Wife Blindfolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sipped my beer and watched him. From time to time he moved away from the television to check the bar, check the ice, check liquor bottle levels. I figured the place probably got good business at night. Why the hell did he open so early anyway?

"Movie any good?" I asked.

"It works," he said.

I didn't know what that meant.

I decided this wasn't going to work. I wasn't sure how to even start to bring up the subject of fucking my wife. There was something inviting about him, physically, but his demeanor was completely cold.

I finished the beer and set it down empty. I would pay and just leave. He poured another beer from a new frosted glass and set it down in front of me.

"Oh, I wasn't going to drink another," I said.

"Yeah, you are," he said.

He looked me in the eyes, his hands on the bar, leaning towards me, not menacing or frightening, just assertive. His eyes were a steel blue, a lighter version of Sarah's. His face was actually more effeminate than I had previously noticed, soft cheeks and large eyes.

"Okay," I said.

He leaned back, his hands still on the bar and watched me. I took a sip of the beer, looking over the rim at him. His face really became more beautiful than handsome as I looked at it.

"Next time you fuck your woman on my pool table at least wipe the fucking thing down," he said suddenly.

I almost spit out my beer, but held onto it, swallowed, and set the glass down.

"Um, sorry about that," I said, wiping a hand across my lips.

"You think I want to be cleaning up everybody else's spunk?" he asked me.

"Of course not," I said, shaking my head.

Despite his bluntness he didn't sound angry. His voice was flat and logical, not accusing. I was having trouble getting a handle on him.

"At least go in the bathroom," he said. "You think that shit's easy to get off a pool table without damaging it?"

"I don't know," I said. "Sorry."

He stood back, crossed his arms across his chest, and sighed.

"I ain't a stupid redneck," he said.

"I didn't think you were," I said.

"Two people like you come in here when the place is empty. Your woman is dressed up sleazy. You practically creep into the pool room giggling to yourselves. Shit, you think I'm stupid?" he said.

I took another drink from the glass, unsure how to respond. His words sounded like he was attacking me, but his voice wasn't. It's like I was having a philosophical discussion at some stuffy party except in a bar about fucking on a pool table.

"No," I finally stuttered. "I never thought..."

"Yeah, you never thought," he interrupted me.

He uncrossed his arms and walked down to the end of the bar. He started checking glasses under the bar.

"I understand that, I guess," he said. "You're not thinking. You're just wanting to do it."

I heard him shuffle some glasses around, arranging them for some reason.

"Shit, I've banged a few broads on the tables myself," he said, and then he looked up at me. "But then I have to clean it up afterwards."

"Sorry about that," I said. "I can pay you if that'd help."

He shook his head, looking at me like I didn't understand.

"Don't want your money. Just want you to know. I want you to know that I know," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"I mean I know you know I saw you. You saw me. Didn't matter to you though did it?" he said, a smile actually tried to break across his lips.

"No," I said. "I mean... yeah... I saw you."

"Can't say as I blame you," he said.

He turned away and looked back at the television, leaning his hip against the bar. I wondered if that was the end of the discussion. I was confused. I wasn't sure what had been the point. Just him making sure I didn't think I was getting one over on him I guess, but he hadn't sounded accusatory. He'd just sounded like he wanted to be understood.

"Well, I am sorry," I said. "About leaving a mess."

He waved his hand at me, his back still to me.

"Not sorry about fucking in your bar though," I added.

He turned around and looked at me, his eyes squinting slightly, and then laughed. His laugh came out as a low burst that I could almost feel.

"Son of a bitch," he said. "I wouldn't be either if I was you."

I finished my beer and set it down. He poured another.

"If you put it on the internet make sure you blur my face," he said. "Don't want to have to sue you."

He was making a joke, but I could just barely tell, a bit of the laughter still in his voice."

"I deleted it," I lied. "We don't keep the videos. Just watch them once or twice for fun and delete them. Don't want them getting out."

He put the beer in front of me and took the empty mug to the sink.

"Seems like a shame," he said. "Post that shit and make some money."

I decided maybe I could turn this into something and made my move.

"You think people would pay money to see her fucking?" I asked.

He rinsed the mug out and began washing it by hand.

"Of course," he replied. "She's hot. People pay for a lot worse. You seen what's out there?"

"Some," I said, then asked, "Would you pay for videos of her?"

"No," he said, washing the glass with a rag, "I do fine by myself."

"Would you want to be in a video with her?" I asked.

He rinsed out the glass, running water over it, saying nothing.

"I figured you were here to reminisce," he said.

He sat the glass upside down to dry and turned towards me.

"But you want me to fuck her, don't you?" he asked.

I swallowed and took a big drink of my beer. My throat was dry and it felt good going down.

"Would you want to?" I asked finally.

"Would you clean up the pool table after?" he asked me, a true smile on his mouth actually showing a hint of teeth.

"I mean at my house," I said. "Come to my house and have sex with her."

He crossed his arms across his chest and stared at me.

"She's not here with you asking me this," he said. It wasn't a question.

"She wouldn't know," I said.

He really smiled then, a big smile, transforming his face and breaking through that cold stare. He did look beautiful when he smiled.

"I'm intrigued. Tell me more," he said.

*********************************

When the night came to actually go through with it I had no doubt I'd be able to do it. I had no hesitation. I was worried about being caught. I was worried about it being successful. But there was no doubt I would try it.

The bartender, I never got his name and never wanted to know, had picked a night when he could get employees to cover the bar for him. So, I had to plan it for that night.

We'd talked for a while that afternoon. I'd become comfortable with him quickly and knew I'd made the right choice. He wasn't disgusted or over-excited by the idea. He had listened to what I proposed and asked me thoughtful questions about it. I had confidence he'd do what I wanted and not mess it up. Besides, we both understood that we'd both get in trouble if found out. We were in it together.

We decided he'd come by my house at exactly 10:00 that night and wait at the back door. He'd park a block down the street and be careful that neighbors didn't see him walk behind the house. By then I'd have her bound and blindfolded in the bed and would let him in. If I didn't let him in within a half hour than he was to just leave and we'd try again some other time.

I prepared Sarah by sending her texts throughout the day that I wanted her bound for me that night. She responded that she wanted that too. I wrote her that I would tie her hands to the bed and blindfold. She liked that. I told her I wanted her to wear a tight short dress, stockings, garters, and high heels. We'd go out for dinner that night and then come home to play.

Sarah had beaten me home and was waiting in the living room when I walked in the door. She was wearing a tight dark blue dress with a low-cut neckline and short enough to see the top of her stockings as she sat cross-legged on the couch. One foot clad in black heels sway back and forth as she watched the television. She'd teased her hair out some and put on some dark eye liner and bright red lipstick. I wanted to fuck her on the couch right there.

"Ready to go out?," I asked, eyeing her.

"I am if you are," she said.

She stood up and seemed so tall on her heels. She strutted towards me and brushed past me to the door.

"Eat light," she said. "We have some exercising to do."

We went to a restaurant close to the house. We ate and talked about our days. This was a normal occurrence for us. We'd text during the day and plan some sexual activity for the night. We'd go out and do some non-sexual stuff like have dinner and work up to the sex. The anticipation was a part of it.

We did eat light. I was too anxious to eat much. She drank more than I thought she would knowing we'd be doing some bondage, but she said since it was only light bondage it would be fine. I was a bit surprised but went with it.

I made sure we got home in time for the plan. Putting the leftovers away in the kitchen, I couldn't take anymore and pressed her up against the kitchen counter, my hands delving down to lift up her dress.

"You going to fuck me here?" she asked. "I thought you wanted to tie me up in bed."

"I do," I said, looking down at her cleavage, pushed up almost out of her dress.

Her hand was on my crotch and getting me hard. My hand pulled at her dress to feel her garters and stockings. She massaged my penis through my pants. I had to stop it. I kissed her hard and pulled away from her.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said.

"Are you sure you don't want to just do it here?" she asked.

"I'm sure," I said.

She started walking to the bedroom and wobbled on her heels for a second. She laughed and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Maybe I've had one too many glasses of wine," she said.

"I'll carry you if I have to," I said.

I didn't have to. She was a bit shaky on the heels, but they were tall.

We went to the bedroom and she fell on the bed. She stretched out her arms and legs, making the dress ride up her thighs and pull tight against her body.

"Let's get that dress off first," I said.

I got onto the bed beside her, grabbed the bottom of the dress, and started to pull up.

"Calm down, baby," she said. "I'll get it."

She pulled it up, squirmed out of it, and dropped it on the floor. She was wearing a black bra that pushed her breasts together and up, tiny black G-string underwear, black stockings, black garters, and black high heels. The black was arousing against her fair skin.

"So what are you going to do with me?" she asked coyly, already knowing from our texts.

I felt that tight ball in my stomach. I wanted to just fuck her like that right then, but I pushed it back down, and smiled at her.

"I'm going to tie your hands up, my dear," I said.

I got off the bed and opened our bottom dresser drawer. That drawer was used exclusively for our sex toys. I needed only one medium length of rope and the blindfold. I took them out and closed the drawer.

She was lying stretched out on the bed watching me, her hands behind her head, her thighs spread.

"Mmmm... the rope," she purred.

She moved down on the bed and stretched her arms over her head.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Just like that," I said.

I had to kneel on the bed to get to her hands. The rope was soft white cotton with the ends taped and burned. I folded the rope in half, making sure the ends were even. She held out a hand to me.

"I'm already wet just from waiting for this," she said.

"Trying to distract me won't work," I said.

I wrapped the rope around her wrist once, feeding the ends through the loop, pulling back the other way, then wrapping it around her wrist several times with two of my fingers between the rope and her wrist. I fed the ends back under the rope and pulled my fingers out. I made a loop with the rope and pulled the ends through it tight. The rope was tight on her wrist but not too tight and wouldn't tighten or loosen.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Feels good," she said, sliding her legs back and forth on the bed, making a soft swooshing sound of her stockings on the bed sheets.

I wrapped the rope around her other wrist, pulled her wrists together, and wrapped the rope between her wrists, then made another loop and pulled the rope through. Her wrists were tied independently and then together. She wouldn't get out of it. I tied the rope to the wooden slats of the headboard tightly.

Then, I grabbed her hips and pulled her further down the bed until her feet were hanging off the bed. The rope was tight and her arms were stretched above her head. She could almost grab the headboard and would if pushed up on the bed some more, but she wouldn't be able to grab the blindfold.

I knelt between her spread legs and ran my hands up and down the silky stockings.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

She struggled some, pulling on the rope, twisting her body. She watched me as she did it, knowing it got me excited.

"Feels good," she said.

"Not too tight? Not too loose?" I asked.

She just nodded her head and pulled on the rope again. I slid my hands up her inner thighs to her crotch. She lifted a leg up and put it on my shoulder.

"You have me tied up. So what are you going to do with me?" she said.

She rubbed her calf back and forth on my shoulder. I wrapped her thigh in my arms and rubbed my cheek against the stocking. I looked down the length of her long leg to the black garter straps against her skin of her upper thighs.

"Blindfold you," I finally said, pulling my eyes from her thighs and crotch.

I placed her leg back on the bed and picked up the blindfold. I moved up to her head and pulled the elastic strap open on the blindfold.

"Lift your head up," I said.

She did and I put the blindfold carefully around her eyes, bringing the strap behind her head, making sure I didn't catch her hair. Then, I gently pulled her hair out from the strap so it didn't get caught later. I looked at her face and adjusted the blindfold.

"Can you see anything?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said.

She squirmed on the bed again, nestling her body down expectantly.

"Then I'll be right back," I said and hopped off the bed.

"Hey, you tease," she said. "You better not leave me here waiting."

"I'll be right back," I said. "Just getting some water."

"Okay," she said, reassured.

We often put some water by the bed knowing we'd want it after particularly vigorous sex. I left the bedroom, closing the door behind me, and hurried to the back door.

I opened the door and for a moment saw just the darkness of our backyard. I peered out, wondering if he'd decided against showing up when he suddenly appeared from the side of the house.

"Am I on time?" he asked, walking coolly to the door.

"Yeah, it's time," I said.

He seemed in no hurry. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt, jeans, and boots. The boots clopped loudly on the floor when he entered the house. I closed the door behind him.

"You better take your boots off here," I said. "They're too loud. She'll notice."

He nodded, bent over, unlaced his boots, and took them off. I went into the kitchen and got a glass from the cabinet.

"I'm not thirsty," he said quietly.

"Not for you," I said.

My hand was shaking as I filled the glass of water from a pitcher. I was more excited than I'd ever been. I felt like my skin was crawling and the hairs all over my body were standing on end. My entire body was the sensitive underside of a penis just waiting to be touched and explode.

"She's tied up and blindfolded," I whispered.

I stopped pouring the water right before the glass overfilled.

"So she's all ready?" he asked.

I picked up the glass and took a sip so it wouldn't spill.

"Yeah, and don't talk when we head to the bedroom," I whispered.

"I remember the plan," he said softly, sounding almost sarcastic.

I looked him over again. He showed no sign of excitement. He was completely relaxed like we were two guys just hanging out in a kitchen about to have a couple of beers.

Then, suddenly a thought hit me.

"How big is your dick?" I asked.

That actually got a surprised expression on his face.

"What?" he asked, a bit too loud for me.

"Quieter," I said and set the glass of water down on the counter.

"How big is your dick?" I asked again. "If it's too different from mine then she'll notice."

"Want to whip 'em out and compare?" he asked.

"No," I whispered. "Just tell me. Is it average? Long? Thick? Curved weird? Circumcised?"

"Circumcised. A bit above average. Enough I've never had any complaints," he said.

"Okay, then we should be fine," I said.

If his dick was too different from mine then she might notice. Hard dicks aren't always the same size. My morning erections tended to be thicker than later in the day. Sometimes when drinking I get longer and harder than usual, sometimes smaller and softer. Dicks are weird like that.

"Okay," I whispered. "I'm going to go to the bedroom. You follow me but stay back when I go in the room. I'll leave the door open. If she got the blindfold off somehow I'll say something. Otherwise, just come in quietly."

"I know what to do," he said.

He looked back at me, those ice blue eyes cold and hard.

I grabbed the glass of water and walked to the bedroom. I opened the bedroom door and she was still lying in the center of the bed, her arms above her head, her hands bound to the headboard, and the blindfold over her eyes.

"You took a long time," she said.

I set the glass of water on the nightstand and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Had to go to the bathroom too," I said.

I waved my hand over the blindfold.

"I can feel your hand over my face but can't see it, baby," she said. "I can't see anything. Now quit teasing me."

I grabbed her breast through her bra in one hand and leaned forward to kiss her. She kissed me back, lifting her head up to press her mouth to mine harder. I massaged the breast in my hand, feeling the cool fabric of her bra, feeling her hard nipple through the fabric.

I sat up, breaking the kiss, and reached my hands behind her back. She sat up so I could unclasp her bra and then pull it up her arms, leaving it dangling at her wrists. I grabbed her breast again, feeling much better without the bra in the way.

"That's better," Sarah said, agreeing with my thoughts.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see the bartender walk into the room. He was so quiet I didn't hear him. He was also entirely naked. He was in much better shape than me, muscles clearly visible on his arms, chest, and legs. His long hair fell around his broad shoulders. His penis was partially hard and looked like it would be bigger than mine. I hoped not too much bigger.

He looked directly at her on the bed, his eyes moving all over her body, not stopping any one place, not judging or appraising her, and not admiring either, just taking her in, devouring her with his eyes. As he looked her over I saw his eyes narrow, saw that hunger develop. His tongue protruded from his lips then went back in.

I looked away from him and bent over her, putting my hands on either side of her body. I licked her breast, my tongue flicking across her nipple. She moaned and moved on the bed. I sucked her breast into my mouth, letting my tongue lick all around her nipple. Her back arched like she was trying to feed her breast to me.

I moved a hand down between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her tiny underwear. The underwear was already moist. I rubbed it roughly, using my whole hand and fingers. Her body writhed beneath me and she pulled on the rope, making the headboard shake and squeak.

I let her breast fall from my mouth and bent over her further to suck on the other one, taking a few seconds to lick around the nipple before sucking it into my mouth. I slid my hand from her crotch to the skin of her upper thigh to her garter strap and down to her stocking. She bent her leg, offering it to me and I slid my hand up and down her thigh, coming close to her pussy each time but sliding back down her leg.