Wifesitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- I'm doing my stretching... I know it's not much but this helps me a little bit.

And she showed me, moving her arms from side to side like a ballerina and moving forward.

- I used to be very flexible and I still am, but now my fat is in the way.

- It's still pretty impressive.

She then rested her arms on the blanket. I sat on the side of the bed , I took her right hand on my palm and stroked her stubby fingers gently. Her hands felt very soft.

- Oh that feels good, keep going... if you don't mind.

I massaged her fingers one by one, going through her finger pads and knuckles; and then her palm and the back of her hand.

- Do you mind if I get more comfortable?

- Please do.

I sat on the bed with my legs parallel and of the left of her right leg underneath the blanket. I kept caressing her hand and then I moved to her arm. Her arm was already thick at the wrist and was growing as it was closer to the elbow with more fat covering it. I was using my two hands to massage it, at first closing around without any problem and then barely able to touch my fingers around. This growing impression on my hands was making me very horny. At the same time I was crawling my way forward. She helped me by moving the blankets away from me. She now had only had one leg covered and I could admire her big thick right thigh, touching it as I was progressing with the back of my hand. I was getting very closer to her bra and was getting to gently touching it also.

When I got to the elbow, I moved my legs underneath me and positioned myself facing her side. I moved from the lower arm to the upper arm. The fat in the back of her arm was very wide and hanging underneath her elbows. My hands were full with it. I loved the feeling and she seemed to very much enjoy what was doing as she was moaning gently and telling me...

- Oh yes that feels good, I don't know what you're doing but you have magic in your hands.

My magic was working well indeed and was transmitting nice waves to my cock which was very much erect. At first I had tried to hide it but I quickly stopped caring, just rearranging it in its place once in a while so it wouldn't be stuck in my undies. I moved her arm around for a while, getting all the way to her armpit, feeling her big breast with the back of my right hand. Then I let her arm rest, and while still holding it, gave a gentle soft kiss in the middle.

- Did you like it?

She smiled.

- Very much so, but you are going to do the other arm, you're not going to abandon me at this point?

- Of course not, I'm going to take care of your lovely left arm!

I moved back to the side of the bed, ready to start and said.

- Did you actually take ballet, I'm very impressed by your flexibility.

And indeed she was sitting and bending forward with a perfectly flat lower back; flat if you didn't take into account the folds of flesh coming down from the sides.

- Yes I did.

- Did you enjoy it?

- I did but I was already a little bit heavy and my breasts were already very big as you can guess. Static movements were good, but jumps and pirouettes were sending my boobs all other the place and there was not a leotard strong enough to restrain them.

She laughed.

- Yes, and if you don't mind I can imagine. Your breasts are also very impressive!

- Actually they got bigger later after my two pregnancies.

- Well somebody must have loved it.

She looked puzzled.

- I'm not following you.

- Maybe I'm being inappropriate?

- No go ahead I'll stop you if necessary.

- Well Steve must have loved to see even more of your lovely breasts.

- No, Steve is a great husband and a great friend but my big body never really did much for him.

She said that with a sad smile.

- Oh that's too bad!... certainly his loss!

- You're sweet.

...

- But maybe YOU would like to see my breasts?

- I'd love to!... Although I may not be able to take this wonderful sight.

She giggled...

- OK then, why don't you turn the light off? This way there will be less risk for you!

I turned the light off. And she took her bra off. Even in the dim light it was magnificent! Her big jugs fell on her thighs. Even though those were not the usual standard they were beautiful, and so erotic; big bags full of feminity moving around in a nice soft envelope. She arranged them on top of her belly and let me admire then. Then she shook her upper body, and in doing so created a wave a ripples from her shoulders to the tip of her breasts going down to her belly. This almost gave me a heart attack. Then she said.

- See how I can still go down...

And she moved the blankets completely off and then opened her legs wider. I had suspected but got the confirmation that she was naked underneath. Her relatively small belly compared to her other proportions was still hiding her crotch as a nice apron. And then she bent down. In so doing she took a-hold of my hands and pulled. Her boobs were sweeping the bed as she was moving forward.

- As you see I'm still pretty good at that!

She was completely down now and I was overlooking her back. I massaged it a little bit going down to the beginning of her ass.

- This feels great too. But I think I overdid it this time, I need to go back up and I'm not sure I can go back by myself. Can you help me?

I took her soft shoulders in my hand and moved her backwards all the way to her sitting position.

- That's better, I was trying to impress you, I'm too old to do that!

- Well thank you, that was a very nice sight!

She giggled...

- I love your flattering comments!

- I'm going to resume the arm massage, but as you are naked I might as well be naked myself. Do you agree?

- Oh yes I do. Please feel free.

I took off my briefs and paraded in front of her with my hard on.

- Am I having this effect on you?

- Oh yes, and even more. You are very sexy Janet!

If the light had been on, I think I could have seen her blush. Instead she took my hand and kissed it.

- Now let's see where we were. Can you still move your left leg parallel to mine?

- Yes I can still do that.

I took her left hand and moved my way forward again. As I was going I was looking at those huge balloons in front of me, so full, so soft, so heavy, so exciting. I was mesmerized by those merry mammoth "mammaries".

As I was reaching her mid arm I encouraged her to relax

- Just let your hand go, that should be more comfortable for you.

She did and her hand actually fell on my dick all raised up above my thighs. She covered it gently with all her fingers.

- This is not what I had in mind but yes, it works very well... at least for me.

I kept going and she kept her hand on my cock or my thigh after this point. Finally I faced her side again and grabbed her enormous upper arm; more massaging of her fat, feeling her armpit and her now naked breast with the back of my hand. And a last kiss, this time more open, with a little lick.

- Oh thank you that felt so great.

We remained there for a while. I sat back on her side, with my legs in front of me parallel to her left leg and facing her. We kept touching each other in this semi obscurity, keeping the atmosphere intimate but allowing to see everything there was to see. I kissed her hands, and her arms again. I stroked her thighs and her belly.

Finally I dared put my left hand down underneath her left breasts and brought one up. And she giggled...

- Oh thank you, I thought you'd never do it!

So I grabbed the other one too. They were humongous bags, filled with wonderful soft matter, and also slippery in my hands, probably due to some cream she must have put on them before.

She put her hand on mine and guided me, showing me what I could do with them, gathering them with our hands, letting them drop one by one, recovering them, bringing them up, showing me how big they were, the extent of their volume, their weight, their softness. She played with her nipples, handling her tits like a giant dick, getting the nipple to come up jus like the tip of a penis. It was incredibly arousing. I bent on the side catching the nipple in my mouth. It felt great and it tasted great. I pushed my chest against this mass of fat and put a kiss on her mouth.

Then she said...

- I have an idea.

- I love your ideas.

- Do you want to kneel around me and sit on my lap; this way you'll get closer to me.

I immediately understood what she was leading me to. She said...

- Let me give you some space

And she brought her thighs completely together. I climbed other her legs, put my knees around her and sat on her lap. My dick was perfectly positioned in front of her boobs. My package was on top of them at first; she took her boobs in her hands and after stroking my balls and the bottom of my penis with them, she brought them on top and around. My dick and I were in heaven. I grabbed my favorite fat arms and pulled myself towards her. At this point she didn't have to do anything with her hands. Her tits were naturally engulfing my dick and I just had to go up and down with the help of my hands on her arms and shoulders.

- Can you hand me the cream on the night table?

She did put cream on my dick and more on her breasts. Now my dick was really swimming in there. I said...

- Yes that's good, keep going.... Can you put your arms around my neck?

- Yes.

As she did that I bent down to give her a big wet kiss. And I kissed her arms now raised towards me, and my hands stroked underneath her armpits. It felt so great. She asked...

- Can you raise yourself up?

- Yes.

I raised myself up, thereby bringing my cock at the level of her mouth. She grabbed it and sucked on it for a while while her boobs were engulfing my balls.

- Now you can sit back again.

And my dick went back in this wonderful shelter. It didn't take me long after this point.

- I'm ready.

And she helped me by accelerating the rhythm, pushing her breasts against me, creating even more pressure and pumping action. Finally I cried

- I'm coming

She got the first rocket drop on her mouth and the rest on her chin and upper chest. She licked her lips and said.

- Thank you, that feels so great to be desired.

- And it feels so good to touch, feel, lick, embrace you...

I remained there for a while, pulling myself towards her, kissing her, feeling her big chest covering me. Finally I said.

- Now my turn to thank you. Do you want to lie down and open your thighs again?

- Yes, but what are you going to do?

- You'll see.

- Do you think I will like it?

- I think so but maybe I'm just presumptuous.

She lay down, and as her belly lifted, I got to see her lovely hairy fat mound. I moved backwards, lowered myself, and put my mouth on her pussy. I open the crevasse with my opposite hands and brought my tongue inside. Even if she didn't have an orgasm like me, she must have been pretty excited as she was very wet.

- Yes it feels so good.

- I licked her "clit" and I licked her deep, meanwhile handling her big tits.

I loved the smell of her pussy, and she loved what I was doing. Finally she screamed. At the same time I felt a tremor in her body and her fat breasts tremble in my hand.

- Thank you so much it felt so great.

My pleasure, I can't tell you how much I like it.

I was almost ready to screw her but I was still thinking of not going all the way, for Steve's sake. Plus at 50, sometimes you think you can do something but you cannot always do it. So we fell asleep in the same position as the night before but this time with both of us naked and me holding firmly on her huge tits and my dick firmly pushed inside her crack.

The day after, I left while she was still asleep. I was not sure that I could really feel good about what we had done. So when I came to her house I said.

- Janet we have to talk.

- Oh I'm not sure I like the sound of it.

- No it's fine, we just need to clarify things. Can you come and sit with me?

We both sat on the couch.

- I adored what we did last night. But was it "right"? At least we technically didn't go all the way and we can still stop while considering that we just gave each other a little bit of pleasure without betraying Steve. Now we need to decide whether we stop right there or if we let it go.

...

- If we don't make a firm decision beforehand, you know what's going to happen?

She gave me a kind of sheepish and yet amused look and said

- Yes I do know.

- So what do you think?...

...

- Do you want to think about it?

- Yes I'll think about it, let's decide after dinner.

We had a good friendly dinner and after the food was put away and dishes were down, she said...

- Let's just do it, I want you too much to stop at this point.

And while saying that she grabbed my package and gave me a lovely smile. Not wanting to be outdone, I took a-hold of her heavy boobs. And then I whispered...

- Let's go.

We helped each other getting undressed and we lay down in bed. I put my arm underneath her head and kissed her. And she said...

- Please come inside me

So I did, I lay down on top of her and put my cock inside her.

- Perfect... I love it!

As I had noticed the night before, she was the quiet moaner type. Besides her comments she would moan gently, softly.

- Keep going.

As my dick was fully inside her, my mouth was almost leveled to hers, I kissed her. And then I went almost all the way out of her, grabbed her two boobs, gathered them close together and sucked on the tips, one after the other, and then both together.

- That's great. "Mmmmm" I love it! Keep going.

While doing that I arched my back to get back far inside her. Then I moved her arms and her boobs up. I buried my head in her boobs. I stroked her armpits and the fat at the bottom of the arms where it joins the armpit. And then I licked the fat on both sides, slowly, gently while my cock was moving around inside her. She opened her legs more and brought them on top of me, giving me little kicks with her feet on my own legs.

- That's so good. Keep going.

Finally I said...

- I'm ready....

- Go ahead, I'm ready too.

And I kissed her and I put my tongue way inside her mouth...

- "mmmmm" "wowww"

"

and we both came.

We staid there panting for a while... and then she said

- Thank you so much, that was wonderful.

The morning after we kissed each other good bye.

The following week, things resumed the way they were; I came to visit regularly and she was just Steve's wife again. Steve thanked me profusely. He told me he knew that we had slept together and again thanked me for it, telling me that I was really going beyond the call of duty. Obviously he didn't know how far I was going beyond the call! Janet managed to be very natural and friendly during my next visit, grateful, fun but nothing which could have reminded us of our special time together.

But the next time I came, Steve said.

- Mitch I'm sent out once again. The kids are back now, but Janet would much rather have you here. And I can completely understand her... You are our favorite "Wifesitter"!

And Steve did a big belly laugh, and Janet smiled at me from behind Steve with her hands lifting her chest and telling me with her eyes and smile... "We both know what that means!"

12