Wife is Family Humiliation Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her brother exploded his load deep into her rectum. Nancy cried out in ecstasy and I could tell she also orgasmed hard. It would never have occurred to me in a thousand years that not only did my wife accept having her butt penetrated, but that she actually loved anal sex, that she was a willing and eager ass fuck slut! Her brother pulled his softening dick from her ass as the sister-in-law pulled Nancy's exhausted body to the floor, where she collapsed into a naked sprawl, her legs spread wide, her breasts hanging slightly from her heaving chest. Grabbing her husband's dick she positioned him over Nancy's face. Nancy knew what to do and without hesitation raised her head to suck on the cock that had just been pulled from her ass. Her sister-in-law knelt beside Nancy as she sucked her brothers soft cock clean and with her fingers scooped up the cum that was running out of gaping open anus. This she offered to Nancy who eagerly devoured the cum from off the offering fingers before returning to sucking on her brothers cock.

The three sat on the couch together, the brother in the middle, all exhausted. Nancy rubbed her clit and fingered her still wide open vaginal opening and anus while her relations discussed how she was to prepare the drinks and meals for the pool party. Her brother stroked at his limp dick as he alternated between playing with Nancy's beautiful hanging tits and his wife's splendid pendulous rack. His wife also began to slowly played with her own cunt again. In time her brother's cock was hard once more. His wife sat tugging at her clit as she watched Nancy instinctively mount her brother. Positioning her pussy over the vertical dick she easily slid it into herself. I watched and stroked myself as her body rose and fell repeatedly until her brother came once again into her slut cunt.

Never in our marriage or before had Nancy let me fuck her and cum in her three times in one go. And yet I thought from the expression on her face she would be game for a fourth in her brother had it in him. The brother and his wife showered and soon were dressed and on their way. Once alone Nancy extracted a big dildo from the closet and laying on the bed fucked herself until she orgasmed again. Fuck what a slut I thought to myself. Then showering and donning her short skirt and tight sweater, pulling on her high spiked heels, applying her slut red make-up, and doing up her hair, she was out the door and off to work -- no doubt to suck off her boss again while recalling the pleasure of her brothers cock up her ass, and anticipating all the dicks she had to satisfy that weekend to earn herself another bum fucking. Christ, fucking slut was all I could think as I cleaned the cum off my dick for the second time that day.

The next morning as Nancy and I sat eating breakfast and as I was preparing to head off to work soon I was surprised when the phone range at this early hour. Nancy answered the phone and said "Ah hu, yes, ok, yes, I understand, ok, I will see you shortly then." I asked Nancy who was on the phone and she said it was our manager Bob and that he had decided to put her on straight days. She had a broad smile on her face, as I knew she always wanted straight days. She said that meant though that now I was on straight afternoons. So she said she had to rush and get ready to go to work and that I could stay home and rest until later in the day. She said Bob also needed me to cover half into the midnight shift as he had an employee call in sick.

I watched as Nancy prettied herself up, this time with a super tight skirt that barely covered her butt and a skimpy T-shirt that clearly had no bra beneath it. I knew that today was the first day that she was going to let her boss fuck her. And she obviously wanted to impress him enough with her fuckability to kept her on straight days. She was soon out the door and I sat I found myself not angry that she was going to fuck Bob, but only disappointed that I could not watch it. Yes, I now found more pleasure in watching my wife get fucked than in actually fucking her myself. I stroked off imagining how they would fuck their first time. I thought of my wife is Bob's office, blinds closed and door locked, probably with her skirt pulled up over her hips bent over his desk getting rammed from behind, or with her blouse unbuttoned and his cock between her tits or in her mouth as he chatted on the phone with his wife, or with her bare ass propped up on his desk and her legs spread wide and high, his cock slamming in and out of her as he listened in on a tele-con. Bob's first day of getting to fuck my wife. And now he would probably get to fuck her and get blow jobs every day for years to come. She was such a slut, fucking and sucking off everybody but me.

My time to go to work arrived and as I walked into the facility Bob was still there. He grinned at me heavily as he watched me pass by, a grin so wide I knew that it meant that he had spent the day sticking his cock into my wife's love holes. Coming over he said "That wife of yours Colin, sure glad to have her on straight days. Dedicated, hard working, puts herself 110% into what I ask her to do, super enthusiastic, goes above and beyond expectations I tell you. She is so good in fact that I made her my personal secretary, sits in my office area now. Eager little beaver if there ever was one. Now don't you worry about her, I'll take very good care of your wife for you. Bring her on business trips, let her meet the secretaries of the other managers on the trips, you know, join in the big group 'parties' we all have together, maybe let her 'work' for one of the other managers while travelling, you know, sometimes we like to swap secretaries, find out the kind of service other managers secretaries can perform, make sure our own is as accommodating and well trained as the others." Of course I took his hidden meaning, swapping sexataries and having sexatary gang-bangs, and I wanted to punch him in the face for it, but knew better. No point losing my job over a slut wife. She had successfully managed to extend herself from being just the family slut to now also being the company slut.

I called Nancy later and asked how her day was and what she had planned for the night. I wanted to see if I could detect any guilt in her voice. None at all. She said her sister and her husband were coming over for drinks and that she would see me in the morning. Slut.

Getting home just before dawn I decided to check out the video of the evening before. I watched as her sister and brother-in-law entered the home. Her sister was a heavy set girl with plain Jane features, homely almost. Her husband on the other hand was a tall, handsome and strongly build man. I always wondered what he saw in Nancy's sister. No understanding some men's choices. Nancy was dressed nicely, a long dress, nothing too sexy or revealing. She did not coddle them the way she had her brother and sister-in-law. I thought perhaps there was a more innocent relationship here. It did not take long for my naïve impressions to be proven wrong.

Sitting on the couch together her sister and her husband silently watched Nancy as she prepared their first round of drinks and sandwiches. It was obvious to me that he was eying my wife's figure, a far finer specimen than his own short plump wife. The sister gulped down her drink before Nancy brought the sandwiches and asking for another and then polished off two more before Nancy had the opportunity to sit herself down. Nancy sat in the love seat beside them and her sister began to talk. "So good to hear that you are on straight days now. Means that we have access you every evening now after work. And are you satisfying for boss with your pussy as mother instructed?"

"Yes sister dearest." Nancy responded politely and respectfully.

"How did he decide to fuck your slutty cunt today for his first time?" She inquired.

Taking a sip from her own drink and without any shame or anger in her voice Nancy answered "He was actually quite a gentleman about it. He asked me into his office as I first arrived in the morning and locked the door behind me. Then kissing me like a lady he slowly undressed me, unbuttoning my blouse and removing skirt. He fondled my breasts and caressed my ass and stroked my bush as we continued to kiss. I then helped him out of his cloths and pushing me down before him I enjoyed sucking on his cock, as of course I have done many times before. Then taking me to the sofa in his office he sat me down, softly spread my legs, and without a word slid his dick into my soaked vagina. He took his time and fucked me gently as we continued to kiss until he came inside of me. Pulling his dick from out of my pussy I leaned forward and sucked it clean while I scooped up the cum dripping from my vagina with my fingers so that it did not leave a stain on his furniture. He watched as I licked my fingers clean, thanked me for the fuck, told me that I was free to get dressed again and that I was to return in two hours time for another session."

I could see that Nancy's words were having an effect upon her sister and her husband. They were cuddled closely together on the coach and her sister was rubbing her husband's groin through his pants with one hand while the other descending under her skirt. Her husband felt up his wife's fat tits through her top. "And what happened when you returned two hours later?" She inquisitively asked.

This time he told me to lock the door behind me, raise my skirt over my hips and lean over his desk. Obeying my new Master's commands I was soon positioned over his desk and he was soon sliding his cock in and out of me from behind. His phone rang and he took the call. It was his wife. They conversed for quite some time while he continued to run his dick in and out of my cunt. I of course made not a peep of sound to ensure that she had no idea that he was fucking his office slut. Of course I had sucked his cock many times before as he conversed with her and was well familiar with the expectations. After he hung up he grabbed my hips with both his hands and then drove himself hard and fast into me until he came in my pussy again. This time he told me to let the cum run down my legs as I went about my office duties so that I would start to smell like the office slut. And of course to return two hours later."

"And?" His sister said excitedly, now with her husbands exposed cock in her hand, her legs spread wide showing her shaved beaver and her heavy udders pulled out from her top.

"And the next time he told me to strip naked and I mounted him on his desk and rode him until he came in my cunt for the third time. He said that he loved how my tits bounced as I fucked on top, and told me to allows wear a blouse but never a bra and to leave the top buttons of my blouse undone. And to always let his cum run down my legs. I agreed and by noon I was his personal secretary. Well, slut-retary he calls me. He sits me in a small room just before his, and I buzz people in through the locked door when he wants to see them and I politely tell them that he is busy when he does not. I sit with my skirt pulled up over my hips and with my top completely unbuttoned. That way he says he can play with my tits and cunt and stick his cock in my mouth any time it entertains him. I just cover up when someone enters the room. He says he will take me on business trips and that while on them that I am expected to dress like a total slut but to keep on my wedding rings, and that I will be expected to entertain his friends, who each have their own married slut-retary. He asked if I would be willing to eat out one of the other slut-retaries or suck one of the other managers while he watched and I responded that I loved eating cunt almost as much as I loved sucking cock, and that the more cocks I had to suck the merrier."

By this time her sister was giving her husband head, bent over on all fours, and she said "So show me how much you like eating cunt little sister." Nancy positioned herself between her sister's ass cheeks and lowering her face down into her fat cunt. Her sister moaned and cooed as she sucked dick and had her pussy eaten until she plainly orgasmed. All three sat back up and Nancy fetched more drinks. Returning her sister said "My husband always gets hornier when he hears and sees what a slut you are. Why don't you go to your room, get your dildo, and show us how you fucked your bosses cock on the desk."

Nancy complied and soon returning with the dildo with the suction base and positioned it on the middle of the coffee table before her sister. Then stripping until she was naked she climbed on the table and raising her hips upward let them descend down over the dildo. Her expression changed immediately as the plastic cock entered her cunt. She was in heaven once more. Nancy slowly rode the dildo up and down, over and over, while her sister and brother-in-law watched. Her sister stroked on his cock, which I now noticed was actually very large. I noticed how Nancy stared longingly at her brother-in-law's big dick as she fucked the dildo.

"You like my husband's huge cock don't you little sister?" Her sister teased.

"Yes, its beautiful." Nancy responded without any reservation or restraint.

"Pity you will never get to fuck it. It's mine and mine alone, eat your heart out sis." She laughed, and leaning back, invited her husband to mount and fuck her. He did so, but the whole time stared at Nancy as she fucked her dildo. Without making much effort he came in his wife and then sat back up without a word. Sitting up excited by her brief sexual attention her sister told Nancy she could stop fucking the dildo now and all three remained naked, drinking more drinks as the night wore on. Finally Nancy's sister seemed to be passing out and her husband suggested they all go to bed. The video ended with the lights going out in our bedroom as Nancy went to bed and in the spare room as the couple settled in. I realized watching the video that they must still be in their sleeping, as it was very early in the morning.

Then suddenly the video continued as the light came on in my bedroom and as the brother-in-law entered, hitting the light switch as he did so and closing the door behind him. My wife lay sprawled on top of our bed, completely naked, gently rubbing her pussy. She must have been laying there in the darkness playing with herself, knowing that he would soon be arriving. Approaching my wife and standing beside her I watched as Nancy raised her hands and began to fondle at his heavy set of balls, an act that quickly restored his complementing thick penis back to its full long length. Nancy continued to play with his testicles as she also enjoyed stroking the massive shaft now hanging over her face, spreading her legs wide so that his exploratory fingers could delve deeper into her willing snatch. I watched in awe, not able to overcome the size of his dick now that I could see it in the video up close.

"I was praying that you would come to fuck me tonight my lover. It is torture not having your magnificent huge cock to worship and serve as its willing slut every night like I did when I used to live with you and sis. How could I ever be satisfied with any other cock after I've know this." My wife said, as she waved his big dick over her face. "My husband lays beside me each night and I know that he wants sex, but I have all but lost interest, I lay there as he grabs my flesh and I pull away wishing that it was you beside me. If it was you again I would let you fuck me all night long like you did so many years ago now, sliding this massive shaft in and out of my three holes as you pleased. You know that you are to blame for my becoming such a slut, not my mother, not my brother, but you. My mother turned me into a humiliated slut but when you came along with this proud cock of yours and then just starting using me as a convenient fuck, you brought out the worst in me, made me need to feel like a cheap whore every day of my life. Having known your giant dick I'm driven now to fuck every cock I am offered, but I just cannot find satisfaction. I spend my days and nights only dreaming of you, waiting for you."

"No, no." Her brother-in-law snickered, "It is your fault you became cock obsessed. It was you who seduced me on my wedding day, you who snuck into my room and joined me in the shower. You who planted a big kiss on my lips and put my hands on your fantastic tits and gorgeous ass. And you who scooped my dick into your hands and stroked me hard and then got on your knees and proceeded to give me the best head of my life. And it was you who pulled me to the bed and fucked me in ways that your sister never had nor ever would."

"And what a beautiful surprise that day was for me, my lover!" My wife exclaimed. "My mommy told me to fuck all of my family members and seeing your handsome physique I simply couldn't wait to offer myself to you. But I would never had dreamed that you possessed the cock of a God! From that day forward I have loved you, and wanted you, and served you and only you, I am your willing disciple, your total slut."

"And now all I live for is to have your massive cock inside my mouth, my cunt and my ass Mommy said I could only let my brother butt fuck me, but how could I resist finding out how this beast felt inside my ass!" She cried, waving it again over her face as she continued to stroke his massive dick. "Please darling, order your slut to suck your gorgeous cock, please fuck her nasty cunt, and I beg darling, please, please, fuck your slut in the ass, use me as your anal fuck toy, destroy my ass with your cock, make me walk awkward for days. Fuck me in all my holes like a twenty dollar crack whore, slap my tits, slap my face, punish my cunt, rip my asshole apart, call me a cheap fucking whore and be sure to treat me like one. Remind me that I am just a mouth, cunt and ass with a life support system and a woman's three holes are made only for being fucking by men with big fat beautiful cocks."

Christ, another revelation I thought, my wife lived to be degraded, humiliated, subjugated, punished, to be treated like trash. Her mother had ruined her self-esteem and now she lived for it. So many fantasies I had had of using my wife just as she was begging now to be used by her brother-in-law. All I could do was stare at the screen and watch as I stroked myself rapidly.

"Suck it my precious little slut." He said, and she immediately took the head of his cock into her mouth. She struggled to fit more of his dick down her throat and so he grabbed her by the hair and yanked hard, forcing his thick rod deeper into her. She gagged and he backed off slightly, only then to ram home harder. Seizing her head by both hands he then began to deeply and furiously face fuck my wife, causing her tits to bounce around wildly as he rammed most of the length of his dick into her gaping jaw. I saw as her eyes rolled back into her head revealing only the whites and froth and saliva began to drool and then pour from her mouth. I seriously thought he was going to face fuck my wife to death. But then he released her and she collapsed back onto the bed, and panting heavily as she struggled to catch her breath. Walking to my side of the bed he climbed beside her and pushed her back down to continue sucking his dick.

Without missing a beat my wife resumed deep throating her lover's massive pole, making love to it with her mouth moreso than performing a simple blowjob. As he lay there she spend fully half an hour kissing, licking, sucking, stroking ... worshipping her God's giant cock. While she was absorbed in her mission to satisfy his cock he played with my wife's heavy hanging tits, crushing them and pulling hard enough on her nipples to often make her cringe or cry out a little in pain. It was obvious that she liked the pain, being degraded, used, abused. He teased her cunt and her asshole by shoving fingers deep into them without warning, causing her to jerk and spasm, always eliciting a laugh from him. Not a word was spoken as this man used my wife as if she were nothing more than a whore, and as she clearly became lost in desire sucking and licking the giant cock between her fingers.