Wild Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's try that again. I will be honest with you it has been awhile since I have done any kind of roping," recoiling the rope back up in his hand. He looked so cute in the white cowboy hat and he took off his denim shirt and had on a white t-shirt. On the second try he hit his target, he spend time showing Patti the way to coil the rope and hold and when to release it. Patti loved the attention and the closeness.

They walked around the fair grounds and looked at the different vendors and found a corral with some horses in to and climbed up to sit on the top rail. They ended up talking about each other's lives and what they wanted out of life for several hours. Suddenly they were being beckoned. "Hey you two, are you going to watch Jon and Jimmy rope or just be stuck up and unsocial able," Jon's wife Jamie yelled from the arena door.

"We are coming," Kiefer yelled back, then jumped down from the fence and helped Patti down next.

"Thank you for this afternoon, I have really enjoyed myself," Patti just wanted him to know how much it meant for her.

"Same for me. Patti it has been a pleasure that I hope will not end soon," Kiefer added smiling.

They made their way down to the front of the arena to where Jon and Jimmy's wives were sitting and waiting for their husbands' turn. When the English Boys' turn came up it was poetry Jimmy roped the head and Jon roped the back feet in record time. They were in first place for the time being. Kiefer had explained what and how it all worked so Patti could understand a little more about the sport. Patti looked at her watch and it was a little after 3 and she wanted to get back to the hotel and shower and change clothes before the concert.

"Oh look at the time, I have to get back to the hotel and get ready for tonight." She looked at Kiefer with eyes that did not want to leave him but knew she had too. Then her phone rang. She answered it and it was a short call and then closed her phone. She looked annoyed.

"What is wrong?' Kiefer inquired.

"That was Anna, she is not going with me tonight. Of all things to drop me on this is one I really needed her to be with me tonight. Fuck what am I going to do now?" She just shook her head, she knew that she did not have the confidence to stand in front of thousands of people and announce one of her favorite singers.

"Is this about the concert tonight? You having to announce Brad Paisley?"

"Yes, I have never been in front of a small crowd of people before let alone a crowd of thousands. I am not sure I can do this." She looked at him with pleading eyes, scared yet hopeful.

"Would you feel more comfortable if I went with you and gave you some pointers on how to get over your uneasiness in front of crowds?" Kiefer put his arm around her and gave her a big hug.

"I would like that as long as I am not disturbing your plans."

"Don't be silly, this is a weekend of no plans just have fun. Now lets get Michael to take us back to the hotel and get ready. We are meeting the people from the station at 5:30, right?" Kiefer just took charge. He phoned Michael and in minutes they were back at the hotel.

Patti went in to her suite and took a long hot shower, as she reminisces about her day. What a wonderful day she had spent with Kiefer, just talking and learning so much about him that no story or interview would cover. It was truly the inside scoop on the man she admired from the screen.

Patti put on a nice black halter dress, not too short, not too long in length with a silver belt around the waist and heels that were not too high but made her legs look great. Patti fixed her hair and makeup and dabbed on some perfume for she was doubly blessed tonight to be with Kiefer and to meet Brad Paisley. She was calm, excited but surprisingly not freaking out about tonight. It had to be the calmness from Kiefer; he made her feel so at ease around him, like no big deal, he is just another person. She was glad that he offered to go with her tonight.

A knock at the door, it was Kiefer coming to pick her up so to speak, since he was just down the hall. She opened the door and was in awe, he was clean-shaven, dressed in a pair of black casual pants, and a black button down shirt with a black with silver dotted tie left loosened at the neck. His smell intoxicated Patti as he smiled, "Wow you look amazing! Are you ready to go?"

"You look very handsome yourself," Patti said in a flirty tone of voice as she jiggled his tie, "I like that look, the loose tie."

Kiefer gave Patti a hug, she was intoxicating and he was going to have to control himself. He pulled back and took a long lingering look into her eyes, searching her soul and then he placed his hand on her cheek moving his thumb from her nose to her ear, Patti leaned into his hand and then he leaned in and kissed her with so much passion that Patti thought she was going to implode. Patti returned his passionate kiss with equal fire and passion.

"I have been wanting to do that all day," Kiefer softly whispered in her ear, "I am glad that you did not pull away."

"Why would you think that?" Patti looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"I just was not sure but I know now. Let's go or we will be late for your big night on the stage," he said jokingly. He put his arm around her waist as they walked to the elevator.

As the elevator doors opened to the lobby, they found the group of DJ's from WSEX waiting for them. Patti walked up and greeted them and introduced them to Kiefer. They headed off to the concert; once they arrived they were shown to a large private room with all kinds of finger foods and drinks for the artists and VIPs. Patti was introduced to George Strait, Trace Atkins, Toby Keith, and Sugarland. Patti was treated like a star herself as she stayed close to Kiefer's side. Steve " The Ham" Jones came over to let Patti know that Brad was ready to meet her. Patti took a deep breath and Kiefer took a hold of her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Brad this is Patti. She won our contest for tickets for this weekend's events and a chance to meet you." Steve introduced them.

"Hi Patti, it is nice to meet you. So you are a big fan," Brad was soft spoken and very humble, "I am always glad to meet a fan."

"It is an honor to meet you too. I would like you to meet Kiefer a friend of mine." She was not sure if the two had ever meet before but she was trying not to be rude and assume they knew each other.

"I thought I recognized you. Nice to meet you," Brad nodded to Kiefer as they shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

Patti had a nice chat with Brad and had muenster up the courage to ask him for an autograph and to sign her shirt. He gave her his new CD that was not even released yet. They joined the rest of the people in the open reception room. Patti continued to talk to Brad and listened to him go on about his new baby with his wife. Patti could hear that Taylor Swift was performing on the stage.

Taylor Swift had finished her set and the DJ's were telling Patti where they were going to stand and what they were going to be saying basically and just to follow along and she would know when to announce Brad. Everything went as planned and she did not even stutter when she introduces Brad to the crowd. The trick and Kiefer had shared with her really did work.

They got to stand just off stage and watch the show, and it was amazing. After the concert they were invited to a private party at George Strait's Ranch just outside of town. The party was in a large tent in the front part of the grounds to his ranch. The music was good and they served a sit down dinner. Patti and Kiefer had stayed close all night, he even asked her to dance a couple of times. Just after midnight, Kiefer made a call to Michael have a car from the hotel come and get them. As they waited by the fence next to the driveway, Kiefer leaned in towards Patti, and brought up his hands to her face and brushed a stray piece of hair out of her face and softy touched her cheeks with his hands and pulled her to his lips for a long, steamy, soul melting no core melting kiss. They continued to kiss until they heard the approach of a vehicle. It was their vehicle.

Once back at the hotel, Kiefer walked Patti to her door. As they stood at her door and she fumbled for the key card, Kiefer turned her around and once again raised his hands to her face and kissed her. With every kiss she melted even more, how was she suppose to think, act, or respond if she was mush. She really did not care. She wanted him. She made the bold move to let her hand travel down the front of his chest, past his stomach and slightly pass over his crotch, as she swept her hand to his ass cheek and give it a squeeze. Kiefer jumped a little but responded by bringing down his hand to her breast and kneading it through the fabric.

"Shall we continue this cat and mouse in your suite or wait until a photographer finds us out here in the hallway and takes a picture," Kiefer said with a deep soft sexy velvet voice.

"Yes let's go into my suite to continue," Patti fumbled again for her key card and opened the door. "I hope that my roommate is not here."

Let me check to make sure she is not here. Patti turned on the light and as she sat her purse down on the table she saw a note from Anna saying that she was going to spend the night as Buck's ranch outside of town. She would call in the morning.

As Patti was reading the note, she had not noticed that Kiefer was standing right behind her, he put his one arm around her waist, and the other arm around her shoulder, pulled her back to him, and with a voice that made very nerve in her body respond, "Don't move," in her ear and then gently nibbled on her neck and ear. She responded by bringing her free arm up to his head and caressing his neck. He continued kissing and sucking on her neck down to her bare shoulder then trailed his tongue back up to her ear, it sent a shiver through out her whole entire body. His hand that was wrapped around her shoulder now searched for her breast, finding its intended target he slipped his hand through the deep plunging neckline of her halter dress and caressed her nipple and breast. Her nipples were standing at a rigid attention. Patti started to turn around to face him but he tightened his grip around her waist keeping her pinned up against him. He was enjoying his treatment of her neck and shoulder and how it made her whole body shiver and the soft little moans that escaped from her.

Patti reached behind her and placed her hand on his crotch, she rubbed his hard cock through the fabric of his pants. He pushed her forward bending her over the table that she was standing by, hold her down with one hand on her back and his other hand went to the bottom of her dress, up under the dress and traveled the length of her thigh, over to the front of her thigh to the inside of her thigh and traveling up and just light touching her the outer lips of her womanhood. He could feel the dampness through the thong that she worn. Patti's head was spinning from his touch that seem to leave little fires where ever his went on her body from her neck to her thigh and the soft moans being release let him know that. She could feel his cock pressed up against her butt. She wanted him now, but he was controlling the moves right now and she had no will to fight him. She was his, he could do what he wanted to her and she would respond.

He rubbed her back for a minute and then reached up and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up and leading her to the couch. He was still holding her close kissing her neck and shoulders again, sending waves of shivers through her body. When they got to the couch he spun her around to face him, his once again brushed the hair from her face. Their lips met and instant fire was raging through both of their bodies, their tongues explored the other's mouth as they kissed, sucked, and nibbled. Kiefer lost balance causing him to fall into the couch and pulling Patti down on top of him. They both laughed because as smoothly as this seduction was going something was bound to go wrong. Kiefer pulled up Patti's dress; she reached up to the ceiling so that Kiefer could pull her dress all the way off. He leaned forward to kiss her clavicle area and traveled down in between the valley of her breasts, taking each on in his hands and kneading them. Patti reached down and unbuttoned his shirt, opening it so that she got play with his curly chest hair. She settled down on his lap nude except for the thong that remained, she threw her head back and arched her back when Kiefer took one of her nipples into his mouth and began sucking on it. Kiefer wrapped his arms around her waist to help hold her on his lap while he feasted on her nipples. She put her hands on his shoulders to balance her self too. He was working her into a frenzied state with her hips bucking over his still caged up cock. It was getting uncomfortable. He lifted his head and put his hands on her hips and lifted up, until she rested on her knees giving him enough room to undo his pants and pull them down to expose the hardened shaft that she was feeling through the fabric. AS he was working on the pants she started working on getting his shirt off again pushing it up and over the shoulders and down the arms, as soon as he had his pants where he wanted them he pulled his arms out of the shirt. He looked up at her with wanting, longing eyes "I want you but I do not want to do anything that you are not ready for."

"I want you to Kiefer," with that Patti carefully positioned herself over his engorged penis and slow started taking him inch by inch. Kiefer leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth again and sucked and nibbled on it. Patti was finally in control and she wanted it fast but slow and slow is how she was going to take it. She took him in an inch and then back up and down for an inch more and back up until she had taken him all in. She wiggled her bottom in small circles feeling his response deep inside her. She leaned forward and sucked, kissed and nibbled on his ear as he continued the delicious torture of her nipples. As they both moan in delight, Patti started increasing the pumping action as if she were taking a horse from a walk to a trot, and then to a full out run. She was riding him like a wild horse, in a wild frenzy, cumming and having orgasm after orgasm and Kiefer rears his head back as his orgasm reaches it's peak. She falls forward on him and he wraps his arms around her and they kiss. They both lay down on the couch and fall asleep in each other's arms.

About an hour had passed when Patti woke up because she was cold. She looked at Kiefer's angelic face sleeping so peacefully. She did not dare wake him but thought moving to the bedroom would be a good idea. She gently shook him, "Kiefer wake up we should go into the bedroom."

He stirred enough to realize what she had said; he opened his eyes to see Patti smiling down at him. She reached over and kissed his forehead.

"I hate to wake you but we should go to the bedroom." Patti picked up her dress and her panties, which were torn off in the middle of their sex session; she also picked up his shirt. He still had his pants down around his ankles. He stood and looked down at his pants and let out a huge laugh. "Damn woman would not even let me take off my boots and pants."

"Aw poor baby, do you want a do over?" Patti teased him and then slapped him on the ass. Then she grabbed his ass, "What a firm ass!"

"Hey you had better watch little filly you might get herself roped up," as his slapped her on the ass as she ran by him.

He followed her into the bedroom; she had gone into the bathroom to clean up a little. He took his boots off and then his pants and went into the bathroom, to clean up himself. When he got done she was in bed waiting for him, he smiled and asked, "are you sure you want me to stay?"

She smiled and put her hand out and extended her first finger and gave him the come hither look and pulled her finger back in the motion of come here. Pulled the blanket back for him to climb in. He leaned into her and took her into his arms and kissed her as they settled down for the night. She fell asleep in his arms.

Patti slept so well; she could not believe how well she had slept. Was it because of Kiefer? She did not want to wake up, because if it were a dream she did not want it to end. Then she hear a knock at the door, and voices then quiet again. She stirred and found that she was alone in the bed. She sat up and looked around and found Kiefer standing in the doorway.

"Good Morning, sleepy head. I was not sure when you would wake up," Kiefer smiling at her with a grin that started her tingling again, with his head tilted and that boyish grin of his.

"Good Morning, how did you sleep?"

"Great and you?" Kiefer walked over to the bed and leaned over and gave Patti a kiss. Patti pulled him onto the bed. "Are you trying to take advantage of me?"

"Well, if you would want that then yes." Patti noticed he was dressed. He must have slipped down to his room and changed clothes because he was back in his jeans and navy blue t-shirt.

"Yes you can take advantage of me but not just yet," Kiefer sitting up to the edge of the bed, "but first I have a surprise for you in the next room and there is no need to get dressed if you don't want to."

"I will only leave this room naked if you join me," Patti smiled devilishly and reached for the robe on the chair next to the bed. Getting out of bed and trying to sash to her robe, she walked into the living area of the suite to find that Kiefer had enough time to bring about a dozen vases of Roses spread all over the room, and table set with breakfast foods, and fruits out on the balcony.

"I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of ordering breakfast." As he walked to the French doors to the table and pull out her chair for her. He was a true gentleman in every sense of the word.

Patti was amazed at all the things he had managed to do while she was asleep. There was one single red rose in a vase on the table, Champagne, juices, different kinds of eggs, waffles, pancakes, omelets, cereal and fruits. He must of ordered the whole damn menu.

"I did not know what you liked so I ordered most of the menu if you could not tell. Do you have any plans for today?" Kiefer looked so innocent, that boyish charm of his was unyielding to her usual defenses of keeping a man at arms length.

"No I don't have any plans for today, unless the station needs me to do something but I think last night was all I had to do for the station."

"Good, I have planned at our day then." Once again the sheepish grin and tilled head. "So what do you want to have for breakfast?" picking up her plate to fill it with her wishes.

"I will have a omelet and some toast with coffee, please." Patti was not use to this much attention from a guy, being waited on hand and foot.

Kiefer fixed himself some an old fashioned breakfast, a couple of eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast with some coffee and some OJ, too.

They made small talk while eating their breakfast; he talked about his daughters and grandchild. Patti talked about her life. It was comfortable. He was so easy to talk too.

"So are you going to let me in on your plans for today?" Patti was in suspense, and starting to wonder what he had planned.

" Well, I thought we would go down to the arena and watch Jon and Jimmy's ride today, they are riding this morning. Then I have a couple of horses lined up to go for a ride afterwards, and that is all you get to know for now."

"That sounds like a great idea. I have not rode a horse for a couple of years." Patti was hoping it would all come back to her. At least now she could dress appropriately. She was making plans for tonight in the back of her mind.