Wild in Rome!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on, "I was only going to be here for two weeks, but I'm so happy here, that I just stayed. I've been here seven months."

Kat and Bobby spent the rest of the afternoon, walking around holding hands, enjoying the sights and each others company. When evening came Bobby invited her to have dinner with him. She knew of a quiet little café near where they were.

They enjoyed a fine meal at Ristorante San Carlo, and more conversation, learning about each other.

When they got back to the hotel, Kat said, "Let's go to my room."

Bobby was all for that, remembering what had happened there earlier.

When they got in the room, Bobby took Kat in his arms, thanked her for a wonderful afternoon, and kissed her passionately.

She responded, "I've enjoyed your company today. Now I want to enjoy you some more! Make love to me again."

Being 20 years old, Bobby was ready for another round. He knew he would last longer this time. He did everything he could to satisfy her. She finally exploded in an intense orgasm, her body spasming as she vocalized her pleasure. Bobby groaned and grunted as he filled her again.

They spent the next five days together. She showing Bobby the sights around Rome, He trying to satisfy her craving for sex. He was thoroughly enjoying Kat, but damn, she was wearing him out!

They had sex before breakfast, after lunch, maybe again in the late afternoon before going out to eat, and then a marathon session before going to sleep. Some times in her room. Some times in his. She seemed to be very happy. Bobby was very happy, but also very tired!

Finally Bobby's time in Rome had to come to an end. He was thrilled with all the sex he had shared with Kat. On their last night together, before he had to get up early to catch the train back to Germany, he spent an hour, devouring her sweet pussy. Licking, probing, sucking, nibbling, and more licking. He had given her several orgasms.

By this time he was as horny as he could be, with his cock twitching, wanting to be buried deep in Kat's pussy. Bobby spread Kats legs wide, holding her legs up by her ankles. His cock didn't need any guiding. It seemed to have a mind of it's own and knew exactly where to go!

Bobby plunged his cock into Kat's eagerly waiting pussy. It was drenched. It may not have been the fucking of Kat's life, but it was definitely the fucking of Bobby's life! They climaxed in unison. They went to sleep in each other's arms.

Bobby was awakened in the early morning, by Kat sucking his cock. She was very good at it! With all the sex from the night before, it took Kat almost twenty minutes to drain Bobby dry.

Bobby said, "I'm so happy, and I was so lucky, to have met you. I've enjoyed my stay here in Rome tremendously. Thank you, Kat!"

She answered, "I'm glad we met, too. Going to see the sights was a lot more fun with you, than going by myself. I've thoroughly enjoyed you, too. I'm sad that you have to go. I hope the next man I meet is as much fun as you have been. You're a fantastic lover, thank you!"

They both got up and dressed. One last passionate kiss good-bye. Kat headed back to her room, and Bobby headed for the train station.

He was glad he was on the train instead of driving. His train ticket cost him 7260 Lire. ($12.10 American) Bobby didn't have to change trains anywhere, so he slept most of the trip, from Rome back to Germany.

When Bobby got back to his base in Germany, everyone wanted to know what Rome was like.

He told his buddies, "I was impressed with the architecture, and amazed by the Roman Coliseum."

Then with the biggest grin on his face said, "The rest, you wouldn't believe if I told you!"

Questions, comments or suggestions are welcome. Feel free to e-mail me.

12