Wife's Strays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
midranger
midranger
11 Followers

“Nancy, I need to fuck you now. You can NOT cum if you want to but I have to stick my cock in you pussy” I told her.

She smiled and spread her legs as wide as she could. I moved up between her thighs and press the head of my cock against her pussy. I was about to say I would go as slow as I could when she grabbed my hips, pulled down and thrust hers up at the say time, driving my cock all the way in.

“Oh god that feels good” we both said at the same time. I started to pump my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. I knew that even though I had just cum a bit ago I wasn’t going to last long.

Nancy, for all her inexperience sensed that I was about to come and said “Oh, please don’t cum inside me, I’m afraid I’ll get pregnant”

“As I increased the pace I said “If you cum first I’ll pull out….deal??”
I knew I would pull out anyway but I wanted to give her some incentive. She started moaning under me and I started thinking that I might not make it. Then she exploded and came all over my cock as it was buried in her pussy. I kept pumping trying to hold off until I knew she was through then I pulled out and started stroking my cock aiming it at her tits. As I started to cum and as the first shot hit her tits, she slid down as far as she could and grabbing my dick and tried to put it in her mouth, only succeeding to get her face covered with cum again. Then I collapsed on her.

We lay together for a while. Then she said she better get going. “I don’t know how I’m going to act around Susan tomorrow” she said with a worried look on her face.

“Don’t worry about it and just act yourself.” I told her.

A little later, after giving me a deep soulful kiss and a squeeze on the cock, she is on her way out the door. I think to myself “I need to pay more attention to my wife’s strays.

The next day Susan get back from her outing with Nancy. I’m wondering how it went when she comes up to me places my hands on her tits and says “I hear you had a visitor yesterday, and you’re always telling me not to pick up strays.” She’s smiling, so I’m thinking this could be something good to tell you about in the future.

midranger
midranger
11 Followers
12