Wilda's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Mother finds love with daughter and son.
2.5k words
4.24
477.9k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was up and Wilda was jus sitting up in bed when the bedroom door burst open and the twins entered singing Happy Birthday to their mother. Beth was carrying a food tray with eggs, toast and coffee on it while Ben brought in a Birthday Cake with one candle on it. Thanks goodness Wilda thought if they had put all forty candles on it they would have had to get a burning permit.

The twins sat the trays on the bed side tables and jumped onto bed with their mother. It was like when they were little and got scared in the night Ben on one side and Beth on the other snuggling up close. Wilda was a widow of four years, a very pretty Blue eyed blonde with large full breast and Polish by birth. The twins were hugging and snuggling with their mother while all laughed. Wilda did not even realize that her top had pulled open to expose both of her lovely large breasts. The only part of her dearly departed pajamas she wore. Then as if on cue Ben lowered his head to Wilda's chest and captured a long nipple in his mouth. Beth screamed with joy as she saw what Ben was doing and she quickly took the other stiff nipple in her mouth and suck strongly as they had as weaning babies. Wilda was so surprised at the twin's actions she fell back on the bed paralyzed. Wilda arms were around her children and even though she had wild screams of wrong doings going off in her head she hugged then both tight to her. Ben was the strong one and the leader, he was not thinking he was reacting to a long deep suppressed urge to have a sexual relationship with his mother.

Ben was so excited that his mother was not pushing him away and that Beth was following his lead. Ben slipped a hand up between his mother legs to fine her bare bottom. His fingers found her thin slit wet to his touch. He sucked harder on his mother's enlarged nipple. Wilda was beside herself with a feeling of love, passion and lust she could do nothing to stop what was going on. Deep inside her she thought "How wonderful this feels." Then came an "Oh, my god" as she felt fingers wiggling up between her legs. Beth was not about to be out done by her brother after all she was the oldest by almost an hour. Beth ran her hand to the top of her mother's sweet charms where Beth's finger tips found a soft mound of warm flesh. Beth had masturbated many times and she knew full well the wonderful feeling of a tenderly rubbed clitoris. Using a few drips of her mother's wetness Beth placed a wet finger tip on Wilda's clitoris. Pressed firmly and wiggled it from side to side. Wilda let out a throaty scream that was pure joy and excitement all rolled in to one. Ben got excited and pushed his fingers, now two up deeper into her mother's very wet pussy. Wilda involuntary action was to lift her hips and spread her legs wider apart.

Beth took her mouth from the swelling breast and kissed down that soft round belly. Beth pushed Ben's hand away so she could get in close where she place her mouth on her mother's pussy. Wilda jerked uncontrollably and pulled her legs up so she could lift her hips even higher. Ben had done as his sister wanted and removed his hand from the wetness of a truly wonderful pussy. Ben sat up so he could see his sister drive her head between their mother's legs. Ben's cock was so hard it hurt, it was throbbing as if it were about to explode. He looked at his mother. Wilda was arching her back to give Beth more room to lick, suck and explore the pussy from which she came. Ben placed his hand on his mother forehead rubbing the hair back for her face. Wilda opened her eyes and smiled at her handsome son. Ben was a big boy, broad in the shoulders with strong arms. That is why he got the football scholarship at State this year. Wilda's arms had been around the out side of the kids. But now she pulled an arm from around back of Ben and reached down between them to take his erection in her hand. Wilda was so full of love for her children she was lost in the moment. Wilda was feeling the four years of loneliness melt away and her true nature of being needy lusty woman come forth.

This trait of being a sexy, needy person was also showing in both the twins. Wilda could see herself in Beth at that 18. Wilda could not get enough sex once she got stared. Surprising enough Wilda had also started by engaging in a lesbian act with a girl friend. But Wilda soon learned that a man could do so much more to give her pleasure and she also found that her generous wide mouth could give pleasure for both herself and the male of her choice. The feelings of days gone by were fast rising to the surface as Beth ravaged Wilda's hot wet pussy in a wonderful manner. Wilda was so arouse she was lost in a world of incest and lust. Wilda was not thinking but more moving to react to what she was experiencing. To play her part in this incest act. Wilda wanted to pleasure her lovers as much as they were trying to pleasure her. Beth was so engrossed in her own joys she did not see Ben move up on his knees to place his manhood near his mothers face. Wilda was so pleased she smiled wide as she saw his cock was long thick and oh so very hard. Wilda was thrusting her hips up for Beth as she opened her mouth wide. Ben was looking down over his muscular body his cock inches way from his mother's waiting mouth. Wilda was not pulling Ben's cock close she was teasing him by holding her mouth wide open waiting for him to move the tip of his large cock head into her mouth. Ben was so aroused by the picture of his cock there just a millimeter away from his mother's mouth. Ben moaned "Oh, my god, Oh God." But neither moved. The quivering cock head was dripping that sweet pre-cum juice on Wilda's chin that is how close his cock was to her mouth. Beth had lifted her head to see what was going on. Beth saw Ben's marvelous cock throbbing, dripping juice on Wilda's face. Beth went crazy this splendid sight was absolutely marvelous Beth wished she had a camera to record this one very special moment that even if repeated again and again would never have the same thrill, excitement and true feeling of love between mother and son. Beth saw that there eyes were locked in a moment of passion that blotted out the whole world.

Beth reached up to place a hand on Ben's ass and the back of her mother's head. Beth gave a gentle push and mother and son come together just as Ben let his emotions of love burst forth and flood his mother mouth with the nectar of love. Wilda let his warm sperm run out of her mouth dripping on her tits then as if she remembered what she wanted to do she closed her mouth around this spouting cock and drank his sweet cum.

Beth returned to her task of loving mother. Beth's tongue had only brushed the soft clitoris when Wilda let her body react and jerk giving up a climax which was long in coming and very badly needed. Beth licked this creamy sweet fluid from between her mother's legs relishing very drop of sweet nectar.

Three lovers, mother, daughter and son hugged and kissed each tasting the nectar of love and life. Wilda's face was smeared with the love of her son. Beth's face was coated with her mother's love and Ben was licking and tasting both as they cried and hugged for this had been a spontaneous moment of the greatest love parent and child could ever express for one another.

Later after all had showered and dressed in a manner of speaking. For none were dressed for going out. Wilda had slipped into a see through silky gown with out bra or panties. Beth wore a cut off t-shirt that came to just about her long stiff nipples and pair of red panties cut up so high on the side there was only a string at the sides and back. Beth has a beautiful firm round ass and she knew it so she showed it off for both mother and brother to see. Ben wore only a terry-cloth wrap over his other wise naked body. This wrap covered all but his long hanging balls which he liked to let swing in the breeze.

Wilda was standing at the coffee pot when Ben and Beth walked in hand in hand.

"Morning Mom." The twins said in unison.

Wilda looked at her beautiful children and answered. "What a wonderful surprise for my birthday. Thank you both."

Ben came close and took his mother in his arms and said "Mom it is you that we should thank. After all it was you that brought us together as a family."

Wilda felt all safe and warm in her son's arms. Beth said "Mom you do know that is the first time ever that Ben and I did anything sexual together. Ben and I have kissed and felt aroused but we never let it get out of hand before. I hope you will not hate us for it?"

Wilda smiled and said, "My Darling daughter you remind me of me when I was your age. How could I ever hate either of you? You're both my blood, my life and reason for living..."

Ben took a cup of coffee and handed it to Beth as Wilda poured him one. Ben said, "Gee, Mom you sure look sexy in that gown. What a great set of tits you have. When I saw those big tits falling out of your shirt before I just had to suckle the nipples as I did as a baby."

Beth came close and said, "Mom that was the first time I ever did what I did too. It was just that I was so excited I had to do something and I had seen that in a video once and thought you would enjoy it."

Wilda said "Oh, Beth I did and how could you not know I loved your attentions after that climax I had. My god it was great. I had not cum like that in years."

Ben said "The same goes for me, I have never enjoyed having my cock sucked by anyone like it was with you Mom. I thought my balls were going to burst waiting for you to take my cock in your mouth."

Then Ben reached out and cupped a large tit in his hand. "These puppy sure turn me on. See" he let the terry cloth wrap part so his erection was in full view.

Wilda took his cock in her hand. "I missed sucking your father's cock and I was in need of it. Your cock is so much like your dad's I am so happy I got to suck you off."

Ben put his hand over his mother's and said, "Mom, I want to fuck you so bad. I need to feel my cock in you. Can we all go up stairs and start a whole new life together?" Three happy people went up the stairs together. But not before Beth made it plan she wanted that cock in her before the day was out. After all she loved her brother too. To day was going to be Mom's day because it was her birthday but after se got her fill Beth wanted to be sucked and fucked too.

Wilda went into the bath room and when she returned Beth was sitting on the edge of the bed with Ben's handsome cock well back in her mouth. "Oh, Beth I love to see that you are as sexy and oral as I am. I always loved to suck a hard cock. I once sucked off two guys at once. I had two cocks in my mouth at once." Beth pulled back and said, "It's all yours Mom."

Wilda lay on the bed and Ben climbed between her legs finding her pussy on the first try he slipped into her wet cunt easily. Wilda lifted her hips to him as he pounded down into her. Beth sat next to them watching the hard cock fuck her mother. Beth fingered her pussy while waiting her turn. She thought I'll have to suck his cock again to get him hard. But that will be fine I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth. Gee, I bet I'll be as good a cocksucker as mother.

Wilda felt the pent up emotions riving in her as she rode the wave to the top and gave up a climax to Ben's marvelous cock. Ben spent filling Wilda with thick sweet cream. He rolled over on his back. Beth was so aroused from watching the pair cum together. Beth bent down over Ben to suck his cock back to life. Wilda blocker and said. "Beth let me suck his cock clean for you and then he can fuck your sweet little pussy and I can watch." Ben's cock was covered with a thick creamy froth of both of their cums.

Ben smiled at his sister and said. "Mom is the best cocksucker I have ever encountered." Beth said, "I'll just have to work on my technique and see if I can become a better cocksucker than Mom." All three laughed and cried as they came together as a loving family once again.

Before the day was done Beth did get fucked and after that Ben watched as Wilda licked his cum from Beth's delicious pussy. Ben watched and felt so strange seeing his mother lick and probe his sister's cunt. It drove him crazy again his cock lifted his weary head looking for a place to go. But Beth's pussy was covered by Wilda's mouth and he had already fucked Wilda so Ben let his eyes linger upon her tiny ass hole. Ben ran a finger tip over Wilda's ass and asked "Mom have you been fucked in the ass?

I think it would be so fucking sexy to see my cock rammed up your ass." Wilda did not answer just then because she felt Beth shift her ass in a way that told Wilda her daughter was about to give up a climax for her efforts. Wilda was thinking of how she had always enjoyed a fuck in the ass and how good it would feel again. Plus she could watch as Ben fucked his sister for the first time in her ass. Wilda was so happy with her wonderful children.

It was a long day with all very happy and satisfied and sleepy. The three slept in one bed that night and many nights thereafter.