Wife Wants Husband as Her Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both left together in a running rage. I went and got me another drink, and mingled with some of the quests. I saw the husbands come in and go get a drink. Their faces were red, as if they had the shit slapped out of them. They had a worried look on their faces and very nervous. The ladies came back and one had her dress torn, the other's hair was all messed up. Lynn never did show herself.

I learned that the women had gone to the room and had caught them. The men were slapped around and told to get the hell out of there. They would be dealt with later. Lynn had her ass kicked by two very mad wives. They had both slapped her face and tore her clothes off. One had hit Lynn in the face with her fist. They had got her on the floor and kicked her ass.

No divorces had been filed except for one. I filed for divorce the next day. When Lynn saw the paper she also went into a rage. I wasn't around for her to vent her anger at me. The lawyer handled everything for me. I had all the money in my account, she couldn't reach it. Liza and I went on a vacation, we didn't have anything to keep us in the city. My land had been sold, new bank accounts in another bank, I had most of Lynn's millions in my bank account. Liza had sold her business, and records were destroyed.

After the scene in the hotel room, Lynn never did get to climb the ladder. She stayed at the position she had, with less hours and slowly she was forced out of the firm. She had fucked the grandsons of the President of the firm. Their wives never told anyone who tipped them off that night. The company had been given to the grandsons. After the scene in the hotel, their wives wanted a piece of the action. They settled by having Lynn leave. She never did find work as a lawyer in that city again.

12