Wife Cynthia's Double Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia said, "Not at all, I think it's lovely."

She backslid some more, saying "Well, I did bring two suits, but one isn't much of a suit."

She went on to tell the story of our wild neighbor lady Louise giving her the tiny blue string bikini, although Cynthia knew she would never be able to wear it.

Marcia asked, "Then why on earth did you bring it?"

Cynthia answered, "Well you know, Vegas and all. We figured we wouldn't know anyone, and shoot, who knows, I might get drunk enough."

At that everyone had a good laugh. I added, "Well, we're all drunk now, aren't we?" Everyone adamantly agreed and laughed again.

The piano man announced the last song for the night and we all stood up to dance. At first there was a small confusion about who would dance with whom, but Marcia settled it quickly by grabbing me by the hand and strutting to the dance floor.

We had kept it pretty cool so far, but I had been looking at Marcia's shapely round ass all night and thought this might be my last chance to cop a feel.

I slid my hand over her round ass cheeks and squeezed one. She whispered in my ear, "Ooo, you bad boy."

As we prepared to leave, nothing had been decided. I spoke up, "So you coming up for a night cap?"

Gerald looked at Marcia and said "Sure, we can't wait to see your room."

Everyone was a little reserved going up the elevator. We entered the room and Marcia patted the bed. "Nice and firm." She laughed.

Cynthia and I mixed some Margaritas in the little kitchen while Marcia and Gerald checked out the hot tub, then the view out the window. I realized that besides the hot tub and two king size beds, there wasn't all that much room to check out.

Cynthia brought a drink to Gerald, I handed one to Marcia. I walked over to the desk and clicked on the radio, and in the same motion hit the ENTER button on the laptop.

Slow saxophone music played from the radio. I asked, "Anyone care to dance again?"

Gerald took Cynthia by the waist and the die was cast. Marcia was with me; my wife was with her husband.

We stood at the foot of the two beds slowly dancing. Gerald must have seen me rubbing and squeezing his wife's ass and found the nerve to try it on Cynthia again. This time he got no resistance.

We didn't have much room to maneuver and we danced only a few feet apart. After nuzzling Marcia's ear, I kissed her on the mouth. She opened it to take my tongue. She put one hand on my chest and undid a couple of buttons and slipped her hand beneath my shirt.

Suddenly a commercial on the radio broke into the music. Marcia instinctively pulled away. Cynthia and Gerald were deep in a kiss and he had his hand up the back of her dress, rubbing her ass through her panties. When they noticed we stopped they stopped.

After an awkward moment, my wife said, honey, come help me make us another drink. We turned the corner into the little kitchen. She stopped and whispered, "So, what do you think?"

Cynthia's sun dress was held up by the two bow knots of her shoulder straps. I reached up and tugged on one, untying it. I took hold of the other.

She stood with her arms to her sides. She smiled and said, "You wouldn't"

When I tugged the string the knot unraveled and the dress fell to the floor. I reached behind her and unclasped her bra and let it fall. Her nipples were already pointed and hard. I bent over and pulled her panties off as she stepped out of them.

I turned the corner and went back into the room. I asked, "Anyone want to try the hot tub?"

Gerald smiled and I saw Marcia biting her lip, as if unsure. "From the kitchen my wife said, "Did I hear someone say hot tub?"

She walked into the room, her tits bobbing up and down with each step. Our guests looked at each other and laughed. He was already removing his shirt.

He said to his wife, "There ya go, you wanted some excitement."

I began to undress. Before long the three of us were in the tub. Both Gerald and I had obvious hardons. My wife stared at Gerald's cock the whole time. He was uncircumcised.

Marcia watched and gave a nervous laugh as she talked. Finally she said, "Oh well, like they say, when in Rome..."

She slid out of her dress, the bra and panties and stepped into the four person tub. The water was pretty steamy. Cynthia stood up to cool off while Gerald looked her up and down.

My wife to me, "Can I suck his cock?"

Marcia let out a short high pitched laugh. She turned to Gerald and asked, "Can I suck HIS cock?"

We both gave our wives permission. After several hours of sex we went to sleep in our separate beds with our own wives, totally exhausted.

I was a little surprised then when I awoke in the wee hours of dawn and saw Marcia on her knees next to me with her with her face in my wife's pussy doing a sixty nine. Gerald looked like he was still asleep.

I stroked my cock and when ready to explode, pulled her face over to me and shot my load in her mouth for the first time that night.

We slept in the next morning after our guests departed. We got room service breakfast and had fun watching parts of our new home made video.

We thought we would try the pool today. We weren't leaving until she exposed herself to the public in her blue string bikini. I convinced her that we go down separately and act as though we weren't together. I could watch her. She was giddy at that idea.

I went down first and got a chair around the pool. In a few minutes she arrived, wearing a white hotel bathrobe. She walked over near me but not too close, picked out a chair and removed the robe.

Heads turned to her like a magnet. I even saw a man point at her and his wife turned her head to look. For all intents and purposes she was nude.

I had told her I would be going to gamble for a while and got up and left. I had my cell phone on vibrate in the pocket of my shorts and told her to buzz me once if anything interesting happened.

I sat down for a few hours of Texas Hold Em. I smiled when about an hour later my phone vibrated once. That made me smile. I was winning just a little, but hours went by quickly playing this game.

After several hours I took a break, leaving my chips on the table. I went out to the pool and ordered a sandwich from the cabana bar. My nude wife was down at the other end, holding court with three guys who looked like they might be in college still.

She leaned on the bar as she talked; the two guys in front of her tried to keep eye contact, but kept looking at her tits. The other guy stood more to her side and looked her up and down with abandon.

Other people around the pool watched her too. Women with children gave her a wide birth. One woman increased her pace as her 8 or 9 year old boy stared back over his shoulder at her.

My wife saw me and after a few minutes put her hand behind her back and held up three fingers. I chuckled and had to look away. I wondered if she meant she had been fucked three times, of meant she wanted to fuck these three guys. I returned to my poker game.

I played through the afternoon and into the night, stopping just to grab some dinner. I was about to call it a night about 10:00 PM when my phone vibrated again. I chuckled to myself. I guess I'd stay for a few more hands.

A short time later my wife found me in the poker room. She had changed into a skirt and blouse. Her hair was still a little wet, perhaps from a shower or swim. She said, "Are you about ready to quit??"

I finished the hand and left with my wife. On the elevator I asked about her day. She told me it had been quite eventful and that I would have some interesting video to watch later.

On the ride on the elevator she said, "I have a little surprise waiting for you."

I answered, "Now why doesn't that surprise me?"

Entering our room, I saw a woman sitting on the end of one of the beds nearest the hot tub. She looked quite matronly, probably in her mid fifties. She stood up when we came in.

She said, "There you are, I thought you might have abandoned me." Then, "My, my, you were right, he is good looking."

Her name was Sylvia. She was a Real Estate Broker from Savannah, Georgia, in town for a convention. She was medium height, not fat, but having full thighs, ass and breasts and just a hint of stomach. She wore a conservative one piece blue swimsuit, the type with the little skirting attached.

The three of us talked a bit. She went on about how popular my wife had been down in the pool area with her skimpy swimsuit and all. She couldn't imagine where she found the nerve, but admired her for it.

I noticed my wife touching the laptop's keyboard as Sylvia and I talked.

She thought it was so nice for my wife to have invited her up to see our room and take a dip in the tub. She mentioned the dip in the hot tub to explain why she would so shamelessly visit our room wearing nothing but a swimsuit.

My wife sat down on one of the chairs and crossed her legs and mostly listened. I went into the bathroom and observed Sylvia through a small crack in the door. I was looking at her back and nice round ass as she again sat on the foot of the bed.

I removed all my clothes and stroked my cock a few times to get it semi-hard. I came back into the room and stood listening to them talk for a few moments, standing beside but a little behind Sylvia.

My wife glanced back and forth at Sylvia and me, and as she did so, my cock was springing more and more to a full hardon. When I said something, Sylvia turned to look towards me, and then was taken aback with surprise.

She said, "My, my, what is this?"

I just walked nonchalantly over and stood in front of her and continued making small talk like everything was completely normal. My wife calmly picked up a magazine and started flipping through it as though we weren't even there.

Sylvia stuttered, "Well I never---you, you, you..."

I stepped towards her, my stiff cock directly in front of her face.

She stared at it rather speechless, finally gasping, "That is a big one!"

I reached down and removed her glasses. She was about to say something when I gently took the back of her head and pulled her towards me as my cock entered her mouth.

She said a muffler word while her mouth was full, then seemed to resign herself to her situation and began to gobble my cock with gusto. Her eyes were wide open in disbelief, staring up at me, and then looking over at my wife casually reading her magazine.

We hit a steady rhythm and when I felt I would cum at any moment I stopped. She looked like she was still trying to figure things out when I took her by the forearms and stood her up.

I said, "Let's have a look at you."

She never lost her surprised expression as I took her straps off her shoulders and roughly pulled her suit down to her ankles in three of four tugs. Each tug she mumbled, "Oh, oh, oh oh."

She groaned with pleasure as I roughly fondled and sucked her big tits and cupped her pussy with my other hand as my index finger fucked her pussy.

I said, "Missionary or doggy?"

To my surprise, she said, "Doggy!"

I flipped her over so her ass hung off the side of the bed and slapped her bare ass as I pounded her pussy with my meat.

As I fucked her I said, "I'm gonna cum in your mouth." At that she gave a long groan.

I pulled out and spun her around. As I pumped my cock she scrambled to get her mouth by it and stuck out her tongue and curled it into a U shape. I shot my load and she was careful to catch most of it and swallowed it.

Afterwards, in the hot tub, she said, "That was intense." And we all laughed.

After Sylvia left I reviewed the day's video. Cynthia had done well for herself; first, a very aggressive black gentleman. Her afternoon entertainment was three college guys gang banging her. Impressive.

On our last full day there wet met up again with our unlikely new friend Sylvia. Come to find out, she was staying with her brother and his wife, of all people.

She had managed to convince them to attend a little hot tub party in our room that afternoon. One thing led to another and I found myself fucking both his wife and sister while he fucked Cynthia.

That night, after many Margaritas, Sylvia and my wife had a riot going down to the lounge and trying to pick up another man to lure to our room. He had to be hot looking, of course. They managed to get one lucky fellow up there and the three women devoured him.

Sylvia's brother and wife drank themselves silly and eventually returned to their own room.

We had heard that the pool was adults only after 10:00 PM. After overcoming Sylvia's initial refusal with much prodding and liberal amounts of alcohol, we managed to convince her to go down for a swim wearing my wife's tiny blue string bikini. My wife and I accompanied her for moral support.

She looked nearly nude, but stayed mostly in the pool. Back at our room, she got so drunk that she began making little excursions by herself up and down the halls of the hotel wearing the little blue strings. At about 3:00 Am, hotel security delivered her to our room and asked us to "See to her".

In the months and years that followed, Cynthia and I went on with our lives as usual, but planning and carrying out exciting "missions" became something of a hobby for us.

Our private video collection became a prized possession. We were determined they remain private and secure. We purchased a fire-proof safe that required two keys to open it. My wife and I kept the separate keys hidden from each other.

As far as job security, both hers and mine, my clever wife had managed to make a video of her giving a blowjob to our company's (married) Director of Personnel. She had somehow lured him to our bedroom during our youngest son's high school graduation party!

We agreed to not have sex with our neighbors Bob and Louise again. They were a little too close to home. My wife had a long talk with Louise and convinced her that she was undergoing therapy and was experiencing a crisis of conscience and our marriage had been badly damaged by our indiscretions. Louise promised to talk to Bob and they would never mention our wild evening again.

As a practical matter, over time, my wife could again begin to enjoy her exhibitionistic teasing; doing yard work in her swimsuit, and occasionally "forgetting" to shut our bedroom blinds while she undressed or we had sex with a little nightlight on.

For my part, it made Louise want to flirt with me even more, behind the backs of my wife and her husband. I benefitted from occasional "quickies" while Bob was golfing and Cynthia was at the grocery store.

Our two sons eventually moved out, decreasing some of the need for secrecy within our house. We enjoyed using our imagination and exploring possibilities.

Sometimes we would go months without having extramarital sex. It seemed the longer we went "without", the greater the anticipation and excitement for another adventure. New people meant new excitement and we didn't feel the urge to do the same people twice.

Cynthia sometimes would get to know a man anonymously via the internet for months, then meet him at a rest area along an interstate and have a passionate one nighter using the fold down bench/bed in our conversion van.

I personally found the sexiest women to be between the ages of around 38 and 60. Intelligent women with imagination are by far the sexiest. The sexiest situations were ones that took a person out of their comfort zone.

We had limits. No minors, no pain, and complete discretion.