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers

While Adrienne waited a ways away, hidden from sight by a clump of bushes, yet able to see the approach to the bathrooms, I went into the men’s room, entered the far stall, and took a piss. Then I sat down on the toilet seat to wait. I was glad I didn’t have to wait long, because the place stunk like a grotesque mixture of piss and mildew. Perfect, I thought.

The men’s room door slammed open with a bang and the two of them came scrambling in.

“Oh my god, you weren’t kidding me were you?” the guy said boisterously.

“Not at all. Now, come in here and let me see that big cock of yours.”

The pair squeezed into the stall next to me and closed and latched the door. I wondered if the guy even noticed that someone else was there. Nikki was kind of giggling, kind of grunting, and kind of gasping all at the same time. Her excitement was obvious. So was his.

They urgently arranged themselves in the stall, Nikki seated on the toilet with him standing in front of her. Her hands appeared briefly below the divider as she tugged his shorts and briefs down around his ankles.

“Damn, that’s one big gorgeous cock you have,” Nikki panted. “Oh, step out of these,” she insisted. “Spread your legs so I can play with your balls while I give you the blowjob of your life.” There was a rabid urgency in her voice.

”Oh fuck, girl, that’s incredible!” he cooed, as I imagined her taking the length of his shaft into her warm, wet mouth. I could clearly hear the sounds of his thick member sloshing in and out against her cheeks and tongue in a steady rhythm. The sounds would stop periodically, as I assumed she moved to lick his shaft and head or to suck his balls. I was well aware of the cunt’s stellar oral talents, and she was clearly skillfully pacing his orgasm to suit her own slutty desires.

Nikki’s soft moans were regularly and distinctly silenced each time his cockhead lodged into the back of her throat. His own gasps and sighs added to the erotic cacophony of sexual sounds emanating from the stall beside me. The pace and volume of the noises gradually intensified as Nikki skillfully coaxed her man toward his ultimate release. As I listened I started rubbing my own cock through my shorts.

Right on cue Adrienne rapped lightly on the door to my stall. Nikki and her man froze in silence as the two of them tried to divine the source and meaning of the knocking.

“It’s your little slut, Sir,” Adrienne said quietly.

I opened the door and immediately took Adrienne into my arms, kissing her violently and forcing her backward until her ass rested against the sink counter behind her.

“It’s OK,” I heard Nikki say, “It’s just my boss.”

I can only imagine the total confusion that came over the guy’s face as he attempted to sort out exactly what was happening, but as soon as the cunt went back to work on his cock, I’m sure all else lost meaning other than the hot babe consuming his dick. The unmistakable sounds of ardent oral sex were soon coming through their stall door again.

Meanwhile, I had my boss pinned against the counter, still kissing her fervently while her hand snaked into my shorts, stroking my ever thickening member. We were both so hot that we gave little regard to the fact that someone could have walked into the men’s room at any time. It was the third time in three days we’d gone at it without regard to getting caught in the act.

Within minutes my shorts were off, and I had worked my cock into Adrienne’s hot, dripping pussy forcing my way up through the loose leg opening in her running shorts. I shoved her t-shirt up to expose her lovely tits and tweaked and tugged on both her nipples while I fucked her hard. Between the way Adrienne was gasping and moaning loudly and the way Nikki’s guy was cooing, I was certain any passer-by within 100 yards would hear the goings on. While I quickly pounded my way toward filling Adrienne’s pussy with my load, Nikki had her guy on the verge too.

“Wait,” Nikki exclaimed suddenly remembering my instructions. “I want you to come on my tits. They’re what brought us together today. It’s only right.” There was a brief pause in the action while she peeled her t-shirt off and tossed it over the top of the door, landing near my feet.

Now topless, Nikki started diligently and relentlessly pushing the guy toward orgasm while I continued fucking Adrienne against the counter. Their activity grew increasingly frantic until at last he howled loudly. “Oh, Yes! Here it comes!”

There was a loud, liquid pop as Nikki extracted his member from her mouth. “Yes, fuck yes, fuck yes,” I heard the man repeat, as Nikki pumped his load all over her chest. The thought of this total stranger covering Nikki’s pretty tits in ropes of white jizz was enough to send me off. A colossal orgasm overtook my body as I thrust up repeatedly into Adrienne, filling her to overflowing with my come until our combined juices covered my balls and ran down the insides of her sexy thighs.

“Come here, cunt,” I called out as I coasted down to earth again, my cock still buried inside my boss.

“Yes, Sir. I’ll be right there after I clean up.” she replied.

“No. Leave the come on those gorgeous tits, and get out here. NOW!”

Nikki and her man extracted themselves from their tiny stall, and I realized then that it was the same man whom I watched groping Nikki. He stood there aghast, with his long but gradually softening dick poking out from under his t-shirt and a profound look of happy confusion on his face.

Nikki approached where I still had Adrienne impaled on my cock against the counter. “Clean my spunk out of my little slut,” I ordered as I withdrew myself with a great sloshing sound.

The stranger and I watched from either side as Nikki sank to her knees in front of her boss’s and peeled her rain-soaked running shorts down her shapely legs and off her feet. She folded them and placing them neatly on the counter next to Adrienne. Old habits die hard, I thought. She pushed her face between Adrienne’s spread thighs and pressed her tongue into her dripping crevice, eagerly slurping up my come and moaning each time she swallowed a mouthful. Adrienne leaned back hard on the counter with her hands supporting her, her head back and eyes closed while she enjoyed her secretary’s tongue.

Nikki continued licking away, alternately sucking back the oozing come and tonguing the writhing woman’s swollen clit. Adrienne began thrusting her hips and eventually wrapped her thighs around Nikki’s head, pulling her face forcefully into her soggy cunt. Nikki was just as talented at eating pussy as she was at sucking dick, maybe better. She took advantage of the fact that Adrienne’s t-shirt was still pushed up over her tits and reached up with one hand to squeeze the heaving orbs as they rose and fell with Adrienne’s panting breath.

”Oh god, oh god, oh god. Sir, would you please allow your little cunt to make me come?” Adrienne begged after just a few minutes of Nikki’s oral delights. “Please!!”

As much as I had intended to leave them both well used and wanting that day, without the benefit of any release, the scene was too hot for me to resist.

“Only if you’ll agree to clean the come off the cunt’s tits afterward.”

“Yes, anything. May I now, Sir? Now?” Her legs were trembling with the struggle to hold herself back from the point of no return until my permission was granted.

I looked over at Nikki’s friend, who was staring wide-eyed at the scene. It was obvious that he was enjoying it immensely by the way he was stroking his cock back to life.

“What do you say, friend. Shall I grant this little slut permission to come?” I asked him.

“Shit, yeah,” he shot back. “Why not. It’s fucking hot!”

“OK, come now for me little slut. Right now.”

The trembling in her legs intensified and spread rapidly to her entire body as she went off, with a loud, shrill cry that I thought would be heard on the other side of the park. The violence of her orgasm caused her head to jerk back, crashing into the mirror behind her with a thud. Still, nothing seemed to distract her from the pleasure that was sweeping over her. At last she rode out the last of it to exhausted satisfaction and eased her tingling body down from the counter top.

“Clean up my cock, too, little cunt,” I ordered, while Adrienne stood dazed, leaning against the counter, trying to gather her senses.

Nikki turned toward me, obviously still deep in subspace and extremely aroused, and greedily took my come-coated member into her mouth. She sucked and licked it so perfectly that I soon started growing hard again. I would have let her suck me off, but we were already pushing it by being in the restroom for so long. We were likely to be interrupted at any minute.

Reluctantly, for the second time that day, I denied Nikki the chance to blow me, and pulled her to her feet.

“Okay, little slut, you got your pleasure. Now it’s time to clean up the cunt’s tits.”

Mindlessly Adrienne pulled her shirt back down, causing her “slut” label to be once again emblazoned over her chest, and grabbed a fistful of paper towels from the dispenser near the sink.

“Oh no, you don’t. You’ll be using your tongue for the clean up, just like she did for you. And hurry up. We’ve got to get out of here.”

“Yes, Sir, of course,” Adrienne answered submissively, tossing the unused towels into the wastebasket. Without hesitation Adrienne bent down and began licking the strangers white cream from Nikki’s body as he looked on. By that point gooey come flowed in long steaks from her neck and breasts all the way down to the waistband of her bright green shorts. It must have been a tremendous load, because her whole front was covered in spunk.

Despite my encouragement to hurry, Adrienne was meticulous in cleaning up each glob and glistening streak, one by one, from Nikki’s neck, chest and stomach. She paused several times to suck on Nikki’s tits, pulling her thick nipples into her mouth and tonguing over the barbells voraciously, purely for pleasure’s sake. After the last of the come was licked clean, she returned to Nikki’s tits once again. This time, as she sucked her nipple, she began rubbing Nikki’s bald cunt through her running shorts. Nikki gasped and shuddered at the first touch.

“I hope you aren’t intending to disobey me by granting this little cunt an unauthorized orgasm,” I said sternly to Adrienne

Briefly letting go of the vacuum lip-lock on Nikki’s right nipple, Adrienne replied, “Oh no, Sir. I wouldn’t do that.” She looked at me with a wicked smirk, as she slipped two fingers into Nikki’s shorts and slipped them quickly inside her slick pussy.

“Oh good, because this is supposed to be punishment for the little cunt, you know. No orgasms for her today.”

With two fingers pumping in and out of Niki’s snatch and her thumb drumming away at her clit, Adrienne teased, “But you gave me an orgasm to go with my punishment, Sir, even if it was an anal orgasm. Do you think it is fair to deny her?”

Nikki’s eyes were closed and she started rocking her hips against the finger-fucking pleasure being dealt to her by her boss.

“Fair doesn’t even enter the equation, woman. You two are simply my fuck toys, to use as I wish. I give pleasure where will, and I deny it where I will.”

“Damn,” the stranger sighed, still stroking his cock.

I could tell Nikki was getting very close to coming. Her face was flushed and her nipples swollen. Continual gasping little moans escaped her lips.

“Oh, please, Sir,” she implored at last. “I need it, I need it so much.”

“Stop!” I commanded. Leave the cunt hot and needy. It’s part of her punishment.” Adrienne obeyed and suddenly released her secretary from her clutches, causing Nikki to stumble backward into the wall. She leaned hard against it with her head bowed, the look of deep disappointment and frustration clearly displayed on her face

I stooped down picked up Nikki’s shirt off the floor, shook it out, and held it up. It was quite a mess, covered with bits of mud and debris from the bathroom floor in addition to being soaked through from the rain.

“cunt” I said, reading the pet name on her shirt out loud.

“Yes, Sir?” Nikki replied, staggering slowly toward me.

“Throw this away,” I handed her the filthy shirt.

Obediently, Nikki took the shirt from me, walked over to the trashcan and dropped it in. She turned around and walked back to me while the stranger continued ogling her beautiful bare chest. I’m quite sure Nikki expected to be marched back to the car topless, yet she uttered not a word of protest against the idea.

So she was surprised when I dug into my duffle bag and took out a new, clean white t-shirt. I unfolded it and held it up facing her. Her eyes lit up immediately.

“Read me what it says,” I ordered.

“whore,” she said excitedly. “It says whore.” There was sudden delight in her voice where before there had been abject dismay. She smiled broadly and threw her arms around me, realizing immediately the significance of the word. She was clearly delighted with the new moniker

I hugged her back. “Today is your metamorphosis. You have been transformed from my cunt into my whore. You’ve earned it by the way you’ve obediently embraced your punishment. I’m proud of you.”

“Thank you, Sir. Oh, thank you!”

Nikki gushed with joy as I handed her the new shirt and she pulled it on over her head. She looked down and pensively fingered the letters on her chest.

Suddenly, the bathroom door slammed open, and we all, in our various states of undress, found ourselves face to face with a county police officer, who entered brandishing a stern scowl and a nightstick.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The following Thursday morning, my first day back to work after our arrest, Adrienne called me into her office before I had even finished my first cup of coffee. We’d barely spoken since the unfortunate incident in the park restroom, but I had dejectedly concluded that it was the end of the road for our happy little stint of inter-office debauchery.

“Sit down, Jason,” she said unemotionally. I took a seat in the leather chair in front of her desk. She sat behind her desk, looking more relaxed than our current circumstances should have dictated. She also looked sexy as hell. God, I’d missed her more than I imagined I could have.

“You OK?” she asked.

“I’ve been better. You?”

“I’m good. Really good, in fact.”

She shoved a small stack of papers toward me, with the document facing me. I noticed the words “Divorce Decree” across the top and stopped reading there.

“Oh my god, Adrienne. I’m so sorry. I never…”

She interrupted me, “Don’t be sorry, Jason, um, Sir. Everything is going to work out fine. You’ll see.”

“But your marriage. I can’t believe he quit you over this one little indiscretion.”

“Actually. I quit him. I’m the one who filed for divorce.”

“What?”

“Yeah, he was mad as hell about our romp in the park and my arrest, but he wanted to work things out. He even called his lawyer friend in the DA’s office, called in a favor or two, and convinced them not to prosecute us. He confirmed it just this morning. We’re all off the hook.”

“You’re kidding. That’s fantastic!” I felt a huge surge of relief. “No wonder you’re so happy this morning. But the divorce? Why?”

“My husband asked if we could start seeing a marriage counselor. He really wanted to make things work between us, and it’s the first time in a long time I’ve seen him take any interest in our relationship. I even started thinking I wanted it to work out too, but I quickly decided it was time to stop pretending. Our marriage was a total sham, has been for a long time. I decided it was time to come clean, and I told him everything, and I mean every dirty little detail. I even showed him the video you ordered me to make for you.”

“I bet that fucked him up petty good,” I chimed in, suddenly struck by the weight of what she was saying.

“It pretty much sealed the deal. When I told him I wanted out, he didn’t put up any protest. I think it pretty well messed with him that he had no idea who it was he was actually married to. Poor bastard, he’s pretty much been in a daze.”

“So what now?” I asked, already trying to process the implications of what she was telling me.

“Well, there’s something else I want you to see.” She pushed another piece of paper my way. I picked it up and started to read. I read enough to comprehend that it was her letter of resignation.

“Adrienne, you can’t do this,” I protested, tossing the letter back at her.

“Oh I can. And I must.”

“You can’t quit your whole life, just like that.”

“No, Sir, you don’t understand. I’m not quitting my life. I’m taking it back. Money isn’t an issue for me. Between what I’ll get out of hubby in the divorce and the nest egg I’ve set aside, I don’t really need this job. And I’ve realized that I don’t really even want it. So I’m out.”

“Then what now?” I asked, perplexed.

Adrienne stood and came around to my side of the desk. Standing next to my chair, she lifted her skirt and held it there, obviously awaiting my inspection. I immediately realized that she was showing me her continued obedience to my prior orders that she wear stockings and no panties to work. With her skirt still hiked up around her waist, she sank to her knees and placed her hands palm up on her slightly spread thighs, in a gesture of obvious submission.

“Sir, I know now what I want more than anything in life. More than my husband, more than my job, more than a career or money. It’s you, Sir. I want to be yours; totally and completely yours. I want to be your little slut, 24-7. You can take me in whatever form suits you, but I am letting you know that I am free to be completely yours now. No more funky, awkward boss-employee situations to navigate. No more secrets. No more code-speak. I want the real deal. I’m kneeling here, offering myself to you.”

She reached up and unbuttoned her blouse, shrugging it off her shoulders and onto the floor behind her. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting it fall in her lap. There, written in bold black marker in a semi-circle around her right nipple was the word “Master’s” and on the left one the word “slut.” The word “little” was written into the cleft of her cleavage in smaller letters.

”Please take me as your full-time slave, Sir. Take me and make me fully Master’s little slut.”

My head was spinning. Was all this really happening? Was I ready for this?

Just then the door to Adrienne’s office opened, startling me until I realized it was Nikki, her secretary. She closed and locked the door behind her and began immediately removing her own shirt as she walked across the room toward us. Her sheer black lace bra soon tumbled to the floor after her shirt. By the time she sank to her knees next to Adrienne it was clear a simlar moniker marked her tits. The only difference was the word printed on her left breast was her own pet name, “whore.”

The two were obviously in this thing together.

“I have resigned my position too, Sir. I am returning to school and getting my degree in marketing. Maybe I’ll even come back and work for you one day. Who knows?”

“Work for me? I don’t’ get it.”

“You didn’t finish reading my resignation letter then, did you?” Adrienne said. “I’m recommending you as my replacement. Knowing the board as I do, I’m sure they will act on my recommendation. You are going to be the new president of the firm. Now you’re the boss.”

I was stunned. Could it all be true?

“Please, Sir,” Nikki said, looking up at me with those beautiful big brown eyes. “Take me as your full-time slave. Take me and make me fully Master’s little whore.”

Js_Keeper
Js_Keeper
195 Followers