Wife Gets Ganged Ch. 1 & 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At about 8:30pm the doorbell rang, Heather asked me to answer it as she was still getting dressed. I went to the door & it was Mike & Judy, Mike let out a whistle & said, baby you look like my last nights wet dream. Judy looked at mike and said down boy, behave yourself. Mike told her that they sure do build them right up in Canada. I laughed & told him that he probably said that to make me feel good. Judy said no he's not, all he's been talking about is getting into Jean's pants since he met you and Shawn at the club the other night.

I was about to say something & Heather came down stairs, she looked gorgeous, she wore her black mini-skirt that she bought, which fit like a second skin, with a pair of black hose that had the seam up the backs of her legs. Mike looked up & asked if we were trying to give him a heart attack dressed like a couple high classed whores. I said to Mike if you want we could go up and change into some baggy old sweat pants or something. Mike looked at us & said if you do I'll be following you up those stairs & then I can't be held responsible for my actions. Judy said that he talks big but he's like a dog chasing a car, he wouldn't know what to do if he caught it. We all laughed & Mike said, I'd have a hell of a lot of fun trying.

After Heather went & fixed Mike & Judy a drink, we sat & talked about who was coming tonight & they explained a bit about each couple. Judy asked if Cliff & Brenda were coming & Heather said I hope so I really want Jean to meet Cliff. I asked who is Cliff? Judy said, dear he has the biggest cock I have ever seen, Mike & I have been into the swinging seen for about twelve years & Cliffy has the biggest piece of fuck meat I have ever seen & he knows how to use it. Mike told me that a sweet fuckable looking creature like me won't be safe when old Cliff gets a look at you. I said that I don't know whether to be excited or scared. Heather told me not to worry Cliff is a real gentleman & that he wouldn't hurt anyone,

she said the first time she met Cliff nobody told her about his monster cock & when her & Him got together & she seen his dick for the first time she was worried that he would split her in half, but Cliff knows how to use that big thing & by the end of the evening he made cum about five times before he blasted what felt like a gallon of spunk directly into my womb. Judy told me not to worry that what Heather has told her about me I'll be able to hold my own tonight. I looked at Heather & asked what she's told everyone about me? Heather said that she only talked to Bruce & Judy & that she said that I'm a very horny woman & not afraid of a good time. Mike asked me what Heather means by a good time? I said, well Mike it's like this, when I'm in the mood which is most of the time, I have a very, very healthy appetite for stiff cocks. Mike's jaw dropped when I said this and sat speechless for a few seconds then said, you are definitely going to fit right in tonight girl.

At around nine thirty Shawn & Bruce got back with two single friends of Bruce's with them. Bruce introduced them to me as Buck & Cal, they were both about 35-40yr old hunks, who worked with Bruce at the base, this was the second party they've been to at Bruce & Heather's, although the first party was a straight party, so I felt a bit better knowing that this was there first orgy party also & that we were not alone. I talked to Buck for awhile while we sat together on the sofa. All the time Buck spoke to me his eyes were on the cleavage of low cut top. He told me that him & cal were both divorced, him for three years, Cal for Five.

I asked him, how did two good looking guys like you two avoid getting hooked up again, I said the local women must be chasing them all over El Paso. Buck chuckled and said that their jobs takes them all over hell's half acre & they don't stay in one place long enough. I told them that my old friend Susan back home were here now she'd be hauling the both of you up stairs. Susan is an old friend from my slut days after my first marriage & guys used to say it was a toss of the coin who was the horniest, She's now divorced & loving the freedom she has to fuck who ever she pleases again. But that's another story, on with what's happening.

Buck asked me why we didn't bring her, I said she had all intentions of coming with us, as she is good friends with Heather also but with a recent death in the family there was just no way she could. The door bell rang and three couples along with Shilo came in and I helped Heather take there coats. I went over to Shilo who was dressed in a short little native print sun dress and sandals, with her dark skin she didn't need stockings or hose, I gave her a hug & she gave me a peck on the lips & I told her how happy I was she could make it. She said after this afternoon I wouldn't miss this party for anything, she told me that she really took a liking to me & that she was looking forward to meeting Shawn. I took Shilo by the hand over to Shawn & sat her down beside him and introduced them.

I thought Shawn's eyes were going to pop out of his head when he seen how beautiful she was. As they started talking more people started to arrive & I went with Heather to greet everyone. Heather introduced everyone to Shawn & I. I sat down beside Carl a very large Hispanic man with a gotee and a smile that would melt butter, we talked for what seemed an hour, then I noticed that Shawn & Shilo were nowhere to be seen & I thought that Shilo must have taken a liking to Shawn. Instead of jealousy I was hoping that him and Shilo were off somewhere & that she was making him feel as good as she made me feel earlier & vise versa.

As the party continued I realized that I've had a quite a few drinks & had the odd toke just enough to get me in an aroused state. I ended up in the kitchen where Heather and Cal were necking and I noticed that Cal had her little mini pulled up around her waist, this site was getting my juices flowing. Just then Carl showed up and grabbed me by the hand and led me to the basement where Buck, Mike and a guy named Brody were obviously waiting for Carl to return & it just dawned on me that they were waiting for me. Mike lit up a joint' later I found out it was hash that had been laced with opium. After we smoked the joint I was very relaxed & totally turned on.

Mike moved over and pulled me to him and gave me a long tongue sucking kiss, while moving his hands over my tits and ass. While Mike was all over me someone was behind me unzipping my skirt and dropping it to the floor. So here I was sucking face with Mike & all I had on were my bra, thong panties and red fishnets and shoes. It wasn't long before they had me laid on the floor & they were all stripping their cloths off.

Mike looked at me stroking his hard cock and telling me that he has wanted to fuck my sweet little pussy ever since he laid eyes on me. All the guys had their cloths off by now & Carl slipped my panties off and started to gently finger my very hot wet pussy. Buck and Brody were pinching and playing with my nipples. I was so fucking horny by this time that I screamed SOMEONE PLEASE FUCK ME! At this mike got between my legs and put my legs over his shoulders & aimed his hard rod right at the entrance to my pussy, I reached up and took his cock in my hand guided it into my soaking, quivering fuck box.

To Be Continued...

12