Wife's Bukkake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My anticipation made it seem like an hour when a warm cock touch my lips. My hands immediately caressed it. My fingers walked over the rim and around the head. I wrapped a hand around the shaft. It would not go all the way around. I could tell by feel and a little smell that this was a magnificent cock -- I guessed nine inches. Oh, how I wanted to see it. I whined but then put four inches in my mouth and started to mouth fuck it. I licked and sucked and bobbed my head to get another inch in my throat. I took a five-second break, and said, "I hope my throat feels as good to your cock as your cock feels in my throat," and immediately returned to making love to his cock.

I heard him exclaim to my husband, "Damn, man! You are right. Your wife is one helluva cocksuckin' slut!" Soon I felt and heard the telltale signs of a load of cum. With Dave's help the cock left my mouth. I could feel it being jacked off an inch from my forehead -- by the stranger or Dave I wasn't sure. I tried to help. Then with a moan I felt a wad shoot four times on my forehead.

I had no time to ponder because another was quickly in my mouth and face fucking me. I tried to lick and suck gently, savoring the cock while it ferociously rammed down me. Then, just as I was hoping for some cum to eat, the cock pulled out and splattered my forehead and hair. The third quickly entered my mouth. It too seemed about nine inches, and wide as a beer can. I caressed it with my fingers and kissed all along the shaft. I was able to plant a couple of kisses on his balls. This specimen I wanted to really enjoy and sucked him off slowly. I could tell I was doing his cock good. He pulled out and ordered me to suck his balls while he finished. He stuck his cock under the blindfold and soon covered my right eye with cum.

The fourth guy was ready to cum after only three minutes. It occurred to me if I could get most of them off this fast I might get 75 or 80 blowjobs in today ... hell maybe even a hundred! My mind returned to earth when I felt his cockhead push into my ear. This was new. I wondered if somehow I could revolve my ear in a tight circle I could ear fuck. Wow! If that were possible I could handle seven cocks at a time! While I was dreaming a load of cum filled my left ear canal and ran down the side of my neck. I had trouble hearing as he whispered, "You are one good cocksucker, darlin'."

I responded, "Huuuuummmmmm."

There was a short break in the action. Dave came over, twiddled my nipples and asked if I was doing O.K.

"Doin' great, so far," I answered.

He responded, " I'm thrilled that I can help my wife satisfy her cravings... and I get so excited watching you suck other men's cocks."

I looked him in the eye, grabbed his cock and purred, "I hope I can suck you off, too, honey." Then hollered at the boys, "Hey! I'm getting hungry! Can I get some cock over here?" A cheer went up and another cock, #5, was quickly down my throat. God, I loved the feel of the shaft on my lips and tongue, the rim rubbing the insides of my cheeks, and the head slowly forcing its way past my pharynx trying to open my esophageal sphincter. I could get eight or more inches down me that way. I haven't yet gotten a cock in my esophagus or my trachea. Maybe tonight, I thought... and hoped. Man, I'd love the feel of a cock totally filling my mouth and throat and headed for my stomach like that! But for now I just want to get this wonderful cock off. I sucked it for almost ten minutes when he filled my other ear with cum.

After #6 shot his cum in my hair, Dave told me that I had sucked for an hour and if I kept it up I could be finished in less than nine hours. After that I started to lose count. Later I started to feel tired standing on my knees and my jaws were beginning to cramp. Dave said I was doing great and had almost got through the first round in three hours. I had 15 cum shots on my face, both eyes, forehead and hair, both ears, neck, tits and stomach. I told him about my knees and mouth. He asked the crowd, "Anybody mind if she sits on the chair for the next few suck-offs?" They agreed.

Again, "The little cocksucker also says her mouth is getting tired, and she knows that's not supposed to happen. I think she should get a little spank to remind her. Whadda you guys think?" I heard a cacophony of cheers. Dave had me bend over with my hands on the chair seat and my ass upraised and exposed. He took his time to make sure everyone had a good view, spreading my butt cheeks and all. Then he whacked me with a swat so hard I toppled over on the chair to peals of laughter and cheering. He helped me up and sat me on the chair. He gave me a sip of water and cautioned, "I'm sure you don't want your ass whacked again in front of everyone, so keep your mouth limber -- take a few minutes between each blowjob, go slower -- 'cause you have a lot more cock to suck." I didn't let on that guys seeing my lily-white ass getting whopped actually gave me a thrill. If it made them happy, I was pleased. It was then that I knew for sure that beyond loving cock I loved doing anything and being made to do anything that made cock owners happy. Made me recall cleaning the toilet with my tongue when I was commanded to. Now, afterwards, I got all tingly just thinking about it. If a master hunk ordered me I would clean every toilet in the place for him, on the condition of course that I get a little suck/fuck action, too.

I got back to the business at hand aware that, even though I prefer hard and furious sucking, I have to pace myself to get through this wonderful binge of dick eating. After another 5 or 6 go-slow suck-offs and resting for 3 or 4 minutes between so Dave would think I'm avoiding getting my bare ass publicly paddled again, Dave removed the blindfold. My vision was partly blurred by the cum around my eyes but I could see 17 naked guys with half-hard cocks, some being slightly stroked, and my chest, tits, stomach, even some of my pussy, covered with cum shots. Dave told me I had sucked over 20 cocks in about five hours. He gave me some more water, told me to get cracking and commanded the men, "Show your manners, boys, and give this cockhound some cock."

The excitement of seeing these beautiful monster cocks rejuvenated me. 'Monster' is apt: For the first time I validated the myth and was mesmerized by the three black cocks that looked like ebony baseball bats, and thought I couldn't wait to get them in my mouth... again. I was now back on my knees going even slower which the men liked even more. Over the next three hours I sucked another ten cocks. I had been sucking cock almost continuously for nine hours and had done each stud twice. My torso was getting blanketed with cum and I suspect my face and head were worse... or better, depending on your point of view.

Dave said he was going to increase my pleasure. Even though my pussy had not touched a cock or a finger, it was sopping wet with cunt juice from my excitement. Dave easily shoved his 10-inch fat vibrating dildo up my snatch and slipped on a tight thong to hold it in place. It was remote controlled and had a small appendage that stretched from the base over my clit -- quite a machine!. He turned it on.

"Oh! Shit! Oh, God!" I exclaimed as electric-like sparks shot through my body via my clit. "I'm going to have to really concentrate now, getting both ends pleasured and all," I thought.

The dildo gave me second wind and I sucked another ten in two hours. I also got off three times. The men got a kick out of seeing me cum as much as I loved it. Now the men were recovering more slowly and started to slow down themselves. The next two hours I sucked only seven, loving each cock for a long 15 minutes, and came twice more myself. I was hypnotic and had become an automatic smooth running cock sucking machine. I was transcendental and in a higher heavenly place where I could worship my cock idols in my solace. I was oblivious to any outside sensation and wasn't aware of any soreness or tiredness. I heard no sounds from the room. I felt nothing except the exaltation of a magnificent cock filling my mouth and pushing my tonsils. I was truly in cock heaven praying on my knees.

Dave broke my reverie and pulled me to my feet. "The marathon is over," he announced. I pouted, knowing that in the state I had reached I could have sucked on for many more hours. He paid my pout no mind. "This little wife of mine has got to be the best cocksucking slut in the world. In just over 13 non-stop hours she blew everyone here three times and a few of you extra horny bastards four times! Now for the grand finale." Dave took pictures and let me look at myself in a mirror. I was blanketed in front solid from head to pussy, much of my backside, and some of my arms with white cum gel -- some fluid, some beginning to dry. I looked like a snowman.

It felt more like I was a cake covered with sweet icing. I decided I like this bukkake business. I told my husband that I was very happy and had gotten into a groove and could've sucked dozens more. He smiled big.

While the others watched and took their own pictures, Dave added my cum-covered body to his video. Then he gave a spoon to a couple of guys and asked them to start scooping the cum off me and feed it to me. For the next 45 minutes the spoons were passed around and all of my cum icing was spooned into my mouth, with the men watching closely as my lips and tongue savored each bite before going down. Since my hands were free I added to the fun of eating cum dessert by squeezing and stroking the two cocks in front of me. Dave whistled, "Told ya she can't get enough cock! Boy, you put a cock within reach of this addicted slut and she'll do anything, won't ya, sweetie?"

I smiled as I thought, "you goddamn better believe it!" Soon the cum was all in my stomach. From the nearly 60 loads, I must have eaten close to a quart of sweet man cum.

Dave announced, "Gloria is too tired to do any more work and deserves a rest, but if anyone wants a quick piece of her and is willing to do all the work, AND contribute $10 to help defray the expenses, feel free to fuck her." This was a pleasant surprise -- kinda like a post-dessert brandy. He knew I could have sucked more cock but he was being considerate -- doubly so as he was giving my lonely pussy some cock, too! I saw seven guys come forward with shit-eatin' grins and ten-spots. Dave laid me on my back or bent over the chair arms depending on how they wanted it. For the next hour I had cock in my pussy non-stop with my husband losing his good sense and providing the cheering: "C'mon. Give it to her. The cocksucker has earned it. Fuck that cunt hard," and to me, "Wrap that tight little cunt of yours around those dicks... show me how good a slut and whore you can be." Then I got one of those 11-inch ebony dicks in me which incited Dave even more. "Take all of that big black cock, you fuck slut. Let me see your cunt take it all..., cunt. Fuck him good. Maybe you could become his white honky bitch. You'd like being his bitch, huh?"

I loved it when he talked dirty to me like a lowly whore but gave him a down look because I didn't want to let on that being that black cock's bitch sounded pretty damn good. Overall this fuck-Gloria fest turned out great. I did little work -- as they say if rape is inevitable, lay back and enjoy it -- and since I had been warmed up with at least five orgasms already, I came three more times, the last time lasting almost the entire fuck by that black pole -- I was four minutes in a constant state of delirium. I received another big round of applause, and my big black lover whispered, "You can be my ho anytime, bitch."

Jesus, doing the bidding of this guy with the black 11-inch cock was beyond my wildest dreams. And of course there was that $70. "Damn," I thought, "If I had to pay for cock I crave and need, I would, but instead I'm getting paid! How cool is that?" I had just spent 15 hours in cock heaven. I can't wait for my super husband to 'make me' do it again! Though right now I need him to send the guys home and carry me to bed so I can sleep... right after he fucks me. Sixty sucks and fucks in 24 hours just ain't enough!

12