Wiccan Studz - Shaun Zeno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Beautiful, is this for me?" asked Xavier.

"Yes it is my prince, all for you" smirked back Elliot.

With Darius smiling on. They opened the door a bit more, revealing the shining lights of candles. A velvet cloth draped on a sort of stone alter or casket.

"My dear Xavier, I want you to lay down on your stomach," said Elliot.

"Oh dude, I have never done that before. Usually I am a top," squirmed Xavier.

"It's ok we'll go easy on you, the pain will only be momentary and we will take you to a moment of bliss that you have never thought," said Darius with a randy grin.

Xavier, curious, felt a gentle burn inside and below his navel. He moved towards the alter and slid onto the purple velvet. The velvet warm and smooth.

The other two took a step back almost taking in the whole scene the massive jock body looked absolutely perfect. This epitome of male beauty before them. Darius was able to position his thick uncut cock on the table opposite the jocks' face. The hard-on was about ¾ hard and just lay waiting. The thing looked so thick and inviting.

The warlock walked up to Xavier and mounted the alter. He crouched over Xavier just above him so his cock rested on his ass.

Xavier breathing, he could see the cock before him growing and growing so much the psychic had to take a step back. Xavier opened his mouth and licked the tip of the dick lapping up the drops that had accumulated on the head.

With that hot suck, Elliot lowered himself down on Xavier putting his whole cock and balls on the opening to Xavier's ass. They all started moaning at the supreme pleasure of the moment.

Elliot took some herbs from a metal dish next to the alter and threw them up to the air and called out, "suplendor vita torento layia tas," and with that a few candles flickered. The sweat was gleaming off of Xavier's muscled physique.

Sliding down the body before him, Elliot licked from the neck to the small of the back to the top of the guys hot crack. Inside and down the middle right to his waiting and beautiful hole. He stuck his tongue in.

Xavier let out a muffled moan of delight and a bit of a scream. He had been waiting for this and it felt right.

The warlock dug in and licked with a violent tempo, but tender push. A man's touch is supreme when tongue meets ass and he licked with full passion and the selfish ideal to fuck this guy's virgin ass.

Moaning while sucking the long tool, Xavier couldn't help but choke on the massive, pumping engorged hard-on of the psychic. The passion and mystery for Xavier was almost too much. He could feel himself opening up. His throat, his ass, the heat of his body.

The warlock, sensing this rhythm, finished the rim job with a kiss and gentle suck of the lips. He arched his back and positioned his hips right over Xavier's lightly hairy ass. Slowly, firmly he wiggled the tip of his cock inside a bit.

Letting out a beautiful sound Xavier whispering, "more! Give it to me, all of it."

Elliot took the invite happily. Slowly pushing his 7 incher inside the warm ass. In a full pumping motion they were at last doing it with the full sexual pleasure of a symbiosis.

At that moment the other ten mystery men ushered in with their cloaks on and their cocks peaking out. They encircled the alter only a pace away, each taking their cock in hand and jacking slightly to the vision of their masters taking full control over the most beautiful man in the world.

Elliot sliding in and out, with slick and slippery cock meets ass. This was the most extremely sensual scene ever displayed to Darius' smiling eyes. He continued to pump his cock into the studs mouth.

Feeling his legs shake with energy, Elliot kept pumping his massive bone into virgin ass. With one glance towards his master, Darius looked over and grabbed a vial of liquid and uncapped it. He shook droplets all over the 3 men going at it. The ten men around started pumping their cocks with more motion and one by one started spraying their load all over Xavier.

Seeing some juice spray near his face Xavier released Darius and turned his head. He licked up the milky white substance. His tongue sliding it on both lips, savouring its' beautiful taste. "The fountain of youth," he whispered. Xavier, moved by the intensity of the moment, returned to sucking Darius and curled his hips back sinking his ass into Elliot's cock.

Darius started to moan a bit louder and louder. His cock began thrusting all inside of Xavier's throat until he shot a load into the jocks waiting lips and down his throat. His cock pumping in all directions. He let his fluid loose into this stud.

The ten men around started chanting. Their cocks going soft they removed their robes to reveal fully naked bodies. Each beautiful, youthful faces. Smiling they were also delighting in this beautiful scene.

Then Elliot started to scream and thrust harder and pump his snake into studmuffins ass. With a few shouts his own legs started violently shaking and he couldn't hold it back. He started to cum a fierce load inside of Xavier's waiting ass. Shaking and thrusting about 20 times he let all of his thick white juice flow into Xavier and shouted some more words in latin while the men around repeated what he said.

Breathing heavily he started to tremble and as he slid his cock out of the hole he kissed the back of Xavier's shoulder and whispered to him, "this is of the earth, and you deserve this because you are the prince of this darkened holiday. I hope you enjoyed what was given to you."

Xavier couldn't believe all that has taken place and said, "this was rather momentous." He felt rather detached from himself but was thankful and blessed to have had a beautiful lovemaking ritual with such beautiful men.

Darius looked over with a grin, his cock fully soft now, "would you like some caffeine? Follow me inside and you can get cleaned up as well."

With that Xavier stood up, cock still hard as a rock. Everyone looked at him and thought he hasn't cum yet. So the 12 men stood around him with their cocks out and took turns jacking off the thick beast of a cock.

Darius leaned down and sucked the cock until it started shaking in his mouth letting out a powerful load that only a virgin bottom could release into his throat. Xavier letting a long moan and some breathless pants.

He stroked the hair of Darius and said, "thanks, I needed that. And man, that has to be the most intense load I have ever shot in my entire life. It felt like buckets."

Darius still swallowing, "So how about that tea my prince?"

"Sure, and I could use another reading my dear Darius," a coy Xavier smiling.

"Follow me." said Darius.

The walked into the house together leaving the 11 other men behind. The door quietly shut behind them. The sunrise glow starting. The light blue sky developing over the horizon. The last stars about to vanish and the new day about to develop on this newfound darkened holiday of male pleasure.

12