Wild Night with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers

"No, you're the only one I want. I have you and I don't want anybody else."

Layla smiled, hugged him and felt like crying. "And, you're my man," she whispered. "Let's watch our movie and snuggle," she winked and couldn't wait to feel his big, hard cock pressing into her ass and maybe even...her pussy.

He laid on his side with his back against the sofa, watching her sit and gently lay down. His reached his arm around her, helping her snuggle as close as possible. "This is nice," he whispered in her ear, enjoying a sweet scent of perfume drifting up his nose and his stiff cock nestled into her ass crack.

"It sure is," Layla cooed, hoping this game could go on for hours and hours before it ended. "I feel bad for doing this. Being that hard has to bother you," she whispered feeling him flexing his hardness against her ass and couldn't wait to feel it doing a few other nice things to her.

He held her close, knowing his cock had to be driving her crazy. It was smashed deep in her crack, running down towards her pussy and his flexing had to feel good to her. "I'm fine," he whispered kissing her ear, making sure to do it gently. Jimmy slid his hand under her right breast, letting his thumb ease up, towards her swollen and very excited nipple. He slowly moved it back and forth over the nipple, teasing it, feeling her breathing increasing and her bottom pushing back to his hard cock.

"I bet all the young ladies enjoy being with you." Layla panted, hoping she could hold out longer than this, but it was going to be so hard. She wanted to be teased, tormented and excited beyond belief, but this was too soon. His fingers over her nipple took her breath away and his big stiff cock was any girls' dream come true.

Jimmy smiled continuing his seduction of her, hoping it wouldn't take much longer, but he thought of what Mom's 'bad twin' told him about going slow. His lips kissed her ear and tender neck, while his stiff cock burrowed deeper into her seductive ass crack, knowing how much she loved that. "I don't get many complaints," he softly said, kissing her neck, caressing her excited nipples and to his surprise, he felt her leg lifting, letting him between them. "You're so hot!" he moaned squeezing her against him and fought the horrible urge to cover her with his cum.

"It's all for my man," she whimpered as his big, hard shaft slid over her hot, wet pussy, wishing it would have found its way in her. She wanted him, but she also wanted to play with Jimmy. He was a wonderful young man that was going to please all of her desires, but she wanted the teasing and playing to last as long as possible.

"I want you." Jimmy whispered sliding his hand down her body, over her flat stomach and to the place he'd came from 18 years ago. "I want you so bad," he moaned rubbing over her wet, excited mound, hoping this was it, but she quickly sat up and ran out of the room. "FUCK!" he yelled, knowing he just fucked up the best thing he'd ever have in his life. "Beer time!" Jimmy laughed going to the kitchen and brought the rest of the six pack, hoping she'd come back.

*.

About ten minutes later he saw Kayla, Mom's 'bad twin' standing in the doorway with a mean look on her face. "What did you do to piss her off like that!" she said walking towards him with fire in her eyes and set two DVD's on the coffee table. "I told you to go slow! What did you do?" Kayla asked sitting next to Jimmy, watching his eyes roam up and down the black stockings on her legs. "If you'd take your time and seduce Layla...you can have me." Kayla whispered in a low, seductive voice as she reached to hold his long, hard cock. "She'll be good, but I'll fuck you to death!" she growled, leaned down, sucking his entire length into her mouth and half way down her throat.

"Oh mother fucker!" Jimmy yelled and couldn't believe what was going on. At long last, Mom was sucking him...oops, her 'bad twin sister' was. "Yes!" he moaned watching her sucking him with ease and hoped she loved going all the way. Jimmy was just like any other red-blooded man, he loved cuming in a girls' mouth. "That's it! Deeper! Deeper!" he moaned louder, watching a smile form around his hard cock, praying she'd finish him off. If Kayla wanted him to go slow with 'Mom' it would really help.

She pulled from him and smiled. "I bet you want me to finish and let you cum all over me, don't you?" Kayla asked with an evil giggle.

"Please! I need you!" Jimmy begged her, looking at her face, but she just shook her head no.

"Well, I'm not! You're going to suffer like my sister. She needs a slow hand and a loving man, not some little punk that's just out to pop his nut!" she growled, squeezing his cock, making sure her fingernails were stabbing into the side of him.

"Ouch, take it easy!"

"Just think about this, did you like my mouth?" she purred like a lioness in heat.

"Yes, it was fantastic!"

"Now, think about how great it's going to feel when this big, gorgeous thing is up my 'sisters' little cunt. She hasn't had a cock in it in 19 long, lonely years," she moaned, wondering how a woman could go so long without a man.

"Oh shit, you're kidding!"

"Nope! It's going to feel so good when you're fucking her!" Kayla said in an evil voice, squeezing Jimmy harder, watching his face grimace with pain. "She's hot, sexy and needs fucked by you, the man she loves and wants for the rest of her life! If you want me, you best do her right!" Kayla said in a deep, evil voice.

Jimmy's face filled with pain, hoping she was going to kill him. "I will, I promise!"

"Here's the movies she made, watch this one first," she smiled holding up one with a red cover, making sure he saw it. "And, save this one for last. She loves it and I guarantee you'll have her by the time its over." Kayla added with a little smile and left the room.

"Mother fuck!" Jimmy moaned rubbing the side of his cock, wondering if he should get out while he could. The 'bad twin' had him worried and he hoped she didn't kill him. "That bitch is going to get it hard!" he smiled thinking of Kayla over the side of the sofa with his long cock deep in her pussy, fucking her like a whore. He reached for the movies and read the titles. "Hell yeah!" Jimmy said looking at the last movie he was to play. "Daddy's Little Girl! Mom did some kinky shit!" he added giving his hard cock a good, hard squeeze.

*.

Layla walked back in the room and sat next to Jimmy, seeing his cock was still hard as ever and it looked so tempting. "I'm sorry I ran out like that, but I'm not ready. I love you more than anything in the world and I don't want to loose you," she said, hoping her eyes didn't tear up and ruin her makeup.

Jimmy reached to hug her, hoping she'd relax and let this happen. He loved and needed her so bad he hurt. "You'll never have to worry about that. I love you and I always will." Jimmy said with a soft voice as he leaned to kiss her big, juicy lips. "Now, let's lay here and watch a new movie I found," he added flopping on the couch, hoping she wouldn't say anything about him being naked.

She loved his sweet words and his loving kiss, knowing her fight against giving in to him was close to being over. Layla knew he was her son, but she also knew that no other man would love her as much as he did. "Ok," she whispered lying down, hoping he'd put his big, hard cock between her legs again. Layla loved the way it felt on her pussy and she needed more.

"I hope you like it and please don't get mad at me," he said pushing to her, making sure his stiff cock slid between her long legs. Jimmy heard a soft moan and when she eased back to him, he knew she was his. He pushed the 'play' button on the remote and hoped for the best. 'Man, I hope she doesn't get pissed-off,' he thought watching the credits roll on the screen.

"Where'd you get this?" she asked in a soft voice, feeling him growing harder.

"I found your stash." Jimmy teased putting his arm around her, making sure he didn't touch her yet. He wanted her to want him.

Layla was a little mad, but for some reason Jimmy wanted to see her so bad and she figured what the hell. "Remember, I did this shit a very long time ago," she said hoping he wouldn't think any less of her for making these movies.

"I know," he replied watching the opening screen. A young girl was deep throating a cock that was much bigger and longer than his. "Man, that girl is fuckin' hot!" Jimmy smiled watching the girl sucking away and he noticed something. The girl had the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen. "Oh, you were beautiful!" he moaned leaning against her, hugging and watching her partially sucking the man on TV to death.

Layla just smiled as she enjoyed Jimmy's loving hug and his raging cock against her ass. "I'm glad you like it," she said turning to look back at him and was greeted by a soft kiss on the lips. "What was that for?" she asked feeling as if she could explode in his loving arms.

"Just letting you know how much I love and wan..." he quickly paused, not wanting to upset her again. He wasn't sure if he could deal with her 'bad twin' or not. The bitch was evil as hell and she might end up killing him if he fucked up again.

"Say it." Layla whispered back to him, lifting her leg, letting him slip between them like before, but this time, she wasn't going to run away. She was a big girl and knew what the young man behind her wanted. He wanted her. His rock-hard cock felt wonderful resting on her excited mound and Layla wanted him just as bad.

Jimmy wasn't sure if he should say it or not. He didn't want her getting mad like before. He took a deep breath and out it came. "I want you as my lover," he said kissing the back of her neck, hugging her tighter, praying she would give in.

She laid there enjoying his sweet words, hoping this wouldn't ruin the love they shared. "But, I'm your Mom," she whispered tilting her head down, giving him a better angle to kiss, nuzzle and bite her neck.

"I don't care. I want you," he replied kissing the entire back of her neck, knowing she loved that so much. His hand slowly moved under her right breast, but he waited for her to give the 'ok' to touch it.

Layla was helpless. She wanted him, but she wanted it slow and easy. Her hand covered his, gently pulling it over her excited breast and swollen nipple. "Touch me," she cooed, hoping Jimmy would take his time, giving her the pleasures she so dearly craved from a man.

He grew harder as her words filled his ears and when she told him to touch her, he couldn't have been happier. "I'll do anything you want," he whispered, running his fingers over her swollen nipples, making sure to go slow and not hurry.

"Yes!" Layla moaned, watching the movie, remembering how much she loved sucking the big cock. She'd always loved sucking a man and made it a point to be very, very good at it. "Is the movie what you hoped?" she asked turning her body just enough for him to see her and what he was doing.

He kept teasing her nipples, trying to watch his sexy Mom on the TV. "Yes!" he moaned wishing she'd turn more. Jimmy wanted to suck her big, hard nipples.

"You'll love the next one too." Layla whimpered thinking of the movie and the fun she had making it. "It's so hot," she moaned turning a bit more, feeling his head moving up to her breasts. "My baby!" she cried when his mouth covered her right breast, gently sucking while his skilled tongue tormented it. "Yes! Yes!" Layla moaned as she held his head, hoping he'd continue this slow seduction.

"Let's watch it now," he said looking up to her beautiful face and couldn't wait to see it as he loved her. He'd seen her for 18 years and more than half of them were spent dreaming of loving her, now it was so close to happening.

She returned his look and hoped he didn't think she was a freak. The next movie was hot and dealt with a very taboo matter. "Ok, but I want to tell you about it first," she said sitting up and took a big drink of his beer.

Jimmy sat up next to her and couldn't help but wonder what was going on. "I'll love it. You're in it," he replied slipping his hand around her back and hugged.

"Have you ever heard of a movie called, 'Taboo'?" she asked gently biting her lower lip.

"Hell yes! I have the entire set of them, why?"

"I play a girl that's in love with her...Dad," she said hoping he didn't think it was too weird.

"Oh cool! Fucking your Dad," he leaned to her, gently kissing her as his fingers teased her nipples. "I bet you wore him out," he whispered kissing her more, trying to get his tongue in her warm mouth, but she wouldn't let it in.

She giggled at him as he kissed and tormented her hard nipples. He wanted in her mouth, but Layla wanted him to wait. "He wore me and my little pussy out!" she giggled again, remembering how John fucked her to near death.

"How old was he?" Jimmy asked kissing around the side of her face, wishing she'd kiss him deep.

She thought for a second, trying to remember. "He was 47," she said turning towards him. "Put it in and go to scene ten. That's where it gets good," she said standing up, watching him quickly change the movie and sit back down, she shoved him back and Layla climbed over him. 'Now I can kiss you," she smiled looking into his very happy eyes, wondering why in the hell he wanted her. "Watch it and I'll make all your dreams come true," she purred, leaned to his mouth and they kissed deep. Her tongue slipped deep into Jimmy's mouth, as his tongue tried getting into hers.

He humped his straining cock to her dripping wet pussy, hoping it would find its way under her panties. "You're so hot!" he moaned and quickly went back to kissing her, his Mom and now his lover.

"You do it to me! You always have and..." she whimpered as they kissed, rubbed and did everything except much love. "You always will!" Layla moaned and she was ready. Ready to love the man of her dreams, her son. She pulled from him, slid down her panties and lay on the sofa. "Come, enjoy me," she purred in a soft, loving voice, watching him move over her with a big smile on his handsome, young face. "Love me," she whispered enjoying the weight of his body on hers, knowing she'd never be lonely again.

He caressed Layla's face as the sweet words spilled from her mouth. Jimmy turned, laid over her and they kissed more, deeper, with more passion than he could have ever thought possible. "I love you so much," he smiled, reached down and it was time. Jimmy slowly pushed forward and he couldn't breath. At long last, he was in his loving mother, the woman he loved. "Oh shit!" he cried as her tight muscles locked around him and wetness flowed from her body like a raging river.

"Oh my God!" Layla cried when he filled her lonely body with his stiffness. It felt like her first time all over again as his long, hard cock sank deep into her, stretching it so wide it hurt, but the pain quickly turned into an unforgettable pleasure that she'd never forget. "My baby, my man...my lover!" she smiled wrapping her arms and legs around him as tight as she could, holding him close, never wanting him to leave her.

"Always," he moaned slowly pumping in and out of her tiny pussy, making sure to give her nothing but pleasure. "I love you so much!" Jimmy cried feeling he was close. All the years of fantasizing about loving her and now that he was loving her, it was just too much. "Damn it!" he yelled when his long cock started filling her hot, gooey cum. Squirt after long squirt, he filled her full. "I'm sorry!" Jimmy said hoping she wouldn't be mad, but he looked into her dreamy eyes and he saw something, love.

Layla bit her lip so hard she tasted blood, but nothing else mattered. Her baby was filling the very place he'd came from years ago with hot man-cum. "Yes!" she squealed as his seeds shot deep in her body. "My baby! Oh my baby!" she screamed kicking her heels into his ass, hoping he'd try to fuck her a bit more than this. Layla needed him to fuck her into submission and not stop for hours.

"I'm sorry. I can go for a long time. I guess I'm just so excited we did this," he said giving her a small kiss, hoping she'd understand.

"I know. Don't worry about it. We'll be doing this lots more." Layla said returning his kiss, knowing a young man like him would be hard again in just a few minutes. "I need to go take a shower. Between my wetness and all that nice cum you gave me...I'm a mess," she said winkling her face.

Jimmy eased from her and sat up. "Hurry back!" he winked watching her glorious ass walking away. "Damn, that was great," he moaned falling back on the sofa, thinking of all the many, many ways he wanted to love her.

*.

He was lying on the sofa when Kayla walked into the room with a smile. "Wow! We sure did give it to her sweet, little ass. To bad she didn't cum. You 'will' do her later and next time, you fuck her and don't stop until she explodes!" Kayla said pointing her finger to his face.

"I will. I was just really excited," he said looking over her black stockings, wondering if he'd get this wild 'twin' or not. "I remember you said if I did her good, I got you," he smiled, looking at her swollen nipples and very wet panties.

She just laughed at him. "I don't think you could handle me. Hell, you barely managed to fuck her!" Kayla laughed more and saw that she was pissing him off, but she didn't care. She wanted to see if he had 'balls' enough to take her the way she loved.

"I fucked her nice and she would have came, but she wanted to go shower," he replied, looking at the teasing bitch, wondering if he should just grab her and fuck her to death.

"When a woman fucks a man, she likes to cum, but you left her high and dry!" Kayla said looking at him with a smile. "How are you going to fuck me if you can't even make her sexy ass cum?" Kayla asked watching his big cock starting to swell.

"I'll make you both cum so many times...you beg me to stop!"

Kayla heard Jimmy and laughed so hard she had to lean against the wall to keep from falling. "Those are some pretty big words from a little boy that couldn't even make his sexy Mom cum!" she laughed more, watching him getting madder by the second.

"Keep it up, bitch!"

"I don't have one to keep up, but if I did, I'd make sure my Mommy came before I did!" she laughed more, seeing Jimmy's face getting red with anger.

Jimmy had enough; he stood up, ran to her and shoved her face first into the wall. "You fuckin' cunt! I'm going to show you just how good I can fuck!" he growled twisting her right arm behind her back, not caring if he hurt her or not. "Now we'll see who can fuck!" he said ripping the tiny, black panties off her hips and pointed his cock to her pussy.

Kayla didn't see him coming towards her, he grabbed her and pinned her against the wall. He twisted her arm and she was under his control, the way she loved it. "I'm so scared!" she laughed as he tore her panties off. "You little fucker!" she growled trying to free herself and she felt his stiff cock at her pussy. "I just hope you can keep it up!" she laughed, but that soon stopped. He rammed in her so hard and so deep, he lifted her feet from the floor.

"I'll keep it up, you cunt!" he said ramming in her and didn't care if he tore her insides out. This bitch needed it hard and to learn who the man was. Her little pussy spasmed hard, giving Jimmy the feeling that Kayla's muscles were going to cut off his cock at any second and there was no way he was going to stop. "Oh yes! Now I'm going to fuck you until you die!" he laughed, hearing her whimpering in pain.

"You fucker! You prick!" she cried trying to break his grip on her arm, but she couldn't. Her pussy went wild when Jimmy rammed himself in her body with a force she wouldn't forget anytime soon and when her feet left the floor; she knew he was going to get rough. "It hurts! It hurts so bad!" she whimpered, hoping he'd stop, but he continued holding her so tight she couldn't move.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers