Wicked Tales: Rumple’s Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlinn smiled and wrapped her arms around Hedwig. He lifted her up and carried her to his horse, once there he aided her in mounting the great beast. He took his place behind her and secured her against him with one thick arm wrapping itself around her waist. They rode back to the castle together.

The hours of the day flew by for Caitlinn; she was taken from Hedwig's side and quickly shown to the rooms she'd occupied the first day she came to the castle. She was swept up in the excitement that was bubbling from every servant, especially Adrianna, who had been promoted to handmaiden . . . Caitlinn's handmaiden. She was bathed, perfumed, powered and dressed in an exquisite gown of white. Beads and jewels adorned its bodice; ribbons of lace wove their way through its hem, up the sides, and then crossed in front of her breasts. A deep "V" exposed the roundness of the silky globes. A gold cross, suspended from a thick chain, hung from her neck. Shoes made of the finest leather and lined with white fur, cushioned her feet and the chilling steps she took down the cold stairs went unfelt.

She reached the landing of the main floor and smiled at the sight before her. "Father." She greeted him with open arms. Astrid flew into them. Tears of joy cascaded down his face as he pulled her tight.

"I don't know how you did it," he whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek.

Caitlinn fought back the urge to tell her father about the wizard and the secret, she prayed would never be revealed. She would deal with the promise she'd made with him later. Right now she simply basked in the love of her father and the joy of her wedding day. "Hedwig was going to wait to wed you, but when he got here and saw you'd run, then found out why... he insisted on a speedy joining. I am so happy for you, my daughter. Your gift. . .I didn't know it was real!"

"I will never spin straw again, Father. Hedwig loves me for me, not for my gold," she told him.

"But Caitlinn," her father chastised.

"No, Father. I will not do it." She pulled him back to her in a daughterly embrace and whispered, "Your lie could have killed us. Be thankful I found a way out of it."

Astrid nodded his head and pulled away. "Come my daughter," he said in a loud voice. "Your groom, our King, awaits."

Caitlinn squeezed her father's arm. They walked through the castle, out into the courtyard, and across to the chapel, where her King waited. On the way there, cheers of "Congratulations" and shouts of "Long live the Queen" erupted from the villagers and the nobles that had made it on such short notice. Adrianna stood on the chapel's threshold, waiting for her Queen to arrive. Astrid led his daughter into the candle and torch lit sanctuary. Father and daughter met Hedwig's gaze. They closed the distance and Hedwig accepted Caitlinn's trembling hand.

Vows were exchanged and once again Caitlinn was swept up into Hedwig's strong embrace. Their lips again merged and their passion ignited with the tender strokes of tongue meeting tongue. He pulled away and she whimpered from the loss. Her arm was placed on top of his and she was led back down the isle.

Upon stepping out of the church, the newly wedded couple were greeted with shouts of joy that echoed around the keep. The villagers sang and danced, clapped each other on the back and bowed low as the royal procession made their way through the throng of well wishers.

Caitlinn glanced at the people and then stopped short. Hedwig was forced to stop and he stared back at her. "Caitlinn?" he asked with a concerned voice.

Her gaze locked on those of an old man in the crowd. She paled, but no words fell from her lips. Instead she offered her husband and King a smile and laughed softly. "I am just stunned," she whispered and then resumed her walk by his side. They reached the castle and were again greeted by the servants with well wishes and goblets of wine. Caitlinn drank deep, trying to ease the dryness of her throat. She'd seen the wizard and that told her that he would hold her to her promise. Caitlinn closed her eyes and prayed for strength as well as a miracle.

The day was full of fine wine and rich foods. Caitlinn was shown the grounds by her husband. She became lost in his presence, the look in his eyes and the touch of his lips as he stole kisses off and on throughout the day. When evening approached, a ball was given and Caitlinn became absorbed in the strength of Hedwig's arms. They danced slowly, Hedwig easing Caitlinn along in the most simplest of steps. When he asked if there were other dances she'd rather do, she spoke of the ones that villagers were more skilled at. Hedwig insisted on learning the steps and so the orchestra played music that normally was not played at court. Hedwig laughed and spun around with his wife. Her laughter rang out and was infectious to the people.

Time passed and soon Hedwig was taking their leave of the group, and leading his wife away. They took to the stairs, more cheers followed them. They turned as a couple and waved to the guests, before slipping into the King's chambers and closing the door softly behind them.

Caitlinn eyed the large four poster bed, where she knew she would be spending many nights. She stood there, somewhat transfixed by that knowledge. A pair of strong hands caressed her shoulders. She shivered and turned to face Hedwig. "You showed the grace of a noblewoman," Hedwig told her. One hand reached up to cup her cheek, the other slid into her hair and gently eased out the pearl hairpins that had been painstakingly placed there by Adrianna. The expensive jeweled sticks fell to the floor; the sound of them ricocheting on the stone went unnoticed to Caitlinn and Hedwig.

He slipped his hand further into her golden curls while lowering his head. They met half way. Her lips parted as did his and their tongues enjoyed a slow, lingering exploration of skin on skin. Caitlinn leaned into Hedwig. His hands moved to toy with the strings at the back of her gown. He growled low and she chuckled softly at the frustrated sound he made. "You laugh at your King?" Hedwig asked with a raised brow.

Caitlinn covered her laugh with a look of innocence. "Nay, my Lord." She stepped back and turned around. She scooped up the thick tendrils of hair and exposed the ties of her dress. "Is this better?" she asked and glanced back at him. Her eyes grew wide as a blade of great sharpness appeared in his hand.

"Not yet," he answered back and deftly swept the blade through the ribbon that he'd been toying with. Immediately, her bodice was loosened and her hands dropped her hair to hold the front of the dress to her breasts. A shiver of some emotion she couldn't quite name skated through her. The knife remained in her husband's hand and he used it to cut away the skirt's ties as well as the lacing of her under clothes. Soon the wedding gown was nothing more than a mass of tattered cloth laying in a puddle at her feet. "Now this is better," Hedwig answered, and tossed the wicked blade away.

Caitlinn gasped as his hands moved around her and brought her back to him. Her bare skin met his clothed chest. He lowered his lips to her neck and sucked firmly on the flesh under her ear. "You taste so sweet," he whispered and moved his explorations down to her shoulder. He nipped gently at first, enjoying the shudders that washed over her. Those tremors were encouraging to Hedwig and so he moved down Caitlinn's body, leaving kisses on her back, her spine, her hips and then her thighs. His fingers refused to remain idle. They learned the curve of her torso, the shape of her rear, the cords of her muscles and the weight of her delicate feet as he eased them out of her slippers.

The trip back up her body was just as scorching for Caitlinn as his trip down, but this time it was a frontal assault. Hedwig urged her to move by putting pressure on her hips and turning her toward him. One of her callused hands covered her golden mound; her arm tried in vain to cover her twin globes and their hard beaded centers. Hedwig kissed her hand and lifted it away from her downy curls. He then looked up and told her, with his eyes, to drop the arm that had become a weak blanket for her breasts.

When Caitlinn had complied, which was rather quick and much to Hedwig's liking, he kissed her belly button and then grinned up at her. "You really do taste divine, my Queen."

She licked nervously at her lips as she watched Hedwig's eyes travel back to her curly fleece. His fingers moved against the soft hairs, parting them and then plucking at them with gentle pinches. She gasped, yet continued to watch Hedwig trace the shape of her sex with the pads of his fingers.

When Hedwig's mouth moved closer to her silky curls, Caitlinn stepped back. Hedwig however expected that and held her in place. She gazed down on him and watched as his tongue darted out to hook against the top of her womanly folds. Caitlinn squeaked with pleasure; her eyelids fluttered closed and then shot back open again when she felt his tongue travel the full length of her sex. "Hedwig," she whispered and watched in amazement as he stared up at her while continuing his gentle licking.

Her hands sought out a place to land. She rested them on his shoulders, then slid them into his hair. Without thinking she pushed his face deeper into her slick crevice. Hedwig's tongue dove further into her slippery opening. Caitlinn cried out. Her voice betrayed her surprise as well as her pleasure.

Hedwig moved his hands from her hips, when he felt she was more than willing to remain where she stood. His fingers moved to each of her swollen lips and parted them. He went back to supping from her sex, pushing his wet muscle up and over the swollen nub of her pussy. His teeth reached out and tugged on the hard strip of flesh, while two fingers toyed with the dark, tight hole that he'd drank from. He pushed the digits into her and Caitlinn's muscles constricted around the foreign invaders. His nails caressed her flesh and she muttered a litany of incoherent words.

She shifted on the balls of her feet; her toes curled and she hissed as Hedwig pushed his fingers in further. She swore under her breath. He twirled the thick digits one way then the other; he curled them and scratched tenderly at her fleshy inner surface. A cry escaped her lips and she jerked violently against his face and fingers. Hedwig whispered words against her sex. His warm breath blanketed her moistened curls. She cried out again as the center of her pussy seemed to explode. Juices flowed fast and thick from her depths and still Hedwig remained vigilant in his pursuit of her creamy center.

When she begged for him to stop, claiming she needed to breathe. Hedwig lifted his face from her and rose from the floor. He wrapped one arm around her legs, another around her back and lifted her. He carried her to the bed and laid her down. Caitlinn stared back at Hedwig. Her chest rose and fell as she felt her body calming from her earlier climax. She watched her husband pull off his shoes, trousers, shirt and stockings. He stood before her naked and fully erect. Caitlinn gazed at his manhood. She pulled her lower lip with her teeth, chewed it gently and then reached for her husband's hand.

He moved onto the bed and laid down beside her. His hands moved over her body, caressing the same limbs and warm flesh he'd touched with his lips. Caitlinn watched his fingers move against her. She shivered again and then pulled him down to kiss her. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and then pressed him back to the bed. "Do you taste just as sweet as you claim I do?" she asked.

Hedwig's eyes remained fixated on Caitlinn as she timidly kissed his chest. She licked the warm flesh, then nibbled where she'd tasted. He said nothing, but his lips did rise in a smirk. She frowned at his lack of response. Her tongue swept over to his nipple and she sucked tenderly on the small bead. He jerked slightly from her exploration, but again said nothing. Caitlinn made a face and went further in her quest to make her husband moan.

Her mouth traveled to the other nipple. She ran the tip around the darker hued flesh, nipped it with her teeth and flicked it with her tongue. Again Hedwig shifted on the bed, but refused to make more than a soft grunt of appreciation. "You tease me," she said and pouted, laying her head on his chest.

Hedwig chuckled. "My Lady wife, I do not know what you mean."

She growled low and rolled her eyes. He laughed and grabbed her waist, held her firmly and then rolled her to her back. There he laid over her, covering her mouth with his. Their tongues merged and danced together. Caitlinn's hands moved into his hair and she tugged on the strands. He left her lips to caress her neck with tender bites. She moaned, hissed and purred at his strategic attack.

Hedwig took one of his hands and moved it between her legs. He petted her mound, easing a finger between the folds and then sliding it up and down her slit. Her whimpers filled the room and he grinned against her breasts. "Caitlinn," he whispered, "this will sting at first, but then in time, you will find much joy in what happens."

Caitlinn cupped his face with one palm. "My Lord, I trust you," she told him and then pulled herself up to kiss him again. She felt his hand move away from her sex; it was replaced with the firm rod of his. She admitted to herself as she felt the spongy tip press against her that she should have spent time exploring his body as he did hers. And she would have, if he'd allowed her to, but now that she was to be one with him, she thought it better he surprise her.

She waited with breath suspended for the stinging sensation he spoke of to assail her. Her body tensed up and she chewed on the inside of her cheek. Yet, there was no pain as Hedwig played with her sex with the head of his cock. The tip rubbed across the hard strip of her clit. His mouth worked its a way from her nipples, to her neck and then to her lips, where he devoured her again. All the while, he remained above her, toying with her pussy and forcing her body to respond to his touch.

Caitlinn leaned into him. Her hips rose and she pulled him down to her. Hedwig's hands moved again, this time brushing the curls of her sex as he positioned his cock head against the opening of her arousal. He whispered words of adoration against her lips as he pushed his way into her. The hiss and gasp of surprise were swallowed up by his kiss. He waited, giving her time to accept the act they were about to commence. She gave a soft whimper and a quick shake of her head. Hedwig pushed further and Caitlinn cried out softly. The tearing pain was swift and forced a tear from her eye. Hedwig was there to kiss it away.

He eased out of her, just a fraction and then slid back in. The moisture of her earlier arousal was almost gone, but the blood from her loss of innocence did help to aid Hedwig in his continued pursuit of pleasing his wife. He pumped back out, then in. His mouth remained a constant source of distraction on his wife, as did one of his hands. He cupped and massaged her breast, lifted it up and offered it to his tongue and teeth.

Soon Caitlinn was sighing in pleasure as her nipple arched for more attention; her body began to relax and accept the invading force that was learning her inner crevices. Her hands fluttered from the bed to Hedwig's back. She touched his warm flesh; her palms splaying over him to feel the rippling muscles that moved under his bronzed skin. In time her hips were moving on their own accord and the stinging sensation was no more. She groaned low and felt him slide deeper into her. "Hedwig," she whispered, the sound barely audible.

"Yes, my love?" he asked her, not pausing in his taking of her.

"It. . . doesn't hurt any more."

He smiled and kissed her again. He pulled out, leaving just the head of his shaft inside her. For a brief moment he waited, watching Caitlinn's face. Her expression was filled with wonder as she examined the feeling of losing his length. He pushed his way back in, giving all of him to her; she sighed and moaned. Her lids fell over her eyes and his smile was lost to her. Hedwig moved slow at first and then when her hips rose to meet him more quickly and her nails dug into his hips; he increased his pace. Soon he was pounding into her, and she was gasping and pleading for him to continue. Words of encouragement beckoned him onward.

Caitlinn's face contorted in a mask of confusion, ecstasy and perhaps a shot of fear. Emotions she had never possessed filled her; sensations that had never occupied her body seemed to cascade over every vein in her soul. She cried out as a thick, splash of moisture fell from deep within her and she hung onto her husband with trembling hands. As she shuddered under her King, she felt a warm liquid suddenly mix with her own. Her eyes flew open and she stared at Hedwig.

His face was locked in a grimace, and at first Caitlinn thought he was in pain. When he breathed deep and his features relaxed, a soft smile was revealed. She grinned back and watched him come back to her. He stared into her face and she licked her lips, pulled herself up to him and again their mouths were mating. Hedwig rolled from her and pulled her tight against him. He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. His arms wrapped around her tiny frame and he held her closer, refusing to let her go.

Caitlinn was very happy to be where she was. Thoughts of her deflowering had never played on her mind before. She'd always been content in her life as a Miller's daughter. She knew now though why the ladies in the village were often fluttering about on special holidays with stars in their eyes. This was why people married. This feeling of euphoria was addictive. She turned slightly and laughed softly as she took in her husband's sleeping form. Caitlinn snuggled closer, pulling up a blanket that had been pushed out of the way, sometime during their joining. She covered them both up. Hedwig shifted a little, but not once released his wife.

The following morning the couple awoke to the warmth of the other pressed against them. Hedwig loved his wife slowly at first and then with her urging increased the rhythm. By the time they left the chambers, it was midday and their stomachs were demanding food. Hedwig had offered to have their meal brought up, but Caitlinn was anxious and excited to see the castle and learn more about the people that helped with the running of such a large keep.

Adrianna's presence became a constant to Caitlinn when Hedwig was not trying to press her into a corner. Over time Caitlinn found her place in the castle, learning how to delegate duties, hand out discipline and even work with those that thought themselves better than her, because of her upbringing. Six months went by before Guifford was released from his lofty prison, the same tower where he'd kept Caitlinn. His home had been searched and several pounds of gold confiscated. He was banished and the fear that Hedwig had installed in him, guaranteed the keep that he would not return to cause havoc.

More time went by. Caitlinn's father moved into the castle and his business was sold to another. He dined with his daughter and her husband, the King, every night and soon found himself enthralled with the cook. Everything seemed to be going very well for the young couple and those around them. Caitlinn's first year was spent in bliss, and only rarely did she fear the promise made to the stranger. A second year passed and still Caitlinn remained without child, something she praised, but also regretted. A third year slipped by, her love and Hedwig's continued to grow and become rooted in faith and hope. Caitlinn resigned herself to being a childless Queen and Hedwig, though disappointed was very much in love with his wife and tried to not let the idea of no heir bother him.