Why Do I Like It?

Story Info
My opinion about why men like sharing wives.
2.4k words
4.07
38.2k
46
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is more of an article, I suppose, than a story...one that I know the anonymous trolls, and one not-so-anonymous troll (you know who you are, 26XXXX) will bash. Those maladroit morons just don't get it that they don't belong here, reading stories that they don't like in a category that is dedicated to extramarital experiences, and feeling the need to post their narrowminded, judgmental, hateful crap. There will be some sexual content in this article. If that is what you are looking for, feel free to read on. If it is not, then just move on.

First, I am not a cuckold. To me, a cuckold is a man whose wife 'plays' him, going behind his back, or humiliating him to some degree in the pursuit of her own sexual gratification. I am definitely not in that category. More so, I am completely turned off by any stories that involve humiliation and disrespect, and will immediately jump out of them.

Rather, I'm a person who believes that a man and a woman should be free to explore their sexual boundaries together in a consensual, guiltless, and respectful manner. In order to have such a relationship, there absolutely has to be a high level of confidence in the relationship.

I have had many experiences where my wife had sex with another man while we were married. Sometimes, she was alone with the man. Most times, though, I was with her. Both scenarios offer their own set of thrills and excitement. More about this...

ALONE - When my wife would be alone with her sexual partner, she would always let me know in advance for a couple reasons. First, it was in keeping with the need for trust and confidence in the relationship. I needed to trust that she was being honest about her sexual needs, and she needed to know that I was alright with it so that she could enjoy the experience fully without having to deal with any guilt. Reason Two - I made it clear to my wives that, in the words of Woody Allen, "My brain? That's my second favorite organ." When she's away, and I know that she is likely getting fucked by another man, my mind takes over, and I have vivid images in my thoughts. I have an overactive fantasy that takes almost complete control of my consciousness, painting erotic images of what they must look like in the throes of passion. I also like hearing the details after the fact about her lustful coupling. However, I have come to discover that women do have a difficult time with sharing details in a way that men who appreciate this type of sexual adventure like to hear. My wives (I've had two...I divorced one, and one died in an accident), tend to share just basic events, and no juicy details..."We kissed. We got undressed. He got on top of me. He slid into me. He came in me." If there are any women reading this, and your man enjoys living this lifestyle, give him something that will bounce around in his brain for a while. Spare no details. Maybe even embellish a little. Trust me, he will like it.

TOGETHER - As I said above, most times, my wife and I would be together with a man that she and I both agreed upon and felt comfortable with. This is my preferred way of sharing my wife. We always have a man rather than a women because this is about me getting my sexual gratification from seeing her so well-fucked and tended to, and her getting her sexual gratification from...well, from being so well-fucked and tended to. I love seeing the lost and lustful look on her face when two men are doing all that they can to bring her to the height of sexual ecstasy and wave after wave of orgasm. Women in this type of open relationship love having the attention of two men at one time. This makes them realize just how sexy and desired they are. If your woman is a mom, this becomes all the more important. They tend to lose sight of themselves as an object of desire, subjugating that image to one of someone's mother. I don't want to, or need to, bring another woman into our bedroom. This is fine for others, but not for us. Again, I get my thrills through her thrills, and I don't want my woman to second-guess why I'm having a woman join us. I have found that a woman gets more 'charged up' by having two men to fuck rather than having to share her man with another woman. Now, there are women out there who enjoy the touches and ministrations of another women, and that would be a good reason for having another women in the bedroom with a couple. But I have not had any women in my life that were like that. Not having experienced such a scenario, I'm not one to comment further, and that's not what this piece about.

TABOO - No getting around it...open sexual relationships are still on the taboo side of the fence, though more commonly practiced these days. To me, this is an element that makes sharing my wife with another man more exciting. I feel as if I am doing something risqué, stepping out of the mundane, ordered life that a professional man like me usually lives. It is exciting to do something out of the ordinary. And sex, even though biologically natural, is one of the most private matters in a human's life. However, it's becoming more out-in-the-open. The commonly-practiced morals, though, are still for sex to be between two committed adults. It arouses me to think that my wife likes sex enough to be willing to allow another man to see her nakedness that usually only I get to see, to feel the length of his naked body against hers, and to allow him to press his erection into her body.

There is still some controversy about whether to use protection or not. Of course, it is always safest to use a condom. Some people find themselves in circumstances where condoms are not necessary. My first wife was on the pill, and the men that were fortunate enough to enjoy her body were all servicemen who received regular medical exams and treatment. My second wife had a previous lover who had a vasectomy and got himself regularly checked. Though there were no 100% guarantees, we had a preponderance of confidence that they would not become pregnant or exposed to any STDs. Our mutual choice (hers, mine, and his) was to go bareback. Well, of course HE would prefer it...bareback always feels better. This pushed the envelope on the taboo...allowing another man to cum in my wife's pussy. This always catapulted my second wife into an instant orgasm when she knew that the man was pumping his seed into her. It also sent my prurient mind into overtime, knowing that her cunt was being flooded with another man's semen. I would love to watch both of their faces when he came in her. When he finished emptying himself into her, I would wait to see it seeping out between his cock and her pussy's opening. In theory, a man was shooting seed batter into her baby factory, even though we knew that wasn't exactly happening...but it still made for a heightened level of taboo eroticism. Also, since we were married, her pussy was supposed to be for my cum, but here was another man emptying his balls into her, too. Taboo. And hot.

SENSORY EROTICA - Like most men, I'm sure, I'm very much into the visual and audible aspect of erotica. I like to see the sights and hear the sounds of sex. When I fucked my wife, I would talk to her in a most sexual way, trying to paint erotic images in her mind. Over time, I have discovered that the two women that I married got extremely wet, and came quickly and hard when I began talking about them fucking other men. They know that it turns me on, and I know that it turns them on immensely. I loved hearing the gasps and moans of my wives when they orgasmed. It's so much more powerful to me when I see my woman spasming, gasping, and moaning as she orgasms while a man is pounding his hard cock in and out of her cunt. I love seeing that she is being sexually gratified, and I get a complete spectator view by watching another man pistoning in and out of her body.

I enjoy hearing them softly talk to each other as lovers do, telling the other how good they feel. There is a gentleness that shows that they care about the other enough to want to please each other.

I enjoy watching the man caress her body in the most private parts, knowing that she is enjoying each touch of his fingertips. I enjoy seeing her reciprocate by caressing his arms, or running her fingers through his hair while his cock is deep within her. I like to see her hands on the sides of his head, pulling his mouth closer to hers...or to her vagina.

I get a thrill in seeing her lying on her back with her legs spread in invitation for him to mount her and penetrate her pussy, then wrapping her legs around his to pull him deeper into her body.

It is electrical when I watch him withdraw his rod from her love hole, seeing his cock coated and shiny with her love juices that she secretes from being turned on by the fucking that she's getting.

After they both cum and uncouple, I enjoy seeing the sperm seeping out of her vaginal opening and down her body. Nothing says "Just Been Fucked" more than that.

I still have vivid recollections of the first time I had a man join each of my wives and me in a sexual encounter. My first wife Carly, while on her back, looked right up into my eyes, and smiled a little smile at me as Paul positioned himself over her, lined his cock up with her pussy, and began to push into her hole. My second wife Helen was on her hands and knees on the bed...doggie style...and stared right into my eyes to watch my face as her lover Greg kneeled behind her and pressed his cock forward into her dripping pussy. Once he was all the way in, she closed her eyes and moaned. I was entranced by the sight of their bodies rocking lightly with the thrusts and withdrawals of the men's cocks.

I enjoy hearing the slapping sounds of two bodies colliding as they push deeply into each other so as to maximize the penetration of the man's cock, and the slurping sound as he pulls his cock back from her wet pussy in preparation for the next thrust.

There have been times when I had to leave the bedroom to go to the bathroom, only to continue hearing the sounds of the bed rocking as they continued fucking in my brief absence. And I liked that, too, for some odd reason. Maybe the combination of fucking alone and together? Who knows?

Who knows why all of this turns men like me on? I have read in so many stories that husbands have a difficult time explaining to their wives why they get so aroused. I have also read many accounts where the husband gets some satisfaction out of knowing that he married a woman that is desirable in the eyes of other men...and that this is the ultimate demonstration of that desire.

I just know that I somehow got hardwired into this way of thinking at an early age from my first wife Carly. She had a lot of sexual experiences by the time that I met her. One-on-one, group sex, trains, MFM, FMF, etc. While it was difficult to listen to at first, it oddly intrigued me. I found myself getting aroused by picturing in my mind her in those situations. Aroused and hard! I wanted to fuck her so badly after each story. The more I heard, the more I wanted to hear. When she had no more stories to tell, I was hooked...and wanted more. That, I would have to say, is how the idea of having a threesome with her was hatched ("Our First Threesome"). After the threesome, we had more experiences ("Road Trip", "Carly, Rob, and Me", "Across The Hall", and others yet to be written).

This lifestyle is certainly not everyone's cup of tea. But don't judge and condemn those for whom it works. To each their own. I will say that it does take courage to embark on a journey like this. Courage to feel the other partner out for fear of misunderstanding, hurt feelings, and anger. Courage to bring the idea up to others for fear of ruining friendships or of gossip. Some who fantasize about this will proactively work on making it happen. Others will passively keep it to themselves, waiting for external circumstances and chance to make it a reality. I will suggest that, if one wants to pursue such sexual adventures, proactively and carefully provides a much better chance of turning the fantasy into a reality. Trust me on this. I speak from experience.

Above all, do NOT rush your partner into this. That has the makings for disaster. If you have a partner that is hesitant, unsure, or unwilling for any reason, take inventory of your relationship so that you do not destroy it. You might be able to find a way to gently and progressively pique his or her interest, but it could take a long time. Or it could not happen at all. You have to have some idea how your partner will react before you broach the subject. I've read in Literotica stories where husbands have woven fantasy into their regular sex...but be careful. I've also read where some husbands leave men's magazines around or websites open to MFM articles...but be careful. There is no one magical way to interest your partner in this sexual lifestyle...so be careful. But do know that you will have to ensure that your partner feels very confident in your love for her or him so that there is no misgiving about straying affections. And good luck.