Wild Weekend with My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
She's enjoyed by step brothers.
3.4k words
4.22
88.5k
29
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I merged onto I-57 from I-80, I glanced to my right and noticed that my wife had fallen asleep. I just had to smile, because I knew that her exhaustion was due to a weekend of hot sex! She looked so beautiful in her black turtleneck sweater, tight jeans, and high heels. My wife is in her early fifties, but could easily pass for at least fifteen years younger. She's 5'7" tall and weighs 135 lbs. She has curly auburn hair, brown eyes, 36C tits, shapely legs, a nice butt, and a beautiful shaved pussy.

As she slept, I thought back to events that had transpired over the last three days in the Chicago area...

We had left downstate Illinois early on Friday morning for a trip to visit family in the Chicago area. We always try to schedule our trips to miss the rush hour traffic. We had a reservation at a hotel in Oakbrook near a certain fast-food giant's 'sandwich school'. As we approached our destination, the GPS gave us directions from I-294 that led us past the Graue Mill and through a quiet residential road to our hotel. While I parked the car, my wife went into the lobby to check-in.

A few minutes later I entered the lodge through the revolving front door. I quickly spotted my wife and noticed that she was talking to two attractive young men, one black and the other white. While talking she was constantly laughing and playfully hitting them. Shortly after they left, I approached my wife, put an arm around her waist and pulled her to my side. After kissing her on the cheek, I inquired, "What was so funny?"

Smiling, she replied, "Let's get to our room and I'll tell you all about it as we unpack."

Our room was nice, but not overly lavish. I went to the small balcony and saw that our room overlooked the woods and the indoor swimming pool. The view was nice, but not nearly as nice as the one that greeted me when I turned back to the room. There was my wife reclining on the bed with her jeans and panties around her ankles. One hand was between her wide-spread thighs fingering her clit as she met my astonished gaze and asked, "Would you be a sweetie and get my vibrator and the lubricant from my suitcase? And please don't look at the clothes I packed. I have a few surprises for you this weekend."

As I searched for her 'pocket rocket', I remarked, "What's gotten into you? We haven't even unpacked yet and you're already hot to trot."

Grinning, she said, "I just got hot from flashing all those truckers. And then meeting those two guys in the lobby has me way too turned on. I really need a release before we go out for dinner tonight. ...And by the way, I invited Charlie and David to go along with us. Is that okay?"

With a questioning look, I asked, "Who are Charlie and David? And don't forget that your brother-in-law, Earl, only made arrangements for us to eat in a private dining room 'for two' at his Greek restaurant."

Answering my question, my wife laughed and said, "I was sure you would have figured that out. Charlie and David are the guys from the lobby. If you can believe it, they're brothers. That's why I was laughing so much. They told me that they were twins. When they saw the skeptical expression on my face, they swore they were really born on the same day. After stringing me along for a while, they finally explained that they're step brothers. But they really were born on the same day and year. Now give me that vibrator and no more questions until I cum. And be a sweetie and call Earl and ask him to change our reservation to a private room for four."

Handing her the vibrator, I answered, "Okay, I'll call and see what I can do."

As I talked to our brother-in-law, he assured me that it wouldn't be a problem. He also said he would give us his best waiter. Before hanging up, he asked about the other couple that would be dining with us. I cautioned him, "Don't tell your wife, but it isn't another couple. It's two guys we met at the lodge."

Returning to my wife, I said, "Everything's taken care of at the restaurant. Now take care of that itch between your legs."

Her eyes were closed and the vibrator was pressed against her clit. Now she opened them briefly and said, "Okay, that's great, Babe. Why don't you take a shower and dress. I'll meet you down in the lounge. Charlie and David will be there at 6:30."

After a quick shower, I went to the lounge and ordered a drink while waiting to meet our dinner companions. When they arrived I introduced myself to Charlie and David. They were at the lodge making final arrangements for a Saturday night party to celebrate their parents' 25th wedding anniversary. It had been a second marriage for both after some messy divorces.

From what they told me, Charlie and David truly were born on the same date. They even allowed me to check their driver's licenses. We talked more and I discovered that they were both single and weren't currently dating anyone.

Two beers and 30 minutes later, my wife made her entrance. Surprisingly, she was wearing a long coat that concealed her outfit. This was totally out of character for her as I knew she always liked to dress up when we went out, but I could tell that her legs looked nice in hose and heels. She quickly walked up and said, "Well, gentlemen, let's hit the road. I'm starving!"

As we walked to the car, I whispered in her ear, "What's with the coat? I was hoping you'd do a little flirting and flashing in the lounge before we headed to dinner."

Smiling she softly said, "I've got a surprise for you under the coat. I bought a new outfit for tonight, but I don't want you to see it until we're at the restaurant. I promise that you and our guests will be impressed."

On the drive to the restaurant, the guys sat in the back seat. The conversation was mainly about their plans for the anniversary celebration. They explained that the catering manager at the lodge was a good friend from college and he had gone all out with the preparations for tomorrow night. Then they invited us to attend as their guests.

Arriving at the restaurant, I parked in the back and went around to open my wife's door. She still had the coat tightly closed and I wasn't even able to get a peek at what she was wearing. As we entered the front door, I offered to hang up her coat, but she declined. With a wink and a smile she said, "I think it would be better if I removed it after we get into our private room."

Just then our brother-in-law, Earl, appeared and escorted us to a private room in the back of the building near the kitchen. On the way, my wife excused herself to use the ladies room. After we three guys were seated and my brother-in-law was preparing to leave, my wife walked in. Turning her back to him and facing me, she asked him, "Earl, would you be a darling and help me off with this coat?"

He eased the coat off her shoulders, and as he did so, my jaw hit the floor. There was my wife wearing a see-through black blouse and a short black leather skirt. She was braless and we could clearly see her tits and erect nipples. No one said a word as we all took in her spectacular appearance. Turning around, she looked at Earl and remarked, "Will this get us attentive service from the men on your wait staff? ...And by the way, don't tell my sister about this outfit or about our dinner guests. I don't want to have to listen to all her judgmental comments."

Unlike his wife, Earl is cool. Grinning broadly, he assured us that he wouldn't say anything to his wife as he pulled out my wife's chair and handed her the menu. He then disappeared and was quickly replaced by our young waiter. Our waiter lit the candles on the table which helped illuminate my wife's provocative appearance even more. She was definitely on display and loving it. Shortly after the waiter left, a bus boy entered, filling our water glasses, then another appeared with butter. It was a constant parade of helpers.

I just smiled and looked across the table at our friends. They were openly staring at my wife. Jokingly she remarked, "What? ...Haven't you two ever seen tits before?"

Caught off guard by my wife's comment, Charlie blushed and stammered, "N-No...n-n-not that nice...and...t-those n-n-nipples...are...huge!!"

David just said, "Stunning!..."

All I could say was, "Babe, you are one hot wife! Let's all enjoy the view and see where the evening takes us. Now, let's order our meals."

Dinner was delicious and so was my wife. I played with her at the table and discovered that in addition to no bra...she had no panties. Needless to say, she was wet and her clit had become hard with arousal.

Somehow, we all made it through the meal and several glasses of wine without choking. Eventually, we all became comfortable with my wife's near-nakedness. The same could not said about the staff. We wanted for nothing.

When it came time for dessert, my wife asked our waiter about the choices. He appeared with a dessert cart and pointed out the various selections. My wife remarked, "I think I'm in the mood for a 'black and white' combination, ...one piece of dark chocolate cheesecake and one piece of white chocolate cheesecake. ...And could you put them on one plate? I really want to taste them together."

I understood the implication of her comment and so did our two new friends. I knew we were in for a wild night and maybe even the whole weekend.

Since we were the last patrons to leave, my wife didn't bother with her coat. It seemed that most of the male staff paused as we headed for the door. They thanked us for coming as every guy strained to get one last glimpse of my gorgeous wife in her outrageous outfit.

As we drove back to the lodge, she rode in the backseat between Charlie and David. I adjusted the rearview mirror to give a good view of the backseat happenings. Almost immediately my wife had two zippers down and two hard cocks out. David's was thin and about eight inches long with a gentle upward curve. Charlie's cock was thick and about seven inches and had a rich dark chocolate color.

After stroking their cocks for a few minutes my wife began switching back and forth, sucking noisily on their hard shafts. Charlie shifted around and began sucking on her right nipple while David fingered her bald, married pussy. This stimulating fun continued until we turned into the lodge's entrance. Thankfully, the security shack wasn't manned and I drove to the extreme back of the parking lot. Turning off the ignition, I turned around toward the back seat and watched the action. My wife was on all fours with her blouse completely opened and her skirt hiked up over her ass all the way to her waist. She was sucking David as Charlie moved around behind her. His cock was already well coated with her saliva and he slid in easily, groaning as he thrust into her pussy from behind. He soon increased his pace and as he pounded away, he would occasionally slap her ass. With every strike she would moan and suck David's cock harder. After about five minutes, she asked the guys to switch places. It was quite a sight to behold, as I watched my lovely wife being spit-roasted in the back seat of our brand new SUV.

Sensing that David was getting close to cumming, my wife breathlessly asked, "Don't cum in my pussy. I want your juicy cum in my mouth." David withdrew and my wife positioned herself to take his load. She rapidly stroked his erection until with a grunt he exploded in her warm, wet mouth. He must have ejaculated at least six times and she performed like a champ, taking it all without spilling a drop.

David slumped against the seat with a satisfied grin as my ravenous wife pulled off his spent cock. "Ummm, that was sooo good," she cooed. "C'mon Charlie, I need more cum. You want to shoot your load down my married throat, too?" Charlie was more than happy to oblige. My wife eagerly took his cock deep, sucking hard and gagging a little as he hit the back of her throat. Charlie was no match for my wife's cocksucking skills and after a few minutes he withdrew slightly and started stroking himself. My wife was frantically moaning around the head of his pulsing shaft as her soft tongue swirled against the sensitive underside. Within seconds, Charlie let out a guttural roar and he too exploded into my wife's mouth. This time there was too much, and some of his cum ran out, oozing down her chin. Using her finger, she collected the overflow and offered it to me. As I greedily accepted it, I knew that before the weekend was over, I'd be savoring the taste of a black and white creampie.

We all collected ourselves and walked to the lodge. In the lobby, we saw the anniversary couple heading our way and my wife quickly put her coat back on. After meeting us, the couple insisted that their sons come to their room to discuss the guest list and agenda. David and Charlie were struggling to hide their disappointment as they followed their parents to the elevator. I called out to them, "Hey guys, we'll see you tomorrow at the party. I'm sure we'll all have plenty of fun tomorrow night, even more than we did this evening! Right?" Big smiles spread across both their faces, and they gave us a 'thumbs up'.

My wife and I quickly made a beeline for our room. Once inside I pushed her down on the bed and unzipped her leather skirt, removing it. I couldn't believe how sexy her pussy looked. Her adventures in the parking lot had left it red and puffy, and her sweet lips still gaped slightly. It was so inviting that I couldn't stop myself from diving right in and I started to eat her luscious slit. She was gasping and writhing as I sucked her labia and worked my tongue around her straining clit. In between sucks and licks, I gently bit her swollen nub making her gasp. Her moaning had become nearly continuous when I suggested, "Let's 69 for awhile. You know how much I love licking your slit and sweet little ass, and the view is to die for."

As she sat up she gave me a mischievous smile. "Did you enjoy watching me tonight, sweetie? Did you like seeing your hot wife taking two cocks and getting used by both those young guys?" she purred.

"Oh yeah, babe, you were amazing!" I answered enthusiastically. I laid on the bed and she eagerly climbed on top, positioning her shaved pussy over my face. I was in heaven as she plunged her soft, wet mouth onto my twitching cock, taking it deep. She pressed her hungry pussy lower as I tongued her clit and enjoyed the view between the rounded globes of her sexy ass. I just love how she looks from below when we 69. I dragged my tongue back and forth through her slit, then lengthened my strokes to pay attention to her ass crack and puckered anus, occasionally probing her with my tongue. As she continued bobbing happily on my hard shaft, I switched back to sucking her clit and reached around to slide a moistened finger into her tight ass. She shuddered and began groaning around my cock as this always drives her arousal level higher. Shortly, her breathing became erratic and I could tell she wanted to change positions.

"You know how that makes me crazy! I need to feel you inside me, now," she gasped as she turned and mounted my erection. She slammed herself down against my pelvic area and began frantically rubbing her enlarged clit against me. It only took a minute or two before she groaned and trembled as an orgasm crashed over her. I marveled at the sensations as I felt her contractions rippling over my cock. Slowly she relaxed, and with a contented sigh, my wife collapsed onto my chest. Her hips rotated lazily in small circles around my hard cock as I continued gently pumping inside her satisfied pussy.

After giving her a minute or two to enjoy her climax, I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over so that I was now on top. Our eyes met and we just stared at each other for a moment. "God, I love you so much," she murmured as a crooked grin crept across her face. Her warm pussy felt incredible as I very slowly withdrew until just the head of my cock was still inside. I paused like that for a moment, holding myself above her. Her eyes searched my face and her hips began to twitch in anticipation. A second later I slammed down into her, burying myself to the hilt in her liquid heat. "Ahhhhh!" she moaned, open mouthed as her eyes squeezed shut. I repeated the motion, pulling back nearly all the way and pausing before driving back into her. "More!" she pleaded. I renewed my assault and began to jackhammer her. "Oh yeah, baby. Fuck me hard!" she encouraged me. Her tits were bouncing and the bed was rocking.

I was getting close and didn't want to finish yet so I slowed down to a more modest pace. I lifted her left leg into the air and began to fuck her even deeper, while at the same time reaching between us and fingering her clit. This soon brought her to another orgasm, not as intense as the first; but she wasn't complaining.

I still hadn't ejaculated and needed to cum now. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and asked her to get on her hands and knees. "I want to fuck you doggy style, just like David and Charlie did. I'm going to fuck you until that sweet pussy of yours makes me cum. Are you ready?"

Standing at the edge of the bed, I pushed into my wife's well-used pussy from behind and began to fuck her steadily while fingering her clit. She was moaning again as I thrust into her deeply making her ass quiver invitingly with each impact. I was fucking her hard and slapping her ass every now and then. She just moaned louder and asked for more. "Oh, yeah, babe," she hissed, "Spank your naughty wife!" After a while her right ass cheek became red and it was my turn to moan as I was nearly ready to burst.

"Are you gonna cum for me, babe?" she teased as my thrusts became more frenzied. "Yeah, that's it!... I want you to cum on me! ...C'mon, do it! ...Cum all over my ass!" she wailed. That was all I could take. After one more shuddering thrust I pulled out and pumped load after load of hot, sticky cum on her ass. ....Well, most of it, anyway. Several of the streams shot out with such force that they landed all the way up on her back near her shoulders. When the last of it had finally drained from me, I ran my fingers through the puddles of cum that trickled down her ass and over her clit.

My wife looked back over her shoulder and smiled happily. She slowly turned around until she was facing me. Taking my spent cock between her soft lips, she lovingly proceeded to clean me up with her warm, wet mouth and tongue. I tumbled into bed where we French kissed and cuddled for nearly an hour. We were both exhausted and relaxed now and soon she fell asleep. As I covered her with the sheet and blanket I couldn't help but marvel at how incredibly beautiful she looked. I smiled and thought how lucky I was to be married to such a gorgeous, wonderful woman. In fact, I thought to myself, I had definitely 'married up'.

Thanks to Sluggo11 for editing assistance.