Wife Takes A Gangbang Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife takes quite a pounding, both orally, and anally.
1k words
4.18
107.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy's wife, a blond, tan, shapely woman, was laying on her back, with her knees strapped up by her shoulders. Her head fell backwards, along a cutaway at the end of the padded table she was laying on. Her chin pointing toward the ceiling.

The table she was on was short, with a cutaway at the edge, so her ass was hanging over about an inch or two.

She had on only a black, satiny lase-up girdle, and black, stiletto booties. I couldn't see her face, because it was completely covered with a mask, that wrapped around her head, enclosing her face, except for a large hole, that left her mouth exposed.

Her mouth was painted in shiny red lipstick, and when opened revealed nice white teeth. The mask was open at the crown, so her blonde hair was visible.

I was invited to this "party" by a friend, and couldn't believe what I was seeing. The blonde's ass, and tits were totally exposed for us to see.

I did a head count. There was the woman's husband, Mark, dressed casual, and eight of us guys.

"This is my wife, Lydia, guys. She loves to be used... ass and mouth fucking only boys, the pussy's for me only, but fuck her in the mouth, the ass, whatever... all you want. Now.. Lydia's been trained to take a lot of cock in her ass and mouth, but I'll be her to supervise and make sure she's doing a good job for you...Isn't that right Lydia?"

holy shit! I popped a huge boner as he explained the rules of this dirty game. The blonde, nodded her head, and answered humbly...

"....Yesss...."

The guy standing next to me was already unzipping his pants, and his huge cock sprang out. I started to undress too.

All of us were naked pretty quick. One guy stood at her head, which was positioned perfectly to take a cock. The guy popped his dick into her mouth, and began pumping it in and out.

Another guy had moved to her already lubed up ass, pointed his cock at her pink asshole, popped the head in, and the shaft disappeared inch by inch.

All of us watched, positioned around the table, stroking our cocks.

"Keep those teeth covered, Lydia." Mark bent over her, with his face close to hers. Then he looked up to speak to the guy in her mouth. "Are you getting in deep enough?"

"Not all the way." The guy pulled out to reveal a rock hard dick, that had to be at least 9 inches or so.

"Lydia, open your throat, and let him fuck it deep, as deep as he wants."

The guy popped his cock back in, past her lips and pushed it in until her lips were buried in his hair. The guy reached for her tits to fondle them, and held on the them like a handle bar.

"Let him fuck that mouth Lydia...Is that better?" Mark asked the guy. The guy grunted, and worked into a deep, hard pumping motion. " That's it Lydia, let him fuck your throat...yes...Lydia...you keep your throat nice and relaxed for his cock, and keep your teeth covered... that's it...and keep your ass nice and tight."

Mark looked down at the guy in his wife's ass. He was pounding her and had worked up a good sweat. He pulled his cock out almost all the way and then rammed it in, all the way, bouncing off her ass cheeks.

"Your right, this bitch really can take an ass fucking" The guy grunted.

Marked grinned, "She loves it..she loves to be used anally, don't you dear?" Lydia of course couldn't say a word with her mouth full of cock. "How's that asshole dear?" He went on. "Getting a nice fucking and full of cock, isn't it, dear?.... Are you keeping your asshole nice and tight for that big cock?...Squeeze your asshole, dear and make it nice and tight., squeeze, squeeze, squeeze...keep it tight!" Mark looked to the guy. "How is that ass, tight enough?" He asked. The guy grunted unintelligibly. Mark barked, "Squeeze that asshole tight!"

These guys were maniacs! They fucked this poor lady hard. I couldn't see how she could even breath with her mouth stuffed with that much cock, but the guy mouth fucking her didn't seem to care. When he came, he thrusted hard a few times and shot a load down her throught, the only evidence of which was her gulping swallows, as he grunted like an animal.

As soon as he was done another guy replaced him. Right in her mouth he went, and landed the first stroke down to the balls.

"Oh fuck..." The guy grunted. "What a nasty whore this bitch is..oh yeah... her mouth feels soooo good..." He said as he pumped in and out of her mouth.

Just when he said that, the guy in her ass growled in agreement, slamming her ass, until he shot a load deep in her ass. He lingered in her ass for a moment, and when he finally walked away from the table another guy replaced him. I couldn't believe this guy's dick. It was huge, at least 11 inches, and thick as hell.

Her husband reminded her, "Keep that ass tight...oh, that's it..." he said as he watched the guy slowly sink his coke can thickness into her anus. "That's it, Lydia, take that cock like a good girl...oh yes!...Keep it nice and tight for him Lydia, squeeze that asshole tight Lydia!" The guy with the monster cock was a little more that halfway in and then began short strokes back and forth.

"Lydia, don't you dare pinch him off! You let him get as deep into your asshole as he wants. You take that thick cock Lydia, as much cock as he's got, damn it."

I looked over and noticed a different guy at her mouth, it was the first guy from her ass. He had worked up another hard on and was taking his time with deep, slow strokes passed her lips, that laded balls deep every time.

Stay tuned for chapter two!