Wife Swapping: Let's Try It! Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers

"I had figured you didn't live in Pittsburgh. Your cell phone area code is a 216 exchange. I checked with the phone company and they told me it would be in the Cleveland, Akron area. I have to make a trip to Cleveland today and will be heading back through Akron where I'm getting a motel room tonight. Will you be available to see me?"

"Oh, my God, Jack, I can't believe it. David will be away till tomorrow, some kind of conference. Where are you staying?"

"I don't know yet Joyce. Can I call you when I get there, say around 9:00pm? It will be somewhere along I-77."

"Oh, yes, Jack, I'll meet you. Want me to dress anyway special?"

"Yes, Joyce. How about coming naked? Just wear a coat. Damn, that would be sexy."

Joyce said, "Oh, you dirty old man. At least I won't have to waste any time dressing or undressing."

"I have to head out of here now," I said. "It's long drive from Indiana to Cleveland. See you tonight, Joyce."

"Don't forget to call me," Joyce replied.

"Not a chance, not a chance, Joyce," replied Jack.

Everything was ready as Billy and I headed to Akron. "Did you remember your tools?" I asked Billy.

"Got them all right here," replied Billy. "Did you remember the ether?"

I held up the canister as we both laughed.

*

Comments welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,716 Followers
12