All Comments on 'Wife's First Big One'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
G R E A T!

More, tell us more, I want to see him fuck Kens wife now.

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 9 years ago
So good

I loved every minute of it. Is there more? I loved hearing how he filled her in more than one way. Every lady should try a Ken!

suckermansuckermanover 9 years ago
WOW

you sure do know how to write a sexy story but I always have to smile when the husbands and some of the commenters say that 6" is a small cock. Mine is a thin not quite 4".I have never made my wife cum except by licking. Thats a small one

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
This does happen in life.

I am one of the lucky husbands that has the pleasure of knowing and reaping the rewards of my wife fucking other men. My wife Niki has always had a very high sex drive and myself the same. We go out for a night and she will end up being hit on while I am at the bar getting a drink when I see that she has found a playmate I then move on to another bar but she goes on her date with her new friend. We keep in touch by cell phone through the night and when she is ready she gets a cab home where I am usually waiting in bed. She will come upstairs to me and slowly remove her clothes down to her panties Then she will sit on the bed with her knees drawn up and legs open so that I can see her soaking wet pantie crotch. I pull the panties to one side and open her cunt lips with my fingers and love to see her lovers cum seep from her stretched pussy. This is when she guides my head down to her pussy and I lick and suck her clean and make her cum in my mouth. I remove the panties and push my cock into her swollen cunt and thrust until I add my cum to her juices and his sperm. She always goes for men with huge cocks because she loves the feel of them right up into her cervix pumping sperm and trying to breed her. I insist that she doesn't shower and that she does the housework the next day naked and still smelling of sex from the night before then we have sex anytime in the day until she will then shower before bed then we settle down as a normal married couple until the next time she finds a big cock to fill her married pussy with sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Our bull stud Danny

Me and my wife Tracey are both 25 have been cuckolding for 3 months with a 48 year old guy called Danny who lives near us. His wife went off sex after their 5th child and we met him through a local contact line. He comes round to ours about 4 times a week, sometimes more, and loves me wanking my slim 4.5" cut cock while he treats Tracey to the most incredible shagging with his thick uncut 9.5". Tracey said he makes her orgasm so often she almost passes out. He loves me sucking his cock and licking his spunk out of Tracey's pussy, and then about a month ago, when she was having her period he made me let him fuck me. It hurt like hell the first couple of times but now I love it when it is 'that time of month' and its my turn to get shagged. I can understand why Tracey gets so excited when he shoots his load in her as i can also feel his cock throbbing and spunking inside me. He gets Tracey to lick his spunk out of my hole. We all get on really well and love our sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Her biggest night

Sounds like the night my wife agreed to take on our big friend Derek, I was 6 inches and not very thick so watching her suck Dereks 11 inch cock made me so horny, but the best part of the evening came when it was my turn after she had taken Derek, she was so loose and sloppy I cum quickly.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Please write more, she should start fucking ken in front of him and maybe limit his orgasms or lock up his cock lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice, Tasteful, Breeding Story!

This was a nice story, where he set her up to eventually stray, she did, and he became incredibly turned on by it. The sexual heat that she generated was just incredible! It was nice that it ended with her desire to be bred by the big cock and her belly is swelling. This is the natural order in the animal kingdom; the female instinctively choses to be inseminated by the more powerful male.

I have an average size cock, have an average income, and am average looks. My wife loves my companionship and we are deeply in love. However, when it comes to insemination that is another matter. She is very attractive, so, she can attract about anyone she wants.

About a year ago she began having breeding sessions with several wealthy, powerful, and well endowed men and we stopped having sex during her breeding. She was doing it for the well being of her offspring; that I will be raising. She has just given birth to a beautiful baby girl. Also, she is looking forward to future breeding sessions.

I am totally on board with this arrangement, and it certainly spices up our sex life. Having sex with your wife is one thing. However, we should really let our wives chose who actually breeds them!

This story actually reflects the nature of our species. We should "just get over it" and let our wives be bred by the strongest of the species!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Cathy got a taste of a 9 inch cock

We would have pillow talk she told me JR wanted to fuck her I said try him and she did . She said he was 9"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nothing like a big cock

I always thought My cock was big at 7& 3/4" and found out later how much my wife loved to be filled even more and stretched out by one of her lovers giant cocks (10"). She too would show me with pride just how much Dan (his name) had left her cunt gaping wide and open and I marvelled at how erotic and sexy it looked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wife enjoys a big one

its always a turn on to think of your wife with other guys, guys that are not married have no idea. I have done this sort of thing letting her fuck other guys. started with 1 young guy for a year or so then it blossomed to an eventual 32. we are as happy as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
licking

i don;t have 10 inches but my 8 leaves plenty of cum in my wife's pussy for me to eat along with her cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big cock breeding

This is a pretty accurate account of the uncontrollable excitement a woman like Tracy can generate. My old landlady had been a multi-adulteress, definitely *not* with her husband's consent!

She introduced me to the idea of "big cock", as well as the thrill of submissively worshiping her big bum with my tongue. It was only later that the notion started to grow on me of her finally finding one that big that she wanted to be put to stud by it, or maybe it would want to "babby her up" itself

On reflection it only seems natural - if I was breeding lurchers, obviously I would select the desired characteristics, so why not a tool like a wrestlers arm? lol

I'd love to hear about what happens next, as Tracy's womb starts to swell with "not yours"

klippertklippertabout 10 years ago
Liked it...

Although...my fetish for woman sucking big cocks was lost. when he began watching her sucking and fucking....no description of the big cock and balls.. her mouth wrapped round it...been nice if for the tape..she took a hot facial...then said to the camera...next time he's fucking my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife

That was so hot! I'd love for Ken to come by our house once a week. There he takes my wife up to our bed and fucks her with that big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love cum

I love sucking cum from my wifes pussy and my wife wants me to take a guys cum from his cock I cant wait to suck a guy off while my wife watches me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She does like the big ones

my wife and I have a lot of fun in bed,,, both like to talk dirty and tell each other what we like, she really kicked things off several years ago when I told her I would like to see her with a really well hung guy and then ask her what the biggest dick was she had ever had, she said her ex BF had on that was big enough that he should have been a porn star, 11" ( she measured) and almost 5'" around, she is only 5'1" and did not weigh over 105 lbs max. -- when she would start talking about that monster, how it filled her, stretched her and how he could fuck her from the rear or any position and have more in her than anyone she had been with before or since,, she would get so wet, leaking like crazy and cum so hard she has on more than one occasion almost passed out,,, I know she would and I as well, luv to have her do this again, but he BF is on the other coast and we do not know anyone on the east coast that we would feel comfortable with ( but if we found someone hung like that, I'm sure we could be ha). we live just outside Atl. so if anyone knows of or is hung like this, please response here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Wish!!

I am 64yr.old and wish a huge hung man had sired my son's. I would like them to all be hung like he(their father)is! Knowing he gave all our sons large cocks would make me very happy that other men might assume I had a big cock and fathered them?

The story made not only me but my wife very sexually aroused too

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Girl Friend Anna

My first girl friend was in Germany and her name was Anna. she was bright, about 5 feet six,120 pounds with 32C Cup, thin waist and about 35 butt girth and very firm thighs meeting firm calves. her hair was dark brown brown eyes, very smooth skin and when we kissed I could feel her tongue half way down my throat.When I first started dating her, I was very shy at age23 but always made double dates which kept things lively and when i was a loss of words my friend spoke for me. I never bagged my girl friend as i was so shy and never pushed her although there was so many times she was very hot but never grabbed me or did I ever grab her.She was also a very strong catholic girl and Iafraid to push my actions on her for fear of loosing her.

I must jump forward about 6 months. i had stopped seeing Anna and had no idea what she was doing or where she was until I ran into her on a late night at the Munich Hofra House. she was cuddled up in a booth with my friend kissing him as she use to kiss me with her tongue deep into his throat but one difference.Her hand was in his crotch sliding it back and forth on his massive wand. it was in his pants and bulging as she slid her hand back and forth on the outside of his tight slacks.His hand was placed up her black tight skirt and inside the elastic of her black silk panties rubbing her clit with one hand and moving his other around in circles on her smooth backside. She looks so aroused and before she could see me I ducked out of sight.

After a while I followed them to a streetcar stop where my friend had her in his arms kissing her with his hand up her skirt had slid her black panties down past her knees and she had opened his crotch pulling now on his fleshy big meat and soon drops to her knees placing his wand into her mouth sucking deep and bobbin head at such a high speed he shoots his load deep into her throat and over her lips and face.it takes no time for hr to suck him hard again and finds herself on the subway waitingbench with her legsspread and he is penetrating her very tight pussy so deep and itsis so tightthat shescreams andbarks in both pain and pleasure with deep breaths and howling as a dog in heat pushingagainst his thrustsandtaskinghis bighard meat deep into her pussy cavity. His fingerssquezes her backside andsends Anna deep into passion as his lips meets herexposed breat and he bites her pink nipples and as his finger penetrates herbackside hole she howlsandjumps with orgasm and sends out the loudest scream and yells OWE YES YES OWEEEEEE YES NEIL OWE YES NEIL PLEASE OWER BITER BITER BITER I NGERMAN ACCENT Neil has fucked herbrains outand he now rolls her over to do her doggy style with herskirt over herwaist andher nice ass iwalwaysdreamedoftouching is about to be fucked in front of my eyes. Asshefeels his thick massive cock leanagainst her tight ass hole she criesowe no no bnot there owe no NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO OWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OWER GODDDDDDDDDDDDD HE SHOVES ITSO DEEP SHE IS IN TEARSTHAT now turn into pleasureasshe feels his massive meat moving within her rectumand shooting hot cream withjin and as he pulls out continues toshoot over herfleshy ass . Thanks baby You have no idea howg reat your tightass and cunt feel wow you have not done this much ave you? Anna is now in tears and sobs as she feels lieacheap whore .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cum slut

loved the story and love when my wife fucks other men and lets me lick her cunt after I also like sucking their cocks and would like to try 5 or 6 at once

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Arousing to say the least

With a beautiful wife and a 4" cock that rarely satisfied her, we have three sons by her different lovers. At least being with her when she conceived was special. Never jumped in to clean anyone up. This story brought back memories.

MalbionMalbionalmost 11 years ago
This actually happens!

Hi. I can tell you as a genuine 9,5" cocked stud really does happen. I and my wife are still great friends with the other wife (and her husband). The son (my son) is also well hung and although he doesn't know I am his father is already servicing 3 girls on a regular basis and This makes us all feel proud of 'our' son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
enjoyed

my wife has had sex with a friend every week for about ten years, the best part was when she came home to me we would have sex as she told me the details, by the time we would have sex her insides would still be swelled making her very tight. sex was fantastic.

pamcdpamcdover 11 years ago
Very HOT!

I loved the story alot. I do think most husbands think about seeing their wife taking a big cock, but not about the circumstances after.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 11 years ago
Not Fair.

I liked the story. Its well written & very good about details. I just think He should get a little of Kens wife. She might appreciate a nice tongue now & then. As it appears Ken only likes to fuck, & Hubby likes to lick it then stickit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
knickerlover

great story love slut wives

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 12 years ago
Many guys just love the thought of wifey taking a big one.

Enjoyed the story very much. Us small blessed guys often have this fantasy but our wives won't play ball and give it a try. I think in the same circumstances (the wife being pregnant to a big stud) I might accept the situation if I knew it would be a boy. At least then I would be bringing up a son would would not go through the self doubt of his ability to sexually please his future wife. As it happens we had daughters and I was very pleased about that. I hope they get to marry big dicked guys who help mix the genes up for future generations. You have to have a small dick to appreciate the penis envy issues. Although I have enjoyed a full sex life with the wife and yes it includes a mfm with a big cocked stud. My wife enjoyed the foreplay and us both being involved but was not that taken by his size (9") and eventually we returned to our one on one sex. Much to my disgust.

shang40shang40almost 12 years ago
sexy

The adventure of Tracy has brought new joy to her husband ... getting the white honey from the bottle of Cunt .... its good to have cum sause in a while ... enriches the love between couple

carvalho45carvalho45over 12 years ago
good story

Good boy 4 eating her fresh fukd pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

wish it was i eating all that cum from her

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sounds like my wife...

I let her fuck this guy with a red bull can thick cock that bent to one side. Not the prettiest cock in the world but fairly long (maybe 8" or a little more) but real thick. She had to open her mouth real wide just to get his head and maybe a bit more in her mouth.

She grunted and groaned every time her went deep. To my surprise she let him bareback her too. Later she tried to say she didn't notice he'd pulled off the condom he had worn at first, but I pointed out he had stuck his cock in her mouth in between bouts of fucking her. She sheepishly admitted she just liked the raw feel of him stretching out her pussy.

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifealmost 13 years ago
Tracy is a Hot Wife!

Hey, OH loved the story about Tracy's first big cock! Like a any hot wife, she loved it, and let you know all about! She's a real keeper! Love your wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story, except the creampieing, yuck!

a very naughty girl...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TRUE STORYBIGGEST COCK

MARRIED FOR TEN YEARS, WIFE TOLD BE ABOUT HER BIGGEST COCK. HAD TO GET HER VERY DRUNK AND HORNY TO GET THE TRUTH OUT OF HER. WAY OVER 10 INCHES AND MADE HER BLEED THE LAST INCH. SHE TRIED TO SUCK HIS COCK, BUT COULD ONLY GET THE HEAD IN HER MOUTH. SHE COULD ONLY GET IT ALL IN IF SHE RODE HIM. NEVER WOULD TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES SHE RIPPED HER INSIDES. MAKES ME CUM EVERY TIME SHE TELLS ME WHAT SHE DID WITH THAT BIG HEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

I got very wet reading this story, I had a screaming orgasm dreaming about the huge cock as Tracy described it.

My cunt is dripping.

Joan @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Creampies baked

I am a lover of cream pies but if they are fresh. I have seen my wife making creampies with two of my friends , my younger brother and her two B.I.L.s and I have also seen her cunt (Choot) in Indian overflowing with cream after her fucks . in one instance she was fucked by three different persons in the course of one one night at a partcular family fest and her cunt was oozing till morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sounds like something my hubby would ask

wow! this is like something that my husband has been asking me..and that sure sounds like what i would say to him after too!! loved it, in fact i love all your stories! please keep it up!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...