All Comments on 'Wife's First Big One'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I lost my husband over the BS of the bbc. Two friends kept going on and on about their experience with a black guy. Darell the black guy might have been maby a little longer but he forr sure was smaller in diameter. It was a girls night out and we had to much to drink us 3 girls ended up at Darells apartment. One thing led to another and you know what happened. When Missy one of my friends dropped me off and came in to use the restroom. Dave my husband was sitting in the living room waiting for me to return. I was surprised to see him waiting. I wish I had cleaned up more. Missy said hi Dave I need to use your restroom. She disappeared. Dave asked where had been ? Out partying. Dave said he asked where? Club 67 I answered. Any where else? Yes we stopped by Darell Jones place. Do you mean your black coworker? Yes. Why? Because Missy was driving and she was my ride. What did you do there? Visited and had snacks. So he said I suppose that is mayonnaise in your hair? I said what? Just above your right ear he said. I felt it then brought it to my nose and knew instantly what it was cum. I thought you dumbasses I knew I was in deep trouble. He got up and said that I should sleep in the guest room and he walked to our bedroom. Missy came out of the restroom asking if I was ok.I said not really I'm in deep trouble. Dave was up and feed the children before I got up. The only thing that he said to me was. Do you have time to see to the children or should I call one of our parents to see to them? I answered Dave I know I made a stupid mistake and I'm begging for you to forgive me. I will take care of the children. That night we had a long talk. I was begging for forgiveness. Finally at the end of our talk he said get an appointment with a counselor and get checked out for VD's and anything else that the Dr recommends. We will see if we can work through this situation that I caused. I never went out again without Dave until he said go out but if you ever do anything that stupid again we were done. I was lucky. I know for sure that my husband will not be a cuckold. Poor Darell had got mugged over a year later and of course the police never found out who. Then about 3 months later it happened again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I has a gorgeous gf years ago. She had a married friend who I had met a few times along with the husband. Sadly, her friend was killed ʻin a car accident. A couple months later the husband phoned my gf asking if he could come see her to talk. She asked me if should see him. I said sure. Talk with him. She said, I donʻt know if talking will help him

I said, well you decide. Maybe you can cheer him up. She and I lived about 35 min apart. This was before cell phoned. A couple weeks later I was out and decided to drop by her house. As I approached her front door, I could see into her front room via the corner of a window

She and the guy were sitting on the couch talking. I wasn't aware he would be there. I watched a moment

He was almost crying as they chatted. She hugged him and patted his back. Suddenly he kissed her. I never knew I had a voyeur streak till that moment. They began making out, I kept watching. The groping became intense and soon clothing was coming off. I had been in sports locker rooms since 5th grade. I'd been in the army with common showers. This guy had the longest and thickest cock I'd ever seen. Needless to say, she loved what he did to her with it. I watched till she led him back to her bedroom. Next night I phoned. She said she didn't sleep well and had called into work sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit. The guy’s a wimp ass…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ken is such a nice guy to help out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had strong feelings that my wife was cheating on me with an older man. He used to be a friend but not after I thought they were cheating. She finally confessed while we were having a discussion. I told her that I would call a lawyer and see what I thought was best for me to do. She said so you are thinking about yourself? No actually the children and I and who were you thinking about when you cheated on me with Darrell the black SOB homewreacking asshole. The discussion was over. I slept on the couch. I woke up and she was on the couch with me. I asked what was she doing please get away. She said I love you and I want to keep you and grow old with you. I said you made your choice and decided that you want bbc you wouldn't even enjoy me anymore after having the bbc. Actually Don said Darrell isn't as big as you. I said well was your marriage worth throwing away over the bbc? No please. She went to canceling. Then she said that she wanted me to go with her. I did but I walked out when the concelor was saying things trying to blame me. I stood up and looked her in the eyes and said I didn't ever cheat on my wife and walked out. My wife followed. She found a different concelor. We are still together 20 years later. The first time I see Darrell he tried to act like nothing happened. I told him it would be best for him to stay away from my family. He did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you should

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

It was hot all right, watching your "pussy" being stretched by a big cock sounds exciting but most of us cucks spent a lot of time worrying that she might leave us and our little vienna's for that big sausage and all of our time afraid she's out getting knocked up while we're at home playing with ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife is a cunt, a true cock whore who doesn’t deserve her husband. A fucking size queen who doesn’t realize she is nothing more to Ken than a hole to dump his jizz into. If her wuss hubby ever grew enough of a pair to throw her ass out she would learn right away how little Ken cares. Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

That really is a wimpy cuck.

Good thing he'll be out of the gene pool; too bad Ken's arrogance will be his functional legacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well... That explains why the Barbie dolls are always bow legged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. It's something I fantasise about, feeling a big cock inside me instead of my husband's 5 inches especially considering he can only fuck for a couple of minutes before he cums. I have to rely on my dildo to get anything like the pleasure of feeling my cunt being stretched by a lovely big thick cock!

Frustrated Ann

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

me i am very different i would set her on fire if she were my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I been have an affair with a guy who is younger and has the biggest cock I been with. It is wonderful to have him in me the feeling of been total full of his cock is the best. My husband has no clue that I been doing this for also 2 yrs now. There is nights my husband has fucked me after I been with my lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from this story.

Quote:

I asked her if she was kidding and she told me, “Ken owns that part of my pussy because only he can reach it.”

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife enjoys her lovers huge cock and sometimes they let me watch. Nothing better to see your wife cum 4or 5 times on his huge cock. I have to lick her out as this is what they both want. Last time she made me suck his cock. He made me let him cum in my mouth and all over my face, I have been told next time she wants him to fuck me and become her sissy husband. She has got me some bras,thongs,hold up stockings for the big event. I am to have a long blond wig and make up,can not wait for this to happen

DebbieXDebbieXabout 1 year ago

I'm 100% sure if my husband agreed to let me fuck other men and i came home asking him if he minded me getting pregnant by a lover, my arse would be out on the street before i could finish asking.

I wouldn't blame him.

What sort of a man, regardless the size of his dick wants his wife to have some other man's baby?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot when my wife and i were dating we both loved sex outdoors at night at the start we were nervous about being caught but eventually decided who cares which was a buzz for us. A few times we were watched and she was really turned on by it and she would get off me turn around and mount me reverse cowgirl so the watcher got to see her properly. Id tease her and say i hope he comes closer and takes his cock out and wanks which got her moaning and saying yes that would be hot. It happened a few times guys close and wanking and her opening her legs wider to show them all. One night i said you should put your hand out and wank them off to make them cum she said maybe. One night she did and i whispered to her i dare you to suck his cock and she pulled him over and took his cock straight into her mouth and had him cumming in no time. He left and we finished shortly after and talked. She admitted it really turned her on doing it and i agreed i enjoyed seeing her do it then we kissed and i could taste his semen it was the same taste after i kissed her when she had sucked my cock. I asked do you want to do it again she replied yes i do i said how about if a guy takes out a much bigger cock you get off mine and get on his and you suck me while he fucks you she said do you want me to are you sure i replied yes i want you to. Since then she has enjoyed some good cocks while sucking mine and we have both enjoyed it a lot. I would say im very much a cuckold now as i encourage her to enjoy larger cocks than mine even when she is out on her own at events or girls nights. I love hearing all the details as i taste her before sliding my cock into her and add my semen to her well satisfied bald pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

❤💛💚💙💜 (five star stuff!)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

In the middle of our fuck secession, Tracy dropped a bomb on me. She confessed that she had been “naughty” at the party. I asked her what she did and she made me promise that I wouldn’t get mad if she told me. I promised, and she told me the story.

“Naughty? What do mean?” I asked.

“First I want you to promise me that you will not get mad or do anything crazy”.

End quote.

In my book Tracy is a keeper. No ifs or buts.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am copy pasting an abridged version of this anon comment, which I really can relate to.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 2 years ago

Seen my wife with a few different men over the years we've been together; it started with a close friend of ours who'd been through a messy divorce.

We'd been out and ended up back at ours. Jeff was sitting with me drinking in our living room. My wife had gone upstairs to change; after 10 to 15 minutes she came back down in her nightie and dressing gown. I knew she felt sorry for Jeff and she'd always had a soft spot for him. The three of us ended up in bed with my wife in the middle...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

nothing wrong with a wife your wife and my wife enjoying a big cock. i want the best for my wife. life is better with a wife who is well fucked and satisfied

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

seriously nothing wrong with a wife enjoying a big cock every now and then

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ve been reading these stories for years, and this one is the absolute best! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was a very well written 5 star story. You captured what to many writers don't, she did not abuse her husband by with idiotic cuck cage, servant stuff. Obviously her husband had qualities these other men did not possess that made him a standard bearer in the reliability area. I thought you had the perfect couple for this so I was surprised when you raced to the finish of the story. Even so I believe you could pick it up again after the baby is born. It may even add more emotional high wire balancing for them both.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Any man who allows his wife to get pregnant by another man and is not totally disgusted with the whore is showing his father and his ancestors total disrespect. The husband in this story is a queer as a 3 dollar bill.

cibixcibix8 months ago

ah, what an exciting ride in this one. looking forward to more chapters, for sure :-)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

" I guess you are not mad at me after all."

I love that !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To make all the children "match," they'll just have to have all 3 or 5 or more kids from the same father unless the two guys resemble each other.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Opowieść o idiocie, trudno inaczej to opisac

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anonymous

This was a very well written 5 star story. You captured what to many writers don't, she did not abuse her husband by with idiotic cuck cage, servant stuff. Obviously her husband had qualities these other men did not possess that made him a standard bearer in the reliability area. I thought you had the perfect couple for this so I was surprised when you raced to the finish of the story. Even so I believe you could pick it up again after the baby is born. It may even add more emotional high wire balancing for them both. .....

The husband was a wimp and more submissive than his wife. He couldn't accept the GF being stretched but he drinks the cum from another man after his wife bring stretched? This husband is a loser and its the reason why women get away with infidelity. Its the husband fault he put his wife in the position to prepare for a cock bigger than his ... no wife would allow a man to touch her unless she was already exposed to the idea of cheating. So not only did he expose her she actually cheated on him the same of which the GF did. Yeah this guy is a wimp and your praises mean you are like minded.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

lololol,, a person should always have aFWB but getting pregnant is ridiculous!! tracy's epilogue statement is disrespectful to her cuck hubby,,but tracy stopped respecting him the first time she fucked ken,,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent......my wife and I have been VERY happily married for more years than either of us can bear to remind each other, but from sharing threesome evenings with my best mate, (who was also my best man at our wedding), we have had threesome evenings (and nights) on a regular basis with two good mates, (and now also good mates of my lovely wife!). The guys think they are the only ones sharing these wonderful sexy times with us, as there is no reason to think they will ever meet, and if it should happen, there's equally no reason that they would talk about such sexual shenanigans to each other.

I can't say that it is right for every couple to share their married life with other guys, but for my wife and myself it is a no-brainer. She is not 'on-heat', so to speak, endlessly, but lets me know when she is feeling fruity enough to suggest a threesome party, and who she would prefer it to be. There is not enough room to describe the wonderful evenings we have created for ourselves (and our 2 or 3 best mates), and if you knew my wife you would probably think that such evenings would be totally our of her comfort zone. I take it as a sign that she so wants to please my sexual urges, as well as getting plenty of satisfaction herself, that she joins in these threesomes with gusto, and I'm sure the guys leave our house, (either later that evening or next morning) fully satisfied themselves.

These dates have been part of our married life for quite a while now, and it is amazing how our sex life has increased, both in threesomes or just our own loving relationship.

Oh, and in case you think my wife is only doing it to please me, she certainly lets me know when she is ready for a repeat performance. She even loves to talk about our evenings the next day, which normally ends in some magnificent sex for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of my all time favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The only time my wife took an oversize cock into her since we've been married (she'd had a lot of them before that), was once when we were at a nude beach with friends and a man walked by with a really (like 30cm) long limp cock swinging between his thighs. All the women in our group just marvelled at this phenomenon, and asked him to come over. They asked if it was real, the answer was yes. They asked if it got longer when hard, the answer was no, it just got thicker. My wife couldn't stand it any longer and asked if she could have it inside her just to see what it felt like. He agreed.

One of the other women stroked him to get him hard, then my wife bent over and he took her from behind. We all watched it go in with 10cm still out. And the lips around her hole were stretched wide to accept his thickness. By gently easing back and forth a few times, she was able to take in all but the last 3 or 4 cm. By then they still hadn't really started fucking, so far it was just a plumbing exercise. She asked if it would be OK for her to actually fuck so she could see what it felt like, We all said, go ahead. So they pumped in & out for a few minutes until they both came. It was limp when he pulled it out, and it seemed like forever before the entire length was out. This was a one-off experience for her, but not for him. He told us that everywhere he goes women want him inside of them. Anyway, my wife didn't particularly favor the huge dick over others she's had, said it stretched her too much but that she did like the feeling of fullness, saying it felt about the same as when a cock is inside her ass.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts10 days ago

Interesting to read so many stories about married women openly admitting that they love being fucked by a large cock. I too liked the story and wish my wife was open to "wife sharing" meets. We used to enjoy a regular stud with a 9" cock but he moved oversea's and my wife's comment was "you've had your fun and I am not doing this anymore" because it was my wish to be involved in a threesome" however if you could hear her reaction to him pounding her and the overall enthusiasm to please us both in our sessions. The thought of us not hosting him and the excitement of the things we used to get up to has left me wanting more and now being a regular reader of Literotica! To make matters worse, a few years ago she burned all the evidence as I had many hours of video's that I liked to watch. It's such a pity when you lose a good part of your experience's just when you need it most in old age.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

She needed to stick to her big dildo......When she wanted a different man, then it's time to let her go. Divorce and she can find her different man.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
1037 Followers
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...