Why George Slew the Dragon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes. . . now . . . hard," she moaned.

'Louder, say it louder. Keep saying it,' he ordered, slamming into her ever harder and faster.

'Take me! George. Use me! Fuck me! Please!' She screamed her body afire with ecstasy.

Then he emptied his balls into her. It was over - she had been filled for the second time that day.

-ooOoo-

The following morning they left without ceremony. The litter, with a sore Cali resting inside, led the way. The remaining priests and the vestals followed behind quietly conversing.

George walked beside the litter contemplating which of the priests would be most suitable to provide instruction for Cali during the coming night. Preferably it should be one known for his gentleness, for he had been a trifle heavy handed in his enjoyment of her and she would not appreciate being roughly used two nights in a row. The first time had been understandable, they had succumbed to their emotions, but later that night his possessiveness had got the better of him and he had bruised her tits and slammed and pounded her vulnerable and unpracticed cunni until she cried out for mercy.

Perhaps Egon who was shouldering the litter pole in front of George should be the one. A slender, softly spoken young Priest who most considered shy, George had once overheard two vestals discussing his performance. They had agreed he was a change from the normally more arrogant priests, but had wished he was not so quiet and solicitous, that he would talk less and act more. Yes, he would do for tonight.

It was late afternoon when they stopped at a rest house the Temple maintained for travelers. They had made good time that first day, covering nearly four leagues on the firm, level terrain. Later, when they reached the hills, they would be lucky to achieve half that distance.

Stepping from the litter Cali was stiff. 'Take a short stroll,' George advised her. 'The vestals will not be ready to bathe you until they have finished preparing your bed.'

'Will you walk with me?'

'A short way.'

'And are you going to have me tonight?'

'Would that I could, but I must do my duty and assign one of the other priests to instruct you further.'

'Why must you be such a slave to your duty? Don't I count? You said I was special, so prove it. Anyway who is to know if you are the only one to enjoy me. The other priests will not care, they have the Vestals for their pleasure.'

In a way she was right, George thought. He was torn between his wishes and the philosophy of obedience that had served him well. Maybe. . . no, he couldn't.

Cali bowed to the inevitable. He had been brain-washed and she was unlikely to change him quickly. She wondered what it would be like to have Egon take her. Well, she would soon know.

-ooOoo-

The room allocated for her training that night was small but comfortable. The flickering candles lit a broad bed liberally scattered with soft cushions. To the left, covered with a curtain, was an alcove for hanging robes. Concealed inside it George waited, his motives unclear even to himself. He could argue he was just supervising her instruction, or was there to protect her from possible abuse, but if he were honest he knew he was being a voyeur - though he consoled himself that he needed to know why this vestal so affected him

Egon entered, stopping as he caught his first full view of Cali. His eyes widened, he'd known she was beautiful, as the Tribute she had to be, and he was conscious of the privilege of being selected to train her but, lying there her sleeping gown fallen from one shoulder showing her soft white skin, she was more than he expected.

The diaphanous material softly veiled the mounds of her breasts and with little peaks marked her erect nipples. The hem had risen and flowed across the tops of her thighs baring her shapely legs. His gaze caressed her lovely face.

'I am Egon, my lady. I am to help you learn how to please a man.'

She did not reply but just smiled uncertainly as he lent forward to press ardent lips against soft, silky flesh. Delicately his fingers found and stroked her smooth inner thighs. As they probed higher to knead her lower lips a warm scent of sex rose from her hot centre. She moaned softly under his skilled touch.

She raised her shoulders from the bed her breasts brushing against his chest. Her hands felt for and unfastened his sash, scrunched down the material of his robe until she found the lower edge, then drew it up and over his head. Pulling her mouth from his she gently ran her lips across his hairless chest.

'How do you like being the one on top? The one doing the riding?' Egon asked.

'I don't know, I've never tried. Show me, please,' she said.

'Like this.' He rolled to lay on his back beside her and, gripping her waist with both hands, pulled her up and toward him.

'Kneel with your legs either side of me. . . That's right. A bit higher though, so when you sit back my cock slides into your cunni. . . Great.' He slowly drew the filmy material of her night robe up and over her head. 'Lean forward a moment.'

Grasping her tits he lifted his shoulders and head until he could attend to her long nipples. Slowly, deeply, he sucked first one then the other until she groaned, 'Take me. Take me now.'

Hands firm on her boobs he gently pushed her upright. 'You decide when it is time. You're in charge. Lift up, then drop down and take me inside.'

Half raised Cali reached behind and found his solid shaft. Cautiously she lowered and impaled herself on him.

In the alcove George groaned in agony. He was discovering that of all the distress and pain emotions can bring, jealousy is surely the worst.

Smoothly, instinctively Cali found a rhythm. Rising and falling, slowly at first then faster and faster she rode Egon. Her head went back, her long black hair brushed his calves, her breathing grew ragged. She groaned as she climaxed, yet realizing she mustn't stop until she had satisfied him, continued to pump up and down. Suddenly Egon could hold back no longer and she felt him erupt inside her. Muscles clenching his cock she slowed, milking him of every drop of his seed before collapsing forward, her breasts damp against his chest.

'Well done, my lady. An excellent first effort.'

She caught her breath. 'That was great. Come, let's do it again.'

'We must wait a while, until my balls are replenished,' he said.

Furiously George burst from concealment. 'You've done what was required. Now go! Go!'

Startled Egon stared at him. 'As you command.' Annoyed at being denied further use of Cali, he scooped up his robe and left.

George turned to where she lay limp and naked on the bed. 'You enjoyed that! With him! After you said it was only me you wanted between your legs.'

'So what if I did. You sent him. You said I had to submit to him. If you don't want to see other men enjoy me then don't send them. Take me yourself.'

'I might just do that.' He ripped off his robe and flung himself on top of her.

Looking up into his face, she felt the lust again rise in her, reflecting his desire. She reached for his hand and entwined her fingers with his. 'This cannot go on,' she said, 'you have to choose. Keep me for yourself or renounce me and let the other priests use me as they wish.'

'I must think.'

'Well do that later. First I want you inside me. Come, let me try it on top again.'

He let her roll him over and straddle his hips. Leaning forward her lips found his in a gentle kiss. Softly he walked his knuckles down her cheek and under her chin. 'Mmm,' he said, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Feeling the pressure of his cock hard against her stomach she hauled herself to her knees, paused for a moment her tits hanging in his face, nipples grazing his lips. He took one in his mouth and sucked while slowly she rubbed her clit to and fro along his cock.

Her need becoming unbearable she reached behind her with one hand and held his cock erect; the fingers of the other hand spread her lips wide. Easing the tip of him to her entrance she let her weight fall, crashing down his shaft to totally impale herself.

As she started to slide up and down on his shaft, her tits bounced merrily to and fro. George groaned and reached up for them. Full and firm, they were perfect for his hands.

She reached back and cupped his balls, gently caressing them between long fingers. He started to moan saying, 'I'm coming. I can't wait.'

She arched her back and slowed her rhythm, her cunni muscles clenching and unclenching on his tormented flesh. 'Yes! Yes! Come now. Fill me,' she urged.

Then it was over. Exhausted she collapsed on his chest so that he could embrace and hold her tight. 'You're bigger than the others,' she said, after a while. 'I never think you're going to fit, yet you slide right in.'

'That's because we were made for each other.'

'So why give me up?'

He was silent for a while, his instincts warring with his sense of obedience to the High Cardinal. At last he said, 'You're right. I'll keep you for myself. At least for as long as I can. Until we get to the border.'

-ooOoo-

They arrived at their final overnight resting place late on the ninth day, having covered the twenty-five leagues to the border with Dragonia in good time.

Although loath to admit it, by this time George was feeling the strain. Along with the priests bearing Cali's litter he was becoming weary - the climb up the foothills had been especially hard. Not because leading his small party required any great effort, but because he had also taken it on himself to provide Cali with the training the other priests were suppose to administer - in addition to satisfying her increasing demands to be laid.

The tenth day they rested - mainly in each other's arms. Toward evening, temporarily satiated, Cali said, 'What is to happen now? How does the ceremony work?'.

'Well, there is no great ceremony, no formal transfer. I am to take you to the place of the spirits near the top of the mountain and leave you chained to a rock for the Dragon to collect.'

'And when will that be?'

'No one knows. You have to be in place by dawn. But since it has always been strictly forbidden for anyone to remain and view the Dragon's acceptance of the maiden we know not when he comes. We are certain he, or a representative, does always come because others have visited the site a few days later, and the girl has always been removed. Also there have been reports over the years that the Tribute maidens have been seen in his palace.'

'But must I? Must we? Can't we just steal away and be together?'

'How? We can't hide in this country, and we certainly can't hide in Dragonia - we don't know the place, or the customs. And what would we do for money? Much as I want to I can't see a way.'

'Perhaps if I appeal to this Great Dragon?'

'You can try, but from all reports it doesn't sound as if you would get much sympathy. The rulers of that place are hard men, they have to be since they become the ruler by assasinating their predecessor.'

'So be it,' she said, finally resigned to her fate. 'Fill me one last time before we go.'

His heart heavy he pulled her close, kissing her with a lusty possessiveness. Her breasts pressed firmly into him as he tasted the sweetness of her mouth.

Despondency made him hard. 'Oh! That I could keep you,' he said, 'I cannot be gentle now.'

'Then be rough. Take me as you will. Just once more make me yours.'

Like a man possessed he ripped the gown from her body. His mouth taking a nipple, Cali gasped as he first bit, then sucked it.

'By the Great Gods, Cali, your breasts are wonderful.'

She pulled her bud from between his teeth and shook her boobs in his face. 'Lick me, suck me, George. My tits, my clit, every part of me. I want to remember the feel of your lips.'

George pushed her back until she was spread-eagled before him, her legs apart showing her wet cunni.

'Eat me! Eat me till I come.' She ordered.

Grinning he knelt across her ankles and lowered his head to her mound and began to lick her. She placed one hand on his head while the other fondled her breasts.

'That's it darling, make it a feast,' she said.

He licked until she was dripping though neither could say whether it was from his mouth or her slit. She moaned and squirmed in ecstacy as he took her small clit into his mouth and teased it with his lips and tongue.

'And my tits. Don't forget my tits.'

'Then you better be on top. That way I can play with them while you ride me.'

She eased herself from under him and, sliding down his body, turned him on his back, then sat across him so that she could fit his cock firmly into her cunni. Up and down, slowly, teasing to start, she rode him while he rapturously fondled and rubbed her yearning boobs.

She drove faster and harder, skewering herself on him. Then, as they got to the edge, she abruptly stopped, lowered her mouth and sucked his nipples, her clutching cunni milking his balls of every drop.

'I've taught you well,' he said.

-ooOoo-

Doggedly they laboured up the slope until eventually, the night far advanced, they reached the summit to find it was a small, decayed caldera littered with boulders fallen from the rim - almost a little amphitheatre. As they hurried along the track George could see in the moonlight another path entering from the opposite side. Presumably that would be the Dragon's route.

To one side was a cluster of large rocks. The one in the centre, marked by four large iron rings was clearly their destination.

'I'm sorry, my beloved, but we must follow the instructions - at least until I can see a way to save you.'

'I doubt my fate will be as bad as imagination paints it, so even if you fail do not blame yourself. You will have done your best. But you will not fail, you will find a way for us to be together.'

'Come then, give me your robe.'

'Oh! Must I be stripped?'

'Yes. Totally naked and fastened by wrist and ankle to those four rings.'

'Make sure the knots aren't too tight.'

Carefully George tied her to the rings then began kissing her - her lips, her eyes, her throat, her boobs, her cunni. 'Keep faith, my darling. I will find a way.'

In case they were observed he gathered her robes and strode vigorously back along the path. As soon as he was out of sight he hid the robes under a rock and pulled his sword from beneath his robe, fastening the belt around his waist.

Avoiding the path he clambered carefully over the boulders, trying to remain hidden from any potential watcher. It was difficult with only the moon to light his way, but at last he was back in the cluster of rocks some twenty paces from where Cali dangled, spread-eagled, in her bonds. Selecting a patch of deep shadow he settled to await the coming of The Great Dragon.

-ooOoo-

As George had forecast the Great Dragon came up the far path shortly after dawn. He was alone. A man of medium height but broad in the shoulder who clearly possessed great strength, he was simply attired in trews and soft jerkin. A large sword hung by his side and he carried a spear in his hand. It seemed his reputation as a warrior was justified, certainly George would be mad to attempt an open battle against such a formidable opponent so he settled into the shadows to await developments.

All was quiet for several minutes then George heard soft, gasping groans coming from Cali, as well as a lower pitched moaning and grunting sound. The noises gradually became louder and louder.

Leaning from his hiding place he could see that the Great Dragon had laid down his weapons and removed his garments. His erection was immense, pressing forcefully against Cali's naked flesh, while he sucked and mauled her firm breasts. Straining at her bonds, she moaned and writhed before him, her spread thighs and soft nether lips glistening damply in the early light.

What was George to do? As he told her when they later thought back on the events, it all seemed so obvious.

'As I watched he sheathed his long, thick cock in you. I forced myself to look on as he pounded and pounded you - to listen as you screamed under him, your tits were bouncing as he went in, and out, then in again, and out. . . Your back was arched, you were loving it. . . The harder he slammed you, the more you wanted it. . .You were both oblivious to everything else.

'So I drew my sword and crept close. Timing was all. I judged his rhythm and when he had pulled nearly out of you, in one swift motion I thrust my blade between your bodies and swung down. It sliced through his cock like a serf's sickle cutting the harvest.

'That was the end of him. He passed out with shock, his blood pouring over your ungovernable cunni. He briefly regained consciousness but it was too late, his veins were empty. He bled to death.'

But what next? They had disobeyed the High Cardinal so dared not return to the Temple. Can they go on? George recalled being told that to claim the throne a pretender had to kill the current Great Dragon. But had he not just done that? Could he now become the ruler of Dragonia?

Together they went down the path - Cali naked, George bearing the Great Dragon's head on the point of his spear, preparing to claim the throne.

Epilogue

And so it came to pass that George was hailed as the new ruler of Dragonia.

His people quickly prospered for he caused peace to reign throughout the land. Indeed he proved such a wise monarch that he was loved by all and soon became known as Saint George.

He declared Cali is consort and, her belly swollen with his first son, decreed that henceforth the succession should pass to the Dragon's eldest male offspring - thus avoiding the continual duels and assasinations of yore.

Nearly a year later, the time approaching for the next Tribute, Cali urged that Saint George should forego his reward in order to save another poor girl the abuse she suffered.

He responded that this would not be politic - it would smack of weakness and foster the ambitions of their enemies. Instead he despatched a heavily armed delegation to the Temple instructing the High Cardinal that future Tributes must be virgins.

So it was that, throughout the many years of his reign, Saint George annually revisited to the scene of his slaying of the Great Dragon, continuing the custom of accepting a fair young Tribute.

It is not recorded whether he followed the example of his predecessors and first enjoyed a Tribute while she was tethered to the rock. However it is indisputable that each had relinquished her maidenhead well before reaching his court, and most were delivered of a child a mere nine months later.

It is also recorded that the Tributes found favour in his eyes and, though Cali remained his Queen, each spent many a happy hour in his bed.

End

12