Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 17B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah smiled at hearing one attorney say a derisive remark about other attorneys. It was very refreshing.

As he was escorting her out of his office, Ted said to his secretary, "Send Miss Appleby's bill directly to Thomas Shackleford. Charge him for two hours."

Sarah looked at her watch and realized she had only been there for 45 minutes. She looked up at Mister Nugent and he winked at her.

"I was just checking for your reaction Sarah. It is all done by computer, and we charge by the quarter hour. I hit a button at my desk when I start on your case, and when I finish, I hit it again. The computer takes it from there."

"At $700 an hour Mister Nugent, I think charging by the quarter hour is a very nice thing to do."

"My fee is $1000 an hour, Sarah. You received a discount, because you are Federal employee."

Sarah left the office wanting to throw up. Who the heck makes $1000 an hour, and never leaves his office. She thought, "Well, he did get me a $20,000 raise, by bluffing their attorney. I would hate to play poker with him."

After signing her contract, Jim Hearst told her that she was under his direct supervision, until she mustered out of the FBI. If she needed anything, she was to call him.

Sarah was able to sell her apartment, furnished, with lightning speed, and at a modest profit. It had only been on the market for 11 days, and it sold in a cash transaction. With the market in a downward spiral, she could not understand how that happened. Everything else went as planned. She took a comprehensive physical, better than any she had received before; and on August 15, she was separated, from the FBI.

When she left the building for the last time, she did not know whether to cry or to laugh. When a long black limousine pulled up in front of the door, and Jim Hearst and Tom Shackleford got out greeting her, she decided laughing would be the better thing to do.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We have come to take you to the airport."

"Airport, where am I going?"

"Your employers want to meet you. You are going to Milan. Your aircraft is waiting for you."

"I cannot go like this. I have not had my hair or nails done. I do not have a decent thing to wear. What kind of impression am I going to make?"

"Everything will be taken care of when you get there."

"I do not have my passport." It was handed to her.

"I do not have any clothes."

"There is an overnight bag, jeans, blouses, and intimate items packed in a suitcase for you. You will be taken shopping when you get there to be dressed appropriately."

"Someone is going to tell me how to dress?"

"The FBI told you how to dress. The corporation is going to show you how to dress, for their corporate purposes."

"I keep asking myself why I trust you."

"I do not lie to my clients. I do not lie any of my clients employees. I do not lie to my friends. I try not to lie at all; except my wife."

"I am not going to go there, Tom. That statement is filled with landmines."

20 minutes later, when the limousine pulled up alongside a jet aircraft, Sarah said, "You have to be shitting me. I am flying on a private airplane?"

"Do you have a rule against flying on a private airplane?"

"No, I have never done that before. I could get spoiled."

"You are beginning to get the idea, Sarah. Let's get you on board, and get you on your way."

Jim and Tom took Sarah by her arms, led her over to the aircraft. They introduced her to Sophia, and the flight crew. Jim told her that Sophia would tell her what was going to happen to her, during her first day in Milan, while they were in the air. He joked with Sarah, telling her she was not allowed to jump out of the aircraft, while over water.

Sophia smacked him, and told him to stop scaring Sarah. Everything was going to be fun, in Milan.

The engines started. Sophia took Sarah's hand, and led her up the stairs and into the aircraft.

Jim and Tom waved goodbye, and Sarah Appleby's new life began.

62. A New Sarah

Sophia told Sarah to take any seat she wanted and to buckle herself in. She handed her the safety card, and pointed out the exit windows and the front doors, as well as the other safety features of the aircraft. She said, "I will be back as soon as we take off."

36-year-old Sarah Appleby, with mousy brown hair, ill-fitting clothes, boring shoes, unkempt eyebrows and thin lashes, wondered why anyone would bother looking at her, when they could look at someone like Sophia; tall, thin, elegant Sophia. Gorgeous auburn hair perfectly made up face, pert breasts, narrow waist, flaring hips, heart-shaped ass, and the face of a goddess. Why wasn't this woman a movie star? Why wasn't she some millionaires' wife, or at least his mistress? Why wasn't she a supermodel making millions? Why is she tending to me, instead of me tending to her? This new life was going to take some getting used to.

10 minutes into the flight Sophia came back and asked if she would like something to drink. Sarah asked for a light red wine and Sophia gave her three choices. Not by name, but by bringing her three glasses, one third filled, for her to taste. Sarah thought they were all delicious. She picked one and asked Sophia if she would join her, so she would not be alone during the flight.

Sophia guaranteed her she would not be alone, during the flight, because she had to outline what was going to happen to her tomorrow morning after they landed. She said, "You will need to get a lot of sleep, while we are traveling today. You are going to be very busy tomorrow. You have a half-day at a spa, starting at 8 AM. Everything that can happen to a woman in a spa will happen to you during the five hours you are there. From the tips of your toes to the tips of your hair, you will be cleaned, exfoliated, shaved, cut, waxed, steamed, pressure washed and painted. When that is done, you will meet several of the members of the Board of Directors. You already know some of them, others you will meet for the first time. They are going to take you shopping. This is not part of your shopping allowance. This is part of your startup package. Not one penny comes out of your pocket; the word 'No' does not come out of your mouth. They will not buy you indecent clothes. They are going to buy you clothes to fit their professional image, and clothes for entertaining, during the evening. If you see something you like, ask. If they agree, fine. If they disagree, the answer is no, and it goes back. The same goes for shoes, and undergarments. After this initial outfitting is done, you are expected to keep this level of professional and personal imagery through your own clothing allowance. They will advise you of that amount, when they have finished dressing you out. Do you have any questions?"

"Sophia, you should be a supermodel, or the wife of a rich man. Why are you here working, taking care of me, instead of someone like me, taking care of you. You are gorgeous, and I am as mousy as can be. Why is God playing tricks on you?"

"It all depends what you want out of life. I wanted to be free. Free of my parents. Free of my family. Free of all obligations that they put me under. Every time I was near them it was, "Sophia, when are you getting married; when are you going to have children. I got tired of hearing it. It is like the only thing a woman is born to do is to get married, and bear children for a man. I am young. I want to travel, and I am good-looking. I was able to get a job for Al Italia Airlines and I was doing well. A little while ago I was able to get this job. The pay is better. The hours are better. Everything is better, and I get to enjoy life. I get to meet interesting people. I get to go to very interesting places and experience things many Italians girls never will, because they get tied down to a man too early in life. When I am ready to settle down, I will do it. I will not do it, because someone tells me to."

"What happens if Mister Right comes along, and you are not ready?"

"In that case, Sarah, he is Mister Wrong. I will not give up my life and my dreams, for the dreams of a man."

"Sophia, you are very strong woman."

"I come from a long line of very strong women. That is why my mother knew there was no sense arguing with me, when I told her I was leaving home. I am going to bring your dinner, and give you your pill, so you can sleep. You are not going to believe how exhausting tomorrow is going to be."

"I do not take pills, unless I am sick. I will be able to sleep when I get tired."

"Okay, after you finish eating, I will darken the cabin, and let you rest. You can ask if you want anything, okay?"

Sarah finished eating, used the restroom, and returned to find her seat extended into a bed, with pillows, and a blanket. Sophia was sitting in the chair on the opposite side of the aircraft, reading a book. She said, "Why don't you give it a try and see if you can get some rest."

Moments later, Sarah was unconscious. Sophia grinned, "You have to love that medication."

Seven hours later, as they began the descent over the Italian Alps, Sarah woke up. Sophia said, "Hello sleepyhead, I guess you were tired after all."

"I guess I was, and I did not realize it. At least I will be fresh for today."

"Yes, today you will meet the new you."

"I hope I like me?"

"It is still you on the inside; it is just a prettier package, on the outside."

Sophia led Sarah down the stairs, and into the terminal, where she was greeted by Angelique Saint Jerome. "

As Angelique kissed her, she said "Sophia, darling, you look absolutely ravishing."

"Angelique, you are the prettiest of all of us."

Sarah looked the two tall statuesque beauties and said, "You two are killing me. Are all Italian women like you?"

Angelique joked with her, and said, "No, some of us are tall."

Sarah replied, "Oh God."

Sophia introduced Angelique to Sarah and told her that she would be her guide for this morning.

"This Corporation is trying to give me an inferiority complex, isn't it?"

Angelique said, "I do not think so. In a few years, you are going to be our boss."

"In that case, you two are fired for being too beautiful and I am too ugly."

"You are not ugly, you are underprivileged. We are going to take care of that today."

"Are you going to join us at the spa this morning Sophia?"

"Since you have twisted my arm, yes, I will."

Sarah was about to pick up her to tiny pieces of luggage, when a liveried driver did it for. She looked at Angelique who smiled at her and said, "Get used to it Sarah, it will only get better from here."

They stepped outside the terminal, where a gleaming black limousine was waiting for them. When Angelique got in, she showed more leg, than Sarah thought any one woman could possibly have leading up to her ass.

Sophia whispered, "Those legs have caused more accidents, in the city of Milan, than motor vehicles."

"I can believe it Sophia. They are extremely distracting."

At the spa, Sarah was introduced to the staff that was going to be pampering her most of the morning, and early afternoon. They looked at her as if she were a challenge. Then, they asked her to strip.

Sarah said, "Excuse me?"

"Take off your clothes; all of them."

She was about to say no, when Sophia and Angelique walked by, naked, heading for the steam room.

Angelique said, "Hurry Sarah, we do not have all day."

She took every item of clothes off and dropped them onto the floor. She stood there and the staff appraised her one more time. The matron walked around her and began giving orders that were written down. The final one shocked her.

"Take everything, except her shoes and give them to the mission."

Sarah said, "I like that outfit."

The look the matron gave her withered her to the bone. She was handed a fluffy white towel and told to follow a young woman. She was taken to a shower, told to stand on a spot marked with a zero, keep her hands in the air, her feet 12 inches apart, and her eyes closed tightly, until the water stopped. When she was in the correct position, the water started slowly at first and then picked up, until it felt like it was at hurricane strength. Every portion of her body was being pummeled by scented high-pressure water. One stream seemed directed straight at her pussy. She found herself moving her body to increase her pleasure. She could not leave the water pressure there too long, because it became painful after a few seconds. When the water stopped, every inch of her skin was clean and pink, and she smelled like lavender.

Next, there was the steam room, where she joined Sophia and Angelique. She still felt inadequate, as she lay down on the benches, next to the very long, lean, lush, and lovely women. Here she was at 5' 5" and 115 pounds and she could not hold a candle to them. She still did not understand why this was happening to her. However, she was not going to complain.

15 minutes later, she was ordered out of the sauna for her massage. From her massage, she went into the whirlpool and then for her facial restoration package, and to get her hair colored. As these processes were taking hold, her nails were cleaned buffed and polished. When all this was done, she was told to join Angelique and Sophia in the Aqua bath. She saw the two of them talking amiably in 4 feet of water, dipping under the surface and rubbing the water all over their bodies. As she approached them Angelique said, "Jump in, Sarah, but do not get your hair wet."

Sarah did as directed, and when her body realized the temperature of the water, she screamed, and tried to get out, which Angelique and Sophia would not allow her to do.

They laughed, and Angelique said, "This is an ice bath. It is great for the skin, the heart, and blood pressure. You will get to love it."

"Let me out of here, so I can get my gun and shoot you both. It is freezing in here."

Sophia laughed and said, "That is why it is called an ice bath, it closes all the pores in your body."

Two minutes later, they helped her to get out of the water. She had gone from pink to blue. They covered her in a heavy terry robe from head to foot. She looked at the two women and said, "I will get even with you two, if it is the last thing I do on this earth."

Angelique said to her, "We have not gotten to the best part, yet."

They took her to a side room, that was elegantly appointed, but it had a chair that looked quite like a chair in a gynecologist's office.

She asked Angelique, "What is that used for?"

She replied, "You will see in a moment. Get in."

Two women approached her while she was in the chair and put a strap around her waist holding her in position. When she was secure, the chair slipped back, holding her at a 45° angle.

Angelique asked, "Comfy?"

"Yes, very, what happens now?"

"We will move your hair."

"Oh shit. You have been walking around naked for three hours, and I knew something was missing. I am a trained observer, and I could not figure out what it was. The only hair you have on your body is on your head; that is why you are so lovely, so sexual, and so innocent at the same time."

"They are going to use something new on your legs, your underarms, and your ass. However, for your pussy, it is too new to take a chance. They will do that the old-fashioned way. They will trim the forest away, with a scissor, and then shave the rest with a razor. When they are finished you will look like a newborn baby."

Sarah had forgotten when she had taken time to trim her personal area, but this was not a trim, this was deforestation. When she looked at herself in the mirror afterwards, she remembered that tiny birthmark slightly above and left of her labial lip. She had not seen it, since she was 15 years old.

Finally, came the haircut, and the war was on. Three stylists and the matron could not agree on what to do with Sarah's hair. It hung down past her shoulder blades. The only thing she had ever done to it was put it into a ponytail, or a bun for work. After 10 minutes of fighting, they made a phone call and asked an expert for his opinion.

The most diminutive looking man she had ever met came walking into the salon, and took center stage. Everyone deferred to him. They brought him a stool to stand on, so he could touch and assess the quality of her hair. He spun her hair in his hands, to see what it would do when he let it go. He looked at her face, and seemed to assess how it would look with certain styles and shapes of her designs. When he was finished, he told the matron to bring over a hairstyling book, from a 1998, and leafed through its pages. They held it up next to her head, and he looked at both of them at the same time. He said, "This is it. That is the one. Do it." As he climbed down off the chair and walked out of the spa, everyone applauded, and bowed.

Sara asked Angelique, "Who the hell was that?"

"You know all the famous hair designers that get their names in the papers and on all the hair care products?"

"Yes, what does he have to do with them?"

"The first 10% of every euro they make goes to him. He trained them."

"No shit, really?"

"Why would I lie about something like that; that man is a genius."

40 minutes later, Sarah stood up and looked at her new hairstyle, hair color, and her made-up face. If this was the new her, she liked it. She was so intent on looking at herself, when Angelique pinched her ass, she screamed.

"What did you do that for," she asked.

"I just wanted you to know that it was really you in the mirror."

"It certainly is a change from the way I walked in here."

A stylist moved behind her; and he removed the cloth that protected her body from the excess hair. Now, Sarah saw the complete picture of what had been done to her over the last five hours. From head to toes, she saw a completely different picture, from what she had been in New York. The person in front of her looked young and vibrant. The person in New York had looked worn and haggard. She was excited and alive once more. Her eyes danced with life. Now she wanted to find out why they had given her, this chance. No one gets this much attention for free. Regardless of what the contract said, there had to be a price to pay.

Angelique said, "We have to go shopping. We are running late."

Sarah yelled, "I cannot go shopping, they took my clothes away."

"Don't be so modest, this is Italy, no one will even notice."

"Like hell; I will."

"Okay, put your shoes on. Will that make you feel better?"

"No, I was thinking of something a little bit further north."

"Okay, but only this one time, we will let you take a robe."

"You two are so fired, when I become your boss."

"We will see what you feel like in four years."

"Does everyone know the terms of my contract?"

"Absolutely, we helped write it."

"You two are going to be the death of me."

Sophia said, "Wait until you meet Angelique's brother. He is even prettier than she is."

"Sophia, stop teasing her."

"It is all in good fun, and it is also true."

The limousine pulled up in front of the spa and the chauffeur opened the door for them to get in. Inside, wearing three lifelike, ghastly, Halloween masks were Antonia, Celeste, and Angelina Mancuso.

Sarah got in last, and when she picked up her head, and saw the three goblins, she screamed, and grasped her chest.

Everyone else in the car laughed.

"Welcome Sarah, to the "Growing Up Corporation," Angelina said. " You have to be wondering why all of this is happening to you, and you will know the answer, when we get back to the mansion. First, you must know that none of our husbands is involved in our Corporation. They have no input. None of their money is involved in it, and they have no say so in the hiring or firing of employees. If you see them doing anything illegal, feel free to inform the police or any agency you wish, either here or in the United States. None of us will hold you back. We hope you understand that we hold no claim on your conscience, as far as crime, and criminals are concerned. We know what you thought of my husband, Marco, Anthony Caruso, and Albert Di Angiola. Your government has cleared them of all crimes. We have something for you, when we get back home; that we think will help you understand that we are serious. We also have something at home that may clear up many things to do with your birth and your natural parents."