Wife's Meeting At The Office

Story Info
I had a perfect view of my wife in front of her closet.
5.2k words
3.9
161.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdmd2626
jdmd2626
119 Followers

Again, if you are not into a wife having an open marriage and sharing things with her husband, do not read any further. For those that are ok with this....enjoy!

As I stood in the shower, I had a perfect view of my wife standing in front of her closet wrapped in her robe. One of the highlights of my morning is being able to watch this beautiful woman prepare for her day, watching her cloth her incredible body in elegant lingerie and very sharp outfits. I watched as she removed her robe laying it on the bed giving me a view of her breast with very erect nipples, her lovely hips, trimmed pussy and the longest legs a woman of 5-5 could own.

She reached up and pulled down a small container that she keeps her pantyhose in. I thought next would be her standing and pulling up her hose but instead she sat on the side of the bed. Reaching into the box she pulled out a black stocking, then the match. She raised her left leg and slowly and tightly pulled the stocking up over her knee till it reached her mid thigh. She did the same with her right leg and I noticed that my cock was getting extremely hard. She stood up and pulled her stockings up until the top fit snuggly around the top of her thigh, right below her pussy. I couldn't believe my wife was wearing thigh highs to work. I've never once in all our years knew her to wear stockings other than on special occasions, outside of work.

As she placed the box back in her closet I realized I was stroking myself, my cock totally engorged and throbbing. I then watched her reach in another container. She rifled through the container until she pulled out a white lace thong. I bought this thong for her and she had only wore it once that I know of. It's a very expensive, very elegant piece of lingerie with a black bow on the front, and crotchless. The one time she wore this thong I was blown away at the sight of my cock going in and out of her, the thong open, framing her swollen lips and dripping pussy. She pulled the thong up her long legs and pulled it tight. I watched as she traced a finger up her slit and smiled. She then reached over to her cosmetic table, took her bottle of Happy perfume and sprayed her neck, chest and then opened the top of her thong and sprayed her pussy!

At this point I was ready to burst from excitement, my cock was so swollen, my hand wrapped around it and my knees shaking. I quickly finished my shower and when I got out, dried and put my robe on, I walked into our bedroom to see my wife in a mid thigh, black tight skirt and a white lace & mesh bra that allows when her nipples are hard, to poke out of the mesh. I walked up behind her and placed my right hand on her hip and moved my left up to cup her breast as she leaned back on me. My lips caught the side of her neck, kissing her as my fingers pinched her nipple, making it very hard. I told her how wonderful she smelled and she thanked me, turning and kissing my lips very softly. I went to move my hand down her skirt and onto her stocking and as I started moving up her thigh, she caught my hand and told me to wait until she got home from work tonight. I smiled, gave her a light kiss and went back in the bathroom to shave and get ready for my work.

As I stood at the sink, I asked her what the day had in store for her, knowing full well she was going to have a much better day than I. She said business as usual but that she had a 3:00 meeting. I asked with whom and she calmly said I.T. and someone from finance, just another meeting to add work to my already hectic load. As I finished up in the bathroom, I walked out into the bedroom to see my wife in a very sheer, white top that zippered up the front of the blouse. I said quite a revealing top my love and she just smiled and put a light sweater on and said it's not now is it!!!

I watched her pick out a few pair of shoes until she finally decided on black boots that come to right below her knee and about a 3 inch heel. She stood in front of the mirror checking herself out as I did the same. Here was my wife of 20 years, 45 years old with 4 kids, looking like a 30 year old model posing for a business attire fashion magazine. What turns me on most is knowing that the men in her office must so look forward to seeing my wife each day. She is drop dead gorgeous and as only a few know, a very highly sexual, sensual woman.

When she was ready to walk out the door to leave, I again gave her a nice kiss and caressed her lower back, holding her tight against me, knowing she could feel my throbbing cock. She put her hands on my chest and said just wait till later big boy! I watched her walk out the door and to her car and as she got in, I thought I got a glimpse of the top of her stocking. My thoughts were running wild. Just what was my wife up to today?

My wife Margaret, as I said, is 45 and the mother of 4 beautiful children. Through the years, she has always kept her body in shape. She has mid length reddish/blonde hair, a beautiful pale complexion with brown/golden eyes. She has a smile that sets anyone at ease. Margaret's breasts are a very plump and firm 36C capped with large nipples that are very hard most of the time. Even with a padded bra you can see her nipples poking through her tops. And when she wears a shelf bra, or a shear bra, her nipples are mesmerizing. One cannot help but to look. She has become accustomed to this and when the right person is looking, Margaret gets extremely wet. Her stomach is almost flat and she has the sexiest hips that I love holding when I'm making love to her from behind. Margaret has just a wisp of soft red hair above her clit, the rest she keeps shaved and has for as long as I've known her. Her clit, when hard protrudes from the top of her slit. Her ass is small and tight and the legs that follow are very long and shapely. She is a stunning woman.

Margaret and I have shared threesomes (other men) and have gone to swing clubs. I enjoy watching her with others and I love watching her with another man or men. The sexual passion that she shows is one of the most sensual sights I've ever witnessed. She knows how to take a climax into a higher level and how to make the orgasm last until she is basically limp. There have been a few times that she has been with another man without me present but always shares the details with me, usually while we are making love. From looking at her you would have no idea what a tigress she is in the bedroom.

As my day labored, time almost standing still, my thoughts drifted to the image of my wife standing in black stockings and a white thong. I envisioned the thin strap of material disappearing between the tight globes of her ass cheeks, only to reappear at the top, making a beautiful lace triangle at the small of her back. Knowing how tightly the thong held her beautiful pouting pussy made my cock stir. I pictured my wife in her office, men seeing her walk by, wondering if those close to her noticing the top of her stockings, wondering if her sweater was open giving anyone a clear view of her breasts being held so gently by her sheer bra able to see the darkness and hardness of her wonderful nipples that poke through the mesh of her bra.

The emails Margaret and I exchanged that day were all sexual in nature. I would email and tell her the thoughts I was having, had me very hard. She would respond with Hmmmmmm, I love it when you're hard.....Tell me what thoughts you have. I wrote back .... I'm trying to picture what is underneath that skirt? Wondering what thong you are wearing? Wondering if your sweater is open, wondering what the men in your office were thinking........ A minute later her response was, What if there is nothing under my skirt?.... What if I have taken my bra off and my sweater is off?

As soon as I read this my cock was rock hard, pressing hard in my pants, throbbing, I just had to touch it. I replied....touch yourself under your skirt, press your fingers into your pussy through your pantyhose (knowing she wore stockings). Tell me how wet you are? She came back with...mmmmmmmm, I'm drenched, soaking wet. I taste so good! I may just have to visit the ladies room!

I couldn't take it. I was ready to explode. I slid my office chair to my door, locked it and pushed myself back to my desk. I pulled my throbbing cock out and typed to my wife....My hard cock is in my hand and ready to explode! Tell me what you want me to do? I sat there stroking and her reply came.....Stroke it baby, cum for me, cum hard, imagine me under your desk, your big cock in my mouth, make me swallow you...... It was at that point I erupted. Cum jetting out of my cock, landing on my shirt and my slacks but mostly in my hand. I just came so hard Margaret....! She replied, I did to, thanks for getting me warmed up! I stopped and thought, what does she mean by that? I immediately got another email from her, she said....Gotta run, have that meeting shortly and need to get ready. See you when I get home!

Needless to say the rest of the day was not spent working. At 4:00 I decided to go home and wait for Margaret to get home. My mind raced thinking who is she meeting with, where were they? In her office, a conference room, a hotel room?? She was dressed for sex and I had a feeling she dressed appropriately for her day. Was her skirt bunched up around her waist? Was her sheer blouse unzippered, was she still wearing her crotchless thong?

Around 6:30, 45 minutes later than she usually gets home, Margaret walked through the door. I heard her call out Hey....I'm home. My cock was semi hard as I made my way down stairs. I took one look at her and knew something was up. Her hair was down; her cheeks were flushed as were both her neck and the top of her chest. This is her dead giveaway when she has had sex, with me or with others. I smiled and gave her a hug as I came off the last step.

As I hugged her I said, interesting email exchange today. Margaret whispered in my ear, I'd say, a very interesting day indeed. I responded......hmmmm really? She moaned lightly and whispered, very interesting. I pulled back and looked into her eyes which were glazed over. I pulled her lips to mine and we kissed. The kiss lingered as our tongues intertwined. My hands dropped to her hips and I pulled her tight to me, pushing my hardness into her. My hand traced down her hip and thigh until I reached the hem of her skirt, touching her nylon covered leg. My hand slowly moved up the back of her thigh, underneath her skirt, until I hit the top of her stocking and skin right below the cheek of her ass.

I gasped and she pulled my lips to her harder and moved her hand down my chest until it was squeezing my throbbing cock. I moaned as my hand moved up her bare ass cheek and back down. I pulled my lips from hers and while holding her ass in my hand, guided her to the steps that she stood in front of, slowly pushing her down until her ass rested on a step.

I leaned in and our mouths met again. I slid my hand up the inside of her right thigh, again hitting bare skin at the top of her stockings, and finally to her thong covered pussy. My hand cupped her pussy on top of her thong that was soaked. I couldn't believe how wet her thong was and I had a pretty good idea it wasn't just her juices that caused her white thong to be in that condition. As my middle finger started to push into her thong, I felt the thong open and my finger began to penetrate her swollen, open, drenched pussy. Margaret wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my lips harder on to hers as she let out a deep guttural moan of pleasure as my finger dipped into her well stretched, open pussy.

I put a second finger in as my free hand pulled the zipper of her blouse down. Here was my beautiful wife sitting on our stairway, skirt bunched up, black knee high boots, black thigh high stockings, a white crotchless thong with my two fingers inside her, her sheer blouse open with her beautiful bra encased breasts held delicately by an elegant white, lace and mesh bra, with her hardened nipples poking through the mesh clearly showing.

My mouth moved down her neck and chest until I sucked her nipple through her bra, and held it in my teeth as my tongue started flicking over it, making her nipple harder and her open pussy leak her delicious juices over my fingers and hand. I curled my fingers up inside of her and massaged the top wall of her pussy, producing a nice moan. I sucked her nipple in hard and pulled my mouth up, holding her nipple in between my teeth, causing her breast to pull from her chest. This caused her to arch her back which pushed her pussy harder and deeper onto my fingers.

I let go of her breast and moved to my knees so I was kneeling between her spread thighs and for the first time I was able to see Margaret's beautiful open pussy and engorged clit, framed by the lace of her crothchless thong. Her thong was soaked, drenched in what I knew where hers and some guys cum. The tops of her stockings on the inside of her thighs were covered in what I knew had leaked out of her. Whoever she was with must have cum a lot to do the damage I was witnessing. I looked up and said babe you are a mess down here. She just smiled!

I had to taste her. I leaned in and my tongue slowly traced circles around her clit. I felt her hand on the back of my head and I concentrated on flicking lightly up and down on her clit until I could feel her stomach muscles contracting. I moved my mouth down from her pulsing clit to her splayed opening. Her juices were pouring from her. I knew that taste oh to well. Margaret knew it too as she pushed my mouth harder into her opening and I could feel her pushing her pussy out, forcing her juices out of her, into my mouth. I then moved further down until I was probing her ass. It too was swollen and not the tight little button I usually am greeted with. I pulled away slightly so I could look and her ass was open, only slightly but still, open. She's been fucked in the ass too!

At this point I had to free my bone hard cock. I pulled Margaret up into the sitting position and she immediately reached for my belt, undoing it, pulling it through the loops of my pants. She then unbuttoned my pants a slid my zipper down. She pushed my pants and boxers over my hips to my knees and in the same motion, leaned forwarded and consumed my hard cock with her mouth, taking it all the way in to the base. I moved her hair away from her face, pushing it back, so I could watch her lips glide down and then up my thick shaft, stopping at the rim of my head and going back down to my base. She would stop once she reached the base and hold my cock deep in her throat, running her tongue around my shaft, sending the most intense feelings through my body.

As my cock was buried in her throat I reached down and put 2 fingers into her oozing pussy, curling them up so they were pushing hard against her g-spot. Margaret moaned so deep which I could feel so well deep in my cock. I started moving my hand up and down, faster and faster until a squishing sound started in her pussy. I moved my hand so fast it was almost a blur until I felt the inside of her pussy swell, pushing out. I quickly pulled my fingers out and started rubbing her swollen clit hard. My wife pulled her knees up, pulled her lips from my cock and screamed as her pussy started gushing her cum, squirting so hard. The harder I rubbed the more she gushed. Such a beautiful sight.

I immediately got between her legs and drove my thick hard cock into her pussy. Her pussy was still throbbing and pulsing, latching around my cock as I drove in and out of her. Margaret's legs instinctively spread as she raised her legs until her black leather boots rested on my shoulders. The smell of the leather, the vision of my wife's beautiful legs in black stockings, a well used, stained and drenched crotchless white lace thong, and my thick hard cock splitting the thong open, buried in her pussy, was overwhelming. I drove harder and harder into her which just made her orgasm harder until I could feel the walls of her pussy start to spasm, clutching me, vibrating until it felt as if her pussy was pushing my cock out. It was then that she screamed again and pushed me out of her as her pussy squirted an unbelievable amount of her juices onto my chest, drenching my shirt. I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her wide open pussy trying my best to suck as much of her juices into my mouth.

I slowly pulled away and moved my body up hers until our lips met. I fed her the juices I held in my mouth. Her tongue roamed all over my lips, my mustache, my face and neck, licking her juices from me. I pulled away from her and said let's go upstairs, you have a few things to share with me! With that, I helped her from the steps, her skirt and stocking covered in her juices, we looked at the puddles that had gathered on the wood steps and floor and laughed. I guided her up the steps and to our bedroom where we both fell into the bed, both of us fully clothed.

Margaret moved so I was on my back as she took my shoes and socks off and then pulled my pants and boxers off. My cock was still rock hard as she straddled me and tugged my drenched shirt up and over my head. Here I was naked with my fully clothed wife straddling me. She reached down and grasped my cock, lifted herself and guided me to her pussy. She pulled the hem of her skirt up, holding it at her belly so we both could see her moving the head of my cock up and down the opening slit of her thong, rubbing her clit. She then moved my head back down past her wet opening to her tight ass. Finally she stopped when I was at her opening and guided herself down my shaft until my cock was buried deep inside of her.

As my wife rocked back and forth, grinding her clit on my pelvis, she reached up and pulled the zipper of her shear white top down until her breasts where free, looking so beautiful in her white lace and mesh bra. She leaned down and kissed me, her tongue feeling so soft, lips so wet. She pulled herself up and said get on top and fuck me!

I did just that, my cock never leaving her, and with her legs and leather boots wrapped around me I asked.... looks like you had a very interesting meeting to end your day at work my love. She smiled and said interesting indeed! I then told her to tell me everything, all details, leave nothing out.

Margaret spoke very quietly as I pumped myself in and out of her clutching pussy......

I walked into the conference room on the 8th floor, knowing I was meeting with 2 guys, one that I had been with before while at work, Keith and another I had never met before, Jason, but had seen around. He's a really good looking black guy that I had said hi to a few times. I quickly found out that he and Keith where good friends. My pussy was so wet and my nipples so hard. I decided to leave my sweater off so that they could see me in that state. I knew this meeting was not going to be about work the second it showed up in my outlook a week ago. The meeting was scheduled in a conference room on the 8th floor which is almost deserted except for one wing.

As soon as I walked in, I had 4 eyes burning into my body. Keith asked me to bring him a file and when I reached him, I was shaking with anticipation. He told me to put it down and when I did; I felt a hand slide up the inside of my thighs. As I looked down at Keith he smiled, reached out and ran his hand up my other leg. I had to lean myself on the conference table to steady myself and that's when I felt fingers sliding through my thong, rubbing my slit, flicking over my clit and then push inside of me. I had no idea whose fingers where in me and I didn't care.

Keith pulled his hand out of my skirt so I knew the fingers in me where Jason's. Keith quickly undid his belt and pants and pulled his cock out. It was so hard and so thick. I steadied myself on the arms of Keith's chair, bent over and took his cock deep in my mouth. Keith put his hand on the back of my head making his long cock go deeper into my throat, moaning so loud. I heard Jason undo his belt and pull his zipper down. I felt him lifting my skirt up over my ass, bunching it up around my waist. I had no idea what his cock was like but it was soon rubbing me through the slit of my thong. His head felt very big. I reached my hand down between my legs and clutched Jason's cock and gasped, choking on Keith's cock. Jason's cock was extremely thick and I couldn't tell how long, but I knew it was huge. My hand couldn't fit around him. I had to feel Jason's cock in me. I guided Jason's head to my opening and pushed back to impale myself on this giant cock.

jdmd2626
jdmd2626
119 Followers
12