Widening the Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

She caressed his chest, toying with the gray hairs on it and bent her head to bite and suck his nipples. Al groaned and then Pamela licked her way down his belly. She undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear to his knees. She knelt in front of him to remove his shoes, pants and shorts. Then she parted his thighs and moved between them. She took his cock in one hand and pulled the foreskin back to expose the mushroom head. Al's cock was of average length but very thick. It was the thickest cock Pamela had ever seen. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip when she squeezed the shaft. She licked it with the tip of her tongue, getting her first taste of his salty fluid. She licked her way down his shaft, cupping his heavy balls in her hand. She licked her way up the other side of Al's cock and then she had to open her mouth as wide as she could to take the head in. She moved her head down to about halfway down his shaft and felt her mouth completely stuffed by his thick cock. Her juices were already flowing, drenching her vagina.

Tina had gotten on her knees on the couch to suck Edward's cock and her ass was sticking out invitingly. Robert lifted her dress and slid her panties down to her knees. He reached between her legs and felt the moisture seeping out of her. He inserted a couple of fingers into her vagina making her groan with pleasure. He reached under her body with his other hand to cup one of her breasts but found Edward's hand already there so he moved to the other one. Tina's pink rimmed bum hole was just inches away from his face so Robert lowered his head and began reaming the puckered hole with his tongue. Tina loved the attention these two men were paying to her. Her nipples hardened under their fingers and when Robert pushed his tongue past the entrance to her anus, his fingers deep inside her pussy, she exploded in her first orgasm of the night.

Pamela slid her fingers into her cunt, gathering her juices. She pulled her head back and Al's cock slid out of her mouth with a loud pop. She took her hand out of her vagina and smeared her juices around Al's cockhead to lubricate it. She wanted to be able to take all of his cock down her throat. She sucked the head back into her mouth, tasting her own juices and opening her mouth wide slid down the shaft. She gagged when the large mushroom head hit her throat but she concentrated to control it. She touched her clit and an electric shock ran through her body and she gasped thus opening her throat. Al felt his cockhead sinking past the entrance to her throat. He was wild with lust with the idea of ramming his cock down her throat so he grabbed her head and pushed it down arching his hips up at the same time. His cock slid all the way in. Pamela could only hold it that deep for a few seconds before pulling back out again.

Tina stood up and removed the rest of her clothes. She sat down at the edge of the couch and asked Robert and Edward to stand in front of her. She removed all their clothes and began playing with their balls. She watched their cocks getting even harder when she wrapped her fingers around them and masturbated both men at the same time. She leaned forward and used the tip of their pricks to massage her nipples. She alternated sucking first Robert and then Edward while she kept masturbating the other cock. Then she had them stand closer together and pressed their cocks together sucking both cockheads into her mouth at once. The feeling of their cocks rubbing against each other and being enveloped by a warm mouth was new to Robert and Edward and they found it exciting.

Pamela was masturbating furiously as she kept sucking Al's cock, deep throating him every few strokes. Her throat was very sensitive and she imagined she would have a hoarse voice for a few days but she didn't care. She just loved the feeling of this thick cock filling her mouth and throat as they had never been filled before. She got wetter imagining how it would feel to have Al's cock filling her cunt. A few minutes later Al groaned loudly tensed his body and arched his hips as he began cumming. His cock was halfway down her throat and Pamela pulled back until her lips were wrapped around the bulbous head, she wanted to take all of Al's cum in her mouth and savor it. As his sperm flooded her mouth, Pamela's climax exploded making her whole body shiver. When she had finished milking Al's cock with her hand and was sure there was no more sperm left in him, she pulled back and opened her mouth to show him the thick liquid in her tongue before she swallowed it, still in the after-throes of her orgasm. She had been able to take all of his ejaculation in her mouth without spilling a drop. 'Well, I guess they don't cum as much as the years go by,' she thought.

Robert and Edward were reaching their points of no return; Tina had asked them to try to cum at the same time.

"Oohh God! I'm almost there." Robert gasped.

"Hold on, I'm almost there too." Edward said.

Tina increased the movements of her hand on Edward's shaft. She had put both heads inside her mouth; she wanted to be filled with their joint ejaculations. Robert couldn't hold back any longer and he shot his first load into Tina's mouth. Edward felt Robert's cockhead pulsing against his and this brought him over the edge. Both men went on shooting their cum into her mouth. 'Wow, this feels wonderful.' Robert thought feeling his cock pressing against Edward's, completely enveloped by their combined semen and Tina's saliva.

Tina swallowed as much as she could, but the combined ejaculations of both men proved to be too much so a good amount slid out of her mouth and fell on her ample breasts coating them with a shiny film of cum and saliva.

Pamela had watched in awe as Robert and Edward came in Tina's mouth at the same time and when they finally plopped down on the couch at her side. She walked on her knees to Tina and opening her legs she knelt in front of her.

"Here, hon," she said, "let me clean that for you."

Pamela held Tina's globes in her hands feeling their weight. Then she spotted a particularly large glob of cum on top of one of her breasts and she gathered it in the tip of her finger and rubbed it over Tina's nipples feeling them hardening under her touch. She proceeded to lick all of the saliva thinned cum from the slopes of Tina's breasts, spending some time sucking her nipples as her tongue passed over them. At the same time she began rubbing Tina's clit. Tina, whose ardor had already been ignited by the two cocks in her mouth, felt her passion rising deep inside her again.

"Bite my nipples, bite them hard!" she begged pulling Pamela's head towards one of her nipples.

Pamela gladly complied with her wishes and bit on her nipples harder, increasing her manipulations on Tina's clit until she exploded in a powerful orgasm. Tina ejaculated a copious amount of her girl juices in a series of jets which landed on Pamela's tits and belly. When Tina's squirting and her moans calmed down Pamela got up and walked up to Al.

She took his hand and said, "Come on lover, let's go to bed so you can lick your wife's juices from my body.

To be continued.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12