Wifes Mom Ch. 4

Story Info
Life with Mom will always be sweeter.
6.3k words
4.61
233.4k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife’s Mom, Part 4, by Luvold


MONDAY NIGHT

That night, Marge said, "I will give you a massage. Take off your clothes and lie face down on the bed.”

After I stretched out, Marge straddled my waist and massaged my neck, shoulders and lower back. It became sensuous, as Marge slid down and massaged my hips, buttocks, thighs, legs and feet. “Ok, now turn over. I will massage your front.” I turned over. Marge giggled when she saw my erect cock. She held it in her hands, “What is it that makes it grow?”

“I told you. Just being close to you makes me tingly. I get excited when you touch me or I touch you. Marge, you are a beautiful woman.”

Marge sat on my belly avoiding sitting directly on my cock, and massaged my chest and neck. She reached behind, grabbed my cock as if to make sure it is still there. She got off of me, removed her blouse, “Enough for now. Now it is your turn to massage me.”

I turned over and remained on the bed. Marge looked at me perplexed. “I want to taste your pussy. Please straddle my face.”

Marge blushed intensely. Meekly she said, “Ok.” Expertly, she brought her pussy to my mouth. I reached up and spread her lips so that I could taste her juices. I was having a great time sucking her cunt and clit. But, after a few minutes, Marge pulled her cunt away from my mouth, “Honey, I want to take it slow. You can have my pussy after you give me a massage. I promise!”

“I would love to give you a massage. Can I use body lotion on you? I think you will like it.” Marge agreed, “It’s ok to soil the bed sheets with lotion. I was planning on washing them tonight. She laid face down on the bed.

I poured moisturizing body lotion on my hand, sat on Marge’s thighs, and rubbed it over Marge’s neck, shoulders, back, ass, thighs, calves, and feet. Marge has a nice smooth ass and I became more excited kneading her firm ass cheeks. Of course, I spent more time massaging them and her thighs; Marge moaned continuously with pleasure.

I gently nudged Marge to turn over. I poured more body lotion on my hands and massaged her boobs and nipples. Next, I massaged her thighs, saving her crotch for last. I rubbed her crotch with firm strokes, especially between her thighs and her crotch. Marge gave herself completely to me. She had her eyes closed and moaned continuously.

Marge pussy lips were glistening with juices and their scent had pervaded the room. I whispered to her, “Marge honey, please scoot to the side of the bed. Let me eat your pussy.”

Still moaning, Marge scooted and brought her ass to the edge of the bed. I fell to the floor carpet on my knees, spread Marge’s legs wide, and began to eat her succulent cunt. Marge increased her moaning, grasped my hair and shoved her cunt in to my face, and had at least six orgasms. “Ohhh. Ohhhhhhh. Cummmming. Fuckkkkk.”

I was still kneeling between her thighs when Marge sat up with legs dangling, hugged me, crushing my face in her pillowy boobs. “Thank you, Mark. Thank you.” We both got up. Marge went to the bathroom. I went to the kitchen, grabbed a beer from the refrigerator for myself and poured a glass of orange juice for Marge.

Marge came out of the bedroom, “Mark, I will put the first load of clothes in the dryer and start another load of wash. I will be back in a short while.”

Marge joined me on the couch, "Thanks for the OJ," and drank it. She leaned over, kissed me, “I never thought I would be sitting next to you, both of us totally naked. It seems so natural to be sitting like this.”

She then touched my still erect penis, blushed intensely, “You did not cum yet. I want you to come. I think you liked very much making love to me while I sat in your lap. I also liked it very much.

“Yes, Marge, it has become my favorite position. I get great pleasure with your ass in my lap, and being able to fondle your boobs and armpits; I can also massage your clit.”

“Can we watch again the video segment of younger neighbor and the older ‘auntie’? I liked it.”

“I remember ‘auntie’, but missed most of action on the video yesterday. I would like to see that segment. Can you wear your black push-up bra again? I will set up the mirror too.”

Marge blushed, “Sure honey. I just took it out of the dryer. I will go to the laundry room and put it on. Meanwhile, you can locate the 'auntie' video segment on the VCR.”

I found the “auntie” video segment and stopped the videotape. I wheeled the mirror stand and the TV/VCR stand in front of the upholstered chair.

Marge looked ravishing with her black push-up bra on. Her lips were bright red with freshly applied lipstick. I got up, took her in my arms, lifted her chin, and kissed her on her mouth. I put my index finger into her cunt; it was well lubricated. Marge put her arms around my neck, clung to me, kissed me back, while my hard cock was poking her belly. I turned her around and pulled her on to my lap as I sat on the chair.

Marge wiggled out from my gasp. Smiled, sank to her feet, took my cock into her mouth and applied a generous coating of her saliva. She got up, turned around, sexily wiggled her ass couple of times, and sat down slowly taking my pointed cock into her well-lubricated cunt. In the mirror, I saw Marge’s huge grin and my squashed balls as my cock was deeply embedded in her cunt. Soon, I massaged her push-up-clad boobs with my left hand and massaged her clit with my right fingers. I was ready to fuck Marge.

I turned on the TV/VCR. Soon the muscular young guy was playing with “aunt’s” large boobs and nibbling on her nipples. Soon, Marge delivered the first of her many cunt wall grasp-release cycles on my cock. Marge too was ready to fuck me!

We watched the video with both of us very excited. Every time Marge completed a cunt wall grasp-release cycle of my cock, my cock twitched and released a stream of precum. Once when 'auntie' was kissing the young guy in the video, Marge lifted her head up and kissed my mouth, sucking my saliva and my tongue. I alternated between playing with Marge's boobs and firmly massaging her under arms and armpits. Marge's belly button, lower belly, pubes, and clit also got plenty of attention from my hands.


After several minutes, in the video, 'auntie' was sucking the young guy's cock. She could barely get her mouth around the monstrous organ. Marge said, "That has to be an abnormal size. I like yours; it is plenty long and thick. It gives me pleasure. You don't make my pussy sore. We are perfect for each other."

To my great surprise and delight, Marge started breathing heavily, and soon, started cumming. “Oh Mark. I'm cummmmming. Cummmmmming. Fuckkkkk." I was also very close to cumming. Again, I rose up slightly, nudged Marge to lean forward, and fucked in slow long strokes. As I was approaching my climax, I grunted, "Marge, take of the bra, please." Marge realizing the urgency took of her front-clasped push-up bra. I grasped both her boobs in my hands, and shoved myself in to Marge's clasping pussy. I released much less cum than in the previous climaxes, but it was still a pleasurable release.

When we uncoupled, a flood of our sex fluids flowed down Marge's thighs. Marge looked down, squealed happily; “You filled me up to overflow.”

“Marge, you don’t seem to mind my cum on your thighs and legs?”

“Why should I mind? It’s part of a natural and essential ritual. Are you trying to tell me something?”

“Sally did not like it. That’s why I have been using condoms since Deborah was born. She did not want to try a diaphragm or go on the pill. Her interest in sex also decreased noticeably since about that time.”

We just looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders, and walked to the bathroom. After a quick shower, we both got out; I dried Marge’s back and went to lie down on the bed. Marge had already made the bed with clean linen. Marge joined me after blow-drying her hair. “Mark, what time are we picking up Brian and Deborah? Do we have time to shop? I want to buy a few clothes for them”

“We will pick up the kids at 3 p.m. after Brian comes back from the day-camp. We can go shopping for couple of hours before we go to Evanston.” Marge nodded in agreement and laid down on the bed next to me. Our clothes were still in the drier. We slept in the nude.

TUESDAY

I was soundly asleep, when I felt Marge playing with my cock first with her fingers and later with her mouth. She coaxed an erection. She then straddled me, impaled herself on my stiff cock, and laid her chest on my chest. She had already brushed her teeth and put on perfume. She gently rubbed my chest and neck. “Good morning lover. It’s almost nine. I was still wet and you had a hard-on. This is a thank you ride for a few minutes. I am not sure I can get an orgasm, but it feels very good.”

I grinned and replied, “May be we should call it a no-cum fuck.”

Marge giggled happily. I kissed Marge’s hair, lightly scratched her back, “I don’t think I can cum this morning, but it feels good for me too. Thank you.”

After about ten minutes, Marge got up; “I will go fix breakfast for us. See you in a few minutes,” and left the bedroom. After brushing my teeth and washing up, I went to the kitchen. Marge was making pancakes, with just a bib and an apron on. She looked at me with a huge grin, “I did not want to get burnt by the hot oil and soil my clothes.”

My cock got hard. I grabbed her from behind feeling up her boobs. Marge giggled some more, “Let me finish making the pancakes. We can have fun later. Go sit down in that chair.” I complied reluctantly.

In a few minutes, Marge placed a plate with a stack of pancakes and poured maple syrup on them. She brought a single fork and said, “Let’s eat.” And, she came and sat in my lap facing me. I then realized that she wanted to fuck while we ate. I helped Marge insert my cock in to her pussy. She pushed it deep into her belly.

We giggled a lot as we ate our breakfast while we were coupled. She fed me couple of bites of syrup-soaked piece of pancake and ate one herself. Several drops of the maple syrup missed Marge’s bib, and landed on her boobs and chest. Of course, I had to clean by licking them up, while she looked at me with an amused smile.

After we ate the pancakes, Marge got that look of intense passion. She lifted herself up on her feet, and fucked herself on my cock in slow and steady strokes. Soon she started to whimper, her whole body shuddered, while cumming, “Cummmmming. Cummmmmming. Fuckkkkkk. After cleaning the dishes and the table, Marge removed the bib and apron, put her robe on, and poured each of us a cup of coffee.

Marge took a sip of coffee, looked into my eyes, “We both had a great time since Friday. How do you think you will do after I leave tomorrow?”

“Marge, I had a fabulous time. I will miss you very much. I love you very much. I will keep busy at work and taking care of the kids; I love them very much.”

“Mark, I too love you. I am still married to Bob and I don’t want to leave him. Also, I am Sally’s Mom that put us in an awkward situation.”

“My marriage to Sally and your marriage to Bob are essentially over, may be not legally. You and Sally are not related by blood. That means, in my mind we are not committing incest.”

“I am also concerned that I am older than you by about 12 years. With most couples, the woman is about the same age or younger than the man.”

“Marge you look much younger than your age. Also, the ten-year difference between our ages will not matter in a few years. There has been a significant increase in the number of couples where the woman is older. Most importantly, we love each other.”

Marge touched my hand and with tears in her eyes, “I love you too. But, I will not stand in the way, if you meet a woman closer to your age.” She laughed, “You say I am only ten years old, instead of twelve!”

“I don’t want to find a woman about my age. I’m still legally married to Sally. I’m deeply in love with you. I will need your help taking care of Brian and Deborah, at least until Sally decides how much she wants to be in their lives. Let’s keep in touch, help each other, and see what happens.”

“That sounds like a great idea; it may be all we can do! I love my grandkids and you very much. We have to keep in touch.”

We got up, took a quick shower, got dressed casually in shorts and half sleeve tops to go out. I took Marge to Marshall Field’s where she bought clothes for Brian and Deborah. “Children grow up fast. They need new clothes every few months,” she said aloud. Meanwhile, I bought a small bottle of Chanel #5, my favorite perfume, to give to Marge later.

We drove to Tom and Nancy’s home. Brian and Deborah were happy to see us; I chit chatted with Tom, and thanked him and Nancy, Nancy and Marge packed the kids” suitcases with their clothes and books. I thanked Tom and Nancy. We all our said good-byes and expressed thanks, and started for home. On the way home, the kids talked excitedly about the friends they met and their activities. Marge listened to them intently and asked the right questions.

I said, “You are also a good grandma.”

She replied, “I love them very much.”

We ate dinner at a family restaurant. Soon after we got home, Marge helped the kids take separate showers, change in to their pajamas, brush their teeth, and read them stories in their bedroom. Marge and I thought that the kids should call Sally.

"Brian, Deborah, you should tell your mom what you did in Evanston." The kids nodded. I called Sally and exchanged pleasantries with her. Both Brian and Deborah spoke excitedly with her for several minutes. Sally must have said the right things because the kids were very happy. After they finished speaking, Marge took the phone and spoke for about 20 min with Sally; she listened intently most of the time, occasionally making a comment or asking a question. While Sally was speaking, I tucked the kids in their beds; they fell asleep soon.

Marge came and sat next to me, touched my face, "Sally got the job in the Justice Department. She will move to Washington in a month or so. She said that she would do her best to help raise Brian and Deborah. She loves them very much."

"I know she loves the kids. Did she say anything about me?"

"No, but she said that Richard will help her move to Washington. She did not give any details; I did not ask any questions."

"I am not surprised with either Sally moving to Washington or Richard helping her. I knew that we had grown apart. I think you also knew our marriage had essentially ended. I will also move on." Marge hugged me. We held each other for a minute. I felt her breasts pressed into me. My cock stirred.

We got up, walked hand-in-hand to her bedroom; and I locked the door behind me. I went into the bathroom, while Marge made up her bed.

"Mark, I have to pee. I will be back in a minute. You may lie down on the bed."

Marge returned to the bedroom wearing only her crotch less panties, “I know you like these. You suggested I buy them.” I just nodded.

Marge straddled me, and in a sexy voice said, “Kiss my pussy first, then I will jump on you.” She opened her pussy lips with one hand and supported herself with the other, straddled my face, and let me lick her pussy and suck her clit. I also kneaded her boobs and pinched her nipples. In a few minutes, Marge’s pussy juices were coating my face. She then scooted down and impaled herself on my erect cock.” Marge fucked me for about ten min, when she started whimpering and cumming, “Cummmming. Cummming. Fuck. Fuckkk. Fuckkkk,” and collapsed on top of me.

Marge kissed my lips and murmured, “Mark, you have not come yet. You must be tired after a long day. You may come faster if we do it in missionary style.”

“Yes, I am tired. Missionary style will also let me see your crotch less panties.” Marge nodded and grinned. With Marge on her back, I raised both her legs close together and then spread her thighs. I saw Marge’s beautiful crotch with the crotch-less panties framing her pubes and pussy. I bent down and kissed them. I then lifted her legs on my shoulders, slowly entered her cunt, and started fucking in slow, long strokes. Soon I came deep in Marge’s pussy, “Oh love. I’m cummmming. Cummmmming. Fuckkk.” I pushed Marge’s legs aside and rested on her pillowy boobs. I kissed her face, “That was terrific, lover.” Marge smiled and formed a thank you with her lips. Then she handed me couple of tissues to clean my cum-covered cock and nudged me to get up.

“Mark, go sleep in your bed, in case one of the kids comes to your room in the night.”

She got up holding couple of tissues to her crotch and went to the bathroom. I fell asleep within a few minutes on my bed.

WEDNESDAY

I got out of bed at about 8 a.m., brushed my teeth, put on a robe, and went to the kitchen. Marge was talking to Brian and Deborah while they ate breakfast. She was in her pajamas and robe. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table.

I told Brian, “I will take you to the YMCA camp in about an hour. I will come to get you in the afternoon. Deborah, I will take you to Mrs. Katchalski’s home; I will also pick you up in the afternoon.”

“My plane leaves at 2:30 p.m. What time should we leave for the airport? What do you want to do for lunch?”

“Let’s leave around 11, have a leisurely lunch, and try to get to the airport by about 1:30.” Marge nodded in agreement.

I finished my coffee, took my shower, and got dressed. After dropping off Brian and Deborah, I returned to the apartment. Marge was packing her bags. She had tears in her eyes. “My life is such a mess. I love one man. My husband may be sick. My daughter has left her kids.” I hugged her and held her. This is not the time to give her the Chanel #5.

I carried Marge’s heavy bag to the car and placed it in the truck. We were silent as I drove to a nice restaurant I often ate lunch. The waiter took our orders. While we waited, “Marge, I know you are worried about Bob. I’m sure he will be all right. May be he will quit smoking.”

“He tried couple of times, but could not quit. Nicotine is very addictive. I will call you when I get a chance and let you know results of the diagnostic. Changing the subject, I hope Brian and Deborah will not suffer too much if you and Sally get separated. I know you are a good Dad. They also need love of a woman, a motherly figure.”

“I know that my love alone may not be enough for the kids.”

“I love the kids. I will do the best I can to help.”

We ate our food in silence, except for a casual comment or two. I drove Marge to the airport and helped her check her bags and get a boarding pass. Since only passengers were allowed beyond the security checkpoint, I kissed Marge goodbye. We hugged for couple of minutes. I saw her wave once after security check before she walked briskly and disappeared into the crowds of passengers.

A WEEK LATER

About a week later, Marge called late, at about 9 p.m. She sounded very tired. “Hi Mark. Bob has lung cancer. We have seen several specialists. Currently, he is under the care of an Oncologist. He had surgery. It had spread to other organs. They will try intensive chemotherapy and see if it works.” She sobbed softly, “I am afraid the prognosis is not good. The Oncologist said that Bob might not live even six months.”

“Marge, I am really sorry. All you can do is your best and let the specialists do their job. You need the support of family and friends at this difficult time. Is any one helping you?”

“My parents have been taking care of me. Many nights Mom has cooked dinner for me.”

“I am so glad your parents are helping you. Please convey my regards to them.”

DECEMBER

Sadly, Bob died right after Thanksgiving. He was in a coma for two weeks before he died. Brian, Deborah, and I flew to New York. I rented a car and drove to White Plains.

Sally came alone just for couple of days. She told me she had missed the kids and wanted to take Brian and Deborah with her to Alexandria, VA, where she had a home. I agreed to let her have the kids for the holidays. After all, I have had them with me for several months. It’s time they spent time with their mother.

12