Why Did I Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suelove58
suelove58
377 Followers

It wasn't long before my body began to tremble. I'm sure I screamed out loud as a powerful orgasm washed over me. The stripper eased his cock out of me as I got my breath back and lifted me up. When he let me back down one of the other strippers was below me with his cock pointing straight up.

I settled down onto it and groaned as it filled me. I slowly worked myself up and down the new length as the first stripper offered his cock to my mouth again. I got an additional thrill out of tasting my own juices on it as I licked and sucked it.

I couldn't ride the cock embedded in my pussy too vigorously so there was another set of shuffling as I was positioned on all fours, the cocks being re-introduced to the same holes once our positions were set. Both cocks were embedded deeply within me as we got familiar with the new positions. Then they started moving back and fore, setting up matching rhythms fucking my pussy and my mouth. It didn't take long before another orgasm hit me.

I sensed that the cock in my mouth was very close to cumming so I increased my efforts with it. Moments later it was yanked out of my mouth and pointed at my face. The stripper grunted loudly as he came, his spurts landing in my open mouth. As that happened the cock was withdrawn from my pussy and I felt cum land on my back.

My arms gave way and I rested my head on my elbows. I only realised how exposed I was with my hips and bum still up the air when I felt movement behind me and then the third stripper's cock was penetrating me. He was so turned on he set up a hard fast pace immediately. I was moaning and grunting as he pounded away at me. I was still on a high from my second orgasm and I moaned even louder as he took me over my peak for a third time. That seemed to be what he was waiting for because he yanked his cock out of my pussy and shot his cum all over my bum.

I couldn't move as the tremors from my orgasm gradually waned and I got my breath back. The one who had led me into the curtained area asked if I was okay and I managed to nod my head. I felt soft cloths being used to wipe their cum off me as I just lay on the bed.

I slowly regained my composure, put my blouse and jeans back on and made my way through the curtain. I didn't know what to say to Wendy as I rejoined her at our table but she just smiled and said "I told you so!" I could only nod in agreement and smile.

I sat at the table trying to make sense of what I had done. I had fucked and sucked three complete strangers – and thoroughly enjoyed it. At least I had done it in relative privacy behind the curtains, but I did wonder whether my moans, groans and screams had been overheard.

I was amazed that the strippers were still doing the rounds. They would periodically appear at the table but neither Wendy nor I took them up on their offers. We just watched the younger women enjoying themselves. They definitely weren't shy.

Eventually two of the strippers approached at the same time so Wendy and I sucked them and played with their balls. I have always enjoyed raking a man's balls with my finger nails, making them squirm and shiver under my ministrations. Wendy and I went at these cocks with gusto and I managed to make my stripper cum a few seconds before Wendy made hers do the same. By then, though, they were managing only a slight dribble.

I'm not sure why I did it but as the cocks were withdrawn from our mouths after making their small deposits I turned to Wendy, grabbed her head and pressed my lips against hers. There was a momentary resistance then we both parted our lips and our tongues played against each other.

The kiss lasted no more than thirty seconds. When it was done I thought "Hmm, that wasn't bad at all" and Wendy said "Wow!" I replied with "Wow indeed!" then we sat back and burst out laughing.

About ten minutes later Julie made her way onto the stage again to announce that the party was officially coming to a close and all that remained was to thank the strippers for the entertainment they had provided. I looked around and saw that they were now just sitting with the various groups of women, still naked but now somewhat shrivelled. They all stood up and took a bow as we all applauded them and then they made their way out of the room accompanied by Julie.

Shortly after that the party did indeed break up and we all made our way to our beds. The next morning I returned to the room to look for my bra and panties but couldn't find them. Just as well they weren't expensive.

suelove58
suelove58
377 Followers
12