Wild On Brooke Burke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our dancing grew more and more intimate as these thoughts sifted through my head, indecisive as always. I looked over towards the bar and saw Brooke playing the part of Eva before her. The displeased look on her face only increased my inability to make a decision, although Eva was trying to make the decision for me by seductively rubbing her right leg on my own.

I made eye contact with Brooke and she returned my gaze with a smoldering intensity that let me know she was not enjoying the performance before her. I waited for her gaze to subside, but its energy never wavered. That look made the decision for me.

I eased away from Eva, still dancing with her, but without the lust. Just like she had danced with me in the past when I frequented the club sans supermodel. Eva worked to close the gap between us, but I simply increased the rhythm of our dancing to prevent her from doing so.

Brooke appeared next to us and tapped Eva on the shoulder, "Thanks sweetie, for keeping my date busy," she stated with a Hollywood smile on her face.

Eva was obviously intimidated by Brooke despite her own stellar appearance, "Sure...it was my pleasure," she nervously said as she released her hold of me.

"Thanks for the dance, Eva," I followed up loving my position and in ecstasy over a simple word, 'date', issued from Brooke's glossy lips.

Eva almost had a pathetic look on her face as Brooke entered my arms and she backed away into the crowd.

"I see why your girlfriend left you, stud," Brooke began, chiding me with a smile on her face, "you don't know how to treat a date."

"Is that what you are?".

"If you can't figure it out..." she started to whisper up to me, but I brought her closer to my body and I let our movements do the talking for us.

We danced together just like the word that brought me so much joy. After the second song ended I came down a bit from the clouds and looked around for Darren and Janice. It was already approaching one thirty and I knew the lights would be on in less than ten minutes. Not wanting the experience to end, but intrigued by the after hour possibilities I suggested we found our friends to leave. I was sure they were ready to go.

Brooke agreed and we searched the club coming upon them cozily nestled on the couches towards the back. The two were passionately kissing and Darren's hand was caressing Janice's thigh. I had my hand on Brooke's back guiding her through the crowd, but as soon as we approached them she separated deliberately from my light hold. I attempted to place my hand in hers, but she quickly rebuked my advance by taking a step away from me.

"Having fun?" playfully asked Brooke. The two of them stopped kissing and smiled at us.

"We are, how about you?" asked Janice insinuating with her eyes.

"Eric wasn't lying about being a good dancer," responded Brooke dryly not even glancing at me, one of the worst compliments I've ever received. "I'm guessing you guys are ready to go," added Brooke.

"You guys are coming back to the hotel with us," responded Janice cupping Darren's face with her hand.

"Well..," Brooke began

"I wasn't asking, I was telling," Janice cut me off. I looked out Brooke, but she just gave me an empty smile. I couldn't believe how quickly the heat between us had evaporated.

We left the club and headed back to their luxury hotel in a cab. Despite being smashed against each other, Brooke and I conversed little magnifying the sudden tension between us.

When we got out in front of the hotel I stopped Brooke as Janice and Darren eagerly made their way towards the entrance, "I guess I'll say goodnight here, I don't think they want any more company."

"Are you sure?" she responded politely, not invitingly.

"I wouldn't want.."

"Hurry up you two! I want to get in the jacuzzi," shouted Janice cutting me off.

"I don't think Janice is going to let you leave quite yet," followed up Brooke. She took my hand and guided me towards the entrance. My hopes raised, she quickly dashed them by letting my hand go once I started moving. Done with that bit of seduction she resumed her neglect once again unflipping her phone so she could check her messages for the hundredth time.

We silently rode the elevator up to their room, Janice and Darren out of anticipation, Brooke and me out of discomfort. Brooke's spirits seemed to have dipped again causing me to plan the quickest exit possible. We entered their suite, which was extravagant like no doubt ever other room they ever stayed in.

"Start up the hot tub boys we'll go change," commanded Janice as she and Brooke entered the single bedroom.

"I'm afraid I don't have a suit," I stated hoping it provided an excuse for my rapid departure. Darren looked at me in bewilderment.

"Just wear your boxers, unless you're shy," answered Janice.

"What if we're not wearing boxers?" joked Darren.

"You better be if you want us to get in," replied Janice laughing.

Darren quickly set to work setting up the jacuzzi attempting to take off his clothes at the same time. "I know Brooke's playing it cool, but don't worry. At least stay around long enough for me to close the deal with Janice."

"I don't think you need me for that," I responded to Darren's plea.

"Maybe so, but you never know maybe Brooke will heat up in the water."

"You know she's married."

"So what?" monogamy was a foreign concept to Darren.

"It doesn't feel right," I replied.

"Don't be a pussy, who cares if she's married," answered Darren misinterpreting my expression.

"I meant the situation between us. She acts like she doesn't even want me to be here."

"Just relax."

"Is it ready?" asked Janice sticking her head out the bedroom door.

"Almost," replied Darren.

"Then how come you have your clothes on?" asked Janice causing Darren to drop his pants with a huge smile on his face and an obscene growing bulge in his boxers. He claimed to have an eight-inch member, but everybody knew this was bullshit. Mine is about six and half and he's barely a little bigger than myself, from what I've seen in the gym.

"Good, we'll be out in a minute," responded Janice to Darren's strip show, eyeing him with her own lustful gaze.

"God, I'm going to fuck the shit out of her," crudely appraised Darren as I stripped off my clothes and we both stepped into the small jacuzzi, which promised close contact when the girls entered.

Flashing a proud smile Janice sauntered out of the bedroom in a skimpy red bikini. Enhancing the presentation was the four-inch heels that she no doubt mindlessly put on to showcase her stunning legs. I think even Darren was speechless as he gazed upon her approaching the Jacuzzi, "Look at you two, I should have dated more volleyball players in college," appraised Janice.

"Its never too late to start," answered Darren, who evidently had pulled out his standard athletic lie. He usually reserved it for tourist from out of state easily impressed by anything related to the famed Californian lifestyle, but in Janice's case I guess he wasn't leaving anything to chance.

Behind Janice, or maybe just hidden by the overwhelming attraction of Janice's red bathing suit, emerged Brooke covering up her world famous body in a simple white hotel robe. Recovering from the flamboyancy of the strutting blonde I was quick to admire the inconcealable radiance of Brooke, who despite being covered from ankle to neck, and restraining her lush hair in a plain ponytail, still managed to emit a glowing sexuality. My heart skipped a beat just looking at her.

Janice didn't waste anytime slipping into the water, while Brooke slowly undid her robe allowing it to fall from her frame revealing her own glorious body to our roving eyes. Covered only by a small white with baby blue trim bikini, I remembered again why I spent late nights watching her pose from every corner of the world. Her body was beyond being on point, it was exquisite. Everything toned and tanned, I don't think I've ever seen a woman's stomach quite as perfect. I would have given anything to have her spin around and show us the complete package, but instead she silently slid into the hot water between Janice and me, although sadly leaning towards the feminine side.

Darren's hands immediately found Janice's body as she snuggled against him. Janice attempted to maintain her role as hostess trying to spark conversation between the four of us, but Darren's caresses were persistent and it wasn't long before his tickling found her weak spots and she was giggling and engulfed by her own need to explore his taut body with her hands. Oblivious to our discomfort the two of them began kissing first with some restraint, which rapidly vanished freeing the two to wildly make out.

I shook my head lightheartedly and glanced at Brooke who I found staring at me, or rather at my body. Her face red, but not blushing, she looked away to the scene before us sighing as she did so. Prominent through her clinging wet top emerged her excited nipples. Under the water her hands caressed her outer thighs, nothing obscene, but completely suggestive.

I was about to say something when much to my surprise I caught out of the corner of my eye Janice removing her top and flinging out onto the dry floor. Her perky breast pointed towards me, followed by Janice's eyes, which blatantly challenged my own. Her eyes then fluttered as Darren engulfed her left nipple with his feasting mouth causing her to fling her head back and bite her lower lip. She eagerly responded by straddling his lap pushing the soft flesh of her breast into his face.

The two of them showed no concern for the silent couple next to them. In fact, the look Janice exchanged with me almost made me believe she was waiting for me to join in. My cock jumped slightly simply the hint of an invitation, but my uncertainty held me back, along with the idea of sharing in Darren's sexual conquest.

Brooke looked anything, but surprised. There was almost a look of envy as she observed Darren's strong hands squeeze Janice's round cheeks. Her fingers kept lightly scratching her thighs, an itch that seemed to be calling for release. Certainly her nipples were screaming for some tender love and care as they were pasted against her revealing top.

The show before us continued as Darren sat up out of the water and onto the edge allowing Janice to free his straining erection from its confines. Once Janice flicked the tip with her tongue Brooke stood up and stepped out of the jacuzzi. I looked up to see if she beckoned me to follow, but she said nothing as she slid back on her robe and taking one last look back at Janice sucking the head of Darren's cock, smiled meekly and hurried towards her room.

With her gone, Janice, as hard as it is to imagine, shed the rest of any lingering inhibitions. Some girls give head like they're in a library, Janice gave head like a porn star. Wet and juicy she slid Darren's cock deep into her mouth, each motion causing her to moan with pleasure at the feel of his warm cock pulsating between her lips. It took every ounce of restraint not to whip out my own cock which was aching to be treated the same way as Darren's. Janice's whole body swayed with her oral treatment. When she twisted her head her body would wiggle as well, her tight little ass shaking in the warm water.

Suddenly her left leg stretched out towards me. At first I thought it was just part of her natural movements, but it became obvious that her foot was searching for my leg. Upon finding it her foot hooked onto my calf and pulled me towards her direction. I resisted, unsure of what to do. Making sure I understood completely she removed her lips from Darren so she could turn her head and beckon me over with her index finger, but Darren pressed her head back down towards his unsatisfied member. With a performance moan she obliged his request. Darren looked at me with a huge grin on his face. This was his conquest not mine.

My mind made up to stay out of their show I exited the jacuzzi as silently as possible. I grabbed a towel to wrap myself in as I picked up my clothes and stealthily made my way towards the bedroom. The light was on so I knocked quietly. Not hearing a response I went to turn the knob so I could crack the door open, but stopped myself realizing my potential transgression. I was about to just change in the main room, I didn't think Janice or Darren would mind or notice, but just as I did so the door cracked open and Brooke appeared. I asked if I could use the bathroom to change and she nodded her head in agreement.

As I walked in I noticed that her eyes were a little bit red and swollen, she had already changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I removed my soaked boxers and put on my slacks in the bathroom. I emerged to find her hidden in the closet.

"Brooke, I'm going to head out. Thanks again for a great time, anytime you need a dance partner let me know," I added unsure of how to take my leave.

"I'll be sure to remember that," meekly smiled Brooke. It was more than obvious that she had just been crying. "Thanks for showing me around tonight."

"It was my pleasure. Brooke, is there something wrong you seem upset."

"Its nothing, I'm all right."

"Are you sure?".

"I wouldn't want to bother you."

"Don't be silly. What is it?" I asked as I stepped deeper into the tiny room.

"Its...," but she couldn't even continue the sentence as she started to cry falling into my arms. I held her tenderly as she clutched on to me comforting herself against my body. I ran my fingers through her hair and rubbed her back. "It was my anniversary tonight," she finally managed to say, "I mean not my real anniversary, not my wedding, but the date we started seeing each other. He was supposed to spend this weekend up here with me."

"What happened?".

"He said he was too busy, but he's always too busy. There's always some big client, some important surgery. What about me?". I was stumped on how to respond, just prepared to let her vent as a tinge of anger entered her voice. "I'm probably overreacting, I mean its not our real anniversary, but...".

"But it still matters," I completed the sentence taking her side fully for completely selfish reasons.

"It does.," the tone of frustration returned. "We haven't had sex in a month. With the kids, my work, his work, there's no time."

"That's why this weekend was so important."

"Exactly." She continued to vent, pouring it onto my sturdy chest. I added the needed approval and agreement allowing her to continue until she was done.

Gradually she composed herself, becoming aware of the situation, "I'm so sorry to lay this all on you, I mean you don't even know me and I'm crying to you about my marriage."

"Don't worry about," I reassured her, not because its what I felt, but because it seemed like the scripted thing to say at the moment.

"You were probably looking to hook up with someone, not listen to somebody whine about their personal life," she continued attempting to recover her composure.

"I was just looking for a good time, which I had dancing with you at the club," I added in my new angelic state.

"But its unfair of me to exp..." Brooke paused mid-sentence her hands placed upon my chest for support began to slide up and down stroking my firm pecs, "I had a lot of fun too," she restarted. "For a little while I forgot all about my other problems."

"I'm glad I could help," I was really glad I could help. I held her in my arms for a good minute, stroking her hair, even going so far as to wipe away the tears rolling down her cheeks. As I did so she looked up into my eyes, that vulnerable look which makes an angel and devil appear on your shoulder, one saying she's ripe for the picking, the other saying she's yours for the choosing.

"Now I want to do something for you," Brooke's voice brightened up as a shade of mischievousness crept in.

"You don't need to do anything for me," I lied, my growing member betraying my weakly offered words.

"But it would be for me as well; it'll help me forget again."

"Anything I can do to help," I looked into her slightly swollen eyes, which for some reason looked even sexier than earlier in the night as she smiled at the not so hidden meaning of my offer.

"I hope you can. Go in to the room and sit on the bed. I'll show you what my husband is missing," she ushered me out of the closet closing the doors behind her.

I sat upon the edge of the bed in eager anticipation. After what seemed to be an eternality, but what I knew by the bedside alarm clock to only be five minutes, Brooke emerged from the closet.

"Close your eyes," she gently ordered before I could have a glimpse of her outfit. She dimmed the lights in the room as I clenched my eyes shut, not wanting to do anything to prevent the events running through my mind from unfolding.

"Okay you can open them," she said softly. I opened my eyes to a vision of her in a small pale blue silk nightie. It wasn't what I hoped for, but it more than pleased.

The loose fabric covered her body, bending at each point where her curves were most prominent. The shapes of her breasts were revealed in the slick silk, and the gown molded against her hard nipples. The nightie barely reached past the curves of her hips, showing the strength and grace of her well-toned legs. Legs supported by a pair of high heels, which enhanced each small step she made towards me and each movement she made as she turned around to reveal every aspect of her outfit and every splendor of her body. She bent slightly over in front of me to reveal that she had nothing more than a tiny blue g string underneath. The gentle curve of her flawless backside added an inch to my already stiffening cock.

She stepped in front of my appraising eyes unable to restrain a smile on her face, "I take it from your expression, you like it," she said the smile growing larger on her face.

"Do I ever," I instinctively responded. I tried to place my hands on her hips, but she placed a hand against my chest and playfully pushed me away.

"I can touch you all I want, but you can't lay a finger on me. Isn't that how it usually works?" she joked as I leaned back on the bed and she wedged her body between my legs. The smooth skin of her thighs pressing against the cloth of my slacks.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to enjoy the show," I answered continuing the joke.

"Then I guess I better go change," she responded stepping away from me, lifting up the hem of her gown to flash me her round ass as she strutted back to her dressing room. I panicked for a second when I thought that she might have meant exchanging the lingerie for sweats and a sweatshirt, but ending my irrational confusion I realized the theme of her show.

I waited even more impatiently than before for her second outfit. And again she didn't disappoint. She came out in a form fitting tight white corset that lifted her boobs up and almost out of her top. Her waist looked pencil thin enhancing the presentation of her deliciously full breast. This time she wore even taller white heels with white stockings clasped on to a white garter, above a tiny white g-string. Through the almost transparent material of her panties I could see the dark tinge of her trimmed pubic hair. And not concealing her excitement there was a small wet spot marking the center of her bright white underwear. Seeing the evidence of her desire only fueled my own, my cock straining against its material. It took all my will power not to place a messaging hand on top of it.

She smiled and posed, turning around so again I could take pleasure in the site of her round ass. How I wanted to touch that picture of perfection, but I kept my cool, allowing the fashion show to go on.

Her next outfit was simple. Simple, but overwhelmingly effective in igniting the rate of my pulse. She had on a lacy black bra and a pair of silk black panties. There are no words to describe how her body looked in the dim light of the room. Toned and poised she provided a feast for my eyes from her cute little toes to the slender shape of her arms.