Wilderness Paradise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
311 Followers

"Luke! Luke, can you help ....please?" she yelled across the narrow hallway that separated our rooms, "Luke!"

I rinsed the foam off my face and sauntered across to her room to see what the frigging emergency was all about. Her door was ajar so I peeked in before entering. Rachael was standing in front of the mirror with the dress on or should I say half on. It was a black, strapless number that clung to her body like a second skin. The back was open all the way down to her coccyx.

"Wow, sis, you look ..." I paused, hands akimbo, at a loss for words, "... damn, girl, you look absolutely stunning!"

And I wasn't lying. She looked breathtakingly beautiful, the color of the dress contrasting with her thick, flaxen hair and those big, blue eyes. She had just the right amount of makeup on and I could see her smile in the mirror, happy with the reaction she had elicited. All that was missing now was a friggin' halo around her head.

"I bet you say that to all the wabbits!" she replied imitating the famous Warner Brothers character.

"No ... no, Rach, you are really beautiful!" I reiterated remaining serious.

"Why, thank you, kind sir and if I may be so bold as to say: you don't look too bad yourself!" she said tongue in cheek and giggled and went back to imitating Bugs Bunny, "Lose the towel, Doc, and it would be poifect!"

I know she's my sister and I may be a tad biased, but Rachael had to be one of the prettiest girls in our town. However, unlike most of the girls her age, she seemed disinterested in her appearance. She rarely wore any lipstick or makeup and went out of her way to down-play her physical attributes. I had gotten used to seeing her lazing around in baggy tee shirts and frumpy-looking trousers. But even the most unflattering haberdashery couldn't hide the changes that had taken place over the last year – the fleshy fullness and sweet, seductive curves that had replaced the skinny legs and flat body of a tomboy.

It was at the local Y when the evidence of her metamorphosis finally struck home. The tribe of troglodytes (my buddies) and I were at the swimming pool when Rachael walked by. No sooner had she settled into one of the lounge chairs than I sensed a shift in the mood. The horseplay and lewd, moronic banter had ceased and I was now surrounded by a bunch of dumbstruck Neanderthals. Believe me, if you knew these clowns you'd know that the only time this happens is when they are checking out a babe or sizing up a prime rib! It was as if they had just seen Bo Derek waving a giant steak at them and she was stark, fuckin' naked! If you don't know who Bo Derek is, Google the movie 10 ... you'll know exactly what I mean!

I could see them undressing Rachael with their eyes.

"Wow, dude! Your sister's changed!" one of the primates managed to croak.

"You had better watch yourself, Dave!" I threatened, "Stop staring and close you fuckin' mouth! That's my sister, you little prick!"

"Yeah, asshole!" one of the others chimed in.

"I'm just saying ... come on, guys, give me a break, she's fuckin' beautiful!" he stuttered and looked around hoping for some support only to be met by indecipherable mutters and grunts.

Some of the guys rolled their eyes and others just looked away. It was an unwritten rule – your friend's sisters were off limits. But I had to admit that she had changed. I'm not sure why I felt badly that my friends were attracted to her but I distinctly remember the feeling. It was the beginning of our "innocence lost". I could never think of her in the same way again. She had ceased to be my kid sister, the annoying little brat who had, at times, made a nuisance of herself, and had become this thing ... this mysterious, alluring being. She had become a woman. I wondered if all brothers go through this or if it was just me.

From that day onwards, I looked at her differently. There was something very sensual about Rachael and I wasn't immune to it. As her brother I thought I should be but I wasn't and that in itself was confusing. But what really bothered me was the shift in the power structure – until then, as the older sibling, I held control but I sensed it slipping away and there was nothing I could do about it. In some quirky, unfathomable way she was now the puppeteer manipulating the strings of our relationship without even knowing it.

"Zip me up," she asked breaking into my reverie.

I stood looking down the yawning V of the dress teased by the glimpse of her black, satin panties and the sensual curve of her ass. I fumbled with the buttons at the bottom, the ones below the zipper, and while pulling the dress together, my fingers brushed against the bare skin. It felt warm and soft and firm and when I made contact with her panties it sent shivers racing down my spine. I wondered if she could sense my excitement.

She moved a little, adjusting her stance trying to make it easier for me. She seemed oblivious to the effect she was having on me as my cock lurched and pushed outwards against the towel. I was eighteen and it really didn't take much to make the little monster raise its angry head. I kept telling myself: 'Hey, she's your sister! Stop that!' but to no avail, 'it' was determined to reach out and touch her!

"Stand still," I mumbled, my voice sounding surprisingly distant and hoarse.

I saw her looking at me in the mirror.

"Are you okay?" she seemed bewildered by my sudden lack of coordination.

"I'm fine! Just stop moving ... shit! This is tight," I muttered as I pulled harder trying to line up the button with the button-hole.

"Do you want me to bend over?" she asked noticing me struggle then added, "It might make it easier."

And before I could reply she leaned forward gripping the sides of the dresser and in doing so, thrust her ass right into me.

What happened next surprised the both of us. We froze. It was a combination of Murphy's Law and the Perfect Storm. Her actions had inadvertently brushed the towel aside and by sheer happenstance, my cock bounced free and nestled in between the shrouded cleft of her ass.

This was awkward. We stood still and then I heard her stifle a groan.

"Ohhh ..."

I studied her reflection in the mirror to gauge her expression, my heart pounding with both excitement and trepidation. There was no way she could have missed what had just happened. I mean, she had to feel my boner wedged in her ass! Would she ignore it or would she think that I was disgusting? What the fuck was going on in her head?

It was hard to tell; her hair cascaded around her shielding most of her face but I could see that she had her eyes closed. Her breathing had definitely quickened but the arcane expression hadn't changed.

I, on the other hand, was lost, gone, devoid of any higher thought. I was driven solely by the urges of my body and had pushed my hands inside her dress grabbing her hips pulling her backwards into me. She offered no resistance, allowing me to manipulate her and in a gesture that can only be construed as quiet submission, she lowered herself further leaning her elbows on the dresser top so that her body was almost parallel to the ground.

This was incredible! Here I was with my cock sticking into my sister's ass and she seemed okay with it. It was now or never. If I was going to do anything at all it would have to be now. So without waiting I reached up under her dress and placed my hand over the gentle swell of her right breast all the while watching her face in the mirror to gauge her reaction. I was certain that at any moment she would come to her senses and recoil in horror or for that matter turn around and attack me. But she did nothing; she remained crouched over, unmoving. With the fear of retribution gone and encouraged by her quiescence, I began my assault on her body.

Her skin was like that of a baby's – so smooth and soft and warm. It was amazing. I began to squeeze and knead her breast and could feel her nipple turning hard and pointed. I kept pinching and pulling on it gently, fondling her without discretion. Her breathing was shallow and ragged interspersed with soft whimpers and I wondered what was going on in her head. Was she really enjoying this or was she just too surprised to do anything? Well, it didn't matter, I was too far gone. I kept squeezing and petting and fondling her, alternating between her breasts while using my left hand to hold her against me.

My cock lay pressed against her round, callipygian behind as I continued to manipulate those soft, spongy mounds of flesh and I had begun thrusting against her simulating the back and forth of a fucking motion. My brain was now in a total fog. The frottage of our bodies was so intensely thrilling that my dick felt like a steel rod, harder than it had ever been before. But as pleasurable as it was, I knew we had to hurry; we didn't have a lot of time and I needed to maximize my advantage; take this to the next level so to speak. If I could only fuck her before we went to the prom it would be perfect!

I moved my hand down her body, along the slope of her lower abdomen and could feel the firm, flat muscles tapering into the valley of her pubis. I ran my fingers down over the front of her panties and began rubbing along the length of her slit. I could feel her tremble and when I found the little pea-shaped nub perched at the summit of her cunt, she let out a soft, distinctive moan - it was more like a cry. But her dress was so tight that I was having a hard time maneuvering my hand to gain full access to her.

"Wait!" She gasped, "Wait, I'll ..." and did something to her dress, tugging at it and wiggling her hips.

I felt it loosen and quickly plunged my hand down, into her panties. The feeling of Rachael's skin against my palm and the silky caress of the satin pressing against the back of my hand were beyond what words could express. It was a combination of the newness of her and the fact that she was my sister that honed the experience to an intense, red-heat. Her skin was warm and smooth and I could feel the muscles quivering under it. Her downy patch of hair was soft and sparse and she was wet, very wet. I ran my fingers along her slit and felt her spreading her legs to allow me better access to her pussy. Her lips were swollen and puffy and when I pressed my fingertips against her clit, she groaned loudly. This was unbelievable! My sister was allowing me to explore her most intimate and forbidden of places! That in itself was a head-trip.

The other aspect of this encounter that buzzed in the back of my mind was just how acutely aware I had become of her. My nostrils were filled with the heady aroma of her smell, a spicy fragrance mingled with her perfume, subtle hints of jasmine and rose, that had me wanting more. My ears were ringing with the sound of her labored breathing and I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts straining against the tenuous embrace of the fabric.

I wet my lips in anticipation. I had to taste her. It was a primal, atavistic drive that had me wanting to suck on her cunt and drown in the nectar that was flowing from her. I kissed the curve of her neck, trailing my tongue down to the small birthmark on her shoulder and thrilled in the flavor of her. I felt her tremble and wanted more – I wanted to possess all of her. I was totally lost in this crazy 'Rachael in fuckin' Wonderland' world!

I kept thrusting involuntarily and felt her brace herself pressing back at me. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before; the silky softness of her dress, soaked and slippery with my precum was augmented by the fact that I had my finger buried inside her ... the thought buzzed absurdly in my mind; I was diddling Rachael's pussy; finger fucking my sister! It was driving me insane.

Then somewhere through the somatic fog which had isolated us, I heard sounds of footsteps coming up the stairway. Sounds that got closer and louder by the second.

"Rachael, are you ready, honey?"

It was Mom! The diesel roar of her approach crashed through our miasmic passion startling us into reparative action.

"Oh shit ...!" I gasped and jumped back, reaching for the towel that had made its way to the floor.

And as I was wrapping it around me, Rachael straightened up and turned around. The front of her dress was hanging down exposing her breasts to the nipple while the middle was bunched up around her thighs. She stood there looking at me for a moment, her eyes locked onto mine with her lips slightly parted. What a sight she was - even though we hadn't really fucked, her face had that 'just fucked look'! Then waiting until the very last second, her timing impeccable, she turned and hurried into the adjoining bathroom. The last thing I noticed was the shadow of the stain glistening darkly across the center of her butt.

I had just enough time to sit on the bed and grab a magazine when Mom came in. I was hoping that she wouldn't notice the musky odor that seemed to have permeated the room and that was so obvious to me.

"Why aren't you dressed?" She asked, then looked around, "Where's Rachael?"

Was I imagining it or was there an accusatory tone underlying her questions? It must have been an adjunct to a twisted, mangrove, conscience.

"She's in the bathroom. She wanted me to help her zip up!" I answered trying to act as nonchalant as possible.

She must have suspected something. She assessed the room with the quick, precision typical of parental scrutiny and then studied me for a moment, "I'll help her. You should go and get ready ... James will be here any minute."

I tossed the magazine down and stood up, "Don't worry, Ma, I'll be ready in no time ... knowing Rach, she'll keep Gorilla Grodd waiting for an hour!"

And as I walked out I heard her say, "Be nice to him, Luke, and wear something nice, we'll be taking pictures!"

Photographs! Again! I hated them. Don't ask me why but I always ended up looking like a wooden Indian unlike Rachael and Mom. They were fuckin' photogenic to the max. But, what was really worrisome was the telltale stain of my precum on her dress. How was she going to explain that to Mom? But that was for later. Right now I needed to jerk off before my sperm sack exploded causing internal hemorrhaging!

*****

The evening was weird at best. From the moment we picked Kyla up things took on a surrealistic tone. Mom had bought a beautiful wrist corsage of pink roses and lace for Kyla that had matched her dress perfectly and that's when things began to unravel. After I had tied the flowers to her wrist and she had pinned the boutonnière, a pretty white rose, on my lapel, she tiptoed up and kissed me on the lips! I mean kissed me, not a peck but an 'open mouth, all out, tongue wrestling' kiss! She had never done anything like that before and I could see the astonishment on Rachael's face while I struggled to untangle her tongue from my mouth.

I heard them whispering and then Kyla laughed and said, "I've always wanted to do that!"

I could tell, right away, that Rachael wasn't happy – not one bit. She glared at me and I gave her a helpless shrug like 'what was I supposed to do?'

It only got worse when we got to the Prom. Kyla was certainly in a different mood. One moment she was all over me and acting silly and then she'd flit off to flirt with some other blokes or chat with her friends. Rachael just got quieter as the evening wore on. Not that she was ever the life of the party but I knew her well enough to know that she was in a funk.

James was the only one who was acting normal – which wasn't good. Each time the Grodd made an obscure advance Rachael would squirm and give Kyla and me the 'evil' eye. Granted, it was juvenile but we couldn't help but laugh. He was totally inept when it came to girls but I knew that it was the earlier incident in her room that was messing with Rachael's mood. It had to be. It was messing with mine.

Through the entire evening, my mind was preoccupied with thoughts of what had transpired between us. The feel of her breasts, her silky, soft skin, her ass; the sounds of her breathing ... my cock would twitch in my trousers each time the thought crossed my mind. I was constantly searching her out and would catch her looking at me when she thought I wasn't aware of her.

At one point Kyla looked at us and asked, "Did you guys have a fight or something? What's going on, Rach?"

It was the 'or something' ... definitely the 'or something'! I was curious to hear what my sister had to say.

"Nothing's going on! What's wrong with you? You've been acting strange all evening," Rachael retorted.

"Strange?" Kyla was incredulous, cocking her head like a parrot, "Strange?" she asked again.

"Is there an echo?" Rachael said sarcastically but Kyla ignored the remark.

"Nothing's wrong with me, girl! I'm having fun!" Kyla added and grabbed a hold of my arm leading me towards the dance floor and flung back a parting dig, "You should give it a try!"

And with that I followed her tight little butt onto the dance floor. Rachael was fit to be tied but she sat there quietly, grinding her teeth and glaring at us.

I kept wondering whether Rachael regretted the incident and was having second thoughts or whether she had she wanted it to progress and was jealous that Kyla was all over me. Her expression was an inscrutable mask of indifference at one moment and then cut fierce with anger the next; most of it directed at Kyla.

Brian was there with Mary who looked dazzling in a way a high priced hooker does. She was a pretty little thing with boobs the size of Arkansas Watermelons and a sultry face that provoked lewd and lascivious thoughts. When Brian saw Kyla and Rachael he came over dragging the little doll with him.

"Hi Rachael, you look hot!" He drawled looking her over then added as an afterthought, "You too, Kyla."

He didn't bother to introduce his date, "We're going over to Jason's party ... do you want to come?"

Jason was another jock; rich, arrogant and stupid. His parties were notorious – drugs, sex and rock 'n roll rife with rumors of gangbangs, initiation rituals, orgies and such.

But before they could reply, I stepped in and said, "Mary, Mary, Mary ... when will you ever learn? What are you doing with this clown anyway? You could do better, Mary!"

He hadn't noticed me sitting behind them and couldn't control the surprise on his face. He turned red with anger, the veins popping in his neck, but knew better than to try anything so instead he grabbed little Miss Bo Peep and stormed away. The only thing I noticed was her tits, the way they jiggled ... like extra firm jello! That girl had a pair of knockers that would make the Kardashian sisters look like anorexics on a low glycemic diet.

Kyla laughed, "Brian, come on, don't be like that! He was kidding!"

She elbowed my ribs playfully, "Stop staring! You were kidding, weren't you?"

"No, I wasn't! I'd like to kick his sorry ass if he'd give me the chance! Damn, that gal was stacked! Have you ever seen tits that ...?"

"You're just too much! Don't you guys think of anything else?" she interjected not allowing me to finish.

"Yeah we do. We think of ..." I retorted but she cut me off again.

"Never mind. Let's dance."

We danced and laughed and drew great pleasure in watching Rachael fight off the Grodd taking bets as to exactly when he was going to get slapped. And, Kyla won. Just after the band took a break, James tried to cop a feel and got wacked for his efforts and I do mean whacked! A resounding slap that spun his head sideways! She glared at him and stormed off in the direction of the ladies room.

"I don't know what's wrong with her!" he lamented and sat down next to me rubbing his cheek watching Kyla as she chased after her.

"Give her time, big guy, don't rush her."

u06la14b
u06la14b
311 Followers