Wife Flips the Situation on Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want you to suck all of John's cum out of my pussy. After you are done I want you to put on a pair of my panties. Since you want to be such a sissy husband, then you will dress like it. Then, tomorrow at work you will talk to all your co-workers, give them my email address and tell them to send me pictures of themselves naked. I will choose from them who is next." I felt so alive. I felt so empowered. I had read on a few websites prior to tonight about cuckolding. Where the wife completely controls the sex and makes her husband her bitch. She has the freedom to fuck anyone while her husband watches. I love my husband, but it appears that he wishes this to become his lifestyle. Before John fucked me, I would have let David off the hook with a warning. But now that I have known what it's like, the power involved. I can't help but to embrace it and become the hotwife by cuckold husband wants.

Moral of this is to be careful what you wish for; you might get it and more. Then again, it might be the release that both you and your spouse need.

12