Wife Lingerie Fashion Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute, my wife opened the door wearing the red stripper mesh. The fabric was stretched tightly around her body, but barely covered anything. There were two large holes her perfect breasts stuck out of, and the bottom didn't even cover the top of her pussy lips. A murmur of approval spread through the crowd.

"Do I make a good stripper?" Erin asked Carl.

"Oh yeah!"

"Let me show you my moves." My wife used the doorframe like a stripper uses the pole. She leaned back against it, hands over her head and slowly slid down. Her legs spread wide open, giving everyone a clear view of her pussy, it was nearly dripping with excitement. She rubbed her pussy lips with her right hand as she seductively bit the pointer finger on her left. She then stood back up, and turned her ass to the crowd. She bent down at the waist, touching her toes and causing her cheeks to spread and show everyone her smooth pussy. She shook her ass slightly, giving it the perfect stripper jiggle. A woman behind me gave my wife a cheer.

Erin stood up, pointed at me saying "you, now." She gave a quick wave and courtesy to the crowd of almost 20 people, they rewarded her effort with a round of applause. As I walked into the changing room I looked at Carl and nodded my head sideways to the door, welcoming him in with us.

As soon as I crossed the threshold my wife threw herself against me, shoving her tongue into my mouth. The door closed behind me, and Erin and I looked back to see not only Carl but two other guys that had come in as well. Erin was unfazed as she went back to kissing me and starting to work on my belt. In a flash she had my pants around my ankles and was jerking me off frantically. I was already about to cum from watching her performance, so I turned her around and bent her over against the wall. Her stripper dress needed no adjustment, and I easily slipped into her soaking wet vagina. She moaned, "yessss." I began fucking her from behind, not too fast because otherwise I knew I wouldn't last two minutes.

I looked to my left and saw that each of the guys in the room had dropped their pants and were stroking their erect members. The first two guys were about average size, but Carl was something else entirely. He was easily eight inches, and as thick as a cucumber. His purple head was pointed at my wife as he pumped away.

Erin also looked over at our company, her gaze froze and her eyes went wide when she saw Carl's cock. "Shit."

I continued fucking my wife from behind as she stared at Carl's cock.

"Oh yeah, fuck me harder. Fuck me harder," Erin nearly screamed, as her ecstasy escalated.

I heard a grunt and saw that the middle guy had shot his seed onto the floor, quickly followed by the guy nearest the door. Carl had slowed down his stroke as he apparently was trying to make this moment last as long as possible.

Erin began throwing her ass backwards with each thrust, her pussy begging my dick to go harder and deeper.

The two strangers pulled up their pants and slipped out the door, leaving it just slightly ajar behind them. I saw faces leaning into the small opening to get a view of the action.

"Do you wish this was you Carl?" My wife asked, still not taking her eyes off his cock.

"Fuck yes!"

"I bet you could fuck me pretty good with that huge cock."

My wife's comment pushed Carl over the edge. He began masturbating furiously, and with a grunt shot his semen across the room. It leapt from his dick and hit my wife in the thigh. This caused her to immediately began cumming, and her clenching pussy brought me to the pinnacle as well. I shot my load deep inside her, and after having a constant erection for so long it felt like my balls emptied a full gallon into my wife's sex.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Erin yelled as her massive orgasm took complete control over her senses. She crossed her arms on the wall in front of her and leaned her head forward, finally taking her eyes off Carl's dick. She was panting, her whole back looked flushed, and her legs were twitching.

Erin looked back over at Carl who began pulling up his pants.

"Stop," my wife interrupted.

She pulled herself off my dick with a sucking sound, dropping my spent seed onto the floor. She walked over to Carl and held his now slightly shrinking cock in her hand.

"Very nice Carl," my wife said as she gave his cock two quick squeezes.

"Thanks," Carl said breathily. Erin let go of his dick, and Carl finished pulling up his pants. He left the room and closed the door behind him, ending the show for those still watching.

Erin walked over to her purse, pulled out a tissue, and wiped Carl's cum off her leg. She gave me a kiss on the lips, "Happy Valentine's Day husband."

"Happy Valentine's Day wife."

12