Wife Turns Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Compassion is not what it seems.
2.1k words
3.47
108.3k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All it takes is a millisecond, a smile that doesn't look quite right. In that instant I knew they weren't going to give me the job. Body language doesn't lie.

"Thank you for coming to the interview, we'll be in touch with all our candidates"

Now the professional smile was back in place, but with that sinking feeling in my stomach I thought, "Fuck. What now? What do I say to my wife?"

I had been too nervous. Too desperate. No one wants desperate. It had been my only interview in two months and I'd blown it. On paper my c.v. looked a great fit. Now all I could think of was how to break it to the wife.

Since I'd lost my job the cracks had widened in our marriage. My wife seemed to want to spend less time in my company, preferring to go out drinking with her workmates, and when she was at home she was more short-tempered. I tried to make myself useful, cook dinners and clean the house, but I knew this wasn't what she wanted. She'd find petty reasons to complain, and when I'd defend myself our arguments would escalate.

Our sex life had taken a strange turn. We hadn't made love in the conventional way for over two months, but the last few times she'd come home very late and very drunk she'd been aggressive in bed, and used me in ways I wasn't totally comfortable with. Like she wanted to show me through sex that she was in charge, and I was... I don't know what she thought I was. Something less than a man.

I'd hoped me getting a job would turn things around, and I'd put my hopes, too much of them, in getting this one. I though maybe I could be the man I used to be. And I'd failed.

I phoned her at work. She got straight to the point.

"How did the job interview go, honey?"

"Well it was going well, but I got a bit mixed-up when they asked me about report writing. I don't have a good feeling about it"

"I see". Her voice was cold.

"I'm going to keep checking the job ads each.."

She cut me off, "I have a meeting to go to. We'll talk when I come home. I might be late"

I was feeling very down. It wasn't just the work situation. I loved my wife but I was having doubts if she still loved me and it was eating me up inside.

I ate dinner alone and was watching midnight TV when she finally came home. I was dreading having an argument with her, but instead she gave me a long look when she walked in the door, and then surprised me by giving me a long comforting hug, holding my head.

I was grateful as a puppy, and clung to her like a drowning man clings to a lifebuoy. We stayed like that for a long time. It felt like ages since I'd held her like that and felt the warmth of her body. When I put my hand on her ass she didn't push it away. Instead she whispered, nibbling my ear lobe:

"Let's do something different tonight, honey. Take your mind off it"

I was hoping to make love the way we used to, but I didn't want to break the moment. I kissed her and said ok, but in doing so noticed just a speck of white powder on the edge of her nostril. She'd been taking coke? In a small way it spoiled it for me. Did she now only want to have sex with me when she was either really drunk or high? And who'd had she got it from, and who had she been doing it with tonight?

But it still seemed a better alternive to arguing, so when she took my hand and led me to the bedroom I followed.

She went to the wardrobe and came back carrying some of my ties.

"If you won't be using these, at least we'll get some use out of them"

Her reference to my joblessness stung a bit.

"You said a few times you wanted to be tied up. Let's do it. Take off your clothes and lie on the bed"

I stripped off my suit and lay naked down on the bed, feeling a bit exposed. She took my wrists and tied them tightly to the bedhead. She tried to tie my feet but the ties wouldnt stretch to the corner posts, so she tied my ankles together with one and then knotted it to the other which she then secured on the edge of the bedframe.

She then went to the bathroom. I could here a long sniff. She was doing another line of coke, and she wasn't trying hard to hide it. Why did she need to do it?

Yes, this being tied up had been an unfulfilled fantasy of mine, but now it was happening I was a little frightened and combined with the cold air from lying their naked it had caused my cock to go soft.

She came back into the room still wearing her skirt and heels, but when she stepped up to stand on the bed above me, one foot either side of my naked body, I saw she had no panties, her pussy exposed. She seemed to tower over me.

"Oh", she said looking at my cock, sounding disappointed. "Is my poor baby haing trouble. I thought this was your fantasy?"

She lowered herself, squatting down to sit on my chest. I could feel the warmth of her pussy against my skin. She raked her fingernails down my chest.

"What a shame. You don't mind if I please myself, do you?"

"No", I replied, my own voice suprising me with how croaky and weak it sounded. I was a bit intimidated, looking up at her with her hand on her hips looking down at me.

She leaned right out to one side and started rummaging in her side drawer, almost losing her balance. When she straightened back up, in her hand she had a medium size metallic vibrator, smooth and chromed. I'd not seen it before.

She slowly inserted it into herself, then started to work her pussy with it while I watched, almost hypnotised. It was happening so close in front of my face I could smell her cunt. She played with her nipples with one hand, while she moved it in and out with the other. After several minutes of this she pulled it out and then moved forward and said:

"I want you to hold it steady for me"

"How, my arms are tied"

"Hold it with your mouth."

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant, but it souunded like an order, not a question. She turned the vibrations on and pushed the blunt end into my mouth. I open it wide to let her do it. It tasted of her sex and made my jaw vibrate. She squatted over my face, turning around to face my bound feet, and using her hand guided the vibrator back into her lowering pussy no more than four inches from my face.

It's difficult to describe the minutes that followed. All I could see was her pussy and ass crack fringed by her skirt before they came sliding down the vibrator to cover my eyes, nose, mouth and chin and all became a moist hot darkness. Then she raised off and there was light and air again, only to come pounding back down.

It felt like I was being punched repeatedly in the face by a boxer, but instead of boxing gloves it was her ass and pussy. I could hear the wet slap, slap, slap as he squelched down onto my face, up and down. My jaw ached and my face was glistening wet with her juices. When she got aroused she'd sometimes become very wet like this.

As she got close to orgasm, she suddenly stopped lifting off, but instead squatted there pushing down, frigging her clit with one hand and her other hand on my chest for balance, her pussy clamped onto my face like an alien, and my nose wedged tight up against her asshole. I couldn't breath and started to panic, bucking to try and throw her off but the ties and her weight prevented me. I was trapped in her wet, sex-smelling darkness.

Maybe my struggles put her over the edge, because thankfully she came, clamping my face with her ass cheeks as she did so. She groaned and rolled off just as I was getting light headed, and I gasped for air, spitting her vibrator out.

For a while we lay their collapsed, both recovering, breathing deeply. Then I felt her hand on my cock, gripping it as she shifted around to lay beside me.

"Did you like what we did the other night?", she whispered in my ear, "When I used my finger on you?"

To remind me she touched my asshole with her finger tip, while she slowly wanked my cock with the other.

This time I decided I would be a bit more macho, clenching cheek to prevent her.

"Not really. It hurt."

"Oh, I think you did", she said. "I saw you'd cum, you know?. Besides, it always hurts the first time"

"What about", her voice changed to a slow heavy whisper and I knew she was launching into a sex fantasy, "if I were to bring back another girl, and we were to have threesome? Would that turn you on?"

"Yes" I said, as she continued to wank me.

"Would you like to see her and me together?"

"Yes"

"Me licking her pussy"

"Yes"

"While you were tied up?"

"Yes"

"What about if we both sucked you off together? Would you like that?"

Her hand got a bit firmer, a bit faster as it went up and down my cock.

"Yes"

"Uh huh. What about if she sat on your cock. Would you fuck her"

This was dangerous ground. We'd never talked about fucking other people before, even in fantasy. Warning bells went off in my head. I needed to be careful

"I don't know. I'd want to make sure you were ok with it"

"But you'd still fuck her, wouldn't you"

Her hand got faster I could feel my orgasm starting to build.

"err"

"Wouldn't you?"

Her hand other hand cupped my balls. I needed to come.

"You'd fuck her wouldn't you?"

"Yes" I admitted.

Suddenly she stopped, though her hand was still on my cock. My orgasm build up slowly disapated.

"So you would fuck her! What about if it was a threesome with another guy?", she said

"Oh, I don't know about that, babe", I said. I didn't like the idea of it at all. It sounded like were moving into dangerous territory.

"What, so it's ok for you to fuck another girl but we can't have a threesome with a guy?"

"No it's not that", I knew I'd been argued into a corner, "I thought this was just fantasy"

"It is fantasy. And you're being really unfair. Aren't you supposed to be the one tied up" She said, and gave my nipple a playful twist. I got the sensation it wasn't the only thing being twisted here

"You're right", I said, "I'm sorry"

"It's alright, honey", she said. "Now close your eyes"

She started again to wank me, then whispered in her heavy slow voice:

"You're tied up here and there's a knock at the door. You hear me answer it. It's a man's voice. You hear us talking and laughing. You see the bedroom door swing open and I lead him into the bedroom. I say 'don't mind him, he's just my husband'. We lay on the bed next to you. He kisses me up and down my body. You can't do anything but watch. I unzip his pants and make him hard with my mouth. He pulls my legs apart and fucks me with his long cock. He fucks me hard right in front of you!"

Her hand worked up and down my cock shaft as she told me the story. I was trying not to but I could feel myself building to orgasm. I'd passed that point of no return

"He fucks me every which way. Doggy style, on my side, in my mouth. He even makes you..

Just then I exploded in orgasm and my wife gave a twisted grin in what looked like triumph.

"I knew it!" she said, "you want to see me fuck another guy."

I didn't. It was the last thing I wanted. Even before we were married I would have had reservations, but with things as unstable as they were I'd never want to let a third person into our strained relationship. But I was ashamed at having come like I did, so instead I said nothing. She'd played me like a violin, and only she knew where the tune was heading.