Wife's Little Secret

Story Info
Bikers take advantage of another man's woman at concert.
9.1k words
4.16
340.7k
148
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
801 Followers

This happened to me several years ago but the memory is still very strong. I sometimes allow myself to drift back to that moment and a smile will linger as I wonder about that night. To all you young women out there, there is a lesson here!

* * *

My boyfriend Garry was a biker that I had met at a party a few years earlier. When I first met him, I thought he was gorgeous, my ideal man; he had managed to smooth talk himself into my pants in just a matter of hours. Of course at the time he didn't know that the main reason I had allowed this to happen was really only because I'd just split up from "the love of my life" of three years that very week. I was determined that if I went to this party (a wedding reception to be accurate) I would find someone to screw me, thus help me get over my former relationship permanently. Well, it worked!

Garry was a brilliant lover, he took me to new heights of pleasure from the moment we first did "it". You see, I came with Garry, often. Oooh...he was good! Garry's only drawback was that he was very possessive of me; if I even talked to a guy or one chatted to me he would get very jealous. This of course made it almost impossible to flirt (which I really liked to do, and kinda did it well!) without him spitting the dummy out. Garry could get downright nasty about it, believe me.

Still, sometimes it would be fun to chat up some hunky biker at a party, you know, lead him on a bit (if he didn't know I was with Garry). I would sneak a glance at Garry every now and then and watch him as he attempted to calm his jealous temper. I was such a cock-teaser!

Occasionally it would be too much for Garry (especially if I went a bit too far, like sat on someone's knee), and he would make a big scene and drag me out of the party in front of everyone really pissed-off. Sometimes if this happened we would leave, and when we got back to his place we would have some pretty rough sex as he ranted and raved on about me being a cock-teasing little bitch! He thought I was just asking for trouble. "You'll pick the wrong bloke one day when I'm not around and he won't take 'no' for an answer," he would growl. Yeah, right!

I was a petite brunette of five foot three, in my early twenties and I thought I was pretty special. Yep, I had my big hunky man Garry to look after me. I knew half his "bro's" wanted to get a piece of my ass. Hell, if I was given a bit of a free reign, who knows? Instead of just the occasional grope of my ass and titties (that I sometimes ignored) when I squeezed past them at a crowded party, I might have even let a few of them try me out for real! More than willingly!

Anyway, there was this three day Rock Concert that was held an hour or so out of the city. It had been run by a fairly infamous motorcycle club for a number of years. I had been to it only once, which was before I had met Garry, and I wanted to go to it again. Most of my girlfriends were going so why shouldn't I too?

Well my Garry said I wasn't allowed, too much trouble, I'd spoil his time because he would have to spend every (waking...lol) moment keeping me safe from all those lecherous bikers. He reckoned that all women were considered fair game at places like that! What a selfish prick, hey?

Hmm, well I showed him he couldn't tell me what to do! Didn't I!

* * *

I'd been there for some hours mixing with the crowd of a few thousand trying to avoid Garry for as long as possible. My girlfriends who were mostly single had encouraged me to have some fun. And I was! I'd even made friends with a nice fellow from Tasmania (whom I was getting pretty hot about!). A few more drinks in me and come nightfall my inhibitions may have weakened even further and he might have had me going for it with him! (Didn't think I should always be a cock-teaser)

As the day wore on I started to get a bit careless and was not looking out for Garry as well as I should have. I was sitting on a chair, well my Tassie friend was sitting on a chair, and I was sitting on his knee with my arm around his neck. I didn't even see him coming, just felt myself getting dragged to my feet by the scruff of my neck. Of course it was Garry; he had spotted me, the bastard, before I had a chance to really enjoy myself! Wasn't he pissed off, and what a carry on! I thought he was going to kill me, he was that mad! He had seen one of my girlfriends earlier on and she had "fessed up" that I was at the concert, bitch!

Garry wouldn't let me out of his sight then, so there was little chance I was going to have any fun with Mr Tassie now! At least he let me get a bit drunk as the day turned to night. And while under his watchful eye, I still tried to have some fun and danced around to the loud music that was thumping out from the stage. Unfortunately, I slipped over in a puddle that had just been made by a water-truck used to keep the dust down and had gotten my jeans saturated. This probably made me look a lot worse for wear than I really was.

I still hadn't dried out when Garry decided we were going to crash-out in the big tent. It was now in the early hours of the morning, the concert was still raging and I would have liked to stay up partying some more but Garry was insistent. I had spoilt his fun and I would do as I was told!

When we entered the old army-tent, even though it was very dark, I could just make out the shapes of numerous bodies already asleep. There was at least one couple screwing in the corner, although I wasn't sure who they were, I could just see the white backside of a man going up and down between some girls open thighs. Has she got no shame, I thought pompously!

Garry found a spot about two-thirds of the way in and spread out a couple of sleeping-bags for us to lie on. Of course I had to take off my tight jeans seeing they were still very wet from the puddle I had fallen in and it was cold and uncomfortable with them on.

I was fairly certain Garry was going to want to screw me, even though he was still mad with me, but surprisingly he left me alone and I soon fell asleep without any trouble. Well, for awhile that is.

Yep, I wasn't too sure how long I had been asleep, but he was at it, he just couldn't help himself! I could feel his hand moving on my firm buttocks, admittedly it was a nice warm sensation so I didn't try to resist, and I merely continued to feign sleep.

Very slowly he started to run his hand up and down my butt and bare thigh as I lay on my stomach. It was a nice feeling but I was still angry with him as I knew he was with me. Men! What is it with them that they think they can have sex with you still when you're fighting with each other? If I just continued to ignore him by pretending to be asleep, I thought that maybe he would stop. Well, of course that didn't seem to stop him; he was now rubbing my pussy through my knickers (only "bad" girls wore g-strings back then). It did start to feel pretty good though, I must say.

He ran his hand down to the back of my knees and, very gently, pushed my legs apart a few inches. He worked his hand back up my inner thighs to my moist panties and continued to rub me through the thin material. I was starting to get hot and almost sub-consciously, I parted my legs a little bit further. This allowed him to slip a finger under my panties and work them to one side. He then touched my bare flesh and rubbed a finger along my juicy lips several times. Gradually he parted my labia open and began to insert a finger in past my tight opening.

Of course my youthful entrance was tight at first, and he worked first one then two fingers into my hungry little pussy. He slid them in deep and soon I began to gyrate with my hips slightly. This must have been the response he was waiting for because he gently withdrew his hand from inside my panties and grabbed my hip, slowly rolling me onto my side so my back was towards him.

Still, not a word was spoken, I knew what he wanted. With some minor assistance from me he slid my knickers down far enough for me to remove a leg from them. There was something very exciting about all this for me, as the tent was full of sleeping hunky men by now, their silhouettes' barely discernable in the darkness.

I was aware of him moving about a bit and I guessed he was most likely unbuckling his jeans and sliding them down. Soon his hands were back on my butt, only this time he moved a hand around to my front and rubbed my slit apart so he could play with my engorged clitoris. I could feel his hot cock touching my bottom and I poked my ass back towards him provocatively.

He moved the hand that was playing with my love-button down to raise my leg a little before moving it back to my pussy and fingered my flaps open. I could feel his almost urgent manoeuvring as he got himself into a better position. Now I could feel it...yes...he started to rub his engorged knob up and down the entrance to my narrow love-tunnel.

I knew that I was well and truly lubed-up, and he ever so slowly began to insert his hard penis. I knew I had quite a tight little cunt even when fully aroused as I was at that moment and he was still having a degree of difficulty getting his big knob in past my entrance. I found myself pushing back eagerly and I raised my leg even higher to try and help him ease his cock in. Aah...yess...bit by bit he worked his thick pole in, and I gave out a low gasp when my vaginal passage was finally filled with his hot meat.

Even though there was a band still playing and the music was loud, I could hear the steady breathing of the person sleeping in front of me. He was fairly close and I could have easily touched him, so as Garry began to slide his very hard cock in and out of my slippery hole I was careful not to bump into the man in front. Didn't want an audience, did I? Well not intentionally anyway.

Garry reached under my top and fondled my breasts one at a time, tweaking my sensitive nipples and rolling them between his fingers. I wanted him to suck on them but of course he was unable to while fucking me from behind. A wicked thought crossed my mind, what if the fellow in front of me awoke; maybe he would like to play with me too. The thought was excruciatingly erotic to me and I fantasised about being "sandwiched" between these two men. Was it at all possible? Oh I felt like such a slut when I was being fucked, I think I would have let "Billy Butterfly" have me if he dared.

Just the fact that I was having sex in a tent full of mostly males was a big turn-on in itself for me, as I had never done anything so wicked before in my short life! Garry had only pumped his cock in me a few times before I felt an orgasm building up swiftly. I was not sure why but his cock did feel thicker than normal, maybe because he hadn't gone down on me first and fingered me for awhile like he usually would. Yes that was probably it, I had thought, of course.

When my orgasm began I couldn't help but let out a series of groans and moans. My toes curled up into tight balls and I shuddered and rolled my head back and gripped the sleeping-bag for support and Garry began to thrust away even faster. Oh, it was beautiful, short but beautiful and I was sure I would come again before he finished such was my excitement.

My orgasm had barely subsided when Garry's strokes became more urgent and I guessed he was probably close to coming, too. I must admit, this surprised me as Garry usually had great staying power when he had been drinking! He had the opposite to "brewers droop" and sometimes he would pound away at me for so long that my poor little pussy was tender for a couple of days!

His technique was slightly different, probably because he was trying to be a bit sneaky, but one thing I was almost certain of; Garry was not far off coming. He gripped my hips with both of his hands so he was able to thrust in harder and harder. I was having trouble not bumping into the sleeping man in front of me, and to be honest, at that moment I didn't even care! I almost wished that he was listening or even reach out and touch me while Garry fucked me.

Suddenly a thought crossed my mind, if I stopped him now I could get him to finish both of us off in the good ol' missionary-position! Nothing beats having my legs drawn right back so he can get even better penetration and grind away at my clit at the same time!

But no sooner had I thought about it than he ground himself in roughly and grunted deeply into my ear. I knew it was too late, he was coming! He ejaculated with enough force that I actually felt his hot seed squirt against my cervix! His hands gripped my buttocks firmly and he ground in like there was no tomorrow!

I could hear him panting from the exertion; he lay there with his cock still firmly embedded in my mostly satisfied pussy. Admittedly I was so close to coming a second time, which probably had more to do with my extreme state of arousal from just fucking in a tent full of sleeping bikers. I know that for some perverse reason I had hoped we were discovered, just like the couple that I had seen fucking when we first came into the tent. Yes, I wanted to feel like a "dirty girl" just this once. We still hadn't even spoken to each other, and this in itself contributed to my heightened sexuality during our wild screw, no matter how quick it was!

I didn't want to loose the moment and I quickly reached down to my engorged clit. Oooh...it felt sooo damn gooood...with only a few rubs I was able to finish off my second orgasm, my pulsing vaginal muscles squeezed Garry's still twitching cock firmly milking out any of his remaining sperm.

I lowered my leg and Garry slowly withdrew his long, thick love-muscle. He still didn't speak to me and he backed away. I was drifting off in post-coital slumber and was only barely aware of him getting up and pulling his jeans back on. There was a break in the music and all was fairly quiet for some minutes. I thought I heard him kick a glass over as he moved out of the tent and I could hear someone snoring. If the music had stopped much earlier I was sure we would have had an audience with all our grunting and flesh slapping!

Some of his big load of come was starting to run down my leg, so I removed my panties completely and used them to mop up the big mess that was oozing out of my ravaged cunt.

I was just starting to drift back off to sleep when someone lit a cigarette-lighter briefly. I opened my eyes at the same time and noticed how close I was to the man sleeping in front of me. Then I gasped at the realisation of who it was! I could have died of fright on the spot! In that brief moment of illumination I had easily recognised who it was, I didn't want to believe it but there was no doubt...it was my man...it was Garry!

My heart was racing. Oh my God, what have I just done? I didn't want to believe it but it was true! I still had my hand on my recently fucked pussy and felt both angry and a bit scared. What was I going to do? Was I going to tell Garry that I just let someone fuck me as he lay sleeping beside me? Would Garry believe me if I told him that I thought it was him?

My mind was doing back-flips trying to figure out what had just happened. It was pretty obvious that at some time not long after I had gone to sleep Garry had gotten up, probably to have a leak or something, then come back in and had swapped sides for some reason, maybe because someone had already taken his original position?

I decided to keep it a secret as I knew Garry would have blown his top, big time! I had only to think back a couple of years earlier when we had not long been going out together; a "bro" of his had conned on to me at a party that I shouldn't have been at because Garry was away working for a few weeks. Well his "bro" had gotten me pretty drunk and taken me back home on his bike. We were alone and I thought he was cute, who would ever know? Hmm...well he had tried to fuck me. I mean, he really tried, and in my drunken state I had let him. But he couldn't get it up, he had a limp dick, or certainly one that was not hard enough to penetrate my tight little hole and it was a non-event. He tried and tried but it just was not hard enough to go in. Maybe if I had been willing to suck his cock (which I wasn't) it may have happened? So apart from some really excellent cunnilingus that he gave me before he left, we both missed out and he left all dejected! Well I don't know how, but Garry found out about what had happened and he gave the "bro" one hell of a hiding to remember! I had got off almost scot-free luckily.

Still shaking from my sudden discovery, I slipped on my jeans and snuck outside past a few drunken bikers and headed for the portable restrooms that were only a hundred yards away or so. I then cleaned myself up and rinsed off my come-soaked knickers and re-dressed. I still couldn't believe what had just happened to me and I was almost too scared to return to the tent again.

I worked up my courage and started to head back. When I was about halfway to the Garry's camp and tent, guess who I should bump into? Mr Tassie! Yes, the hunky guy I had met earlier when I had first arrived at the concert. Well of course he wanted to talk to me, said he really liked me and was disappointed I had left him in the lurch when my boyfriend had found me as he thought we were getting along great. Hmmm, we were too and I thought to myself that had Garry not intervened I would probably have had Mr Tassie's come oozing out of me by now! No, of course I wouldn't have. I just would have continued to tease him, which was what I really liked to with men.

Of course I was still upset by what had just happened to me, after all, it really was rape! And to make matters worse, the culprit's identity was a complete mystery to me!

I could tell Michael (Mr Tassie) sensed that something was wrong. As we sat down to talk, he dropped another bomb-shell on me by telling me that he had been looking for me earlier on and had snuck into the big tent sometime after he had seen Garry take me in there. My heart skipped a beat at his admission. So it was you, you bastard! I thought to myself angrily.

Now Michael stood about five foot ten, had long dark hair in a ponytail and was clean shaven; I thought he was very good looking, but at that moment I could have scratched his eyes out! He noticed my sudden agitation and asked me to listen to him. He told me he had heard me having sex in the middle of the tent...even over the loud music, as he was standing just inside the tent door. In the dim light he had seen the biker he at first thought was Garry get up and leave via the opposite doorway. It was Michael who had flicked on the cigarette-lighter to see if it was me who had just been fucked. That's when he realised what had happened as he recognised Garry still asleep next to me.

I was speechless for a moment, and then I blurted out, "Are you going to tell Garry?" I was on the point of tears.

The music was still quite loud where we were and Michael suggested we go down to the bottom of the hill where it was a bit quieter and easier to talk. Naively I thought it was a fair idea and I hoped that if we talked a bit more he could assure me that he would keep my secret.

Michael led me down the hill past a lot of little camps. Some people were still up partying. It was fairly easy to see as it was only a couple of nights past a full moon. We came upon a big old car parked in a private area and started talking again. Michael was very sympathetic about my predicament and promised not to say a word to anyone... but only if I gave him a kiss, nothing else!

"Mmmm," I thought that it sounded pretty fair, "Just a kiss?"

"Just a kiss...but a good one, a proper kiss," he clarified.

I dropped my head down with slight embarrassment when he took me in his arms; it all seemed so formal at first. But he wasted no time and gently he lifted my chin so I was looking him in the eye. Our lips met softly; his kiss was long and very passionate; I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth and our tongues entwined sensuously. His arms were around me rubbing my back and shoulders. It all felt very nice I thought as we kissed.

coops181
coops181
801 Followers