Wife Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt again kissed the side of her neck, while reaching around from behind to cup each of my wife's naked tits. My cock jerked and I gave an involuntary sigh, as I watched his fingers brush over her erect nipples before lightly tweaking them between his thumb and fore finger.

"AHHHHHH .... yes!" Sue moaned softly as the erotic excitement built in her.

Matt smiled at me. "Is this how you wanted to see your wife? Getting naked and aroused with another man?"

I nodded at him, starting to feel the first frustration at not being able touch my cock in any way.

Matt moved around to face Sue again and then leaned down to take her nipple in his mouth. Sue just threw her head back as she experienced the stimulation and pleasure of this man's wet tongue on her rock hard nipples. She brought a hand up to hold behind his head in a clear indication that she was enjoying his attentions immensely and did not want it to stop.

Matt obliged and continued to alternatively suck her nipples and run his tongue around my wife's totally erect buds. I was amazed at how thrilling it was to watch my getting wife highly aroused from another man's stimulation. Sue briefly looked across at me and gave me a contented little smile, before looking down at Matt again. I held my breath as I watched Matt slide a hand up Sue's inner thigh.

As his hand got close to her panties, Sue eased her legs apart for him. It seemed that she was keen for him to touch her between her legs. Matt obliged and slowly rubbed Sue's pussy through the cloth of her panties. Sue was soon wriggling her hips which I knew mean that she wanted her panties out of the way. My wife was getting very excited by this man -- which excited me in turn. It was very erotic to see her seriously aroused and wanting more.

Matt straightened up and smiled at Sue. "You are getting very horny, aren't you?" With that he eased her panties to one side exposing her shaved pussy and slipped a finger along her slit. "And you are totally wet and hot for action already!!" he added, glancing across at me making sure that I understood just what my wife was wanting.

"OHHHHH GOD," Sue groaned loudly as Matt slid a finger up her wet cunt. The erotic moans continued as his slowly fingered my wife's pussy. My cock was twitching uncontrollably as it wanted to be stroked to relieve the sexual excitement I was experiencing. I had to admit there was an element of added thrill knowing I could not touch myself while watching this highly erotic scene evolve in front of me -- but I nonetheless felt a sexual frustration.

"Matt, I want to take your pants off. I want to touch you!" Sue voice had a slightly desperate edge to it. I was intrigued at just how aroused she seemed. With that she kneeled in front of Matt and undid his belt and zipper before tugging his trousers over his butt. This exposed some tight fitting stretch type underwear, with a very significant bulge in the front. His lean, but muscular torso was complemented by well shaped legs and a tight butt. I knew that would appeal to Sue.

Sue helped him out of his trousers and then reached up for his underwear. Smiling up at him she tucked her fingers under the elastic waist band and pulled it down and away from him at the front. A very erect, long, but not very thick cock popped out. My wife's eyes were fixed on it as she tugged the underwear off Matt.

With an adoring look Sue reached out and cupped his balls with one hand while slowly stroking his cock with the other. I felt as if I was going to cum without any assistance as I watched my wife open her mouth and take this man's cock deep in her mouth. Sue's eye's closed as she moved her head slowly back and forth, seemingly wanting to extract the maximum erotic pleasure out of having another man's cock in her mouth. It was an incredibly arousing sight watching my wife willingly give this man oral pleasure.

Matt had a wry smile on his face as he watched Sue's head bobbing away on his cock. He also looked at me knowingly. He seemed to understand the excitement I was experiencing. After a while Matt indicated to Sue that she should stop her stimulation of him and helped her up onto her feet again.

"If you want me to fuck you then I think it is time to take off those panties and get on the bed."

Sue briefly looked across at me and then at my raging cock before she hastily tugged her panties off. Clearly the look on my face and the state of my cock told her that I was not only okay with her getting fucked by another man, but was still hugely turned on by the prospect.

"Oh you are such a sexy woman Sue! Shaved pussies are so hot." Matt commented as he noticed her total bare pussy. "Lie down -- I just have to taste your naked pussy."

I groaned and tried to rub my cock against the bed post for some relief as I watched Matt go down on my wife. Sue was laid back with her legs spread wide giving me and Matt and fantastically erotic view of her shaved cunt.

Thankfully I had a great view of Matt licking out my wife's cunt. He was running his tongue up and down her slit and slipping it into her cunt as deep as he could. Each time he moved to the top of her slit he would place his whole mouth over her clit and suck on it. Each time he did this Sue would let out a little erotic cry, while her head would flop from side to side as Matt worked the rest of her sensitive zones.

Clearly my wife was on a sexual high at this stage and she was going to make sure she got fucked whether I approved or not. Sensing her total submission to erotic, sexual desire got my cock jerking, just short of cumming.

"Do you want me to lick you till you cum or do want to be fucked?" Matt looked up from between Sue's legs.

"I badly need you to fuck me now, please Matt!!" my wife almost pleaded with this other man. It was thrilling to see her so swept up in her sexual arousal. I loved seeing my wife so uninhibited and open.

Matt had a huge grin on his face as he got Sue to roll over and bring her knees up. He was going to fuck her doggy style. I loved that. It always seemed to be such a submissive position. Sue was submitting totally to sexual pleasure from Matt. With her butt high in the air and her head on the pillow, my wife waited for this man to penetrate her from behind.

Matt did not keep her waiting long. He kneeled behind her and lined up his cock with her pussy. Matt rubbed his tip up and down her slit a few times eliciting erotic, but frustrated groans from Sue. She obviously wanted the ultimate act of sex -- and wanted it badly.

Matt obliged, lining up his cock with her pussy entrance and slipping the tip of it into her sopping opening. Feeling the initial intrusion Sue tried to ease her hips back to get more of his cock in her. Matt responded with one measured thrust which sank his cock in Sue right to the hilt.

"OHHHHHHH Shit. That's sooooooo gooooood!!!" Sue moaned as she reveled in the sensations and illicit excitement of being penetrated by another man's cock.

I tried rubbing my cock against the bedpost again. I desperately needed relief, but was finding the bedpost uncomfortably hard. My arousal had reached incredible heights. Had I been able to touch myself I would have shot my load instantly.

Matt had his hands on Sue's hips and was thrusting deep and rhythmically into my wife. Both their breathing was getting quicker and shallower. Matt reached round and started massaging Sue's clit. Almost instantly her body started shaking. She was very close to her orgasm.

"Do you want me to cum in your pussy?" Matt asked Sue a bit breathlessly.

The prospect of having another mans' cum line her insides seem to push Sue over the edge. She barely gasped "Yes," in reply, before her orgasm exploded.

"OHHHHHH MY GOD ........OHHHHHHH ....OOOOOOOOO .....OHHHHHHHHHHH," she exclaimed as her body convulsed from the strong sexual sensations rippling through her. She seemed to orgasm even harder than she had during our sex that morning. It was terribly erotic and thrilling to see her get such pleasure from her sexual escapades with another man.

Matt stepped up his pace and followed Sue very quickly with his own cries of pleasure. He groaned as his body jerked and pumped his seed deep into my wife's cunt. I found I was effectively dry humping in fresh air as I wished for the same sexual satisfaction they had just enjoyed.

The two of them lay side by side getting their breath back. As they recovered Sue got a tissue and wiped the cum that was dripping from her pussy. Matt went to the bathroom to presumably clean himself up as well. While he was away Sue leaned over to me. She kissed the end of my burning cock and ran her tongue around the tip. "Did watching your wanton wife getting a good fuck turn you on lover boy?"

"Oh shit yessssss!" I groaned, desperate for sexual release.

"So I suppose you would like to have a little orgasm then," Sue teased as she continued to run her tongue around the head of my cock.

"God yesss! Please let me cum now!!" I exclaimed, frustrated at her teasing.

"I'll let you cum soon -- if you will live out a little fantasy of mine. Will you do that?" Sue gave me a soft little smile as she questioned me.

"What fantasy?"

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough -- but you must first agree if you want me to let you cum." She gave my cock a couple of long, slow strokes bringing me perilously close to orgasm.

"Oh shit - okay Sue. You have got me so turned on I'll do just about anything for you to make me cum."

"Ohhh -- this is going to be so exciting ........ Right -- let's first get you in the right position." She giggled as she untied me from the bedpost. She took my tied hands and led me to the couch. Here she quickly tied my bound hands to the one arm rest of the couch. I was left bending over at the waist.

"Now what?" I asked feeling more frustrated. Sue reached into her purse and pulled out a little bottle of massage oil.

"Now I'm going to prepare you for your orgasm honey -- and my fantasy." Sue tipped a bit of the oil onto her hands and moved in next to me. She first rubbed some of the slippery lotion onto my rampant cock.

"Oh, that feels gooooood'" I groaned as I felt her hand glide up and down my aching cock. Sue kept up a slow stroking -- just slow enough to prevent me from cumming -- as I felt her other oily hand caress my butt. I wondered if she was planning an erotic massage for me. But would that be her fantasy?

I tensed as I felt her oily finger move across my puckered hole. She kept it there and rubbed around my hole a little. It felt weird. She had never done anything like it to me before and I had never tried any anal stimulation before. I let her continue, afraid that she might stop stroking my cock if I said anything. I was not going to forgo my orgasm at any cost. I was totally desperate for relief.

Sue applied a bit of pressure to my sphincter. I was confused and instinctively clenched it a bit tighter. Sue sensed my tightening, and immediately stopped stroking my cock.

"Honey -- please don't stop," I begged her.

Sue giggled again. "Remember my fantasy is part of this. Relax and let me finger your ass!" she instructed me.

I sighed in resignation and nodded my head. My wife immediately started her gentle massage of my cock as her finger explored my puckered hole. Without warning she applied quite a bit of pressure and her well oiled finger slipped right up me. "UUUGHHHH." I shuddered at the sensation.

She slowly worked her finger in and out in time with the cock stroking. It was a weird sensation for me, but there was something strangely erotic and arousing about being anally fingered by my wife. I closed my eyes and tried to prepare myself for my building orgasm. It was to be my first with my wife fingering me as well.

I opened my eyes as I heard Sue talk to Matt. I had almost forgotten about him. I looked up from my embarrassing position.

"Bill feels ready for you Matt. I'm glad to see you are hard again so soon. Viagra obviously does the trick." They laughed together.

My mind was reeling. What did Sue mean by me feeling ready for Matt?

I was not kept in suspense. Keeping her finger buried in my arse and her other caressing my cock, Sue spoke softly to me.

"Honey, I have just lived out your fantasy for you. I think we both found it very exciting. Now it's your turn to live out my fantasy for me." She paused to emphasize her point. "When you spoke of watching me with another man, it created ideas in my head about watching you with another man. That would be hugely exciting for me. I want Matt to have sex with you."

"Oh God no Sue," I exclaimed totally shocked. "I've never been with another man. I'm not that way inclined!!"

Sue responded in a more stern voice. "Did it excite you to watch me with another man?"

"Oh hell yes!!" I groaned wondering where this was going.

"Well your fantasy introduced me to the thrill of fucking another man. It was so exciting that I certainly want to do that again. But if you ever want to watch again you will have to live out my fantasy."

Sue gave my cock a couple of strokes as she watched me grapple with her veiled threats. "Let Matt fuck you and I'll promise you can cum." She whispered tantalizingly in my ear.

Sue pulled her finger out of my butt hole and then quickly rammed it right in again, while caressing my cock.

"Do you want me to fuck other men without you around? Or do you want to watch?" Sue challenged me.

I groaned in submission. She had me. I was desperate for my orgasm and I definitely wanted to watch her with another man again sometime. "I want to watch," I closed my eyes in resignation and sighed under my breath.

"So you want Matt to fuck you?" Sue asked and I sensed that she had moved a little way away -- probably to give Matt room to move behind me.

When I did not reply Sue asked again. I just nodded my head and kept my eyes closed. It gave me a little reprieve knowing that I did not have to see Matt line up his cock.

I felt Matt apply more of the oil and then slip a finger past my sphincter. To my shock I felt his other oily hand slide between my legs and cup my hanging balls. I was a bit surprised that the sensations felt good -- and arousing. He knew just where to apply subtle pressure.

Matt's finger slid out of my butt and I felt him move close to me. I felt a different pressure on my butt hole.

'Oh Shit -- this is it," I thought to myself as I felt the pressure increase. Sub-consciously thinking I should just get this over with I relaxed my sphincter. Matt felt it and immediately applied more pressure. With what felt like a pop he entered me. Matt eased deep into me in one penetrating shove.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed as I felt his hot intrusion slide up my butt. The sensation of being filled by another man's cock was unreal. I felt stretched and completely filled up. Unexpectedly it felt sexually exciting being fucked doggy style just as he had done to my wife.

Matt gave me a few brief moments to adjust to his invasion and then started fucking me. As he did so he reached around and grabbed my cock. With each penetration I felt a distinct discomfort, but on each withdrawal I experienced a thrilling relief, which had a stimulating effect. It was a very unfamiliar sensation but nonetheless had a measure of eroticism associated with it.

He gripped my cock quite tightly and stroked me at the same fast pace as he was fucking me. Having been so desperate to cum for so long I just let my sexual needs take over. It did not take long for me to feel the familiar sensations of a rapidly rising orgasm. My body started jerking. I could feel this was going to be a memorable orgasm -- even if not for the right reasons.

Matt sensed as I got past the point of no return and let go of my cock. He plunged into my arse with added enthusiasm. My body gave one final jerk and my balls contracted. I exploded with erotic relief. The cum just streamed out of my cock. Jet after jet of semen shot out over the floor and the couch as I rocked through the raw sexual pleasure. I shook and shuddered as this huge orgasm rolled through my body. As the waves of pleasure slowly subsided I found myself confused that I had cum so hard with another man's cock up my arse.

Matt withdrew from me and let me collapse - totally satisfied - on the couch. I became aware of him standing right in front of me. He was peeling off a condom. Somehow I was glad he had worn a condom. As he tossed it to one side he pushed his bare cock into my face. "Suck me off!!" was all he said.

I was in such a satisfied, relaxed state that I just took his cock in my mouth. Not even thinking what I should be doing I cupped his balls in one hand and bobbed my head up and down his rigid cock. Just as my senses were starting to return to normal I felt his body tense and he grabbed my head.

Matt groaned, his cock jerked and I felt a shot of hot cum at the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly but did not get it down before the next jet of cum hit my mouth. I swallowed what I could, but ended up with quite a bit dripping out of my mouth. I thought to myself that sperm really did not taste that bad at all. Why did so many women object?

Having squirted the last shot into my mouth Matt moved away from me. Recovering from an overload of erotic sensations and experiences I looked to see where Sue was. I was horrified to see her sitting a few feet away filming us.

As she saw me look at her she put it down and gave me a broad smile. "Thank you honey, for living out my fantasy. I had always wondered if you might enjoy a bit of bisexuality. You certainly seem to ... and I have a video to prove it."

I just stared back at her, stunned and unsure of how to respond.

My wife had outsmarted me and used my fantasy to get me to live out one of hers. I got the feeling she planned on getting some good mileage out of the video material she had.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories