Wife's Modelling Career Ch. 04

Story Info
She makes a gangbang video with six guys.
1.5k words
4.19
130k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,466 Followers

Well, the next day, when we both woke up, I could tell that my wife was pretty worn out. After looking at her cunt and ass, I could tell that she was still in need of rest. She asked me to try and fuck her, but she was to sore. I of course stopped. She did however give me the best blowjob and tit fuck of both our lives later that day.

The next day, her cunt and ass had pretty much recovered from the pounding that she took, with me giving her a great fuck by late morning. Ed too, had called to ask about her condition and that he was starting to get a case of the blue balls. He told me that he would be over later that night for some relief.

At around eight, Ed showed up. I told him that we were just about to eat dinner.

He said, "I know that's why I came by at this time."

The food was already set out on the table, so Ed just walked into the kitchen, started getting undressed, sat down, then told my wife to get under the table that her dinner was waiting for her. She looked at me, and I just told her to go ahead and eat some cock. When I said that, both Ed and I looked at each other and laughed. Well, Ed and me sat down at the table and started eating while my wife got under the table and started having her dinner by blowing Ed's cock first.

While the two of us were eating, talking, and listening to the sounds of my wife slurping of Ed's dick, I got a hard on also. I also said that I would like a dinner blowjob, so we had her switch back and forth every few minutes until we dumped our loads down her throat.

We both laughing said, "The food was fantastic and so was the blowjob!"

When my wife got out from under the table, I think we both thought the same thing. Here is this whore that just swallowed two loads of cum from two guys that are sitting down totally naked with her fully clothed.

We just looked at each other again saying at the same time, "Lets get this bitch stripped naked and fucked!"

We did just that. We took her into the family room, and soon we were both drilling her cunt and ass. At first it was one on one, with me and Ed tag teaming each other in and out of her pussy. In the end, both of us teamed up together and gave her a good DP. After that, my well-serviced wife went into the kitchen to eat and clean up while we talked about business.

Ed said that Dwayne had called and that he wanted to set up a small gang bang with some of his buddies. That none of them were as hung as he was with the biggest guy being about ten or eleven inches and that it would be about six guys for the gangbang.

I told him, "Sure set it up in the next couple of days, that she would be ready."

I also asked, "How much will we be getting paid?"

He said that he was still arranging the fee and that it would depend on the number of guys. He did say that he was looking at least four or five thousand for the event with a total of six guys. He also said that his two helpers were asking about their turn to fuck her. I told him that she looks like she is ready whenever he feels like it.

As I was walking Ed out, we had a look at Tracy, who was still cleaning up. She was butt naked cleaning some of the cum still leaking out of her cunt.

Ed started rubbing his crotch again, turned to me and said, "I think I am going to fuck the bitch one more time."

Ed bent Tracy over the kitchen table, dropped his pants again, and started rubbing his dick on her cunt and pulling on her tits until he was rock hard. He then slammed his entire cock into her cunt in one thrust and fucked the shit out of her with no mercy for a good fifteen minutes.

I just sat down in one of the chairs, watched, and pulled on her huge tits thinking, "Maybe I'll have another go at her when Ed is finished."

When he was finished, he slapped her ass hard and told her, "I think I'll be seeing you again tomorrow."

I said to Tracy, "Don't move, I want another go at your pussy as well."

You can't blame me, I just watched her get drilled for the second time that night so I was sporting another hard on.

Ed said, "I know my way out buddy, you go ahead and have some more fun with the slut."

I got up, mounted my bitch as Ed left, and slammed her cunt as hard as I could until I was ready to blow. When I was ready to blow, I dismounted my bitch, had her get down on her knees, grabbed her by the hair, and blew another huge load of cum into her mouth and all over her face.

I then laughingly asked, "So how was desert?"

The next day, I had some errands to do which took about three hours of my time. On my way home, I was thinking about Tracy and the fucking that I was going to give her.

When I got home I had a surprise waiting. In the driveway was Ed's car. I thought that he came by for another fuck session with my wife. I was only half right.

When I walked in, I heard the TV on, walked into the family room, and saw Ed sitting there butt naked, watching TV, and drinking a beer. I then heard some moaning and laughter from upstairs.

Ed then said, "Hey buddy, oh that's just the two helpers of ours from the other night having a go with the bitch! Have a seat."

I went and grabbed myself a beer before I sat down with Ed. We both drank our beers and watched the hockey game while they the two guys fucked away on my wife. When we finished our beers, it also became quite upstairs. I told Ed that I was going to check in on Tracy and then I would get us some more beers.

When I walked in the bedroom, the two guys were lying on their backs with Tracy down low switching back and forth; sucking and stroking their dicks back to attention. I walked up to her and noticed a load leaking out of her cunt and another load shot across her back.

I slapped her ass hard and asked the guys, "How is she treating you guys?"

They both said, "Absolutely fantastic!!!!"

I said, "Great to hear that, and keep having fun, but don't wear her out to much because both me and Ed want to have a go with her as well."

About one hour later, the guys came down, said their thanks, and left. I never did get their names. I don't think my wife did either.

When she came down, I asked, "How did it go and that we wanted to fuck her also."

She said that they fucked her three times each plus Ed had fucked her once too before they had gotten here.

Ed told me to go ahead and have a turn at her that he would fuck her after I had a turn. I lay her down on her back, threw her legs up over my shoulders, and drilled away. Both Ed and I enjoyed watching her tits bounce around while I nailed her used cunt. When I was ready to cum, I pulled my dick out, grabbed her by the hair, and sprayed my load all over her face and hair. I really enjoy doing that.

Ed said, "Doesn't it make you hotter seeing a bitch with a load all over her face? It just gives me that extra blood rush in my dick."

Quickly, Ed mounted her in the same position, fucked away while commenting some more about how he likes seeing her tits bounce around, the load of cum on her face, and that she was going to be doing the gang bang in two days with seven of Dwayne's buddies. He didn't last long, and pulled his dick out of her cunt so he could also spray his load all over her face.

I then asked Tracy what she thought. She just cleaned some of our cum with her fingers from her eyes into her mouth and said, "You guys are really giving my cunt a work out with all of these guys."

Ed said to her, "Baby, it has just begun. Your going to get fucked by thousands of guys by the time that I'm finished with you bitch!"

I just said, "I couldn't agree with you more!"

Once again, she was a well-used whore.

More to follow.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,466 Followers