Wife's Trip to New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he could have dropped trow and fucked her then and there, but he was wiser than that. Send her back to work with cum dripping out of her, not a plan. Plus he sensed that Karen was too passive, maybe not quite ready for full adultery. Well, her naked from neck to toes with his fingers in her cunt was certainly adultery, but they weren't fucking. His trips to Philly would continue for a long time, and he had in mind developing a long term affair, not a quick conquest. Nothing like eager pussy to make a quiet town more enjoyable.

When she came on his hand and mouth, it was as good an orgasm as she had in years. In its afterglow, she stopped his hand between her legs as she was too sensitive, She shivered as several little orgasmic tremors followed. She was marveling that while he didn't do anything her husband didn't do, less in fact, the result was wonderful. Maybe it was being in a public place, and too, she didn't know him sexually. Didn't know what would come next, and that was exciting too.

She didn't consider that the reason her husband was so predictable was in part that she generally refused any innovation and by default insisted on predictability. In a way, in doing what she said she wanted, her husband had left the door open for someone else to be more exciting! Roy was more 'not hubby' than he was 'Mr. Wonderful'.

With her pleasure finished, She wiped herself with a leftover napkin, slid her thong and skirt on, and half dressed without prompting, she unbucked his belt, un-zipped him, and as he lifted himself, and she slid his pants and underwear down. She noted a good size wet spot in his underwear where his pecker had been.
No woman Karen's age is an inexperienced cock sucker, but Karen didn't enjoy doing it. Like ironing, avoid it when you can, do it when you must. She was eager to do so now. His cock was pungent from the foreplay. His crotch reeked of male sex smell and frankly she enjoyed the sight, the smell, the taste and the texture of his penis. She looked it over a bit before she slid it into her mouth. She would not admit it, but her mother once told her to never touch a penis that had any sign of redness or sores. She noted none, and was well pleased with what she saw.

He reached under her and fondled her tits. He wasn't quite so big as her husband, but it didn't matter. She wrapped her lips over her teeth, which allowed her to increase the pressure of her lips on his cock, beyond what lips alone could do. She pulled completely off of him, and then plunged down on his cock, rubbing his cock head with considerable tongue pressure, while her hand slipped past his balls and lightly stroked and scratched from as far under as she could reach up across his balls. He didn't last long, and as he ejaculated, she shifted her lips to a tight seal, and aimed the cock at her cheek to avid choking while he emptied himself into her mouth. She swallowed it all and was pleased to see there were no dribbles.

She had thought Chris was more than a bit perverted as once in a while he went down on her licking the cum oozing out of her. So she was surprised when Roy lifted her head off of his cock and kissed her. So self conditioned was she in her assumption that a bit of cum was abhorrent to most men, he had to force her mouth open to slide his tongue in to taste himself in her mouth. This man wanted her dirty, and dirty she would be!

They had a comfortable ten minutes to get cleaned up before they had to go. A bit of dabbing with the last of the napkins. Clothing on, stepping outside in the rain briefly so as to stand up and tuck everything in...straighten seams and such. They got out of the light rain back into the car, had a long sloppy kiss, and vowed same time next month.

She really did have to get back to work. Probably next time supper and a few hours in his room. She admitted to herself that she had crossed the line today. But Roy was so nice, so attractive, so attentive, so safe, and so 'not from around here'. He was perfect! Exactly what she had been looking for.

For Roy's part, he thought she was a nice piece of ass he could have for the asking. His wife, who handled the family money, would never see anything questionable on his credit cards. It was all covered by business. Karen seemed to be an adventuresome sex partner who would deny him nothing! Something he could look forward to when in Philadelphia for sex with no late night teary phone calls to his house that would destroy his marriage. She had him sync his Philadelphia trips to the night her work group met. She could miss some of those.

She wiped her belly and crotch with a damp towel in the office bathroom just to remove the least hint of sex, and didn't get much work done that afternoon. It felt delicious to walk about the office, knowing what she had experienced at lunch, and to see that no one suspected.

The group supper was a disaster. Dieter somebody or another announced dinner was on him! Some dweeb who was probably now on the short list for layoff, announced that they were told clearly that no company money was to be spent on these dinners. Dieter graciously insisted it was on him. The dweeb proved he had a death wish when he asked a follow up question 'if from now on, was the company going to pay. Mike the boss was furious. Dieter ignored the question and proceeded to dominate the supper, telling long stories about victories he alone was responsible for.

He then launched into an analysis as to how they could to do better in the USA, a subject he clearly knew nothing about. Blah Blah Blah. Someone asked him a question any first year marketing student would know, Dieter was so far off Karen literally started choking, which was good because it covered someone's not quite stifled laughter. Thankfully Mike and Dieter left the restaurant a bit early. For the first time the crew was really bonding, laughing at the raging ignorance of their corporate masters.

So it ended well. Laughter, a few drinks in her, sensitivity lingering between her legs. She got home around nine feeling quite good. By nine thirty, she joyfully had Chris continuing where Roy left off. They had a good and proper fuck. She asked Chris to lick her clean, and he did just that. After a bit, remembering Roy, she pulled him up for a gooey kiss. It might not have aroused Chris's suspicion if they had stopped at that. But after a bit of chit chat, she started in again, sucking him hard, and they made very tender love. Twice in one night, a rarity, on a work night absolutely unprecedented.

Chris lay in bed listening to her noisy breathing, not snoring, but periodic snorts and whistles. She certainly wasn't drunk, although he thought she might be a little hung over in the morning. Something got her mo jo working tonight. Her work group? Hard to believe, she wouldn't have made Dieter up. Something had been a bit off with her lately. He had no reason to suspect anything was really wrong, and couldn't imagine her cheating, but...

He was always up and about before Karen. He had to leave for work an hour before she did. This morning he enjoyed hearing her moan about her head as he handed her a cup of coffee and a glass of water. They kidded each other to the effect she should have a dull dinner and a few beers more often.

Having left for work before her, he usually got home well before her. That day he had to work late, and forgot about his suspicions of the previous night. The wife was dragging Friday. Saturday she felt better. Sunday night she was hot! They had some more rollicking sex. Lightening struck in the same place as it did Tuesday night. Karen had an over night trip to Atlanta later in the week, and he was home alone.

He had the time, and remembered his earlier suspicion. It could do no harm to think. Communication is always a weak spot in cheating. He saw her cell phone statements because they had two phones on the same plan (her company gave her cash for the business use o her cell). He rarely glanced at the cell phone bill, but now he looked carefully. She had avoided calling Roy and if there was the odd call to him, it was was buried in the large number of work related calls. Looked OK to Chris, but he admitted ruefully what did he know?

No way to access her work computer, but he doubted there would be much of anything on it as she certainly knew her company monitored it. That left the old computer up stairs. That would be a place to look. Karen was too savvy about electronics to leave any easily found clues. Still, he would have to do a quick look. Maybe a hard drive search for 'love', or 'fuck'. 'Motel?'or how about Hotel?'.

He remembered the key monitoring program his sister had installed as a condition of her kids staying with Uncle Chris and Aunt Karen a couple of years ago...when she and her husband went on vacation. Was that still installed? Well, he could check...maybe figure out how to use the key program. It took a while to fire up the old box and start searching. Checking search history, and her e-mail account, nothing. Key word search, zip. It took a while to find and open the key stroke program. Fortunately he kept the package inserts, and they were invaluable. The damn thing had been running for years and had stored an enormous file!

No wonder the computer was slowing down. Paging back chronologically, He found an email account he didn't know about. And apparently she accessed it nearly every day! Her password was right there. So was everything she had written, but since it only recorded key strokes, it only had her side of the e mail exchange.

He logged onto her e mail account. She should have erased the mails as she read them, but we're talking about someone who compulsively saves stuff. She was running true to form, it was all there. She opened it about 2 months ago. The only e mails were between her and Roy Egan, a kid she went to school with. High School. Ancient history as she dating him for a few months Senior year. Chris met her three years later. He couldn't remember any details because she rarely mentioned him, and for sure not since they got married and left town.

Son of a bitch! right there in their last email, plans to fuck at his hotel while her husband thought she was at the team building dinner. Fuck fuck fuck! He zipped to the end and skimmed backward. Obviously he's been sweet talking her, he thought, well done, too. Flattered her..threw in a dig at her husband every so often.

They exchanged photos, which was good because Chris couldn't really remember him. Looking at his picture, he still didn't remember him. He looked to have all of his teeth. Sort of normal looking. You know, not buff, not fat. Neat and clean with a shadow beard following his jaw line. Lives up in Syracuse NYnow and comes into Philadelphia from time to time for business. He could stay at the Holiday Inn about 20 miles away. They could meet...just for dinner and coffee...old times sake. When was good for her?

The e mail conversations were banal for the most part, reminiscences of "the old days." At some point in the chat, nearly always Roy got on about the aggravating, thoughtless things his wife did to piss him off, and how she was a PIA (pain in the ass). Karen would feel compelled to contribute what her husband did to piss her off. Clearly Chris could see there was considerable invention in what she complained about. "He swore a lot around the house, made inappropriate remarks to female friends who came over." Chris had his faults, but bad language and inappropriate remarks to females was not one of them.

Chris was getting pissed. Nearly every other chat Roy had with her zoomed onto sex. What his wife did, or didn't do. What he liked to do. She eventually got to exchanging stories of what they did in bed. Karen asserted her husband had a foot fetish! When it was Karen who asked him to suck her toes!

He was bragging about the size of his cock, and asked about Chris's. She described her husband's penis to the detail of telling him he was circumcised, his cum was a little bitter, which she didn't particularly care for. As to size, she never measured it. He told her to see if Chris measured up. She guessed it was as long, but maybe a bit thinner.

To Chris, this was adultery. Sexual betrayal! Roy was in his marital bed. They were well over the line of what a spouse can talk about to someone they are sexually attracted to. The line that really pissed him off was her remark about 'my husband pawing at my tits!' 'Well Fuck You Wifey! If I was doing something you didn't like, tell me, not this bounder'.

Clearly something sexual had happened at that noon meeting, but neither of them said what it was, other than it was in center city, in his rental car. Well, he thought, how bad could that be? No privacy there.

It was disturbing to read the intimacy that was growing between them. She told Roy stuff about herself that Chris didn't know, Or maybe she was bullshitting Roy, once they start to lie, who the fuck knows the truth?

Their e mails back and forth were not terribly long. Well his were, she was more concise. Chris was really pissed at reading the conversations as to the complaints and supposed defects in their marriage. That was something you might tell a marriage councilor, but for Christ's sake, not a guy who was trying to fuck you. Well obviously she wanted to fuck him.

He didn't have the time or the stomach to read them all in one sitting, and he couldn't read the most recent one without revealing that he was reading them because she had not opened it yet, but surely this was trouble. He down loaded all the earlier stuff to a flash drive, backed out and shut the computer down. Good god! All that bull shit about loving their spouses, and then to do this!

So what could he do? Some husbands would shoot the two of them, or run out and bludgeon Roy, or accept the infidelity and want pictures of them to get their rocks off. But the question was what did Chris want?

He could stop it now, or at least stop it for now, but she's an adult and able to make her own choices. Plus, who's to say she wouldn't do it again. Ideally she would see what she had, the risks she was taking and end it. If she wanted to continue with Roy as far as he cared, she could leave and go to him, but she would have a bruise the shape of his foot on her ass.

He began to re think the childless marriage he was in. He had accepted that he would have no children out of love and loyalty for her. He wanted children of his own, but being barren was not her fault. Staying with her was part of 'for better or for worse', and he had decided he could live with that. But her cheating gave him an out so he could dump her, and stay on the moral high ground...an out that was now attractive to take. Chris was not one to act in haste. He began to seriously plan the end of his marriage.

Ideally he felt honor bound to warn her before she 'went all the way', assuming they had not already done so, but if they did consummate their affair, he would wait until they were fully committed, and hit her like a ton of bricks. Make sure she belatedly saw he had given her several chances to pull back from the brink. And when she didn't, Blam! He wanted her to feel pain, anguish and guilt. The confrontation would have to be dramatic, better yet traumatic for her, but not risk getting himself sent to jail. He only had a few days until their next meeting. Not much time, but he did think he could interfere.

He stayed up late that night. Did some internet searches through a site intended to dig up, for a fee, the details of people you met on line. Found out Roy's home address, names of the wife and children. A recent resume on a job search website.

He wished Roy was a real awful person, wife beater, child molester, whatever. But it looked like he was an OK guy with a medium to good credit score. He was resolved to break up their next meeting, and in the back of his head he was really hoping she would come to her senses and end it before it went any farther.

The next evening, he dropped the bomb.

"I was thinking about Roy Egan this afternoon. What's he doing these days? You ever talk with him?"

She was noticeably flustered by the question

"What on earth made you think of him? I'm surprised you remember him at all?"

There was a long pause

"Karen, I asked if you knew what he was doing these days, and if you ever talked with him."

"Oh yes, well, I did run into him uptown, last time I was back home, what, three or four months ago? I think he's working for an insurance company or something like that. Why do you ask?"

"And not heard from him since?"

"Look Chris, I don't appreciate this. What on earth makes you think I have been talking with Roy?"

He noted with satisfaction she dodged the question again.

"Well I ran into a guy I use to work with. He knew we were from Shelburne Falls, and he said he met Roy here in the city. Roy was bull shitting that business brought him to Philadelphia from time to time, and he had lined up a babe to fuck when he was in town. Someone from home he useto date in school."

"So on this narrow thread I stand accuse of adultery. Well Fuck you! She jumped up planning to storm off. When he barked at her:

"Sit the fuck down! We're adults here, and I am not done with our conversation. How many were in your graduating class? About 100?" she nodded "So that would be 50 women. Figure three years worth, 150 women. Of that lot maybe 60% were unsuitable for fucking, that leaves 60 prospects. The vast majority would be in Massachusetts, so maybe 15 left the state. Other than us, I don't know anyone from Shelburne Falls in Philadelphia, man or women, do you?"

She shook her head no.
"So I might assume there are only a very few suitable women he could have been talking about, if in fact he wasn't bullshitting my friend. You would be one of them, and also one he use to date? Most likely you, wouldn't you say? So it was reasonable to ask you when you had contact with him. And you ducked the question once and admitted it only when pressed. 'Have you heard from him in the last month or two?"

"Well I think you are wrong to accuse me of screwing him, and no I have not had contact with him since I got back home. OK? Are you satisfied?"

"Sure. It's all I asked. It's just that Roy is what my dad would have called a whore master. He'd fuck anything he could talk into spreading their legs or cheeks. Karen, I think you already know, but to be perfectly clear, I won't put up with you having sex with someone else. It's a marriage breaker for me and I assume for yourself as well. Do you agree?"

"I catch you screwing another woman, and I'll do a Nelson on you."

"A Nelson as in wrestling?"

"No! I think it was Willey Nelson. He was screwing another woman, got totally drunk, and came stumbling home one night. His wife got him into bed, discovered the evidence, and an hour or so later had her bags packed in the car ready to leave, and then came back with a baseball bat. She wrapped the sheet around him tightly, stitched it shut. She blindfolded him, and beat the shit out of him. Broken ribs, teeth, arm, nuts...beat all to hell. He shit and pissed himself. That's what you have to look forward to if I catch you screwing around."

Despite her bravado, she wasn't happy with the conversation. She was forced to make a direct lie, and frankly that probably bothered her more than her infidelity. Funny the distinctions we make when honor, or lack thereof are concerned.

The resulting emails were blistering. Karen accusing Roy of bragging about the bagging, and Roy vehemently denying the accusations. It died down in the end. Karen was worried that her husband might be suspicious, and she even changed her password, not stopping to think that if Chris had it, her goose would already be cooked. She finally convinced herself that he knew nothing, and sadly for their marriage, the affair progressed.