Widow Janice and Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they sat at the patio table, Sam raised his wine glass, and said:

"Happy birthday, Janice; you're a lovely woman."

After dinner, while Sam loaded the dishwasher, Janice went to freshen up. When she returned, she saw Sam reading a magazine in the Lanai and his shorts still showed a tent; boldly, she sat in his lap, French kissed him, and cooed:

"You look so handsome."

When Janice heard her phone ringing, she said:

"That may be my daughter. This may take a while," and left to answer the phone in the kitchen. Janice talked with Jessica for several minutes; she was glad to see Sam walking in the backyard and watering her flower beds.

After Janice returned to the Lanai, Sam removed her tank top and kissed her peek-a-boo encased boobs and the nape of her wrinkled neck. Janice raised her arms, reached back, and hugged Sam. In the fading evening light, he saw they had many thin bluish veins underneath the shiny, stretched, skin. Her large areolas were light pink and her dark pink nipples were rigid from excitement. Sam whispered:

"They are beautiful. I want you baby," and removed her shorts to find her gray bush framed by wide-open panties.

When Sam lowered his shorts and underwear, Janice said:

"It's pulsing; it's so hard," and asked:

"You want me here, in the Lanai?"

Sam hissed, "Yes baby; you look gorgeous," and, after lifting her to sit on a table, opened her thighs, and slowly snaked his cock in to her slick pussy. As Janice leaned back and watched his face lovingly, Sam kept on fucking her pussy. After several minutes, Sam hugged Janice tightly, pushed his cock to the hilt in her pussy, and let loose another load of his semen-laden cum.

Later, while Sam watched TV in bed, Janice picked up their clothes and tidied up her home. Soon, the tired lovers fell asleep.

Next morning, Sam woke up to a feeling of warmth around his cock; it was Janice cleaning his semi rigid cock with a washcloth in the early morning light. Later, after he placed two pillows to raise his torso, he saw Janice, in a black, sheer, night gown, play with his balls and cock; after his cock grew stiff, she sucked on it to further stiffen it. Janice straddled Sam's crotch facing Sam's feet and then snaked his cock in to her slick pussy. She looked over her left shoulder, smiled, and cooed:

"Morning, lover."

Sam mumbled, "Morning; love your ass, buttocks." He saw Janice's wrinkled pussy plugged by his cock and felt his precum dribble out of his cock.

Janice looked over her shoulder and said:

"Baby, have your cum; I'm not close to cumming."

Soon, Sam hugged Janice tightly against his chest with his arms on her boobs, and pumped another load of cum in to her pussy:

"Ahhhhhh. Ahhhh. Ahhhhhhh. Fuckk. Fuckkkkkk."

Sam collapsed on Janice's back and soon his withered cock slipped out of her cum-filled pussy. Soon, he heard Janice snore softly. While Janice rested, Sam went to the kitchen and started to brew a pot of coffee.

JANICE MAKES AN APPARENT DISCOVERY

Saturday morning, Sam and Janice agreed to go to the orchid show. On the way, they stopped at Sam's apartment to water his indoor plants; Janice noted Sam's apartment was clean but cluttered. Thumbing through a photo album on the mantle, Janice saw a photo of Sam when he was a year-old baby: blonde locks, wide forehead, blue eyes, and a tiny nose all of which reminded her of Betty Harrison.

She said softly, "You looked so much like my half sister Betty when she was a baby; that nose, forehead, and the deep blue eyes."

Smiling, Sam said, "Are you saying we are related?"

Janice said, "I don't know," and added mischievously:

"You were a cute baby; I would have adopted you."

Sam hugged her and said, "All I know is you are a beautiful woman and a passionate lover."

Periodically, during that day, Janice kept thinking and debating:

'What if Sam is my half sister's son? If he is Betty's son, I should tell him. Well, I am too old to get pregnant; so, having children with birth defects is not an issue. I just hope he does not leave me. I love his powerful arms hugging me and his big cock plunging in to my pussy.'

Janice remembered that Betty's son had a birthmark; but, after about 30 years, she forgot where it was. On Sunday afternoon, Janice went to the attic and searched in the shoe box containing letters from her college days. She found the letter from Betty and in it read: 'My baby boy has a big, dark-pink, birth mark on his left buttock.'

Janice thought, 'I have to see if Sam has a birth mark on his left buttock.' But she was afraid of losing Sam, she decided not to call and ask him if he had such a birthmark.

By Wednesday, Janice's horniness increased and her concerns about loving Sam diminished. She thought fondly of Sam's fondness for her boobs, pussy, and arm pits; she recalled Jack also got turned on by her arm pits. She wanted to be held in his strong arms, and to be sucked and fucked. Still, she wanted to be honest with him if she thought he was Betty's son.

Wednesday morning, Sam called, "I need to buy blank CDs. Would you like to go with me to the mall this evening?"

Janice agreed eagerly. She also decided to invite Sam to her home afterwards, get him naked, and look for a birthmark on his buttock. Janice dressed sexily, but not too provocatively: a white, low-cut, tank top over a demi bra; the pearl necklace and pearl dangling ear rings Sam gave her; a denim skirt, black thigh-highs, and white sandals.

Soon after Sam hugged her at her home, Janice saw a small tent in Sam's shorts. She knew, Sam would get naked for her in a minute. After shopping, they ate light meals at the mall's food court.

At her home, after sitting next to Sam on the large sofa, Janice cooed:

"Baby, I like your hard, sexy, buttocks. Let me squeeze them."

Sam was amused and decided to let her see his buttocks. He got naked and laid across Janice's lap. It did not take long for Janice to find a quarter-size light pink birthmark on his left buttock.

Janice thought, 'Betty said it was large. It is not that big on Sam's meaty buttock.' When she felt his stiff cock poking her lap, she asked him to get up. Sam pulled himself to sit on his knees, leaned forward, and French kissed Janice passionately.

When Janice did not kiss him back warmly, Sam asked:

"Ok, baby. What's wrong? You seem to be preoccupied."

In a concerned tone, Janice said:

"I think you're my half sister's son."

Seeing that Sam was not upset, Janice asked:

"Does it not bother you we may be related," and said in a whisper:

"We might be committing incest."

Sam said, "Baby, I care for you and you care for me. I do not know if we are related. I never knew my birth parents. I met you randomly, like any guy meets a woman," and, after hugging her, added:

"I do care for you. It does not matter to me who you are. We got a great relationship. I don't see a problem. Just looking at your sexy body makes my cock hard."

Janice was relieved that Sam did not care if she was related to him. After a moment, Janice smiled, and said:

"It's good that I'm too old to have kids with you."

Ignoring her comment, Sam kissed her neck and said, "I dream of kissing and smelling you like this."

Janice cooed, "What other fantasies do you have about me, baby?"

"I like your sexy, pendulous boobs."

Blushing, Janice said, "I'm really glad you think my sagging boobs are sexy; mind you, they are still firm."

Sam whispered, "I also like to see your sexy arm pits," and after a pause, asked:

"I hope you don't think I'm perverted."

Janice assured Sam, "No, you're not perverted. Jack adored my arm pits; he even liked them when I didn't shave in the winter," and slowly lifted her arms and placed her palms behind her neck.

Eagerly, Sam kissed her soft under arms and arm pits for several minutes. Janice, to tease Sam, said:

"I'm sure you have other fantasies. After you realize all your fantasies with me, you'll find yourself a young chick."

Janice was surprised when Sam got upset and in a serious tone, said: "There's no one like you; I'll not cheat on you; I respect you as a dear friend."

Quickly, Janice cooed, "I was only teasing you; I know you care for me and respect me," and was impressed with how sincere and loyal Sam was.

Janice passionately hugged Sam to her bosom and cooed:

"Sam, you're a special young man."

Janice smiled when she saw his cock had grown stiff; she slowly extended her small wrinkled-hand, grasped it firmly, and said:

"I'm glad you like me."

Ignoring Janice's words, Sam got on his knees, slowly lifted her legs on to his shoulders, and began to kiss passionately her nylon-covered thighs and panties-covered crotch.

Later, in Janice's large bed, Sam held her tightly and, as he repeatedly plunged his big cock in to her pussy, he mumbled:

"Ohhhhh, baby. Babyyyyyyy. Fuckkkkkkkk."

Janice, who already had one deep orgasm, thought:

'I had enough adversity in my life. I'm not going to let go of this hunk; he's young and horny, and loves all of my body.'

END

*

Dear Reader, thanks for reading my story; your comments and suggestions will be appreciated; please vote. Oldlover69