Who's Who of Family Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay still for a while in silence with the only exception of the gentle sound of the clock ticking. Usha knew that Ravi needed more of her now than before. She wished Sabari doesn't rush back to disrupt what was turning out to be a very eventful erotic adventures.

Indeed, Sabari wasn't in any position to rush anywhere. He was laying straight on the bed while Girija had mounted on him with her legs spread. Sabari's enlarged dick made its entry rather tightly through her hole with her bodyweight gently descending on him. The desperate woman groaned in thrill feeling his huge head hitting her cervix. She leaned forward and almost collapsed on his chest, letting her naked breasts tickle his skin. Sabari's hands gladly held her wonder globes and began caressing them all over. His thumbs searched around her throbbing nipples while he began thrusting his waist against her body. Girija's body jerked back to give him an opportunity to lift his head to suck her nipples. One of his hands slowly slipped towards her waist and went behind to clutch her bare ass cheek. Sabari paid attention to her and Girija felt his hand running up and down the top of her thighs, from her stocking tops to the crotch of her panties. As he was kissing and stroking her, they both slipped back into a position where they were lying on the couch with him on top, but only at one side, leaving him free to stroke between her legs.

Girija felt him get bolder, as he started to run the tips of his fingers up and down the crotch of her panties. Sabari felt for the first time, that warm moist feeling that you often get when stroking a horny willing panty clad pussy. Girija opened her thighs a little, to let him get his fingers under the crotch. Instinct told Sabari that she was opening up to him, and he slipped his fingers under the lacy material.

He ran a finger up and down her moist slit and he could feel warmth, some hair and a lot of soft wetness as the lips of her pussy yielded to his eager caressing fingers. He put a finger in and started to move it around slowly. Girija was sighing with pleasure as his uneducated fingers seemed to hit the right spot. She closed her thighs trapping his hand in between them. This made him more eager to please and he wiggled his finger furiously inside her. Girija let out a deep moan and relaxed the pressure of her thighs. Sabari had nearly slid off the couch and had one knee on the living room carpet with the other on the couch.

Girija ordered him to kneel on the floor. When he was kneeling, Girija swung one of her legs over his head, to leave him kneeling between her legs. Her skirt was now up around her waist and Sabari was staring at her panty covered crotch with garter belt and stockings. One of her pussy lips was lying to the side of the crotch.

"Pull the panties off" Girija said to him huskily. Sabari put his fingers under the waistband and stated to pull them down. As he peeled the panties off, he saw pubic hair and then he saw her pussy emerge. This was the first adult pussy he had seen, other than in a magazine.

Finally he pulled the panties over her feet, and threw them to the side. Girija watched Sabari looking at her pussy. She said "you can kiss me there if you want."

Sabari looked at her and then bent forward and kissed her on the pussy lips. Again instinct took over and his tongue at first started to lick at her crack, but soon Girija felt it start to probe between her lips. As his tongue sank deeper into her, he put his hands on her hips and pulled her crotch forcefully against his hungry lapping tongue.

Girija moaned as his eager tongue probed her inner pussy and she started running her hands through his hair. As she got more excited she was grabbing his hair and thrashing her pubis against his face. She had a massive cum and let out a loud sigh, before releasing Sabari from her clutching hands.

Sabari pulled away and looked up at her with a grin on his soaking face.

"I loved that and I love the taste of you" he said.

He sat back on the couch beside Girija and she could see his hard-on pressing through his trousers. She undid his zip and pulled him out. She gave him a little suck and then knelt on the couch with her back to him.

Sabari again sat silent as he watched Girija pull her skirt over her ass. "Do you like this view" she asked. Sabari nodded. "Put that big cock in me now and fuck me" Girija said.

Sabari stood behind her and Girija took hold of the thick throbbing cock and inserted it in the lips of her cunt. Sabari started to move easily in and out of her. Again he grabbed her hips and as Girija bucked back against him, he thrusted forward with force.

As Girija was being royally fucked she thought about Sabari's cock. It was at least 2 inches longer than her husbands and a lot thicker. She felt as if she could feel every vein and ridge on it as it pumped in and out of her tightening pussy. Sabari moved his hands up the front of her underneath her top and pushed her bra up over her tits, before taking them in his hands and gently squeezing.

Girija felt his cock pulsate in her cunt as he rode her hard. She was writhing back against him and he was practically lying on top of her instead of kneeling or standing.

They were both getting up to a frenzy and Girija felt Sabari shoot a load of white hot cum deep into her pussy. She quickly gasped "keep going" and he obliged. She started to feel herself cumming as every bit of her tingled and throbbed and the sensation seemed to include a feeling of being impaled by a hard thick rod of iron.

She yelled "I'm CUMMMINNGGG" as she came like she hadn't come for quite some time.

They both collapsed, with Sabari lying on top of her back. He was showering her neck and face with little kisses and Girija was trying to kiss him too. She felt him get softer and as she was sopping his prick slipped out and she felt his wetness against her thigh.

They both sat back and started kissing. When they broke off, Sabari asked if he could come back another night.

Girija stood, she said "I'm going to the bathroom to clean up. When I come back we'll sit and wait to see if he comes in at 11.30. If he doesn't I'm taking you to bed for a while."

12