Wife Converts Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
She finds out he's into kink.
1.3k words
4.14
655.4k
179

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is totally fictional and any resemblance to anyone is purely coincidental.

My name is Tony and I am 5'8" in height, weighing only 58 kilograms, with no body fat and a figure most girls would kill for according to all of the girls I know. I have an olive complexion and tan very nicely, I have short brown hair and hazel coloured eyes. I am in my late 30's but most people think I am in my mid to late 20's. I have very little body hair, which I think adds to my youthful looks. My favourite attribute is my circumcised cock which measures almost 9 inches in length when it gets angry and it is almost as thick as my wrist and has no trouble filling my chrome plated steel cockring which has an inside diameter of 52mm.

My wife Shelley is 5'5" in height, weighing in at 60 kilograms (most of which I am sure are her breasts). She too has no body fat being a fitness competitor/model, her body is tight with subtle muscle definition, and firm DD cup breasts that defy gravity and seem to just sit up and beg without the need for a bra. Her hair is black and soft and falls all the way down to the top of her ass, all in all she is nothing short of perfection. And we have been married for only 6 months.

As my wife makes buckets loads of money I don't have to work and stayed at home indulging in my hobbies of photography and old muscle cars and when I was not playing with those I would get on the internet and surf porn. One day I was busy jerking off while surfing a site containing women fucking men with strap ons while the men were dressed in women's lingerie, mean while my wife had come home and I hadn't heard her arrive and I only noticed her presence after I had cum and had gotten up to go and clean my mess up. Talk about embarrassing moments,

"So how long have you been standing there?" I stammered thinking I was in big trouble.

"Long enough" was her reply. I was expecting her to go right off.

"Why didn't you tell me you were into kink?" she asked in a very sexy tone. A tone I quickly picked up on but still unsure as to what was going to happen to me now that I had been busted getting my rocks off over anything but straight sex.

"Well it's not something you just blurt out to your new wife now is it?" I retorted trying to recover my composure.

"Don't get so defensive darling." She said coolly

"I thought the images were hot too and if you want to try it I am game." She said with a cheeky grin on her face.

"In fact I think it could be a lot of fun, so what do you say baby, do you want to be my girlfriend sometime and dress up and do girly stuff?" She continued. By this time my cock had grown hard just from mind racing, thinking of us both dressed up in sexy lingerie.

"I guess I can take that as a yes." She said staring down at my cock, which was now jutting out in front of me leaking a bit of pre-cum.

"Sure baby, if you really want to then I will do it if it makes you so happy." I said whilst thinking I was so lucky to have such an open-minded wife, instead of a straight-laced one that would freak out and call me a pervert before walking out the door threatening me with divorce.

She quickly wrapped her arms around me giving me a big firm loving hug, I responded to her affection and hugged her back, feeling her tight gorgeous body clothed in only her sports singlet and skin tight skimpy gym shorts, that as a result from the fact that she wears no underwear under her gym shorts, she is always sporting a very prominent and sexy camel toe. Here I am, naked as a jaybird, sporting wood and receiving a very loving embrace off my wife after finding out that I get turned on by women fucking men wearing women's lingerie up the ass, talk about a head spin.

After hugging she looks me straight in the eyes

"Well let's see if you fit into my clothes." She says with pure excitement while dragging me by the hand to our bedroom where we have a large walk in wardrobe. She takes me straight to her lingerie section and pulls out a sexy pair of red side laced booty shorts and hands to me saying,

"Here, put these on honey!"

I slid them up my legs all the way till they sat where they are suppose to sit and then adjusted my genitals so they fitted in the panties comfortably.

"Perfect fit." She says with joy,

"now let's see if my bra's fit you too." She continued, meanwhile I am mesmerised by the way her hot panties make me feel so sexy. She hands me a matching red lacy bra.

"Try this on for size baby." She says holding it up against my chest. I take it from her and put my arms into it and she gets behind me and fastens the hook into the eye on the back strap and makes the adjustments to where it should sit on my body, the stands back and gets me to turn around slowly for her so she can see how it looks on me.

"Very nice sweetheart but although you are not very hairy it would look better with no hair on your body at all, take them off and we'll get you silky smooth before we go any further." She says undoing the clasp on the back of the bra. I am still in too much shock at what is happening to mutter out a response and just do everything she says like a shy teenager.

After I am naked again, she takes me to our large ensuite where she grabs a bottle of lotion and applies it all over my body including my pubic area and ass crack.

"We have to let this sit for a few minutes, then have a shower and wash it all off." She instructs. After about ten minutes she tells me to have a shower and wash real good everywhere while she goes and gets changed.

I got in the shower and as soon as the water hit my body I noticed that the hair on my legs, arms and chest starts running down in the drain hole. I lather my body up with body gel and then rinse it all off to expose my now hairless, smooth skin. I get out of the shower and dry off, my wife walks in wearing a white lace thong, white lace corset with suspender straps and white thigh high stockings with lace tops and whit thigh high stiletto boots and in her hands were some black lingerie which she sat down on the bench, she then grabbed some of her perfume and sprayed me with it.

"Since we seem to be the same size I brought in the same as I am wearing but in black, but I am not sure if my boots will fit you!" she says to me looking at my feet

"My feet do look a bit bigger than yours!" I responded. We then decided we should go shopping for my own shoes. I put on her sexy lingerie with her help and then put my own clothes over the top of the lingerie so as to not draw unwanted attention and off we go shopping.